The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / - Page 3 Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:01 pm

The King smirked and then rubbed his eyes, attempting to get rid of the blindness, that claimed him each time he came off his strange "high" - his connection with the Scale. He reached out and ran his fingers through the silent Angel's hair, and then folded the fin of his tail back down again.

"It's boring up there, and I don't miss any of it. Surely the Heavenly region is twice as boring, as the Scalen one." The King smirked, his eyes lighting up and bursting with white flames.

Chris looked over at Melvin and then felt the King lift him into his lap. He laid there quietly, and looked up at the Tyrant, who couldn't see him, and hadn't as much as turned his head to acknowledge anyone, though he knew they were all there. The boy closed his eyes in silence, and  forced his wings to vanish for now.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / - Page 3 Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm

RA looked over at the Tyrant and sighed moving to a stand, "I don't think anyone would argue that fact, doesn't mean some of us don't still have a job to do, boring or not." she looked down at Amunet and smiled brightly. "Have fun, be safe and come up to visit us again, you still have things you have to do, little one."

She returned a very bright smile and nodded, "Promise, I come up there soon, kay?"

The smile RA carried was a worried, yet happy one for the little angel and then she directed her attention to the Tyrant and his silent angel, bowing only slightly. "Pleasure to see you, Chris, Mel." and turned, heading out of the castle and was out of Oblivion within seconds. 

Amunet stretched and turned to face the king and his angel, "Sorry, I didn't mean to get into trouble agains." she knew she had wandered off into an area she wasn't welcome in.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm

"It's fine, you just need to stay out of trouble. Go run along, find Sora or some of the other children down here." The Tyrant said, flicking the end of his tail and unfurling the fin again. 

The King rested his claw over the Angel in his lap, and flared out his fin again, this time making it rather long, and larger than normal. The Angel beneath him flinched and whimpered softly, then closed his eyes again. He seemed to be in some strange agony, and rolled over onto his side, and snuggled himself into the King rather tightly. The King's tail tightened around the boy, and his massive wings re-appeared once again, stretching and cracking until they folded. 

"Run along Amunet, I have things to do here, and those things shouldn't involve little girls." The King's eyes settled and the dullness was once again present, as his vision began to come back. He pulled the Angelic boy closer to him, and sighed slightly, his own breathing coming back to its natural pace.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Amunet nodded and stood upright, "Okays! Bye byes!" and with that the little angel skipped out of the castle and into the circles, despite the wishes of her mother that she wouldn't go alone. The little angel did have a one track mind after all, and all she wanted to do was go out and explore and have fun.

So, for hours, the angel wandered around, doing nothing at all really, but walking or skipping and humming to herself, finding good rocks or things she could later color with. She even went to go see her dad, APEP, and spent some length of time with him, coloring, drawing, napping, before she left to go wander again.

Eventually, she sat down against a rock and pulled a necklace from her dress to run her fingers over it slowly, it was pretty, a heart given to her from her best friend, Sora. A friend she hadn't seen in a while, among others, and decided to reminisce.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

The Tyrant King, would carry the Angel boy around for a while. Sometimes he would just pace around Oblivion with him in his arms, though the boy strangely started to look less like a boy and more like a girl. Pacing over time, days, weeks, whatever it took, the King moved through the corridors, and kept that kid in his arms the entire time. Unless he had things to take care of, then the other Angel, Salvation, was to care for Christopher. 

Salvation, free from his brother's body, often wandered about Oblivion, tormenting other spirits, doing his worst to them for reasons no one could ever comprehend. When he was done with whatever he had done, he would return to his brother's side, his brother, rather changed, infected, and carrying something within him.

"King, this is... surely different..." Salvation hissed, sitting beside the King on the arm of the Throne. His huge wings folded backwards, and fanned out so that he could balance himself, sitting there crouched on the arm of the chair. 

"Never mind it Sal, it will be done." The King said, holding the boy in his arms. He was now actually a female, though to the King, gender truly meant shit. Chris had an interesting talent, and he had kept that a secret from everyone, or a time. Or if they found out, he made sure it wasn't something anyone would care to remember later. 

Chris slept soundly in the King's arms, and didn't wake up. Salvation paced around the 9th Ring, making sure no one would come to bother the King.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Growing bored and fighting off sleep due to boredom, Amunet stood and began to pace around the 9th ring. She snuck through all and was avoided by eyes stalking their next prey. She, out of boredom, climbed a rather large set of rocks, maybe it was a mountain, she didn't know, everything looked creepy and dangerous here. At the top of this, where it leveled out, Amunet sat to look at the ring before her, and the Cavern not to far away where the King would be.

Smiling she let out a quiet giggle and sat once more, her fingers running over the hem of her dress, still surprisingly clean considering she crawled and walked through it all. She never did figure that out. Humming softly to herself, in hopes no one would hear her Amunet let out a little yawn.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Deep in the 9th Ring, surely was the King of Oblivion. Awake for once, yet completely phased-out, was the dreaded King. And of course, he was far from alone. Standing before him were his twin Angels, separated, and beautiful as ever. The King seemed to not really be saying much, as though he were partially deaf and only catching part of the conversation.

Chris, the lesser and slightly younger twin, stood there in silence, his arms slashed open, and limply wrapped around himself. He whispered softly if he were asked questions, and kept his wings weakly open and tried to stay standing up. He looked like he was beaten up from something, though not even Time would tell what it was from this time.

The older twin stood before the King with raging red eyes, navy-colored hair, and a nasty hiss on his tongue. Whatever he was saying was in another language, that only the three oldest beings outside of the Scale, seemed to speak. Salvation was yelling at the King with a stiff tone, a bold move, if any at all.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:24 pm

For a while yet, Amunet would sit there. Before she would close her eyes. Begin to nod off, she quickly jumped to her feet and began dancing around. She wouldn't be tired, nope nope. She wasn't tired, just bored and considered going up to the floating islands, but for now she just sang and danced in a little circle.

Around and around she went, arms and little wings out just having fun. Till she got too close to the edge and slipped, falling back. Out of instinct, her wings spread wide and caught her up before she went tumbling down. With a flutter, she floated down and landed on her feet at the base of whatever it was she climbed.

Now pouting the little Angel made her way to the cavern, oblivious as always. Besides, she had made something for her "guardian" and his angels that she wanted to show him. Stopping only briefly to pull they messed up scroll from the ribbon around her waist, she looked it over and smiled brightly before skipping towards the cavern. The scroll now in her hands.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Chris wiped his eyes and accidentally smeared blood over his nose and forehead as he did so. The King only smirked and flicked his tongue at the boy, who shivered and rubbed either of his arms now.

The older brother flicked his pale-blue tail as he spoke, growling, and narrowing his eyes at the King angrily. Apparently the King had messed something up, and apparently it needed to be fixed before someone paid the price. The King flexed his tail, and wings, outwardly, asserting himself even though he sat there with more than enough authority. He explained to Salvation that things would be sorted, and flared out the fin of his tail.

Salvation's pointed ears seemed to grow a curl to them as he hissed at the King. A moment later the wretched Angel stepped to the side, and turned his head towards the direction of... something. he flared out his wings and smirked, and then licked over his fangs like a starved wolf. Someone was on their way to them.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Always Oblivious and curious, the little angel continued to skip about, humming to herself, arms swinging widely back and forth, back and forth. That was until she came into the opening of the cavern and stopped. Still a bit aways from the three, her humming and skipping and all around happy demeanor suddenly changed as her eyes moved from the one on the throne, to the hurt brother to the mean one. Letting out a small whimper she held the scroll close to her chest and pouted taking the slightest step back.

Fear of speaking suddenly set in and she trembled a bit. To say she was terrified of the elder angel was an understatement and her eyes looked for a rock or something to hide behind. Seeing one close by, she quickly hid behind it, in hopes of being ignored.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:55 pm

The King of Oblivion's eyes flared down from their glowing white state into eyes of blue. He flared out his tail again and allowed it to curl and uncurl as he sat there. As usual, Salvation's face twisted into the darkness, as the wretched evil only overflowed deep within him. Chris seemed to whimper softly, and gently reached for his brother's hand. Sal only slapped his brother away and hissed at him, flaring out his broad wings and glaring at Christopher.

"Salvation mind yourself." The King growled. His Sin form seemed to double-over his body as he said it, his ears pointing higher into the cavern.

Hissing back at the Tyrant Salvation boldly grinned and flicked his tail. "Or else what King? You're going to beat on me? I'd rather like that, and I'm not so frightened of you anymore." He hissed.

Without given warning the King only got to his feet, and struck the older brother rather hard, with his clawed hand. And now both Angels, were rather injured. Salvation snarled and covered his once perfect-looking face, then growled, and moved away from the King.

Chris silently stood there and attempted to console his brother, while the King wandered over to the rock where the small child hid.

"What are you doing here I must wonder." He said, not crouching. Only standing there, his tail at rest on the ground, speaking outright, as if she were taller or something. It was almost like he was pretending she wasn't terrified and hiding behind a rock.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 pm

From behind the rock, Amunet sat, hands and arms wrapped tightly around her head. That was until she heard him speak to her. Slowly, her arms fell off her head and she looked up at him little tears poking out her eyes. Looking almost through the boulder where the other two had been, she remained silent before looking up at him.

In a voice just soft enough for him to hear, she muttered, "I'd been gone for so longs, Neteru, I missed you and stuffs..." looking down, she glanced at the scroll and seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Last time I was here, I promised to brings you a present...I uhm...I can't get you artifacts and stuffs, I'm not strong enough and this was all I could do..." a shaky hand lifted the scroll towards him. "It's you and your two angels all cuddly together here when you sleep...I painted it myself in the light kingdom and stuffs...I thought I'd bring it to you myself."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 pm

The Tyrant King reached down, but didn't take the scroll. Instead, he lifted up the tiny Angel, and sat her on one of his arms, and wandered back towards the Throne of Death. He sat there and only turned his head to make a snapping gesture with his jowls at Salvation.

"So what is it then, you can show me yourself." The King said, flaring out the fin of his tail.

"Hi..." Chris whispered and slightly waved at the tiny Angel.

Salvation smirked and wiped the blood from his face. "Just why the fuck are you keeping her around King?" The wretched Angel narrowed his eyes when he got to the final word, as if he had some kind of sick rage behind those very eyes of his.

"I doubt it's your business Salvation." The King hissed, flaring out his wings beside him in either direction.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Amunet shifted comfortably and managed a smile finally, doing her best to ignore the older angel and his words. Containing as much of her fear as possible. At Chris, she smiled brightly at him and waved, "Hi Chris, I hope you get better soon and stuffs, I dun like seeing you hurts." she said and opened the scroll. "I painted you guys, as a gift to Neteru. I painted a big scary dragon sleeping with you guys...um..sleeping with him. Cause I promised Neteru a gift when I gots back."

She shifted the open scroll towards Chris for a moment, then when she was sure he had seen it, shifted and turned it so the King could see it too. "I did my bestest. Michael kinda helped too."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm

The King smirked tiredly, and patted the small Angel's head. Sitting her on his lap, he told her that she did a good job, and that she should have been more careful coming down there.

Salvation angrily turned away and grabbed his brother by the arm, just missing one of his injuries. Angrily he dragged him away from the two sitting on the Throne, and the wandered closer to the 10th Ring, where their room of sorta was located. Deep within the left side of a corridor was a slight cavern, that they had stayed in on and off for eons.

"Never mind Sal, he's just... as he is." The King said lowly. "So then, other than drawing, what have you been doing?"

The Twin Angels sat alone together on their bed, that they had shared when they were both united in a single form. Chris seemed to strangely be shrinking, and his wings were severely shedding its feathering. Almost like he were molting, but it was obvious he was sick.. or something.

"It's that time again, isn't it?" Salvation asked his smaller brother. He put an arm around the boy, and rested his head against his brother's. Chris only stared at the floor and nodded softly, then sighed.

Sal, will you take care of me? The boy thought, frowning a bit.

Salvation looked down at his brother, fully able to hear the boy's thoughts. As long as they were carefully in range of each other, they were able to do this, as if they were of one mind.

"Yes. As I have for eons, my dear brother..." For once Salvation didn't scoff, didn't say something sarcastic, or huff at the boy. He said it without emotion, and assurance, if anything at all.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Looking over the picture for another minute or two longer, she hummed softly and rolled it up setting it aside for the time being. She listened then looked up at him, "I try to ignore him but he scares me so much...and well..." she yawned a bit and rest somewhat comfortably against him trying not to put all her weight on him, but still stay somewhat relaxed.

"I spent lots of time with my pet friend up on the floatin' islands. He's very soft and fluffy. Then spent lots of time with mommy and Cain and Michael up in the kingdom in the light and stuff. Then I gots bored and came down here to see you once I was finished with this. I know I gots to be careful but, if I was too careful I'd never be able to come see you!" she said with a light smile crossing her features, staring at nothing, eyes directed more towards the arm of the throne.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Melvin shook his head and smirked at the girl, a great many things on his mind. He knew that things would never truly be safe anywhere, and that no matter what, she wasn't going to give up on wandering and eventually finding him each time. Carefully flicking his tail, and unfurling the large fin that flexed and moved carelessly, he sighed and patted her on the head.

"I implore you for this you know. You're a brave kid. Just make sure you don't get yourself into trouble because if you do, and I'm not around, there's nothing I can do to help. This place is wretched, and there's more to worry about, then just that boy's older brother." He said, referring to the devious Salvation.

The King tilted his head to the side, and then flashed his eyes, able to connect suddenly with Salvation, to see whatever it was that he was seeing. His eyes subconsciously narrowed, and his heartbeat began to slow steadily with the focus of energy. He was able to see Sal, and the younger boy, who was slowly transforming into the direct opposite.

"You know child......" Melvin sat there for a long moment before speaking again. "There are just some things... in this realm, that just ain't fair..." He almost whispered it, almost as though he'd felt bad. Thing was, he ended the sentence with a brief and short smirk afterwards, which made it seem like he was almost enjoying the boy's torture at the same time. No one really knew what the King was thinking at any given time.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Amunet closed her eyes with a little sigh taking in everything to think about it. "I know Neteru...I try to be careful and slip from region to region and the circles and stuffs, I try to stays away from everything unless I know them, or I travel with peoples I know and trusts." she said softly then opened her eyes to look up at him.

She didn't know what he meant, or how he meant to say it, whatever he said confused her, yet she frowned regardless. Deciding instead of talking about it, she bit her tongue and looked down once more.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 pm

The King stretched his massive wings, and his tail came to rest just below the girl's feet, on the grounding. His massive talons of feet seemed to dig into the ground, as though there were some kind of poisonous network running through all of Oblivion connected to him... Well, in fact, that's just what it was. The King seemed to phase in and out of mentality, uniting himself with his region all around him.

"Run along now, don't get yourself into any trouble..." The King said quietly, his eyes slowly filling with pure hate, which came in the form of white flames from his Sin form. Moments later his eyes hazed over completely, and he began to loose his sight completely. Not that he wasn't aware of his surroundings, he was just visualizing another realm altogether, seeking out his contacts within the other realms...

Salvation cracked his fists, and kissed his brother on the cheek. Smirking, he made a rather fluid comment about his brother being female, and then turned away from him.

"W-wait... S-Sal, w'here you going...?" Chris asked, reaching out to grab his brother's long robes.

Salvation turned back to face his 'brother' and glared down on him with powerful red eyes. Chris got to his feet and wrapped his arms around his brother, his wings shedding their feathers, and just straight up falling off. They hit the ground and instant exploded into energy, as Chris completely lost the rest of his male form.

"Please... don't go..." He begged. "I don't wanna be alone..."

Salvation only smirked and shoved his brother off of him, then reached down and placed his hand over the boy's abdomen.

"I will be back, to assist Melvin." He said with a wicked grin. He kissed his brother on the side of the face and grinned revealing fangs. "Don't get too beat up. I don't want our sacrifice to be a waste..." He said with a whispered hiss.

Chris sat down on the bed again and signed sadly. Nothing for him to do but wait for Time to fly over their region and pass time itself.

Salvation exited the room and walked over to where the King was, then smirked when he saw him united with all of Oblivion. Moments later a ray of light was seen - and then the wretched Angel was gone.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Upset, Amunet looked up at him and frowned a bit but nodded. Silently, she moved to her feet and slowly padded away from him. Without a word spoken to him or so much as another glance, she left the cavern before the elder angel appeared and headed elsewhere all together.

She left the region all together and headed for an area with far more light, still a frown playing upon her features. It had seemed like eons since she saw them and only got to spend but a few minutes there before she was shooed away. A quiet sigh escaped her lips and she glanced up at the skies, the sun and finally a smile appeared. Wings spread she flew up wards towards floating islands where she would meet with her friend.

More of, her friend would find her. Before she could even settle her feet down she was tackled by something very large, and very white. Instead of panicking or crying, she started laughing, only to look up at the giant fox like dragon that stood above her. "Fluffy!" she said just as the creature covered her face in a trail of slime direct from the tongue of the dragon, this only caused her to laugh harder.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Salvation loomed around the Scale for a time now. Things weren't exactly in order, and well, he would surely see to that in time. Bent on re-aligning the Balance, and continuing his right as the Wretched beast he truly was inside, he flew about, eliminating any and all obstacles that came in the forms of the enemy...

Melvin continued to sit very still. Up-linked to everything within the Scale, he sifted through masses of information, learning things about other beings, and mastering abilities just through mental connection. He housed the darkest energy in the best part of all existence, and continued to do his job, even though he now sat in the land down under.

Alone and confused, Chris sat there with nothing better to do. For a long time he laid in his bed, awaiting the moment of Time's passing, and eventually just fell into some kind of deep slumber.

Time flew over Oblivion a few eons later.

When the boy finally awoke he looked rather different, able to feel something growing and writhing inside him, that would die at the moment of birth, most times. With a heavy sigh he decided to get out of the strange bed, and look around his small cavern. Curious and bored, he eventually wandered out, to find his King. But, he would soon learn, that he was completely alone. For the King had left the 9th Ring, and had found his way to the surface once again.

So for a while, the boy wandered, lingering through the 8th and 9th ring of Oblivion, awaiting his King, and his brother's return. All the while, throwing up a blackish ooze, that came with the plague that he was carrying inside him.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Amunet spent most of her time alone. She would wander the regions, occasionally getting into "trouble" in the sense of fights, but always managed to get out of them. Mostly by running or Fluffy intervening as on occasion, he would follow her where ever she went.

On occasion, she would stay in the kingdom of light, a rather boring but beautiful place, but she would spend it with her brother, Michael, who for the time being was king there, and his dad Cain. The main reason she would go to the kingdom though, was for her mother, a beautiful creature, a beautiful women who she loved very much. Thanks to the things she did, the little angel could only spend short amount of time with her and rarely, but she never remained sad about it. She took what she had and always smiled.

After she grew bored, eons later, decided to cross over to the lower regions and meet up with another old friend who she would travel with and spend large amount of time with, traveling the circles and making her way lower towards the cavern, but never entering inside. When her friend had other things to do, or they needed to separate for a while, Amunet would travel alone through the circles, as she did now.

She would walk alone most of her time anyway. It wasn't what she preferred but something she was accustomed to. So, she would walk until she found somewhere safe and then, sit...dance, sing, hum...whatever she could to pass the time. Always smiling despite how she felt inside, or wishing for companionship.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:00 pm

On a lonely cliff, sat the boy, who was now a girl, with long hair down his back. Caked in his own blood, he only sighed, and wondered just how he'd managed to make it out of the last cavern he was in, alive. He wiped his face and looked down, then rubbed his stomach in discontent and agony. He was stressed out, and couldn't wait for the filth inside of him to be gone. But strangely enough... something told him, that this being was... special.

Thinking back to his brother, the boy sat there rocking back in fourth in agony. Longing to find the King again, he tried to get to his feet, and eventually staggered forwards. Wandering down another dark tunnel, the boy proceeded to free the lost souls, trapped within the area, that were destined for a better living. Even in this horrid state he remained determined, wanting only to help those around him have better existence. Sadly however, none of this would pay off, as he was going to suffer like this for eons more.

Running the fingers of his right hand along the wall in the tunnel, the boy continued through the 8th Ring, and was actually headed upwards towards the 7th. Rumor had it that a demon and an angel existed together somewhere within the area, and he wanted curiously, to find them. One of the Angels was said to have been the one who was meant to have saved Salvation, when they both landed in Oblivion. Hoping to locate these two mysterious beings, Chris continued to loom on through the cave seeking them out.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Sitting alone, not sure of where she was as in terms of what circle or where amongst that circle she was, she just sat and hummed ever so quietly to herself. This was to make sure no one could hear her so she didn't attract any unwanted attention. She was bored, a common thing for her to feel, doing the same thing, wandering for eons alone with nothing to do except exist was more boring than anything else. She somehow managed to pass the time and find things that would make things a little less boring.

Picking up a rock that fit comfortably in her hand she began to scribble on the ground, writing, drawing, whatever it was her heart contented her to do. She just mindlessly did this for a long period of time, covering the ground around her with these messy and unorganized depictions. By the time she was done, she was surrounded by her work and stood smiling triumphantly. But soon became bored again and kicked a rock outside of her drawings then looked around making a soft and unheard grunt of a sound.

Looking at the rock in her hand she tossed it up a few times then giggled, throwing it as hard as she could. To her surprise it went rather far and hit a larger boulder. She only let out a little giggle and moved to go after it. Which was when she realized it wasn't a boulder the rock had hit, but a shimmer of armor. Stopping dead in her tracks, she looked around and quickly hid between the smallest section of a collection of rocks she could find, hoping that it would have not seen her and go about its way after it searched the area to see what had happened. Covering herself up with her wings, she held her breath and waited.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 am

Vulcan and Valor sat together, deep within their own cavern. There before the eyes of a tall Angel, was another Angel, and a Demon. So the rumors were rather true. Salvation would have loved to have seen this, and as Chris searched his thoughts for memories of the two, one of them turned to speak to him. The demon, he was pink, and looked like a dragon boy. The Angel, only grit his teeth, and wore a snarl over his face. It was obvious, that he had the typical angelic attitude towards others. That they were righteous and perfect, and that others just needed to be saved.

"Woha, it's a girl... are you okay?" The demon asked. Some souls, were truly meant to have been saved. And this Valor, was one of them, though, he did not wish to be saved. Only to be with his lover Vulcan, who was his older brother, later, in one of their lives, which had guaranteed Vulcan, a life in Hell.

I'm ...I'm not a girl.... I'm a boy... just stuck in this stupid body... Chris thought sadly, looking down.

Vulcan stood up and flared out fiery wings. "Oh really? So you're a male caught up and cursed to be a female are you? Hmm, sounds familiar to an Angel that I knew back in the day. His name was Chris. If I'm correct, his brother Salvation should be sucking the King's dick down here still to this eon. The younger brother slayed due to Salvation's jealousy." Vulcan's voice was like razors, cut deep into the flesh. He sounded evil, and ruthless, though really he was just full of scorn and rage.

"Brother, you can read his thoughts? Because he is nearby yes? Let's be nice to her...him... okies?" Valor reached out with a clawed hand, and Chris took it, very slowly. He lifted the strangely pregnant female into his arms, and actually sat there with Chris on his lap. Vulcan looked pissed, and stared at Chris, wondering if that's who he was...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next