The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancers of Dusk

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dancers of Dusk - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancers of Dusk

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 am

Aura glanced over her shoulder to glare at him from the corner of her eyes. She didn't exactly know what he meant by that, but she didn't take it lightly. There couldn't have been no reason he said something like that, maybe he was just making fun of him, either way, something unsettled her. Letting out a low growl she looked down at Amunet, thinking to herself. "Mind not what he says, his old age is getting to his head, my child." she said forcing a rather bright smile on her face as she looked down at her.

What game are you playing at Ion? she asked in a low hiss fighting every urge to expose her form. But, she didn't want to expose her for or what she was to that child unless she absolutely needed to. Roses? Come on, I'm not stupid. Even you should know better than that. Are you trying to make him mad? she asked, though it sounded like she knew what he was doing, she actually had no idea and thought he was just trying to pull a bad joke.

"I fail to see how that is funny anyway, Amunet. Stick close to me, alright?" she said and Amunet was confused but looked up at her nodding.

"Mmkay, but can I answer his question?" she asked and Aura let out a low growl glaring back at Ion. Aura nodded and she turned her head to look at him, "In our village if you get something for someone and they deny the gift, we burn it to free it of it's purpose since it has no purpose anymore. It cleans it of sin." she answered and Aura watched the little girl curiously.

"Interesting theory, child." she said and the child looked up at her smiling brightly.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:58 am

Really? I thought he might enjoy the sentiment. Ion had taken a gamble. There was a chance that Pilgrim did not understand the entirety of the message. His message in truth was that Rhea wanted something similar to his roses, something that appears normal but hides a deadly weapon for a war he planned on waging. He smiled when this was all done he would look into developing a proper code for the situations like this rather then rely on cryptic messages. Relax my dear I was just thinking to myself whether or not whether or not Rhea would be pliable to gifts. It's been so long since I was employed I wonder if he'd be in the market for mercenaries.

"Well child my roses are made metal so they can't be burned. Perhaps you'd like them?" Ion grinned.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:17 am

Aura let out a low growl, soft though the child wouldn't hear it, it would ring in Ions ears clear as day. She then completely blocked his mind from hers, the sword beginning to pulsate at her side.

"Flowers ooooh...i dunno if I would like metal flowers but--" she stopped suddenly and shivered. "Do you feel that? Somethings not right..." The sword stopped pulsating and Aura looked down at her, rather confused. Nevertheless, she found it interesting.

With her mind blocked off a voice echoed in her mind Not comforted by old friends, my dear? his voice whispered like a snake and now she shivered turning away from both of them. They did say keep your friends close but enemies closer. Having him in your company with you how you are now will make this a most interesting show to watch. Here I wonder if he will notice how much you've change, mmmm and such a delectable change it was.

Enough, Rhea, you've had your fun once upon a time. Leave me and him out of this now.

And give you up so easily? I think not. I've won you fair and square and I will not let you slip away. His voice went from being smooth, hiss like to a very enraged, jealous tone. This only made her smirk as she looked towards the sky.

I may belong to you blood, body and soul but I regret to inform you you don't own my heart, and it is that which guides my way.

How very human of you here I thought you were better than that, regardless, I don't need your heart for you to be owned, I have what is important and in the end, we both know where your loyalty remains now. Things aren't as they were before, my dear. All I need is for your heart to be devoured, and in time, it shall be.

Her hand tightened into a fist and she let out another low growl, but she said nothing in return, she knew her place better than that.

"O-ow you're hurting me, Aura." Amunet cried and she snapped out of her daze looking down at the girl, the fist she just clenched had her little hand in it.

Frowning, she kneeled down beside her and looked at her hand, "I am so sorry love, I hadn't mean to. Are you alright?"

She looked at her, tears poking the side of her eyes, but smiled "Yea, I'll be okay."

"Good then." she picked up the child and placed her on her back giving one quick look to Ion. "We're behind schedule, you think you can keep up, Ion?"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 pm

"Tell you what I'll give you a head start. To be fair," Ion gave a bow. He could read body langue and Aura's was obvious. Your master is not long for this world. This I assure you. Rhea is not all knowing. His dependence on others will ultimately be his undoing. Ion was playing a dangerous game. Aura was easier to read then he let on. Despite her changes her core personalty was still intact. His badgering was meant to annoy her to trick her into remembering more of the past. He doubted it would do any good but it was still fun to try. He did wonder though, if he goaded her enough would she actually kill him.

Suddenly he realised something. Pilgrim would try to stop them. It hadn't even dawned on him at the time when he had sent the message but now it was clear as day. Pilgrim would want the cold war to continue. He wouldn't sit ideally by and let one side gain an upper hand, and unlike Ion he had no qualms about who he would have to kill to keep the status quo. Be careful my love. You have nothing to fear of me but there are forces at work that Rhea cannot protect you from. Ion knew she had closed her mind to him so she wouldn't understand the full meaning of the message, just the surface thoughts. But there was a chance, a small chance that she would know of who he was referring too.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Her eyes narrowed on his, thinking carefully before she let out a low growl, "You're really testing me, aren't you?" She asked, to answer everything at once. Just a bit deeper, Ion, everything will be mine soon enough. she thought to herself, letting out a soft little chuckle.

"How would you like to fly, little Amunet?"

"Oooooh can we really?" she asked and Aura spread her wings, which were now much longer. She shot a look at Ion once more before she bound into the sky and flying straight for the area the item would be. This isn't fun for me, I don't want to have to dig, I don't want this, but loyalties are beginning to show through. Lines are being drawn...why can it not be as simple as before when we fought side by side and not digging to see who will betray who first. She thought to herself, thoughts even Rhea couldn't get to.

Why now?
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm

In a moment Ion found himself standing beside his friend. "You took it didn't you." The two stood outside the passage that Aura would get to eventually.

Raal shook his head, "No it's still there it's not a threat to my designs."

Ion sighed with relief. "So why are you still here?"

"I need to learn what he is planning," Raal pretended not to see the little boy skipping around in front of him. It was a fitting punishment he had thought many times to himself. A constant reminder of those he had killed. To haunt him till he died. "I thought it wise to make my presence known first. Before randomly appearing in his throne room armed to the teeth."

"Aura will likely attack you on sight."

"No. She's smarter then that. Which reminds me," Raal looked down at his pupil, "Is the device I gave you working."

Ion went quiet. Yes it was working and yes he knew Aura was invading his thoughts. It didn't matter though, He knew she would do it is she could and he didn't care. After all the information she was really after he didn't have or at least he didn't think he had. Pilgrim had it and judging from his appearance it wouldn't be too hard to get it by simply asking him.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Aura let out a low growl and dropped by the cliff edge slowly resting the child on her own feet. Before the child could even look, the wings had disappeared and she looked around. You got that, didn't you? she asked on a 'secure line' so to speak.

Of course I did. I guess we will soon find just how much he really cares for you, won't we. Heh, my budding flower is about to bloom. She grit her teeth and tried to not pay attention to what he was saying, rather thinking.

"Aura, are you okay?" Amunet asked and she looked down at the child. She nodded and took the childs hand leading her into the cave system. "Eh, this place is scary. I dun like it here."

"Fret not child,for you are with me and I will make sure no harm comes of you, I promise." she said with a smile and the child looked up at her smiling brightly.

"Okay!" she said excitedly and skipped along side her. She didn't bother waiting for Ion, she knew he would follow, he wouldn't give up jsut that easy and go home, neither would she. Soon enough they reached an archway within the cave system and she narrowed her eyes.

"It's here."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:58 pm

"Yes it is," Raal made his presence know. His sycth towering over him, "You're free to take it if you answer me truthfully Demon."

"Yah you smelly Demon, " the boy mooned the new arrivals, "What's a Demon?"

"Not important," Raal hissed quietly to him. "But I know you won't tell the truth so I wish to speak to your lord could you be a good dog and fetch him for me?" Ion flinched he was meditating some distance deeper in but could hear their conversation deeper in.   Be careful Aura he wants you to attack him. There was a creepy glee in his voice, "Oh and you brought a pet with you she's very cute. Is she well trained? I used to have a few myself. Back when I was also a dog. Had to put them all down myself in the end. I could save you the trouble if you'd like. I could even let you pick the manner in which I do it."
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:02 pm

She flared out her wings and stepped in front of the child. "Harming innocent children seems to be a bit out of character for you, doesn't it? But if it my master you wish to speak to, he will not come here, he will speak through me, if that isn't good enough for you then you have no place having this conversation with me." she said lightly and the small child held onto the back of Aura's shirt, burying her face into her back.

"Stupid of me allowing Ion so close, I guess that is my weakness, if you didn't get the information you sought out from our conversations together, I don't see what more you could wish to gain. I can give you my word as a demon, my word on my bloodline, my word on the life of this child, I will answer you truthfully, or not at all." she said a hand gripping her sword ever so tightly.

"So instead of wasting both of our times and plenty of energy, ask or go away."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:54 pm

"Out of character? Oh how wrong you are I've killed thousand of children. Some I tortured and mutilated in front of their parents." He laughed licking his lips, "Oh but don't be so harsh on the boy my actions are my own. He wouldn't have been able to stop me even if he wanted to. But I digress. A blood oath is it well good. I'll trust that. One thing dogs are good at are their oaths." Raal heart was racing he was so excited. He hated standing in the shadows. He was a warrior by trade and faced his problems head on. "But you see I need need to speak to him face to face regardless. This is merely a formality. I greet you today on behalf of Hades and the realms within his domains. So I chose to merely make my presence known before I arrive. Does that suit your needs?

Raal was smug he expected a retort about how if that was so Hades should meet with him instead but in truth despite what other's might think Hades was his dog.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Aura simply smiled and cross her arms, releasing her sword "If one dog meets another dog, they will converse but a single dog has no right to call on the one who holds the leash unless their owner is here as well. Kind of unfair if you ask me. I will not call him here, if you wish to speak to him, speak through me. Otherwise we have no reason to be talking and I have fulfilled my part of the bargain by telling the truth in everything you've demanded and asked of. So allow me to pass, I am growing rather tired of this conversation." She said, her tail slowly sneaking out and wrapping lightly around the child, so light that she didn't even feel its presence there, not until Aura needed it to be felt.

"So what will it be then? Will you get out of my way or pass the message through me, because I assure you, he is listening intently on this very conversation."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:17 pm

"Well said young lady but it seems you don't understand," He charges towards her, sycth in hand, "Who is the dog and who is really..." He gleefuly vanished infront of her and reappear amidst the denizens of Rhea's court, "the Master. Rhea you bastard son of a overbearing father it's so good to see you again. You never call come join me for a drink we have so much to talk about." Raal could not contain his joy. It was radiating from him like a star.

That thing is a strange one. Best not to think too much on him. Now hurry up weren't you complaining about being behind schedual? Ion sat peacefully if nothing else Raal would keep Rhea some what preoccupied. Though Ion did imagine Raal was more likely to treat the devil to dinner then battle, and part of him was saddened he wouldn't get to watch.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Aura didn't move, she didn't even flinch or bat an eye, when he was gone she let a little disappointed sigh and looked down at the child, "You're safe now." she said and the child looked up, the wings and tail already gone from sight. Shall I come down there then?

Get the item first, this won't take long. He responded and she gave a nod.

"Come on child." she said and led her into the chamber.

Rhea sat on his throne head placed on a fist, he looked dreadfully bored. "That, my friend, is a two way street, I haven't seen an invitation from you in eons it seems. You see, I've been rather busy, haven't had the time to simply chat. Now, tell me why you are here and why you felt the need to hassle my dog."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm

"Ah haven't changed much I see," Raal's weapon vanished and he took a bow, "Well I extended one just a few moments ago did your dog not tell you. It seems your intermediaries don't like me all that much." A portal simmered beside him and from it Raal stole a chair from someone sitting near by. "But for someone who's busy you seem awfully bored. You need a hobby. Occasionaly I'll kill a prominent figure just for the moment when I can see the terror in his eyes. But that's not your thing however you like to chase bigger game. Whereas I get my laurels from harassing dogs." Raal leaned back in the chair, "You have good taste. Considering her lineage she's of fine stock, but I'm getting off topic. So you've finally decided to end your cold war, any reason why?"

Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Up top, Aura had walked into the chamber and looked at the orb seemingly floating in the air. "Amunet, would you do me a favor and hold onto this for me?" she asked and Amunet nodded smiling brightly. Aura picked her up and she reached out grabbing it and holding it close to her chest. "Now, you must never let it go until I tell you, alright, never leave me side and I will protect you, do as I say when I say it and I will make sure no harm comes of you."

"Okay!" she said brightly and Aura opened a portal.

Ion, I don't know why you didn't follow but you know where I will be, we need to chat later. She said more in a demand than anything. Walking through the portal they arrived in her room and she sat her on the bed. "This room is protected, no one can enter unless I let them, so stay here, okay? I'll be right back." The girl nodded and Aura left the room.

"I have my amusement and I get excitement from it. Unlike you, I like to build up the excitement and watch it bloom fully before getting what I desire, it is much more filling that way. And you should know me better than that, my dog is only the best of the best, I expect no less." He sat upright and crossed his legs. "As to your final question, it is not me who is deciding to end this war."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Raal nodded Rhea had no reason to lie to him so he spoke plainly, "Well if that truly is the case then you shouldn't be to worried. Hades is unwilling to marshal troops in offensive engagements but he'd be more then happy to assist in defensive engagements." Raal sometimes wondered if he was too honest for his own good. He hadn't been attacked yet which was a good sign. He could retreat at any time and he was certain Rhea knew this. "That is to say if you agree that after our business is concluded you will not act on Hades.  

Oh but I am here my dear. Ion's thoughts surrounded her. I had just assumed you knew. Find somewhere safe where we can talk unheard and I'll return to a more solid form. There was a pause in his thoughts. Oh and I might need some clothes when I do I haven't quite mastered this yet.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 pm

As soon as your friend leaves, we will meet to chat. Go to my room, the child is there, if you touch her or the item it carries I will personally castrate you. There should be some clothes in the closet so form in there, would you? She thought back to him and entered into the throne room moving to stand beside the throne, then leaned against it crossing her arms, she said nothing however.

"Now why would I march on Hades? I have no quarrel with him and besides we are on the same side of the scale. There would be no point in waging war if we are all on the same side." He said with a sigh and stood, stepping down and off his throne towards Raal, this caused Aura to stand upright but remain where she was. "About a week ago, I received word from a fallen of mine that the Light Army was amassing to lead an attack on my troops hidden amongst earth. I sent Aura out to fetch an orb that only a creature of light could use. An artifact powerful enough to wipe out a good portion of my army, but we have secured that army and took over their gateway into earth so they will not march so soon. Still, it is only a matter of time before they do. I had no plans on waging this war or finishing it any time soon, but I assume with the tip of balance moving in our favor they needed to act. Humans these days, so easy to manipulate, so easy to sin. Isn't that right, Aura?" he asked looking over his shoulder and she let out a huff looking away. "Is there anything else you desire to know Raal?"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:10 pm

"No that is all our business is concluded," He handed Rhea a device, "Should you require my services in the future. It get so dreadfully dull sometimes." Raal smiled at Aura he rose from his seat and thanked his host for  his time, "We will speak again soon. Take care."

"Yah take care," the little boy waved at Aura just a Raal disappeared.

Ion starred down at the wide eyed and terrified child infront of him. "Oh hush now at least I had cuisses on when I reformed. Just turn away I need to find some real clothes." Ion sifted through the drawls he'd find something eventually...and hopefully something unisex.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm

After Raal had left Aura let out a long sigh and walked over to Rhea keeping her arms crossed. "You sure we can trust him?"

"He has no reason to lie to me, If he wanted to attack me he would have done so already, he and I have no quarrel, we act merely as diplomats to figure out what is going on. Besides, having him on our side will be beneficial." He said turning to face her, a hand reaching out and stroking her cheek. You, however, will always be my greatest achievment."

"I'm not a possession, Rhea. You know this."

"Right you are my budding flower about to bloom. As soon as you give in." her eyes narrowed on him and his smirk grew. "You know why we fight this war, don't you my dear." she turned her head away. "You have a light in your blood, a dark in your soul, you can use the artifact, you can twist the artifact, you can make it work for us, and you will, won't you."

"To protect my home, my king and my master, yes, I will." She said in response and this pleased him. "If i may be excused, I have work to be done." he nodded and she moved away from him bowing and returning to her room. "Ion?

"Aura!" Amunet shouted excitedly jumping up and down on the bed. "There's a nakie man in your closet." she said and Aura only shook her head.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:53 pm

"Oh hush you," Ion took a seat on the bed, "I found something to wear didn't I? Not that you helped any." He pounced on Amunet, tickling her senseless. "No sin my foot." Ion chucked and turned to Aura, "So this is Hell more peaceful then I thought it would be." Ion wondered if Aura knew he had heard their previous conversation. He then wondered if it mattered at all. So I'm here let's talk.

"Is he going to be alright?" the boy asked as his image faded.

Raal didn't answer. He knew Ion would be fine but didn't want to admit it. By accepting something as truth Pilgrim had always felt risked a change of state. He lay back and stared up at the sky. He was really hoping he'd get the chance to fight. Oh well there's always tomorrow.

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it a little more obvious)
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 am

Amunet fell and giggled loudly, jerking around but she kept the orb tight in her hands despite it. To this, Aura narrowed her eyes and let out a little growl.

She stood aside the bed crossing her arms, back turned slightly towards him. You baited me, Ion, used me. I know Raal enough to know that he didn't just come here to speak diplomatically. she turned to look at him giving him a hard stare.

"I told you where to find the clothes, I do not serve you hand and foot, I had hoped you would be able to find them on your own. You proved me right, congrats."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Ion finally had enough he rose to his feet and tossed her device Raal had given him, “You want to discuss trust? Well this device is used to detect when someone is reading your mind and when someone is invading it. Something I'm sure you've never done.” Ion was talking so Amunet could hear. “That man Raal, is that his old name? I've never heard him use it. How well do you know him. I've never heard him tell a lie. If he says he's here for diplomacy then he's here for diplomacy.”

Ion found a chair and sat down, “I will tell this, you say you know him but do you really. He came to this planet long before man. With him came many of the gods that still exist today. They were his friends and allies and yet a thousand years later he forms a group to kill his old allies. Does that sound rational to you?”

There was a smirk on Ion's face. It was nice to talk about someone else for a change. “You've heard them haven't you, the voices in his head. A curse of sorts. Imagine if every time you killed someone their consciousness melded with yours. Imagine the millions of minds he has within him. Makes mind techniques useless against him but at a very steep cost. I will not apologize for my actions, just as I don't expect you to either.” He slouched in his chair, he put it bluntly, “Say what you want. I did not use you I simply employed a guard who happened to have ulterior motives.”
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 pm

"Don't question how or when I met him, or how much I know of him and I certainly don't care if I had been snooping through your memories, through your whispers in your head. In case you have forgotten, I am demon, I sin by nature and care not for anothers feelings." she said looking over at Amunet who sat there silent looking between them. [color=orange]"You still used me to get intel you needed to serve it to him, guess I was foolish enough to believe you actually found me because you had missed me. Suppose that's whatever part of me that's left human." Her gaze then moved to her hand as she studied it for a moment A part of me that will soon be extinguished. She thought to herself and herself alone.

"So tell me the truth ion, because I will damn well know if you're lying, why are you here, what is your purpose and what is your goal?"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:15 am

"You'd know would you? You read my mind and you STILL don't know. So listen here and listen well I came here for you and you know it," I shot out the chair his hand pointed at her head, "But you don't want to believe it. Cause you know it is easier to hate me. This way you won't feel guilty if you..." He turned away, he couldn't say it. Self sacrifice or sacrifice an innocent, there wasn't really a choice you lost both ways. Ion looked at the orb. It suddenly dawned on him he could also wield it. Then it past. What good would that do. Still it was an option.

A wall suddenly rose up between themselves and Amunet. Ion summoned a large metal dagger and handed it to her, "I'll give you one chance to kill me. Fail to do so and someday. When you a gone completely I will hunt you down and end you. Like any other animal. " Part of him wondered if she could really do it. Talk was cheap and he was tired of arguing. The other part of him wondered if she realised why he had fallen for her in the first place.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:45 am

Aura took it and looked it over "I may know but I wanted to hear it for myself." she ran her hand along the blade, looking at it, almost studying every detail of it. Lifting her hand and placing a finger on the tip, she nicked her skin and watched the blood drip down on the knife.For a second it seemed to glow as she whispered something ancient under her breath. She flung the blade and it landed between his feet so it stuck upright in the ground.

"What reason would I have to kill you? What purpose would that serve, what good what that do?" she said drawing her sword and slamming it into the ground to it to sat upright. "This is the only weapon that can kill me, this is now only one of two items that carry a part of my human soul. However, I fell guilty for nothing, not kissing you, not fighting with you, not walking away from you. There is no point in feeling any guilt at all, it serves nothing. Walking away from you that day made sure we both stayed safe, that Rhea would never know my true feelings for you. Even if he knows now. Things are changing, I am changing and there will be a point the best inside me consumes my entire human soul completely. So, if you wish to save me from that fate, wish to keep me from ever chasing you, keep me from killing everything, draw up my sword and strike me down now."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next