The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ /

2 posters

Go down

Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ / Empty Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ /

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 4:40 pm

For eons, Blu had remained confined to the Castle walls. She only wished to go outside, but the Tyrant King had forbade it entirely. The only thing that kept her occupied, were the others inside the Castle, and her many pets. One in particular, who was a strange cat-boy, someone she'd gotten rather close to in-fact.

For now, Blu sat out on the balcony at the top back of the Castle, longing to at least get out into the courtyard behind them. She flexed her wings, debating upon leaving, then sighed, and closed them. She couldn't leave her home.

"Sometimes kitty, I just wish, that I could be free again." She sighed, and looked over to see her kitty, sitting there on a very royal seat, that was positioned for him, just to sit with her whenever she were on the balcony. She scratched behind his ears lovingly, and smiled at him.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ / Empty Re: Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ /

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Ches purred sadly for his owner, wishing he could set her free. He looked over the balcony to see the beautiful city below, and wondered why they weren't allowed outside.

Ches turned to Blu. "Nya, why don't we just sneak out?" He asked purring loudly.
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ / Empty Re: Living within the lair of Oblivion RP / Blu and her kitty ^_^ /

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 4:54 pm

Blu smiled and patted the top of the kitty's head. "I would like to, but it's daylight, and the Tyrant is awake. Maybe we will sneak out when he is sleeping. Though, if we're caught, we might make him mad. Which really isn't a good idea."

The King had forbade her from leaving, all because he had feared she'd go back to being wild, and forget about him. Surely though, Hybrid were loyal. For life, and that would never happen. But still, the King had worried.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

"But maybe if we go out, we can show King Tyrant that nothing can make you leave him." Ches nudged Blu's hand with a begging look.

"Please master? Can't we go out?"
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Blu smiled and grinned revealing her fangs. "I am sure that we could.... we just have to be really, really careful. I wouldn't want us to get caught. And outside is dangerous. If we wander too far, we'll be in the Underground, remember the city under this one? Yeah, we'll have to be really careful. They could catch us and sell us."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 5:07 pm

"I'll be good Nya, I promise!" Ches licked Blu thankfully. "I'll do whatever master tells me to do, and I'll be really really careful."

Happy, Ches crawled into Blu's arms and waited for her command.
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

"Okay then, we will sneak off, just promise that if anything goes wrong, you'll make it back here to the Castle safely."

Blu flexed out her massive wings, holding onto the kitty. Without warning, she climbed onto the balcony, and free-fell downwards towards the ground.

What a rush...
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Ches clinched onto Blu tighty, but smiling at the same time, fully trusting his master. "I promise, but I want you to be safe to Nya."

As he clung he looked over the city as they fell, as clinging to hope that this would mean that his master was finally free.
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Blu knew that freedom wasn't something she'd ever truly have. But this was as close as she would get. And as the ground came up at them, she smiled, holding her cat, then snapped her wings into place, forcing them to somersault through the air. At the last moment they shot up into the air, her massive blue wings shimmering as they soared on above the Castle and into the skies above. When she hovered over the forest on the very outside of the Castle, she sought out her old Clearing, where she was once captured. She used to live there.

"Well then, this sure brings back memories. And I'll be safe, I can shift into a massive blue wolf, I think I'd be okay." She kissed the top of the Cat's head, and then landed in the clearing, setting him down. "It sure is nice and fresh out here. I love the clean air."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Ches walked around, not daring to walk to far from his master, but curious enough to climb up a tree. From the top, Ches looked around at his surroundings and breathed in the fresh air. "I like it out here Nya."

Then looking down at his master, Che's smiled. "Can we go father Nya?"
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Blu was slightly amused by the Cat's urge to go further into the unknown. The forest was thick, and the air was brisk, with just enough warmth to enjoy the surroundings. She remained cautious, knowing full-well that they could come into contact with other creatures at anytime.

"Okay, we can, just be careful. Here we can get ourselves into danger fast, as things are always watching..." She said slowly, walking through the leaves that littered the ground.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Ches followed Blu happily, and took in his surroundings. Every so often he stop and looked around, then quickly caught up with Blu.

"It's so nice out here Nya. Why does Tyrant think its bad?"
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 8:29 pm

"Well, he just doesn't trust anyone is all. And he's afraid that I might not come back. He seems to worry much about that, and perhaps the fact that others could take me away from him. They have done it before. We just have to take it easy." Blu said carefully.

The hybrid sighed and took in the fresh air. She started to run through the forest, allowing the cat to lead or follow her. She dove into a pile of leaves, then rolled over, and exploded into a hot mess of blue fur. A moment or so later, a large blue wolf stood there in her place, drooling green venom. She also had massive wings sitting on her back, to match the long furry tail behind her.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by CheshireKat123 Mon May 27, 2013 10:40 am

Ches pounced on the wolf, not scared at all by his master's hybrid form. "Is there something wrong master?" He asked.
CheshireKat123
CheshireKat123
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Blu moved her head so that the Cat could climb up the side of her face and sit between her ears. She howled and wagged her tail slightly, then spoke to the kitty with a mental communication.

Everything is fine, I just want to be free of the humanoid form for right now.

She waited for the cat to have a decent grasp atop her head, then went bounding off full speed through the forest. For a hybrid, nothing was more exhilarating, then running through the trees.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down