The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / Empty Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 28, 2013 12:03 am

Proper Oblivion
By Melvin and Amunet (NPC's Okay'd by their owners)
Melvin the Sinner, sat on his Throne of Death, as he always had. The only thing that seemed to move, was his large black tail, that occasionally flexed and writhed, along with the fin that stretched and opened. He seemed to sit there, at the bottom of the 9 Rings of Hell, in total silence. Almost completely frozen, with a stone expression over his face, his strange glowing blue eyes never dulled for even a moment. The Onyx Crown, an Ancient Artifact that only worked when matched up with Throne, sat firmly atop the King's head. The Crown unnaturally felt heavy on his head, causing his vision to haze over here and there. He sat rather still, so that the energies could move through his body, and down into the Throne, then through Oblivion.

No one really bothered the King at this time. But there were others that had made regular appearances. One of which was an Angel, with two sides to him. There were also Ancient beings, Reversed Godz, and lesser Guardians, that tended to show up once in a while. No one left their posts unless it was demanded of them. Everyone that dared to get close to the King, belonged - truly, to the King. And he would have this no other way.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 12:09 am

Amunet had made random, very random visits to the kingdom. Sometimes only an hour or two would pass between her last visit to her current one, sometimes what seemed like eons. It always varied, as did her stay within the castle itself, the memory of how she truly came to the king or his kingdom seemed to have faded, but she didn't seem to care. She was oblivious to everything dangerous and nasty around her, like none of it matter, truly.

For now, she wanted to visit the King and his Kingdom, so she skipped inside, every now and again singing, "Neteru!" only to come to a silent halt in the throne room. She knew near instantly he was in one of those weird moods, so she silently moved over towards the throne, and sat down. She took out a couple torn pieces of paper from her black sash and began doodling on them with a small black rock she found on the ground. There she would sit and just doodle, absolutely silently not even the sound of the rock moving on the paper would make a sound.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 28, 2013 12:16 am

Melvin turned his head slightly, and looked over to see a small girl beside the Throne just doodling on scraps that she attained here and there in Hell. He seemed to slowly "come to" which meant that he was coming off his unnatural high that came with the weight of that Crown, so fused to his head.

"Hmmm.... what are you... doing here? ...Amunet?" He asked rather quietly, his eyes shifting and searching for the sights to be revealed. It was as though he weren't able to see through the blue glowing in his eyes, and as his chest heaved, and as he breathed in and relaxed, it slowly began to fade away.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 12:23 am

She paused in her doodling to look up at him, "Morning sleepy head. I was bored, hadn't stopped by in a while, I missed you and all the others, so I stopped by!" she said and turned back to her doodle. She hummed softly and sat upright fixing her bows a bit.

"If Neteru is still sleepy, I can leave." she said and turned to look over at him. "Or do you need more time to wakey?" she giggled and brushed off her hands.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 28, 2013 12:27 am

Mel rubbed his eyes with clawed hands, and snarled as he did so. "I'm not tired, I was just... aloof, I would say. Busy, sucking up energies, and learning. I am always learning. Have to keep things in order and plan... devise... yes that..."

The King yawned strangely enough, and then his massive blue wings flared out behind him. They stretched into a massive wingspan, then sat themselves in place. There were holds for them attached to the Throne of Death, which had clearly re-structured itself with the intent of fitting the King's taste. His long tail unfurled outwards and then coiled around the small Angel nearest his feet. It didn't even touch her, more just rested around her, a few inches from her flesh.

"The Crown weighs heavy upon my head Amunet. I am slightly disorientated, and partially blind for now." The King said, waiting for things to return to a strange normal.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 am

"Awww then you can't see the pretty picture I drew for you!" she said and looked at his tail for a moment. A hand moved out to brush over the scales lightly, staying away from the fin. "Is there anything I can get for you, Neteru?" she asked, lowering her voice and making sure it wasn't getting too loud or annoying or cause him a headache.

There she would sit, her fingertips would continue to run over the scales softly, making sure to not startle him in anyway. The scales alone, seemed to calm her and bring a smile to her face for a reason only she would know.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 12:22 am

Melvin looked down to where he had heard Amunet's voice. But strangely he couldn't really see her all that well. Everything was blurring over, and the Crown's energy was surely fucking with his entire body. He growled lowly, and then closed his glowing blue eyes, feeling her touch his tail ever so gently. Slowly, and gently, he wrapped it around her, and allowed the warmth of his tail, to rub up against her softly. The fin remained tightly closed on the inside of it, never really moving unless a nerve or two were touched.

"I will be able to see again eventually, I can assure you that this is normal for the Crown. What is on the picture? You can describe it to me, and I can imagine it, while I am blind for the time being." The King said softly. He flicked his tongue out into the air and then looked around, slightly tightening the grasp on the small Angel at his feet. He shifted a bit, his large wings being thrown out in either direction, the darkness penetrating them, and soon the rest of his body. He winced and snarled a moment, a slight twinge of pain harming him. "I am getting too old for these relapses..." The King muttered, turning his head away.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 am

Amunet traced over a scale or two, watching her fingers move until he had move the tail closer, wrapping around her. She let out a little giggle and shifted to cuddle it. Of course, even for a little angel, she knew how dangerous the tail was, she had seen it in action before, even if she hadn't wanted too. Wrong place at the wrong time. But, she trusted the King she called Neteru, her Guardian.

"I drew you, sittin' on the throne with Chris sitting on the arm of the throne, mommy flyin' in the back ground and me sittin' on your lap." she said looking over the picture drawn in a doodle, a mess of black really. But she was happy with it and giggle lightly. Hearing him snarl, she pouted and looked over. "Neteru...are you okay?"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 am

The King smirked as she talked, and wrapped his tail around her. He then picked her up with it and set her into his lap, and threw his tail over the arms of the Throne of Death, as well as over them. Breathing somewhat heavily he flexed his tail a bit, the spear pointing to the left, from his point of view. The fin slowly stretched and unfurled as he did so, allowing energy to spread throughout his body, and go into it once more.

"I am fine. My age is just an indefinite number...." The Tyrant said, scratching the side of his face. He blinked and flared out his ears, somewhat irritated that the blinding blur wouldn't leave his eyes. "I think that's a good picture then. However, you are indeed missing some people. Perhaps one day, when you're older, I will tell you of them. It's a bit of a story anyhow."

Melvin looked around again and used his energies to sense others within the area. He continued to do this while blinded, and kept himself rather alert for the time being. This was a normal side effect of the Crown, something that just happened from time to time after wearing it for so very many eons.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 am

She settled on his lap almost cuddling into him but held onto the drawing in one hand and in the other, she ran over his scales. "I know I'm missing people, but...I didn't have any room left an' this was my last piece of paper. It's just a scrap. You'll see when your vision comes back." she mumbled lightly and sighed.

"But..." she pouted and lifted her head to look back at him. "You know I'm never gonna grow older than this....and you know I am already pretty old...I dunno why though." frowning now, she dropped her head to look at the picture once more.

"Did I do somethin' wrong to be stuck like this forever?"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 am

The Tyrant knew that she was sentenced to a life of being a child. He would never really have a reason for this, only the Scale would. But there was nothing saying that that wasn't partially his fault. Not that he really wanted anyone to know about that, so he just kept it to himself.

"Some people just weren't meant to grow up, we've been over this a million times. Much like Luca, and Little Yami, you are forever bound to the Scale as a child, and a child you will remain. You didn't do anything to 'deserve' this. It's just something that had to happen ...for the Balance. I'll explain it someday. Maybe." He said with a sigh.

When the blur started to subside, the dizziness also seemed to fade off. With his glowing eyes he was able to see the small girl, who, for unknown reasons to everyone else, was free to be with the King in such a manner. Perhaps he just treated her as his own, or perhaps it was only for his own use, no one really knew. But the King had only had sons throughout all of history, never had his beloved given him a daughter. Which strangely, he had preferred.

It was unknown to many, when the King of all evil, kept around Heaven's most pure.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 12:53 am

Amunet huffed and crossed her arms, stubbornly pouting, "But I wanna grow up! I wanna be big and strong. I want everyone to stop lookin' at me like I'm so weak an' little...'snot fair!"

She rarely, very rarely ever had a tantrum. Most of them ended up with her expelling so much energy she incinerate everything within a good distance around her. Most of the time, it was because she was deathly afraid of losing someone truly close to her, someone she considered family, or more. This however was a day Amunet was truly upset she couldn't be better than what she was, that she wanted to grow up, tired of hearing 'when you grow up' because she knew she would never grow up.

Realizing she was throwing a tantrum, her pout only increased and she dropped her head more to hide her face. "I'm sorry, Neteru...I didn' mean to."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 1:03 am

"Amunet the Scale has plans for us all. Some are great, and others are not so great. It's just the way things are. The fact is, that you will remain this way for all of eternity, and even past that. You were created for a higher purpose, and that means carrying out the Balance like Luca, like the Demonic Child that is LY. You are all children of the Great abyss. Luca surpassed me and took over as the Scalen Keeper, when I was forced to fall to Oblivion." The King explained.

The Tyrant ran a claw through the girl's hair and flexed his tail deep in thought. He wasn't going to tell her. There was little point, and it had been so long ago, that it would never matter now. Or perhaps it would, perhaps she too would learn to hate him and revolt like others had before. Either way, he would not have it.

"It's best not to question who you are. Just accept what you are, and move on from there. I'll always be around. And you don't need to worry about being little. With great want, comes great power. It's just how you learn to use it. Plus, you'll always have me around to protect you." The Tyrant sighed and began to close his wings slowly. There was nothing else that needed to be said for the moment.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 1:14 am

Amunet listened closely and relaxed with the feeling her his claws in her hair. She let out a soft sigh and relaxed, uncrossing her arms. Attempting to relax more and calm herself and the millions of thought rushing her mind she nodded.

"Okay. So I will be okay being little, but I will work hard to become as strong as I can be. An' I know I got you, and I got mommy, and I have daddy and all the others to help protect me, and help me get stronger...I'll be the best I can!" she said proudly then giggle again.

Turning a bit in his lap so she could look up at him, she completely flipped the conversation, "Can you see now? You see the picture I drew, 'tis for you! Promise I will find a bigger piece and draw everyone, 'kay?" she exclaimed and held the picture up to him.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 1:32 am

The King looked at the picture and nodded, observing everything that she had drawn.

"Yes, I can see it now. You have done well to draw this."

He leaned his head down to nuzzle the side of her face with his. Wagging his tail slightly, he stopped to look over her head and at it, to see that it was secreting the usual blackness that infected others when the tail was inside them. He watched it drop onto the floor, then smirked with a somewhat amusing idea.

She could probably just use the ooze from my tail to write on the walls. The King smirked at his thoughts, flicking his tail and watching the liquid pool on the ground beneath where they sat.

It would have only set someone in particular the fuck off, thankfully, the bastard wasn't around for the moment. Though the King knew, he would surely come around with time, as he hated when others got to touch the King if not he himself. The King had a very, very jealous Angel lingering around. Somewhere.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 1:41 am

Letting out a giggle at the nuzzling, she scrunched up and away from it playfully before she set the picture on the arm of the throne, setting it there for a moment. Allowing silence to pass over for a couple minutes she began to hum tracing his scales again, her feet swaying only lightly to the beat of whatever song she hummed.

"I thin I have to go to the scale to get more paper...bigger ones...I'm gonna need it for all the people I have to draw! Hmm, I dunno though...." she said aloud, more to herself, just talking to talk.

"Neteru...were you always so strong?" she asked looking back at him.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 am

"There was a time, where I was weak. But I never gave up. So I'm not sure if that really counts for being weak. I was sentenced to live in Oblivion, but I worked my way down, so that I could keep what I killed. I killed the former King of Hell. He was pretty much nothing anyways. My controlled rage only powered me. The desire to be with the one I loved, was more than enough for me to plan everything. But I wasn't always so strong as I am now.

There was once a time, even further back. Before Oblivion actually. I was a youthful King, but not in the sense one would think. I wasn't really 'new' I was just young in comparison to the Scale, and the few others that were around. There were a few people older than me, one of which, was an Angel, much like you. Though his greed, and his hate, made him, rather weak. He preyed upon me before. But in the end I wound up collecting him, and using his visions of the future, to plan it all out.

You see, he knew... that he would belong to me eventually. He'd seen how everything would turn out. And he knew that exile was imminent from where he came from. He was an abomination. Something that looked more like a Wretched Angel, than a purebred one. And he had Sinned, many a time. Killing his twin brother, for instance. So with that knowledge, after everything that made me weak happened, I turned around and made him something more. And he became as attached to me, as I were him long ago. But the hurt and rage never went away.

I became stronger, after a time, because I met someone. And she was very, very special to me. She would change everything that I believed in. And she was the first and only being alive, to show me compassion. But like all good things, her life would come to an end. And with her death, I would rage again. Against the Scale. It would loose at first, then fire back at me fully, stripping me of my power. Not that I'd give up so easily. I went around collecting all of the artifacts. Everything needed to restore my power. And I kept them all in Oblivion. Keeping true to my Goddess, and doing whatever I could, to eventually get her back. And so I became much, much stronger... Weakness means different things to everybody. It's more than just size, or even desire."
The Tyrant explained.

Perhaps truer words, would never be spoken.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 2:12 am

Amunet had listened closely, closer than she thought she ever truly had before. She was taken aback by everything and looked away, looked down, in thought, trying to piece it all together. "Oooooh~" she said curiously.

Her head tilted to the side as she ran his words over in her head and then looked back up at him. "I understand.....I think...size doesn't determine the power, as you said...it's what you fight for....that explains a lot actually. Like why I get powerful when I get really upset when someone I care for gets hurt. Oooh, yea! Power is determined by who or what you're fighting for! Even the weakest man can be strong when they fight for something they truly care for, right?" she said with a bright smile, looking up at him, hoping she had figured it out.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 1:49 am

The Tyrant chuckled, and flicked his tail. Thoughtfully so. "I would say yes Amunet, but there are some people that even though they are fighting for everything they believe in, that they're just not good enough to get what they want. There's always people that are stronger, which brings Balance in a way too. If everyone was capable of what I was, I wouldn't truly be all that I am. But I'm sure you get the general idea. And there always are ways around things. Especially, if you're on my good side."

The King sighed somewhat heavily, allowing his body to grow with the energy, and adjust. For eons he had sat there, rarely moving, like when he was once guarding the Scale itself. Time barely moved down there sometimes, which sucked, unless you had people to pass the time with. But he did his best to keep his mind aloof, which made it go by so much faster too.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:24 am

Amunet looked down once more, more in thought then a pout this time and thought it over once more. "I guess so. I hear people say stuffs like that all the time. Mommy says a lot about that kind of stuffs, to my uncles." she looked up at him.

"Neteru, do you sit on the throne all the time? Don't you do fun stuff? Doesn't it get boring sitting here allllll~ the time? What about earth? You ever go there and mess around?" she asked, clearly boredom setting in with the child, so her curiosity began to peek.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 2:39 am

Melvin looked down at the child and smirked. Always with the questions.

"Amunet, I am sensing boredom coming from you. Perhaps you should leave this old King, and find something more amusing to do?" The King didn't really wish to talk about Amunet's relatives. That required effort, and patience. He rarely had any of both, though he were thankfully lazy when sitting there. And everyone knew, that laziness from the King, was good for all of them.

The King lifted the girl off of his lap, using his tail. Gently setting her down, he looked around and half-mindedly considered leaving the Throne to stretch his legs. He decided that it would be rather needed, and figured that checking on the violence in the 8th Ring, would determine progress.

"I have things to do now. I doubt you would like to come along..." He said, getting up and folding his wings as they cracked and creaked from him being in such a position for so very long. Melvin was about to make effort, it was scary to say the least.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:44 am

Once on her feet she stretched, listened and pouted, "I haven't seen you in like a hundred zillion years and you go to work. That's pooey" she said playfully pouting then giggled. "Suppose I could wander back towards the scale, ooooh that's such a long walk....alright alright...I'll leave Neteru to his fun." she skipped away from the throne a bit then turned and looked at him.

"I'm gonna go get a bigger scrap and then I'll draw a biiiiig picture for you, kay?!" she said followed by yet another giggle.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 2:48 am

The King nodded to the girl, and shifted into his most violent of forms, just beneath his Dragon form. He went into the Sinner Mode. It sounded like a dinosaur of some kind stomping through a forest as he walked in another direction, headed upwards towards the 8th, parting from the small child. He knew that she would be fine on her own for now, and continued to head into that region. There were things to kill, and blood to be shed. He would surely enjoy stretching his wings, and doing "play battles" with his vile behaviors, movements and feats.

That, and once he was done of course, he could easily go and rail the living hell out of that Angel that was in his back room. That Angel, which would surely find him here, where he went to kill things. Melvin was completely okay with that. He was rather amused at times, and enjoyed watching Salvation fight and attack things. Such speed and power from such a wretched Angel. The King was rather interested in watching him again soon. So with his slow-moving form he wandered the corridors, and continued on, until he reached an open cavern, with a lava pit furthermost in and to the right, and several barred cages and kennels, in both directions. This was going to be... fun.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 am

Thinking of going back to the scale, her mind laced with pure and of course happy thoughts of all the pictures she'd be able to draw, the little angel decided to move from the path she was headed and head somewhere familiar, not far from where she was anyway.

Such a pure and little thing she was, skipping through the horrid land and caverns like it was nothing but a walk in the park. She moved through the dark corridors and hummed as she did, her little wings flaring out occasionally to pick herself up and over large crevices in the ground, meant to keep intruders out. Or people that just didn't belong.

As she moved deeper and deeper into the cave, the sound of a low rumbling hiss and the slight shifting of scales on rock could be heard, followed by the clink of chains.

Still, she skipped onward and soon enough, she called out, "Daaaaaddy!"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 am

Melvin surely met up with that wretched Angel. Who immediately gained the King's interest as it were his job to keep the King occupied. He smite several beings that were released from their holds, boasting and bragging about his consistent power. His weaker side seemed to remain dormant for the time, but the King played no mind to the other half of the Angel for now anyways. When the Angel was done showing off of course, or whenever he was pile-drived by hordes of enemies, the Tyrant would step in and wave his hand, and imminent destruction would occur.

"My King, you are so very strong...." Salvation would hiss, rather pleased with such a sight. "Perhaps once were done here... we can... you know..."

"Silence you whore of an Abomination, we have things to do. However, my tail could use a proper tending to. Might break your back this time." The King laughed, and stabbed his tail through several wild demonic beasts, attempting to attack him. "Like they even had a chance!" He grinned, his eyes lighting up with power and rage.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next