The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sapphire God of Oblivion

3 posters

Go down

The Sapphire God of Oblivion Empty The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to the Site. If you're reading this it's because you're curious about a proper introduction, because apparently I'd write one or something. I'm going to do this as simply as I can, so as Mel would say: Prepare your anus.

My name is Yami, but I go by Blu to the Hideout, or Bluey, to Mel and Chris, or close friends. I'm currently 23 years old, 5' 3'' and like a 100 pounds. I'm called tons of shit, so if you'd like the latter, you'll have to ask me sometime in Skype. I'm the Original Owner of Ragez Ultimate Hideout, and the string of Sites that exploded from it's creation and fall. I have retired from Site God, and have handed the title over to our proper King. I am a follower, just like the rest of you now.

I have only been RPing for about a year now. But I have drawn and written stories since I was able as a child. I could have gotten scholarships for both, but a truck drove through my house senior year. Got a job, paid for a new house, made a family - never graduated. Don't judge me, and I wont judge you.

I am most famous for my edits, and for the fact that I look like the King. Love me or hate me, I'm here to stay. Not going to stop breathing for anyone but myself, so you're going to have to deal with me when I am around. Which is going to be rare, because I have a life, with too much going on. I am a mother of 3 beautiful kids, and am doing everything I possibly can for them. Unfortunately to some, that's not enough, but I'm one of few people that would fight to the death for whom they love. Melvin and Chris are my closest friends, and you'll find me, if you're around them. I have 4 cats, and live in a house, which is massive.

I'm rather known for being one of the Leaders of the Circle Fucks. I am the one person who stands between them and the King, and also between them and the Siterz, or the Siterz and the King. I'm a very neutral party, lest you really do something to set me off, like drag my personal life or family into the mix. I am literally the kindest person you'll ever meet, if you do meet me, much like Chris. Thing is, I'm a massive shut-in. The world, and the people in it have done terrifying things to me, so with this I say that I am rather hard to find. Other than the people that have chosen to find shelter with me in my home, I am lost to the world. And I prefer it that way. Less drama and that.

Anyways. I'm done with this rant that quite literally could have been a journal entry. I don't think I need to tell you the color of my hair, or what color I am the Goddess of. Pretty sure everyone knows. I'm not even a God, Melvin just calls me that. Because I was the only person who dared to love him and understand him. See, I'm nice? But I'm also the first person that will smack him if he treats people unfairly. Prolly the only person that can and will get away with that.

Have a nice day, and enjoy the new Site. I'll be around if you need me. IF, you need me.

:::Oblivionz Blueness:::
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

The Sapphire God of Oblivion Empty Re: The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Bluey.... I love you. Just so you know. Stick around if you can. It would never be the same without you. Seriously. No homo but all of the homo. For you anyways lmao. But no really.... I just.... GAHHHHHHHH. I miss you being around more. I hope you try to enjoy it here though. I wish I could take everything and just make it better for you. For us, for everyone that we care for. But that is not the way life works. So I'm going to do my job and be a complete Tyrannical DICK and just keep pushing forwards.

A new Kingdom has been made in my honor.

And It's an honor to have you beside me within it.

-Mel
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Sapphire God of Oblivion Empty Re: The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:06 am

LMFAO AUSTIN YOU IDIOT XDDD
Melvin Louie-Leon