The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancers of Dusk

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dancers of Dusk - Page 3 Empty Re: Dancers of Dusk

Post by Fenrir Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 am

The dagger melted away and was absorbed by his foot. His hands grasped the hilt of her sword. It had been so long since he had handled a weapon that wasn't of his design that he had forgotten the sensation. It's weight, balance and length were all off. Readying the weapon he swung to kill. But the blade never reached its intended target. Resting just above her neck a floating patch of metal held the blade. Ion hadn't stopped cause he couldn't do it. It just didn't seem the time or place. "I'm not a murder. When the time comes, when you are completely lost to me I promise to kill you myself. Until then you're stuck with me." Ion hand curled his fingers over the palm of his hand. The wall broke apart drawn into the centre of his palm. The metal he had hidden on Aura's body also was drawn into his hand. A small medallion, about an inch tall, in the shape of a flower formed from the metal.

Placing it in her hand he took advantage of how close he was and stole another kiss. "Think of this as my proposal. It carries the same properties as Amunet's ring but I'm sure with you're battle experience you can figure out that it can be used for summoning more then just weapons and armour." Ion snickered and turned sharply on Amunet "And no, it doesn't summon ponies." He chuckled watching her face drop a little.

He returned to his chair. He wouldn't admit it outright but he had used up the last of his metal reserves. It would take quite some time to replenish them.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Aura eyed it carefully, looking it over somewhat unemotionally, "You should know how dangerous it is to make such a proposal to me. Considering who I am and the fact that, by default, I am technically already married." she said and drew up her sword sheathing it. Though a few ideas of the metal popped up in her head and she wondered if it would even work. A theory she would test later.

"You are certainly strong, I will not deny that unfortunately you do not have the ability to stop a God, that power is reserved to few." She said and looked at Amunet. "If you want a pony, however, there are some below in the stables." To this Amunets eyes went wide and she smiled brightly.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 am

Ion shrugged his shoulders, "Either way I'm a dead man. If I kill you he'll hunt me down. If I leave you he'll have you hunt me down. At least this way I get want and you get what I want." He closed his eyes a eased into his chair, "Gods are not invincible nor are they all powerful. It easy to believe a God can only die by a being of equal power but that is a misconception. I am a being of immense power but I can still die from the bite of a small spider. There too, a god can be killed by someone weaker. That said the spider obviously can't win a fair fight but to dismiss it as not being a threat is how the spider gains the advantage." Ion laughed, "That's probably how Pilgrim amassed such a high body count...by playing the role of the weak and defenceless spider."

I need some time to rest. As the only human in the room, I do require sleep. He grins peacefully.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:00 am

"You would be right, but you also are very wrong." She said simply and walked over to Amunet picking her up. "Get some sleep Ion, you look like shit. You are welcome to use this bed here. You know where to find me once you are awake." She said and simply walked out heading towards the throne room where she was about to explain just why she had brought the little angel and Ion to Hell.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Ion was quite content sleeping in the chair. As slept his mind wandered. He was still tied to the trinkets and his subconscious could still summon what their masters required, but with his focus hazy he could only hear bits and pieces of their conversation. These memory fragments would mix within his dreams. So that when he did eventually wake he'd have great differentiating one from the other.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed May 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Aura carried Amunet to the throne room, where, for a moment she thought they were alone. Still, she was smart enough to know Rhea rarely left this room without some sort of good reason and now that she was here in his realm, there was no reason for him to leave. She walked over to his throne and set Amunet down on her feet beside it, then kneeled down beside her, "Make me a promise, you'll stay right here, you won't leave my side and whatever he and I speak of, no matter what language, you pay no attention to, alright? And i will give you whatever you want in return, within reason." She said and the girl nodded with a bright smile.

"Are you ever going to explain why you brought her into my realm with you? And him" He asked walking up behind her and she sighed turning to face him.

In an entirely different language spoke only between him and herself, "You know what she is, you know about the orb she carries, I think even you can put two and two together, can you not?"

"Suppose I can, but how do we know she won't use it on us." He asked in the same language.

"Her kind is bound by their word, unable to speak a lie, they do as they promise to do, even at her age. She is already bound by a promise she made to me, so all is well and I am sure, in the end, she will use it to our advantage. Assuming, all goes as I plan."

"Oh, so you have a plan now?" He asked snaking an arm around her and she turned her head away growling lightly.

"When do I not? Besides, you know, that I know, what your plan is, so you are intelligent enough to know that my plan only coincides with yours."

"And does he fall into this plan of yours?"

"After as many years he and I have been apart for, I was sure I would never see him again. Seeing him now does alter my plans a bit, but I assure you, whether or not he interferes, we will still reign victorious."

"I will hold you to that and see to it that he does not get in our way."

"Oh but of course." She said as he sat down on his throne and she let out a low sigh. They then spoke of little things, mostly their plans for the upcoming war, until Ion would wake.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 pm

“What are you doing?”

“I’m cooking what does it look like?” Raal stood by an open fire, “That weapon isn’t strong enough to win a war but it’s enough to accelerate my plan.”

“Plan? What plan? You have no plan. You've never had a plan. You just want chaos.” The man punched Raal in the face, “Do you want to cease your existence so much that you are willing to bring about Armageddon to do it.”

Raal didn’t even flinch as the punch past harmlessly through him. “I’d do it myself if I could  brother but you know as well as I do I can’t. Zioct made sure of that before he died.”

“Are you sure he’s dead? I mean his implants are still active, and I still haven’t found his consciousness among your thoughts. As far as I can tell he’s still alive.”

“Doesn’t matter he’s not a threat to my goals,”  Raal returned to his meal. That man could be as alive as he wanted it didn’t matter to him, what did matter to him was Ion safety. He mumbled under his breath, “If Ion wants to be stupid that’s his own business.”

“Hmmm, that's a change. So it’s true then,” the man laughed, “The boy is related to us. You checked didn’t you. “

“Shut up you moron half this fucking planet are my decedents. It’s only…”

“But it’s a higher ratio then it should.”

“What part of shut up do you not understand?”

Ion sat amongst the trees. His eyes narrowed and focused on his host, “Why have you summoned me here?  We are in a realm of telepaths and seers. They can surely hear us.“

“Unlikely,” ghostly lips spoke icy words upon his ears, “We’re too deep. No one can listen to someone else’s heart. She will betray us. ”

Ion waved away the apparition, “I don’t care.” His eyes opened.  The room felt as empty as when he had fallen asleep.  His hands reach out towards the ceiling. Metal gauntlets formed upon them.  Good enough.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Aura took one glare over at Rhea and let out a low hiss, "Just be mindful, I have a plan, it will work, don't mind him he isn't apart of my plan anyway."

"And if he gets in the way?"

"I will take care of him, don't worry about that, besides I doubt it will come to that."

"Let's hope for your sake it doesn't." he said lowly and she sighed picking up Amunet and returning to her room to find Ion awake.

"Pleasant dreams?"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Ion startled by the suddenly intrusion was already to his feet when the door open and Aura entered. Bowing courteously he replied with a small chuckle, “As pleasant a dream as one can have in hell.” He couldn't lie to himself this place was so strange that it put him off balance. The room felt safe and secure yet it felt like a pebble enveloped by magma. Though blind when it came to such things even he could sense the misery, suffering and horror outside every time the door opened. That wasn't what was bothering him though; it was the sheer contrast that off set him. In a way it reminded him of Aura. Maybe she wasn't as far gone as she thought.

“How is his majesty today? As cheerful, as ever?” Ion grinned taking a seat on the bed.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 pm

"He is as he always is, unfortunately so." She said standing upright and crossing her arms. "Only more curious as to why you are here in Hell and why you are following me." She said turning her glance from him to out a window where torrents of fire and lava could be seen for miles. "Why you even want part of a war that has nothing to do with you, at all." she finished.

Amunet smiled happily and moved over to the bed and crawled up on it to sit, she still held the orb in her lap.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

“I thought that much was obvious,” Ion smiled warmly, it seemed to him that as before Aura was still having trouble understanding her human emotions. She wouldn’t admit it outright but it was still there. He did also note that every time she left to converse with Rhea she’d come back colder then she had left. She wasn’t looking at him so he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to him, “I’m here for you.” His arms wrapped around her; this time he wasn’t letting go. He forced her eyes to meet his. “And I’m not taking no for an answer.” Ion kissed her softly.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Amunet had moved over and hopped up on the bed, resting the orb on her lap, eying the two curiously. Like she hadn't seen anything like this before and was curious, watching like a movie. Her eyes traveled back and forth between the pair but made no other move.

Slowly shifting her stare into a glare, Aura let out a low growl and used the sheathed sword to push between them and force the two apart. Stepping away from him, she moved over towards the window depicting scenes of Hell below and crossed her arms, the sword only slightly glowing at her side.

"Ion, things have changed, they aren't like how they used to be. So much time has passed, so many things have happened, so many things progressed, so many things lost, so many things learned." She leaned on the window ledge turned towards him now but her head turned away to remain looking outside. "A glimpse into the future...Ion, it is better that you just stay away from me. Let things progress how they progress and leave it at that. You will gain nothing by being with me or near me. Death is what surrounds this kingdom, and it is this kingdom that I call home. Death is a plague that will consume only more in the upcoming months, this is a war you have nothing to do with and I don't want it to be the reason of your suffering and your possible death."

Her head turned and her eyes locked with his, "I already lost you once." She said simply, then looked away again. "Above all that, I have my orders, and the Kings orders are what governs my life now. If you fight in this war, your soul will be claimed, this is not a place I wish for you to end up, for if the separation of us once didn't kill you, the separation in Hell will."

Amunet now looked from her, to him, even more curious to his response, though in actuality, she had no idea what was going on. On the other side, Aura kept her glance where it was for only a moment longer before it turned to glance at a wall, seemingly concentrating on something, as if the conversation carried on in silence for a minute longer.

I have your next mission, come to me when you are ready to depart. His voice rang clear as a bell through her mind and she sighed turning her glance towards Ion.

"Either way, I suggest figuring it out now. I need to see him and then we are leaving this kingdom, at least I am." She said and stood upright walking to Amunet. She kneeled and snapped her fingers, beside her a shadow pet, a vicious dog about the child's size appeared beside her. "Listen closely child, you will stay in this room while I am gone, no one will bother you here and if they do, my friend here will protect you. He will be friendly to you, but no other. Am I understood?" She asked and Amunet nodded.

With a drawn out sigh she stood and pat the childs head before once again, and for the final time, looking at Ion for his response.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:10 pm

"It seems you didn't hear me the last time; I'm not taking no for an answer." Ion never breaks his gaze, "You keep making it sound like death is a bad thing. To a mortal perhaps death is a terrifying idea, but I have lived two full life times and am on my third. I have spent most of that time without you and I can tell you being separated that long, hurts more then the sweet embrace of death." He eyes fix on the dog snarling at him. Expecting trouble? Ion wondered if Aura sanctuary wasn't as secure as she had said it was.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:29 pm

"Love is fickle and fleeting." She said simple and walked towards the door. "Whatever, I am heading to the throne room, then I am leaving, if you want out of this hole, you should follow." She grumbled walking out the door and down the long hallways.

She didn't stop or look over her shoulder to see if he was following or not, she simply went to her destination, like a machine on a spoken order. Aura had slowly become an emotionless shell that didn't care how things went, she cared little for anything. Not for anyone. Not for anything. Not Rhea, not Amunet, not the kingdom which she lived, nothing. She merely existed on the order of Rhea, for whatever reason these years had changed her was unknown to anyone but herself and the King.

Once in the throne room, she stood before the throne and crossed her arms. She did not bow, she did not show any sign of respect, she merely looked up at him and waited his orders. Rhea smirked over his little victory standing before him and sat upright. "We need a larger army." He said simply and she chuckled shaking her head.

"You minions on earth not doing their jobs?" She asked and he narrowed his eyes.

"They are doing their jobs just fine, just not quick enough. Rumor has it, troops are already on the move, so we must gain every soul we can muster, or any ally that we can gain."

"You have no faith in your own kingdom, my liege? Are we not strong enough for you?"

"There is always room to grow stronger, gain the upper hand and gain strong ability. You will go onto Earth, you will convert any soul, by the means I love most."

"By killing them and absorbing their souls?"

[color:f42b=-darkred]"Of course, there would be no other way, plus it is the fastest. You will do this until I give you the order to return home. If you have the chance to gain any other ally on your travel, do so, but they must come to me before I take on their trust or support."

"Stingy for someone in such a hurry to grow an invincible army." Silence for a second and he only waned his hand only lightly, a momentary flash of pain washed over her face before she scoffed and turned her head. "Of course, my liege." she said softly and he smirked relaxing in his throne.

"There is also another artifact I want you to hunt down in the Carpathian Mountains." Her eyes suddenly shot over to connect with his and his smirk only grew. "Been a while since you've been there, right?" he chuckled and rest his hands on the arms of the throne. "In your old catacombs, your father hid a rather special artifact that I want you to gather for me. You will feel it when you arrive there, bring it to me. Otherwise, continue on your mission."

"Of course, my Liege." she said with a very slight bow.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Ion sat calmly in the so this was Rhea. He could feel it in the way he talked and moved within his throne, he was very much like Pilgrim. But unlike Pilgrim his power was sweltering how had he killed being like this the way he had. Ion shock his head. No it was different here Rhea was no warrior he was a lord and this was his realm he had nothing to fear here. He could flaunt his power for all to see. Ion eyes scanned his surroundings. He'd have to remember this place he was certain he'd be back some day to slay this monster and his kin.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Rhea's eyes moved from Aura to Ion and his smirk only darkened, "And bring your pet with you, I don't want him here in my kingdom unless he is going to do something of use." He said and Aura looked over her shoulder at him, still very emotionless and then turned so that her back was to Rhea.

Her eyes narrowed, as if sensing something, gaining a sort of knowledge from the other. Her eyes closed in a bit of disappointment before she walked over to Ion. Placing her hand on his shoulder, and before Ion could say anything, she jumped them from Hell to the Mountain ranges in Romania. Atop a cliff edge they appeared, overlooking a large city, opposite another mountain with the remains of some old castle.

Aura said almost nothing and watched the city, a hand carefully resting on the hilt of her sword.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Ion wasn't planning to say anything he was smarter then that. The situation didn't favour him. "So where to Mistress?"
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Aura glanced over her shoulder once again to Ion then looked back over the cliff edge. "You see those castle remains?" she asked pointing across the city to it. "There, but first there is a city that needs to be corrupted and killed off." She mumbled closing her eyes.

What better way to kill bad memories then destroy the place they all came from. Turning her back on the city she snapped her fingers and a good dozen or so shadows zipped past them on the ground, speeding down the mountainside and into the city. "Ion, do you understand that if you pose a threat to my kingdom I will stand in your way, correct?" She asked looking over to him.

The shadows below would consume and grow over the city, they wouldn't actually hurt or kill anyone, but they would influence to begin murder and suicide throughout the city, that, in turn, would grow the armies in hell.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Ion armour wrapped itself around him. Covering his expression his helmet sealed shut. Two curved blade grew from his hands. "If it comes to that I make it a quick death. Now come my dear let's make short work of these poor souls." Ion hopped off the mountain and soared towards the town. He couldn't actually fly but his control over his metal shell allowed him fly short distances.

She will betray us. he remembered his dream. but payed it no heed. Maybe he wanted to be betrayed.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm

She watched him go, flying down the mountainside, so to speak and closed her eyes sighing. "Pity...you'd have no chance to." she mumbled and calmly walked down the mountain after him and the shadows.

She held a very good mask at what power she did contain, a shield that could be detected by no one except those who already knew what she was capable of. Many things had changed over the years, and just what did she sacrifice for such a great power she now held. Only one knew.

Why do you keep such a thing so close when you know what will happen? He asked her and she grit her teeth.

There's still a part of me that won't let go.

We both know that is next to impossible. But, it is interesting indeed, guess next time we see each other, I'll have to fix that.

I'm fine

Remember, love, this was all your choice, not mine.

I know.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Ion was not thinking about Aura as he landed within the city. The advantage he would say of mass slaughter is you'd lose yourself in it. But Ion was no monster, nor had he ever truly lost himself in it. He had a purpose today and he'd carry it out quickly and without pause. Those who were too small small to carry a weapon he'd kill first going home to home and slaying them before they could react to him. His blades circled about him clearing streets of people distracted by their own individual battles. Anyone he spotted trying to off themselves he'd stop them and kill them himself. He doubted it stopped Rhea from collecting their souls but at least he'd steal away his devilish entertainment.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Already, he is showing you his true colors, his true intentions. why you let him go and do such a thing is beyond my reasoning.

You think I am foolish enough to attack one city at a time? Whether or not you gain the souls from this city, you will gain the souls from many other cities and Romania. Already, my minions are infecting at least four other cities in this country, you will have your army. She thought in return, walking through the city, slowly, no rush to do a thing. She made no move to kill anyone, or anything and, in fact, moved almost invisibly to humans.

That's besides the point. You are allowing him to hinder your work, and my own. He will betray you, just as he is now.

His betrayal will come much later.

You gave me so little information about that day with the prophets. Why won't you tell me what you saw?

Just as I am bound by my word to you, I am bound by my word to them. It is how things must be. Besides, if I told you, you would try to change it and that cannot happen. She said stopping near the center of the city and turned, placing a hand on the hilt of her sword. In one quick slash through the air, the blade, much different than before, exposed itself for a milisecond, shooting a wall of fire from it's iron, then disappeared right back into its sheath. The buildings around her suddenly exploded, and soon the city was engulfed in flames.

Closing her eyes, she let out a long sigh and seemed to be concentrating for a long moment. Her hair seemed to blow in some nonexistant wind before small glowing orbs began to come to her, disappearing in the glowing red gem on her blade. She only felt her power grow as every soul was consumed and fed. Didn't matter how they died, didn't matter if they were virtuous. All humans were already corrupt, they just needed to die.

In reality, Ion was doing her a favor, whether he was consciously aware of it or not. Though she'd bet souls on the fact that he was doing it to go against Rhea and inhibit him in any way possible. Though, it would be nightfall before more than half the city was killed off, and dawn before the entire city was empty.

Two dragon-like wings expanded from her back, long and huge, and with one mighty push, she was in the air, flying towards the highest building. once atop it, her wings wrapped around her, disappearing and she watched, emotionless, at the destruction below her.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:43 am

Ion watched the flames around him. Either she was in a rush or she was actively trying to kill him. Ion doubted the later it but it was a funny thought regardless. Ion coughed on the smoke. He had to make this quick. Two rings formed around him, one hovered just above his ankle the other around his chest. Close you're eyes my love. I'd rather your master not see this. Faster then a normal eye could see both rings expanded to encompass the entire town before retracting back into his armour. Buildings and people collapsed around him cut to pieces. Got what you need? His thoughts were cold and emotionless. He was ready to move on.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 pm

Of course, as anyone could have suspected, she didn't close her eyes. She merely enjoyed watching the scene unfold before her, then chuckled lightly. As the building she was standing upon began collapsing, she remained still, falling with it and only jumped at the last minute to land beside him. A hand never leaving the hilt of her sword.

"Pity, I was enjoying watching such an act." She said simply and looked over at him. "However, it is getting rather late, I think it best we stop for the night and continue on in the morning, we will need the light anyway." She said and started walking. "We'll make it to the old castle grounds, then rest."

She, in fact, didn't need to stop to rest at all, but for the time being, since light would be needed in the catacombs, it was a better option. Though, she did begin to wonder what kind of conversation would happen once they did stop, if any at all. Though, time had passed and there was a lot to catch up on, their conversations had been pretty cut and dry and rather dull. She made it through the crumbled city and up the mountain pass, the castle itself not more than an hours walk from the city itself.

Interesting display of power, though it irritates me so that you two have a mental connection.

Everything irritates you, but don't worry, he can't hear us, I've made sure of that.

I had assumed as much. Doesn't mean I can't hear what you two say, or lackthereof.

I know.

Just finish this task, we're running out of time.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:53 am

He didn't really believe she'd look away. In truth he wanted to show off a bit and this way he got something else out of it. Rhea might actually think this was the extent of what he could do. An experienced warrior would have known what it really was though, a parlour trick. Flashy but inefficient, too easy to avoid, and it left him exposed. As Aura landed beside him he remained silent. She hadn't noticed either. Perhaps he had spent too much time alongside humans that such things seemed obvious to himself, or maybe it was just him. His sword disappeared into his armour. A walk he thought, he would like that.

He didn't say a thing the entire walk. This was her home after all and it would likely be the last anyone ever saw of it. So he felt she should see it even if it bothered her, after all he had just saved her the inner turmoil of killing her past herself. Ion did not like the look of the castle. It had been abandoned, sure but why? The town was well populated so it stood to reason that someone would retake the castle but it didn't look, to him anyway, like it had been used in centuries. "Do you remember anything of this place?" he asked it was the first thing he had asked since the town.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next