The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 am

A dark slither of a voice would follow her call, "Amunet, my child? What are you doing here?"

Coming to a stop in front of the gigantic snake, she giggled and looked up at him, "I missed my daddy and I was in the area so I stopped by....so Neteru still has you here? Won't he set you free, I wanna hug my daddy." she pouted and sat down to lean against his head.

"When the king needs me will be the only time he releases my chains, love."

She closed her eyes, "You should just ignore him, daddy and just do as he says, you'd be free then...he don't care as long as you're good."

There came a sigh from the snake and he nuzzled her the best he could. "child, there are reasons for the sake of myself and your mother, that I cannot..."

"If you want to be free to see mommy and---" she yawned loudly, "hug me again, you should though."

"Be silent child and sleep." he said softly, soothing and soon Amunet was sleeping soundly.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP / - Page 2 Empty Re: Proper Oblivion / Mel vz Amunet RP /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 3:17 am

'Hellien Hours' later, a different Angel would be sitting on the Tyrant's lap. The lesser half of the powerful Salvation. Sometimes they were in their own forms, sometimes they were forced together. They tended to spend the most of their time in one body, as the King's artifacts kept failing him, and he smashed them, enraged that it wouldn't work for long. Eventually however, he would master something to keep them apart. But for now, a very beaten an bloody Angel, sat atop his lap. One who shook and shivered at the King's touch, the one who could feel, the one without the tail.

He was silent, unlike Salvation who just never shut his mouth. Salvation had taken a wretched beating, after the King and him, had had their fun. A brutal ravaging, was enough to make Sal scream to the Heavens, and then shift out so that his weaker half would get the brunt of all the pain, all the injuries. Such a cruel wretched Angel he was. The weaker one was Christopher, and he sat there with his legs bent and closed, snuggling into the King's chest, enjoying the clawed hand that slowly stroked his head. He bled out quite a bit, the feeling of the gaping wound inside of him, reminding him that Salvation had again, chosen to defile himself with the King's tail. Chris sobbed in pain and trembled, holding onto the Tyrant and closing his eyes. He felt the King's tail flop over his lap, and rub up against him slowly.

Fighting the urge to vomit the boy shook and twitched, his Long Angel Wings flared out behind him, shifting and trickling with his own blood. Never uttering a word, just whimpers, Christopher Rupel, sat there, and attempted to sleep with his King protecting him.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:25 am

Like this, Amunet would sleep for a while. She was truly unsure of how long she had slept for but when she did, she stood and stretched making a low grunting sound. "Uh-oh I think I fell asleep."

"You did and did you sleep well, my little angel?" he asked trying to shift in the chains, to shift closer to his daughter. Amunet looked over at him and smiled brightly nodding.

"I think I overslept though"

"Did you have plans that you are now late for?" Falling silent, Amunet looked away and tried to think her way through this one. "Returning to the king then?" he said trying to lift his head he let out a long sigh. "I wish you would stop running back to him, Amunet."

"I like him, daddy! He's nice to me."

To this, APEP let out a low hiss that shook the cavern around them, this caused Amunet to whimper lightly. "He is dangerous and more wicked than anything, Amunet. It would be wise to either stay on his good side or stay away from him all together. I don't know why he treats you so kindly, that is the only reason I would even consider adhereing to him but know there is truly nothing good about that creature."

Amunet crossed her arms and huffed. "I'm good! He's nice to me, I don't wanna talk about this. I'm goin to the scale to get more scraps. Bye daddy." she kissed his snout and was out of the cavern in a little puff of feathers.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 am

The King continued on as he would, a time later. Falling into his usual daze, and becoming weary upon waking. His Angel would sleep as well, comfortably in the Tyrant's arms, unafraid to be there, verses all else. When he would awaken he would do almost nothing, not even so much as daring, to touch the King's tail, tightly wrapped over them. He would just sit there up against his chest, occasionally shifting his wings as silently as possible not to disturb the Tyrant's usual 'reading'. For all he knew, the King was busy reading into the Scale, or communicating with it, or the Others that kept it together. He stayed motionless, afraid that if he so much as moved slightly, that the King would make him leave.

Melvin kept his focus on doing what he did. From time to time he would connect with others, and speak with them mentally though a far. He would loose his daze from time to time as the Crown weighed heavily, then fight to regain his control. The Throne of Death and Crown of Onyx slowly took it's toll on his body, but with tons of might and promise, he kept on living out his existence. For eons he had fallen into deep slumbers, but not in Sin Form, only in his Dragon form.

When he came to, he lifted the Angel boy from his lap, and then shifted into just that form. Chris cried out of fear and sank into a nearby corner, terrified of such a powerful being. But with a clawed hand the Dragon grabbed him by the wings, and set him just atop his tail, right behind his fin. He was protecting the Long-Wing, which was the last Long-Wing other than the twin inside that one form (Salvation). His long neck moved and stretched, and then he laid his head down to rest. Chris would occasionally sneak off here and there, but do absolutely nothing - to rouse the beast from his deep slumber.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:46 am

Amunet had, unforuntately, spent too much time up on the scale, collecting everything that she needed. She wandered around mostly thought whatever part that she wanted too, collecting the scraps and other parchments she could to have a big enough paper to work with.

Very proud with what she had, she made her way back through the scale, then down through Oblivion, through the rings and eventually through the castle. Making it to just before the castle, she paused and looked around, the energy was different than before and this made her pout.

"I spent too long away again." she whined softly then made her way up and through to where the King would be. Finding him much different than before, she whined very, very, very quietly making sure not to disturb or wake the King and then sat on the ground by the "doorway" through which she just walked.

Late late late late again she pouted and crossed her arms, watching the sleeping dragon.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 am

The slumbering dragon, was completely out-cold. Or at least it looked that way. His Angel boy was still asleep as well, sleeping, and healing. He was always saving souls even down there, broken and battered each time he came back. It was when Amunet showed up that he was awake, and peered out at her from behind the Tyrant's massive fin. He put his finger to his lips and said nothing, then backed up behind the fin once again.

Without knowing what was going on - the Tyrant's tail suddenly lifted up, and swung outwards, then around Amunet. The fin fully erected, the King kept on sleeping, now subconsciously protecting both Angels. Chris backed up and sat on the ground, cold, and covered in shredded rags, his eyes widened, afraid, terrified. He cautiously climbed over the Tyrant's massive claw, and laid there on his left side, looking out at the other Angel. Who he knew, to be Amunet of course. Laying there still watching, he played with the ends of his long braided hair, and felt the Tyrant's heavy breathing.

The Dragon kept on sleeping, attaining intel, or just actually getting rest. It was rare that he did this, and somewhat left him vulnerable... but be serious, who the fuck would wake a dragon that size? Let alone the actual King of Hell? Not many would be that brave. And if they were, surely Christopher would loose control and Salvation, would come out to combat whomever it was. And if the King Dragon woke up and saw what was going on, well, destruction was imminent anyhow.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 am

Amunet flinched and covered her face when the tail moved, afraid that something was going to hit her. When she discovered nothing did, she let out a quiet content sigh and looked at how the dragon now moved to cover her and protect her as he always did.

Smiling brightly, she moved closer to the angel and sat down nearby. She left distance between the two of them because she knew he was uncomfortable around other people and seldomly talked. Taking out one of the scraps she collected, she pulled out a rock and drew out a heart. Then the words, You look ill, can I help any? Are you gonna be okay? then passed it to him.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 am

Chris looked down at the paper and shook his head. He continued to play with his hair and sat up, then folded his wings so they only softly brushed up against the dragon. He gestured to his throat, and attempted to speak, but it came out rather hoarse, and raspy when he finally did.

"I...I'm f-fine..." He said softly. He winced and held his side, then pulled the rags down over his bruised and aching legs. "W-what are you d-doing h-here?" He asked quietly.

In the back of his head he could hear Salvation waking, and winced again. His voice alone was enough to stir his angry brother, so he went silent again, and looked down at his injured feet.

I don't like how close she gets to the King, Christopher. It's unnecessary....

She's not hurting anyone....So why does it bother you?

She can be something the King grows to like. Something others can wager against him later on. A problem. We are only his problem. We should stay this way....

B-But.... he's got her too... on the surface... at times... in the Scale... his-

Don't bring her into this, I know. This isn't about her. Sal snapped. Chris nodded inwardly to himself and sighed. It has to stop, my brother.

The boy sniffled and laid his head down on the King's hand. But she's harmless... and she's nice to us...

A few moments past, and Salvation had left their mind. Perhaps he went to sleep.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 am

Of course, oblivious to the arguing angels, Amunet looked down and brought her knees to her chest. "I am lonely. Daddy can't hug me and mommy is gone again, I came to see Neteru cause he takes care of me and stuffs but..."

Amunet trailed off to a stop and closed her eyes. Then cuddled up nearby, wrapped up in her own wings. "I'm sleepy now... she said cutting off her own spiel of problems and pulled her wings tight around herself in a hugging embrace.

"Sorry, Chris-y...nighty...." she mumbled to herself and soon the tiny little angel was passed out.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 am

Chris looked over at the girl, who was rather tired and had fallen asleep. He decided to step away from the Tyrant for a moment, to go and pick her up. He held her in his arms, figuring that the King wouldn't mind, since he made a clear effort to protect her anyhow. Strange thing indeed, to all else especially Salvation. He seemed to rage and grow angrier by the moment, then just kept vanishing off deep into their thoughts. Chris laid down atop the King's claw again with the small girl, and watched the fin twitch. Ever so slowly the tail drew nearest them, and coiled back where it originally was. Chris reached over the small girl and slowly ran his hand down the scale's of the Draconian beast deep in a slumber. The Dragon seemed to respond with a slightly holding of breath, then a grumble that seemed to shake the entire area.

The Dragon's fin remained elevated and propped upwards, a sign of pure defense, that would turn into someone's death of they tread nearby into that region. When the King slept like this, not even the Ancient Reversed Gods he'd put into place, were permitted into the area. His strange Crown had fired off into bits that made the Dragon's horns, some longer than others, nevertheless, still a strange transforming artifact that gave him power. The Throne of Death was abandoned, but hardly, considering the massive Dragon was still close enough for it to feed off of. His large tail was coiled around the base, which left the entire Throne in darkness, and well-hidden as well.

For a time, they all slept. For a very, very long time...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Amunet moved only when the angel moved her. She didn't raise from her sleep, she only shifted slightly to be more comfortable for both her and the angel that held her.

Sleep happened. As said, for a long time. Amunet only subconsciously woke to shift and remain cuddled against the angel and the dragon. She had ever rarely slept to begin with. There was no where safe the angel could sleep outside of the castle and since she would spend eons without being in the castle, she went eons without sleep, somehow.

When she did sleep, however she would sleep for very long period of times. Not as much as the king did, but she grew into the same habit. It worked for her, she was safe and with good company. From what she knew, her mother and father did the same but her mother was always away of hiding and her father...well it wasn't safe to sleep within that cavern.

Amunet would continue sleeping until someone else woke and rose her from her slumber. Like a child waking too early for school, she would continued sleeping otherwise.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Thousands of... years? would only go by, before the Dragon awoke from his deep slumber. Some believed it was when the Tyrant was considered "dead" as he truly did nothing other than hibernate without ever leaving to eat, much less breathe (only in the slightest). The Angel boy would eventually wake and lay there, only waiting for the other two to rise from their sleep.

The Dragon would slowly move his head, and then come to life once again, his heart thumping harder, his lungs drawing in more air, and his body becoming full of life once again. The long tail's fin would slowly fold down as he moved, and slightly stretched, rather cautious of the two sleeping beings on his front, left claw. He would groan and lift his head up towards the ceiling of the darkened cavern, his black energies fading off with his wake. Eventually the room would light up again, the lava visible through tons of cracks in the walls.

Chris sat there and slowly woke Amunet, so that they could move away from the Dragon who would eventually need to shift back and out of that form again.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri May 31, 2013 12:18 am

Waking from her slumber, Amunet yawned and groaned softly, sitting up. Tiredly, she rubbed at her eyes and without much thought moved off of the angel and the dragon to sit on the ground.

There, she would let out a long yawn again and lay back down, somewhere close the throne, but truly she had no idea where she lay. Only that she was tired and begged for five more minutes of sleep. Of course, time was relative, so five minutes could have been whatever...eons, hours, days...who knew.

The little angel always had trouble waking up, so there she would lay for a couple more minutes until she would fully awake ago to go about her fun and "routine".
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri May 31, 2013 11:54 pm

The King returned to his Throne, a time after shifting. Taking in such a large form was a true bitch in nature, but whatever, he always managed to defy the laws of everything anyhow. Sitting there he slowly sank back into his hazy-eyed state, a returning feeling always. Christopher slowly wandered over to the King with his head bowed, then sat atop his lap on his left leg.

"Amunet, if you wish to leave you may, there's no reason you have to sleep here you know." The King would say.

The Angelic male would say nothing, and keep his frosty blue eyes closed, resting his head against the Tyrant. The long tail of the King would slowly and steadily flick back and fourth, until the fin was stretched, and in place. Then it would eventually fold down, and the tail would come to rest beneath the King's talon-like feet.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri May 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Letting out a long and rather tired yawn, she stretched out and rolled onto her back to stare upwards. There her pale eyes would open and simply stare for a while before closing again, grumbling in tiredness.

"Mommy says I'm safest with you when I sleep. No one will hurt me cause they know you." she said and sat up rubbing her eyes once more. "But, I suppose I could go to my room and sleep some more or go color..." she yawned and stood.

She curtsy before the Tyrant and smiled brightly. "Bye bye Neteru, Chris-y." she said and skipped off.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:40 am

Melvin remained at the Throne of Death, for a time no less.

Christopher sank into the darkness of their shared mind, and Salvation was out once again. That conniving wretched Angel was sure to get himself into trouble, but that was nothing knew to anyone that knew him. Lingering through the dark and starting a riot wherever he went, the viscous creature moved and dug around.

The King seemed to enjoy his moments, when he were alone. Sometimes Time decided to be a dick and make things go by slow as fuck, but when that happened, the King just got up and wandered deep into the Pits.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 am

Amunet had decided, as she walked towards her room, she wasn't tired any more, so the little angel had wandered off into Oblivion once more, wandering the rings as she always did.

Time had passed, for who knows how long, could have been hours, could have been days, could have been eons. She didn't know, she didn't care, she merely skipped on through the rings, bored and checking things out.

Sometimes, things didn't always run as good as she had hoped and sometimes, despite the face that she belonged to the King, things wanted her dead, or worse. Right now, she was running or flying, some mix of the two, as fast as her little legs and wings would carry her, through the ninth ring, towards the castle. Something big was following her, something was attacking her and for the first time in a long time, the little angel actually looked damaged. Little scraps and cuts crossed her cheeks, her arms and her knees were banged up. Her right wing looked mangled but somewhat still in tact and there were tears pouring down her face.

What was following her? She didn't dare find out. She had seen it briefly for but a second, it was much, much bigger than her and it wanted her dead.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Melvin wasn't really doing much. Back to sitting on the Throne of Death, completely oblivious to everything. He was hazy-eyed and completely deaf, unable to make out anything other than the focus of which his mind had wandered to.

Salvation on the other hand, was walking around torturing things. Things that got in his way, things that were too close to the King... things that just decided to piss him the flying fuck off. Chris on the other hand, was hiding deep within his mind, trying to wipe the images from his head. He didn't want any part of whatever it was the Salvation was doing, then again, he never did. Salvation had no fucks to give, and he was going to make everything pay, or at least suffer. That of which, for an Angelic Abomination, he was rather good at.

Like, right now for instance. Waiting, watching, curiously, from the darkness. He smirked and eyed something rather interesting, what it was, Time would only tell.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Amunet had eventually come to a screeching halt. There at her feet sat a drop off into a chasm she'd rather not fall into. Of course, on any normal day, she'd have fluttered right over it, but her wing hurt and probably wouldn't carry her weight, if she had to however, she would attempt it.

Slowly, she turned around to face the creature that was coming to attack her. She vaguely remembered what happened, but she got on her knees and brought her hands together, almost in a pray of sorts. She wasn't praying for her life, or for this thing to stop attacking her, this was for something entirely different.

Her wings spread out behind her and seemed to grow shift into light, she winced in pain for a brief moment as she leaned forward, a much larger set of wings, made of nothing but light shot from her back and began to grow, a body soon formed along with it until what had seemed like a rather large creature, much like that of a dragon hoovered behind her. To tell what it exactly was would have been impossible since the being was a single solid figure of nothing but white light. The creature behind her spread its wings, opened its mouth and shot forward, colliding with the creature that was about to attack the little angel.

An explosion followed and then, when everything settle, nothing but the angel was left, out cold on the ground.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Salvation smirked, he had seen a displacement of energy, many times before in his life. He watched the girl obliterate the demon that had been following her, but did nothing to help. He had observed the display of Light, and curiously wondered if it had anything to do with Time himself. But, shaking his head, he knew that was rather impossible, as Time had no business in Oblivion, and wouldn't be permitted there, since he was of Heavenly origin. Not even his spirit would have wasted energy there. So what was it in fact? Perhaps a summon of sorts. The mother had something similar, and the carbon copy of the mother also did. Born of a God, surely the child would have some abilities similar.

He would tell the King, if the King wasn't already aware.

The Abomination that was this Angel continued to look around, his firey red eyes narrowed, as he stepped out from the darkness, looking around to the left, to the right, and behind him. A large pale-blue tail slithered out from behind him, and his bright wings shed their feathering once again, to reveal thick, leathery wings of demonic origin.

Perhaps, you are special to the King, my dear, but I can assure you, to me you are nothing. He thought, kneeling to pick up the Angel.

Don't hurt her Sal, please... let's just take her back to the King...
The twin of Salvation whispered, reappearing in their shared mind.

Salvation coiled his tail up behind him, and smirked. Lifting the creature into his arms, he turned, and began to walk down a rather dark path through Oblivion...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

The small angel remained out cold in his arms, her wings gone, she merely slept.

Far, far, far away a women turned slightly to look around her, offset by something. She knew where she was, was safe, she knew she was fine, but one thing she held dear to her wasn't.

"RA? Is everything alright?" a golden haired male asked and the women turned again to look at the Seraph before her, a golden crown upon his head.

"It's Amunet...I have to go, I'll return when I can." she said and spread her wings before they folded up around her. The king before her merely bowed his head and in a spurt of fire the women was gone. Her travel was quick, fearful her child was in danger, she moved into Oblivion with ridiculous speeds, before she appeared in the castle of Oblivion heading through and to the throne where she saw the Tyrant, the glazed look over his eyes and grumbled to herself. "They said, a lazy tyrant is good for everyone else..." she mumbled to herself and turned back towards where she came from and sighed folding her wings up. She couldn't locate her daughter, not here in this hell so here she would wait. She knew she was alive and out of danger...for the most part.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Salvation smirked and wondered just how much this creature was worth to the King. He had a massive amount of displaced rage, but due to his brother's whining and bitching, he decided not to do anything about it for now. Perhaps she was still serving a purpose, one he cared not for. Eventually, when he grew more amused with information stored between their minds, Salvation shifted out, and Christopher came out, holding the small Angel still in his arms.

The Angel sighed and continued to wander through Oblivion, looking around for his King. Many times he crossed paths with less than forgiving others, but he simply put the little Angel in his right arm, covered her with the left, and started to run. Flying wasn't all that easy, with all the organs, and strange upside-down sleeping beings hanging from the ceiling. Not to mention all the stalagmites that would surely severe one of his wings if he weren't careful. 

When Chris reached the Throne of Death he saw a female staring at the King, who was dazed, and completely out of it. He ignored her, and minded himself carefully, setting the small Angel in his lap.

I brought her back for you... The boy though, watching the large tail slither up and around the small creature. The boy looked down and away, and started to leave, but the King's left wing reached out and stopped him.

"Tell your other half, that he best start keeping to himself, and to not worry what I have planned for the others lingering around boy. I haven't a concern about you, but Salvation is going to get a whipping later." The King said, still completely blind. Chris winced at the King's words, but nodded softly. He turned to look at the King with sadness over his face, then climbed onto the arm of the Throne, and sat there completely still. The King ran his claws through the boy's hair, and said nothing. He turned to face RA, and then flared out the fin of his tail, the small girl still beneath it.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 pm

RA had, for the majority of the time, stood there gritting her teeth. She wasn't necessarily irritated, because it was by the angels will that she was allowed to wander and roam, but for the growing concern she had wandering Oblivion alone. More so, she trusted the king with the angel only considering nothing had happened to her thus far, on the flip side she knew the trust was very limited, so her concern was there. 

"I think it's time to bring my daughter back above, this is clearly not a place for her." she said eyes on the child in his lap. She knew very well, it would have been against the angels wishes to bring her back where her other family resided, but at the same time, her worry for the tiny angel was far too great. 

By this point, the angel in his lap began to stir just a bit, shifting into a more comfortable position, but for the most part, remained entirely unconscious.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:42 pm

The King smirked and flicked his long tongue out at the God standing there before him. Chris did nothing and sat there silently, looking at his feet, that were hanging over the edge of the Throne. The King's large wings flared outwards, and stretched, then folded together again, hanging downwards.

"Doesn't really look like she wishes to go back up there, now does it?" He hissed, noting the small Angel laying there. He flicked the fin up against her slightly, then uncoiled his tail, and poked Chris with the spear just enough to get his attention. The tail then moved back into position, and the King smirked.

Chris looked over at the King, his hair in his face as always. He looked down at the small Angel, then waved his hand over her, a bright light, coming up from one of his wings, out of his hand, and down onto her. It was healing light, something to restore any damage done to her, and fire her energies back up into place. He looked over at Melvin and then turned away, back to looking down again.

"Good boy." The King hissed, patting the Angel's back with sinister claws. "Amunet, you should wake up, apparently your mother doesn't want you playing down here by me." He said with a smirk.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:51 pm

RA merely grit her teeth, fighting back any words she would have wished to have spoken. They were just not in her place to speak such things and easier if she bottled her anger. 

Amunet slowly came to, she lifted up rubbing her eyes and yawning tiredly. Confusion settled in and she looked around, "What happened?" she asked quietly. She did remember that she was running through one of the circles and then she remembered a bright light, now she was waking up on the Tyrant's lap. Confusion was an understatement for how she truly felt. Her eyes then settled on the God and she smiled brightly hopping off his lap to hug the women. 

Kneeling, RA held her close and kissed the top of her head. "Seems you found yourself in a bit of trouble down here. Maybe you should come up to the other Kingdom with me and Cain for a while. Michael has been wanting to show you some things anyway." she said and the little angel pouted.

"But I don't wanna go up there. They are all borin'. Besides' all my friends are down here!"

RA chuckled, "They are most certainly boring." She thought about it for a moment then sighed, looking over her daughter and nodded. "You promise you will stay with someone, or stay in the castle, then?" she asked and the little angel nodded. "Alright then, you can stay here a little longer."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next