The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancers of Dusk

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dancers of Dusk Empty Dancers of Dusk

Post by Fenrir Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:09 pm

The sun had set several hours ago leaving an exhausted Hiro standing alone in the moonlight He just keeps going.  Where does he keep finding these things? Breathing heavily he dragged the fresh corpse to the pile. It had been a long day, his opponents where steadily increasing in difficulty and Hiro couldn't help but appreciate an unobstructed playing field; he could do without the smell though. I’ll kill that goddamn sadist.  Despite his insults Hiro was angrier at himself then his teacher. After all he was the masochist that prostrated himself over the man's whipping horse. He shuddered. The thought, though figurative, seemed pleasant. At least then I wouldn't get to see what he has planned.

A buzzer sound alerted to his next opponent. Lazily he glanced over at his opponent; at least the part he could see. The towering figure of a 40' Behemoth stood before him. Ok I’m done. Where’d I put the white flag? “Greetings friend, have a seat. Can I get you something to drink, maybe water?”  Hiro rolled to the creature’s side, narrowly avoiding a deathblow. That’s strange. Despite their size Behemoths are generally docile. So why would it attack on…Is that blood? Hiro looked up, a bloody stump where it’s other arm should have been, greeted him. Goddamn sadist.

How long has it been, Hiro stared up at the moon, since I looked up at the sky in wonder?

“You miss her don't you?” Raal hissed into his ear, “She not coming back you know? Beasts can only serve one Master and she chose hers long ago.”

“Has anyone ever told you sound like a parrot?” Ion laughed, “But while we’re on the topic I have a question for you all powerful one.” Raal pursed his lips, made a slight nod and waved his hand beckoning his pupil to continue. “Well in your travels have you ever encountered a shape shifter?” Blood bursts from the corneas of Raal's eyes, accompanied by much screaming. “See what a lot of people don’t realise about shape shifters is their original form can often be their greatest weakness.” A quick spike pierced Raal’s knee. “You see, now bear with me it’s important. Shape shifters can change their form, size and weight but there are two things that can’t change. Now I won't bore you with the details but the important one is that though they can gain the natural abilities of their new form they do not gain the experience or knowledge to wield those abilities. Now it's true that you may have some of Raal's memories. It's clear you mistook the portal he threw you through to be a product of his technology or magic. A common misconception, one I'm happy you made.”

An embalming knife formed in his hand. “So since I know you don’t have the years of practise Raal does, I don't have to worry about you warping the universe around you. Got to say though, you really picked the wrong form to take. Also just so we're clear that beast, she has a name. One I'll enjoy making you die screaming it.”
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Dancers of Dusk Empty Re: Dancers of Dusk

Post by RA Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Aura let out a quiet sigh, the grass crunched beneath her feet as she walked, The world around her covered in snow and ice, the trees of the woods that surrounded her dead, dropping piles of snow and icicles to the ground beneath the now bare tree limbs. Each blade of grass covered in a thin layer of ice, which was were the lovely crunch came from every time she took a step, like the breaking of bones. She took no mind to this and kept on.

The sky before her was dark, no stars could be seen, at least not where she was, for the light that illuminated behind her blinded out the stars. The light that came from a burning village, pillars of smoke rose high into the air and even from the distance she was now, she could hear the wood snapping and building crumbling part. She stopped atop a hill and turned to look at the destruction she cause, not a glimmer of emotion on her features.

She felt the blade at her side pulse and slowly looked down at it, You're missing souls a voice calmly echoed in her mind and for a moment she said nothing, only turned her glance to look at the destruction once more.

A caravan of about thirty left an hour prior, heading in this direction, if I continue on this path I will catch up to them, get the souls you require and a few more for interest.

And the item?

Haven't found it yet, but I am searching. There was no response to this and she let out a sigh of relief. Just as she turned the voice returned.

I want those souls before the end of the hour, if not, I will go after him.

She stopped and finally, emotion, anger. Her hand balled into a fist and her eyes shut thinking of how to respond, carefully.

Fine and with that, she spread her wings and took off into the sky as fast as she could, blade drawn and ready for a quick fight.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:19 pm

A small shimmering portal displayed flayed body of it's Master for it's Master viewing pleasure. Raal wondered quietly to himself what his young pupil had done with the skin. “And he calls me a sadist,” Raal scoffed as he finished the last of his drink, “Barkeep got anything stronger or is water the only thing you serve here.”

“You know it's unwise to antagonize a man paid to feed you. He could try to poison you.”the man to his left spoke looking through the portal Raal had opened before them. “I don't know why you're  so disgusted; he takes after you. Maybe a little more passionate then yourself but can you honestly tell me you wouldn't have done something similar?”

“That's the idea friend I want him to poison me,” Raal paused for a moment to examine Hiro's handiwork. Though it was true that Raal perpetrated similar acts when he was younger, it was untrue to associate  that the reasoning behind committing such actions were a result of Raal's wrath. On the contrary Raal only did these things to make friends and foes uneasy of him. His lips twisted into a grin, Seems this boy does take after me....at least a little bit.

“He's in danger you know,” the man  spoke cheerfully, “The girl is foolish enough to think her Master's will, can be sated with her servitude. You know as well as I what kind of man he is however. He won't stand idle forever, he does not like competition and Ion could become a threat to him in time.”

“A foolish mistake yes, but one I know you made yourself when you took your throne.”

“I prefer to see it as a temporary ceasefire.” the man chuckled, “Rhea's troops might outnumber mine but he's no fool. He has enough enemies as is, a war with Erebus would leave him vulnerable. Just be careful friend, I won't be able to help you this time.”

“You never do,” Raal muttered under his breath. It bothered him that they had become so different. But he new everyone had their own objectives, their own plots. Hiro had thousands of them and Raal knew that some day he'd be working for the boy, consciously or not.

The man pulled out a small vial from his coat and gave it to the barkeep, “Add this to our drinks, if you'd be so kind. Careful not to drink it yourself, it can be quite toxic to normal beings.”

Raal for the first time since the conversation started looked over at his friend. The shock in his expression was visible for only a moment. Raal had grown so used to talking to phantoms of his subconscious  that he hadn't even considered the possibility that one of them might be the real deal. The man chuckled “Don't worry Raal I know all about your phantoms. You don't  I apologize just stay enjoy a drink with me. For all I know this is the last we'll ever see of each other.”
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 pm

The  body hit with a thump and she stood upright, with a spin of her blade she flicked the blood off of it and turned ever so slightly towards the last one alive, pinned to a caravan by a blade deep in his shoulder. Slowly, she moved up to him, taking her time with it, she did not need to rush this, Rhea had his souls and this one just added into the bonus he already got. This man, however, in charge of this pack, had information she needed.

She lifted her foot and pressed it against the hilt of the blade, listening to the mans shriek, she said nothing and only used her foot to twist the blade. In an emotionless state, she raised the blade to his chest and slowly ran the blade down, just enough to cut through the jacket, shirt and the top layer of skin, causing the man to yelp out once more. Pulling the blade away and sheathing it, she grabbed the mans hands and lifted them up, placing one palm over the other. She removed the blade from his shoulder in a twisting fashion then with a swift move, pinned his hands to the wood with the dagger. Still emotionless, still silent and still kneeling, she grabbed one of his hands and snapper a finger, then reached for a second.

"Stop! Stop! I'll tell you whatever you want just please stop!" he begged and she still broke the second finger.

"You're searching for something."

"Yes, yes, the soul stone, in the mountains. W-We have a m-map...it's in my front right pocket of my jacket, take it, just take it!" he shrieked and she reached over and into his pocket pulling it out. Standing up, she looked over the map then glanced in the direction of the mountain. Slowly, she pulled the sword out of its sheath.

"P-Please don't, I-I have a wife and c-children I--." His plea, short-lived as his head rolled from his body. She spun the sword once more and sheathed it folding her wings up on her back. Turning, she headed towards the mountain, the jewel of her sword glowing faintly.

You did well, I hope you are heading for the item now. He said more as a matter of fact, not as a question. But, she gave no response, for he already knew the answer.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Hiro rose slowly brushing the dirt off him, “I take it that you didn't lik...” A hand materialized in front of him, catching his face mid-sentence, and slamming him against the ground. Raal stood composed several yards away. There was a disquieting calm about him. He was holding back careful not to carelessly snap his student’s neck.

Hiro on the other hand was not calm. Returning to his feet, he wiped the blood from his nose and flicked it away. In an instance, four large metal spikes jut out of the ground around Raal, skewering him. A silence falls over the pair. Raal grins, “As if that would work.”

Together the pair laughs. A small tube forms in between Hiro’s lips. I wonder. Two metal plugs block his ears. A high pitched shriek emits from the tube causing, Raal to flinch. It worked. Was the last thought on his mind before a swift punch to the throat snapped him back to reality.

“I’m only going to say this once,” Raal hovered over the bleeding form of his pupil. “I can’t help you forget. I can help you find her but that’s all.” Kicking his crumpled form Raal walked off, “Get up Ion. You aren’t a victim. You’re a monster and monsters need to be with monsters. Clean yourself up, we leave tomorrow.”

Ion choked on his own blood, “I’ll kill you some day.”

Last edited by Fenrir on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Morning had come faster than she had hoped for and although the sun didn't bother her form, she simply hated walking around in the sun. So, she found a caver at the base of the mountain and slipped into it, then sat on the ground, resting her back against the wall. in technicality, she didn't even need to sleep, she did simply for the form and to restore the massive amount of energy she had. No one knew just how much energy it took to simply keep a body on the planet, and not in it.

With a sigh, she pulled the map out of her pocket and looked it over, given a couple hours of sleep she should have reached the destination within an hour or two. I fail to see why this thing is so important.

You know very well why. his voice echoed and she let out a low grumble, folding it up and slipping it back into her pocket.

We are plenty strong enough.

This is not about strength, this is not about numbers, this is about the simple fact that the side that wins will do so by artifacts and ability. We need to be prepared, this item will keep them from gaining yet another item to take us down. he said and she didn't respond for a moment taking it all in and thinking about it.

I think that's the wisest thing you have said in a very long time, Rhea. She thought in return and she heard his growl, the world grew dark and when her eyes focused on the dim light, she was standing in hell, before his throne.

"Why do you push me so? You know I know every button to push to make you hurt the most, and you know very well I take great pleasure in doing so."he said walking up to her and grabbing her chin rather forcefully.

"I do it because you know I'll never submit."

"Oh, but you do and you know that you do, cause IO will hurt you where you will hurt the most." her eyes narrowed. "Remember who you serve, remember your place, remember what I am capable of. There are more important things that must be done and you are wasting time needlessly searching for him." she looked away knowing he spoke truth.

"What would you have me do?

With a thin smile he said, "collect the item, return it to me and stand on guard. Aura, there is a war coming and we best be ready. Now, go." he stepped back and waved his hand, to which she reopened her eyes and saw she was back within the cave.

A war...
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 am

“For the last fucking time it isn't magic,” Raal hissed as he navigated the brightly lit orb before him. “It's a device to detect life signs on a planet.”

“So it's not as good as magic.”

“Would you like to find her yourself...no? Then sit still, shut up and just maybe I'll drop you in with you clothes still on.” The orb hummed and flickered.  Raal starred blankly at the device.  He had found her so easily. No irregularities, just a perfect match. He double checked his readings. Though it was true that Rhea would not know of the existence of such a device, it was unlikely he wouldn't try to hide his prized possession. “Tread carefully Ion. I'll see to it that there won't be any interruptions.”

“Wait, what do you mean,” Ion suddenly found himself alone in an open field, “interruptions...”

“Oh wow he's got a set of lungs on him,” a little boy chirped from atop Raal's shoulders, as he surveyed the area, “And such dirty words at that he must not like you.”

“He should be happy,” Raal looked up at the boy. He wouldn't admit it open but he secretly hoped this phantom was real. “I was planning on warping him naked into the cave she's resting in.”

“What stopped you?”

“Well if he dies now, I'll lose my favourite plaything,” Raal chuckles and returns to his orb. He knew he didn't have a way to severe communications between Aura and Rhea so he'd just have to wait and see what the lord of hell would do.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:02 am

Closing her eyes again, this time meeting only darkness, she let out a long sigh, her mind whirling. She relived memories, memories she reserved deep inside her mind. Locked away and hidden from anyone, including herself and Rhea. Unlocking these memories, she relived the fights, the death, the score, then last battle....the kiss. That moment in time slowing, preserved carefully.

Hearing a twig snap right outside, her eyes snapped open and all the memories returned to their locked away folder, hidden away. Her head snapped towards the sound and a hand moved to the blade at her side. There in the entrance of the cave, stood a little girl, dressed all in white. The two simply stared at one another for a long moment, silent.

"You're hurt." she pointed out and Aura moved the jacket that had been exposing her side and covered up the wound. A wound she shouldn't even have. "I-I got some bandages..." she muttered pulling her bag out from behind her. Still, Aura said nothing.

Carefully, the little girl pulled out the gauze and moved carefully into the cave, setting it on a rock between them; just as lightening cracked in the sky. The little girl flinched and jumped, clearly terrified, but turned towards the entrance of the cave, heading back out, shaking terribly.

"You can stay," she said simple and the little girl turned to look, curiously.

"W-what?" another crack of lightening and she jumped but Aura didn't respond. Slowly, the girl moved into the cave and sat across from her, curling up into a ball and looking like she fell asleep.

You know she--

I know. She thought cutting him off and attempted sleep again.

Not more than an hour passed and when she woke up, there was something uncomfortable at her side, she peered down at it to see gauze around the small wound she had. At her other side, was the girl curled up under her arm. She gave no emotion of it and only rest her head back on the rock wall behind her. It wasn't long after that the sun crawled over the horizon and illuminated the cave, this woke the girl and she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Look at how pretty!" she said pointing out and Aura looked, the sunrise was stunning. "Oh sorry, you looked hurt and I only wanted to help, um...I got scared...sorry." Still, she got no emotion or response from the elder for a long moment.

"Why are you out here?"

"O-Oh...my village...it was attacked...u-uh everyone...everyone's--"

"You don't have to say it."

"It was a demon! It came in the night, he killed everyone, burned down the whole town...I watched him kill my mommy...he then flew away. I knew my daddy was leading the caravan out of the village to find the item to stop the demons but I found their bodies and...I came to hide in here when I heard the storm." She responded and for whatever reason, Aura grit her teeth, rather dissatisfied.

"How did they find out about the artifact?"

"Everyone in that village, we're demon hunters, it's their job. I was gonna grow up and help them fight of the evil meanies...but  now I gots no one." she said and Aura tightened her fist around the blade, she was sue she killed everyone.

"It's too dangerous for you to be wandering alone out in these mountains." she said, why was she saying it. "I have business in the mountains but you can join my company until the next village, alright? In return for you taking care of my wound." She hated herself for saying it, it was out of her nature, yet still she did. She felt pity for the girl, she knew exactly how she felt, maybe that is why she felt such pity..the young child reminded her of herself.

"Really? Oh thank you!" she said hugging her to which Aura gave a low growl, the child backed off. "Sorry I forgot about your wound."

"It's fine." The wound...it explained why it didn't heal up, explained a lot. Rhea wanted her to destroy the village that threatened his armies existence, even if they were humans, the other side could gather them to fight and be given weapons to do so, that wouldn't be allowed, not by Rhea's call, and the wound; it was inflicted by a holy dagger, hence why it hadn't healed. It made all the sense.

"I'm going to get us food, I'll be right back!" she said and before Aura could say anything she bolted out of the cave.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Ion hated the rain. It was cold, damp and worst of all lightning seemed attracted to him. Six bolts in fact seemed hell bent ending his life. It was almost as if someone was aiming... No it was best not to think about it. Wrapping his burnt and ravaged cloak around him he spent the night waiting outside the cave. He watched closely as a little girl left the cave's entrance. The spring in her step and the smile on her face told him immediately that this girl was not Aura. Still a child wasn't Aura's usual MO but one he could exploit to his advantage. Summoning a metal cane and hunching over it, he limped towards the girl.

"Excuse me young lady," he spoke in the weakest voice he could muster, "I was wondering if you could do something for me." Ion hand shook as he reached into his robes and produced a black metal rose. "Take this to your friend in the cave for me. She should know what it means." Ion also handed her a large fruit, "Think of it as payment for your time."
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 pm

The little girl stared up at him kind of confused, why was an old man with a cane wandering the woods and how did he know the women in the cave? She opened her mouth to ask that and a million more questions but decided against it. "O-Okay...but if you know her, why don't you go see her yourself?" she asked with a bright cheery smile, "I know I'd like to see old friends!" she giggled then skipped off heading back into the cave, not even caring about his response. Not that she gave him any time to respond.

Within the cave, Aura looked over as the little girl came back inside, holding a dead rabbit in one hand and something in the other. She stare curiously, wondering about the small child dressed all in white, whit hair and even pale eyes, she was certainly unusual, not that Aura hadn't already picked that up. "I'll skin it and cook it, I can do that, I'm good, won't take me long!" she said and began her work. Still curious, Aura watched her, simply amazed at what a child her age was capable of doing, or even knew how to do. "Oh and an old man outside told me to give this to you." she said and handed her the rose.

Aura took it, staring at it, she said nothing, made no notion of emotion. Then, after a long, confused, minute her eyes went relatively wide as memories flooded her. "Where did you get this?" she asked and the little girl looked up at her.

"I told you, an old man gave it to me." she said pointing out of the cave.

"Stay here. I'll be back." she said rushing outside of the cave to find the 'old man'.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 pm

"Children these days," Ion shook his fist as the girl ran off, "Though it's better this way. I'm sure telling her that her friend was a demon and I'm afraid of what her master would do if he found me, would be an awfully hard pill to swallow. That and there is the chance she's a demon herself." Ion looked from side to side. "And now I'm talking to myself. Oh happy days."

Placing his cane at his feet, Ion summoned a chair to sit on. Well I might as well be comfortable. He thought to himself discarding his cloak. He'd just have to wait and see how she'd react to his message.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Rushing out of the cave, she looked around pulsating her aura and sensing the area around her, it wasn't much but she was able to do it just faintly. There was someone, someone not too far off either, and she bolted in that direction. Instinct kicked in and she found the man tossing his cloak away, her sword was drawn and she slashed it out, stopping mere centimeters from his throat.

"What are you doing here? Why are you seeking me out." she said with a low growl, a shaky voice. It could have been from fear, anger, her voice shaking ever so slightly. "You of all people should know how dangerous my company is." her hands began to shake just lightly. The memories of how she left him rose up and she chocked back emotion, held back the tears.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Ion lightly tried to press the blade to his side. When it didn't move he rose and phased right through it. "I keep dangerous company as well. One that assures me we won't be interrupted." He forced himself forward past her lowered guard and across her curled lips. It was hard to kiss someone who was snarling but the sentiment needed to be shown. His arms stretched around her. "And just so we're clear I haven't forgiven you. So if you pull that disappearing nonsense again Rhea will be the least of your worries." " His chair melted away and was absorbed by the earth around them, "Which bring us to my first question, what does that bastard want so bad that he's instructed you to come here?"

Ion kept his composure despite shaking on the inside. This was by far the most foolish thing he had ever done. Yet here he was and here he was going to stay, even if that meant a permanent future six feet under.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:31 pm

She knew better than to keep him close, she couldn't risk getting him hurt, even if a battle with Rhea would be pretty evenly matched, she knew who would come out the victor. Whether or not that would happen, she wanted to spare him the chance of ever being in that predicament, or even hunted. Slowly, she lowered her blade, dropping it to the ground, a move she never made and wrapped her arms around him, even though everything inside her screamed to push him away and run off.

"Can we not speak of why I may or may not be here, it isn't important, not to you anyway. This is my bullshit, something I must do and I don't want to get you involved again, I remember what happened last time. I won't risk it." She muttered, common sense kicked back in and she tossed him back, stepping away from him.

"Ion, if he finds you here with me now, if he finds out we're together, hell WILL break loose and he will hunt you down." she said looking away, her tail curling out of its hiding and wrapped around the hilt of the blade picking it up and setting it into her hand. There, she sheathed it and covered the jewel. "I only have so little privacy anymore."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:51 am

"What makes you think he wasn't already hunting me?" Ion smiles coyly. "At least this way, he'll know exactly where to find me." Despite his mockery, Ion was genuinely insulted. He wasn't someone that needed to be coddled. He was a leader of a criminal organisation that spanned the globe. Somewhere along the line Aura had adopted the misconception that he was weak and that needed to change. From his sessions with Pilgrim he had learned the true nature of his abilities, and how strong he really was. It terrified him but more then that it made Aura's concern seem superficial and that more then anything infuriated him.

"Remember I found you, not the other way around," Ion stepped forward and pulled Aura in. Face to face he spoke courtly, "I'm not going anywhere. If that bastard wants me, I suggest you warn him. I'm done pretending to be weak and defenceless. Rhea can't kill me and neither can you." His hand free hand gently caressed her check, "So as I was saying. What does that bastard want in a place like this?"
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:00 am

"Then it seems we are on equal playing fields since you cannot kill me or him, and neither can I." she said with a short chuckle. "And i don't exactly remember it being that way, we kind of found each other, you just helped out in my ordeal, but besides that..." she looked up towards the sky, "The danger I am in now really has little to do with youo and I wish not to get you into my affairs again. I remember what happened last time and I can't live with that on my conscious again."

She turned her head away, "Maybe when this is over with, then you and I can have a long chat but...no matter how strong you may be now, here is a war coming and it's best to just stay away from this planet. Their will probably be little left of it when the war is over." she mumbled lightly. She thought about just telling him, but she was fearful, wasn't that she doubted him, she thought the exact opposite, she knew he could handle himself in nearly any situation now but, that didn't change the fact she didn't want to risk seeing him hurt, even just a small cut because of her issues again.

Then again, she was just was a stubborn bitch.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:31 am

Ion clapped his hand together, "Alright allow me to speak plainly. Now that I am here no matter where you go I can find you. I have lived for several hundred years so I have no fear of death. Or the countless horror you think Rhea will inflict." Ion's walking cane slithered it's way up its master's leg and shaped itself into a belt. "Most importantly I want you to know war or no I'd rather die by your side then somewhere safe a thousand years from now. That and you're rabbit is getting cold." Ion drew attention to the pleasent aroma of fried rabbit.
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:36 am

"I can't tell if you're incredibly daft or incredibly in love, maybe it's both." she said softly shaking her head. "Very well, if you want to be apart of my issues again then I won't stop you, though it's a fools errand." she said turning her back on him. "You know I have no need to eat rabbit or any other kind of food, so you're more than welcome to my share, or just have some of your own. But I shouldn't leave that child alone for so long." she said heading back towards the cave.

Once inside, the little girl perked up rushing over to her, "The food is done! I made it extra yummy, so please give it a try, okay?" she said rather excitedly and Aura only gave the child a nod stepping over to try some of the rabbit. To her, something like this was ghastly, but she put on a show and smiled nodding in agreement for her, which the child giggled happily about. Then looked over at Ion, "Would you care for some too? There's plenty!"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 am

So she is a normal human then. Ion took a seat nearby, smiling at the young lady he replied in the same sickly manner he had before,"It's alright child I've already eaten. I prefer to eat naughty little boys and girls who don't do as they are told."

Ion chuckles, "It's a good thing there aren't any of those nearby." He felt uneasy. All this talk of his untimely doom had gotten him riled up and now he was a guest at this quint meal. Stanger things have happened, he concluded, So tell me my dear who is it that Rhea fears so greatly that he'd risk an open war with?
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Aura smiled to herself, placing a hand to rest on the top of hilt of her sword. You're foolish to think this child is human, then again I didn't expect anyone to pick it up, her energy and aura are so hidden from living in that village I doubt she even knows what she is. she thought to him, looking at him from the corner of her eyes. You should know me better enough to know I wouldn't allow just any child in my company.

It's not who he fears, he fears none, what is he defending is the better question. A call for war has been waged by the man who first scorned Rhea from heaven. Now, it is time to settle a debt. A war of heaven and hell, on earth; the upcoming apocalypse. I am tasked to find certain items before the other side get a hold of them and tip the balance of war. The one on this mountain in particular interest.

"Well if no one wants them more for me and some for later!" she giggled lightly munching into t he food. "And you dun have to worry about me being good, I'm a good kid. No sin."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 pm

I've seen stranger things. Ion was about to remind Aura he was incapable at sensing auras but decided against it. It seemed prudent to keep that tidbit to himself lest it be overheard overheard. Remembering the changling he had flayed earlier that week he grinned. At the time he had acted only because he hadn't experienced the same imposing presence he was used to. He had just happened to luck out.

His eye's scanned the cave for a bare patch of earth to sit on. Crossing his legs, his back straightened and his eyes closed, he felt a need to centre himself. Invisible to the naked eye tiny particles of metal floated around him. Aura hadn't noticed them outside which was a good sign. The ceiling and ground were porous which worked to his advantage. So as he meditated he slowly seeped his metal his surroundings. So it's in your best interest that he win that engagement. Even if in the long run it'll be just as bad for you.

Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Her arms crossed and tightened a bit, What do you mean it will just be bad for me? All I can see is more positive than negative if this war is won by us. She thought with a bit of a low hiss; and that was true, she did see more positive from it than anything else.

"Are we gonna get going yet? We've been wasting a lot of time." she said lightly and Aura turned to look at her.

"Yea, we will leave once my friend here is done meditating." she said. "By the way, I never caught your name."

"Amunet!"

"Pleasure, Amunet. I am Aura, this is Ion." she said and the child waved, smiling brightly.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:16 pm

All I'm saying is assume Rhea wins what will he do next. After a few minutes Ion rose to his feet a matching pair of shuang gous formed across his back. You know better then anyone that he won't stop there.

Walking over to the child he bowed, “Greetings young lady. I have something for you.” During his meditation he had focused on compressing a large amount of his metal into a tiny ring. Taking a knee he opened his hand revealing the black ring, “It could be dangerous on our travels so take this. Simply imagine a weapon or piece of armour and it will appear on your person.” Ion paused for effect, “and no this does not mean we are married.”  
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 am

Normally I would agree with you, 120%. Rhea gets whatever he wants, when he wants it, and there is no question about that. However, this isn't just a simple task to accomplish. Rhea is fearful, both sides are pretty evenly matched, both sides are looking for anything to tip the scale and right now... she sighed lightly closing her eyes. A great sacrifice might be made." she said but made no hint to tell what that sacrifice might have been.

Amunet smiled brightly and took it, "OOOOOH thank you! It's magic then? And it's mine. I dunno how to use magic though...just think...just think...jus--" a mini dagger suddenly appeared from it which made her jump, squeaking a little as she did so. "That's so cool!" with another thought she slipped it away then giggled.

"We should get going, we need to be on top of the mountain by night fall and travel by day is much safer." she said heading out of the cave first. She simply walked away and Amunet giggled lightly running after her and taking her hand. This unsettled Aura but she looked down at her, forced a smile and wrapped her hand around the tiny pale one in hers.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:49 am

It wasn't really magic, but he wasn't going to tell her that. Through training Ion had learned that his metal had an interesting property, no matter the distance Ion was always connected to it; there was a time delay at greater distances.  Summoning a dagger as per her request he turned to Aura. She's telepathic though I doubt she's conscious of it. At least not to the extent of reading minds. Ion ruffled her hair and jumped to his feet.  Calmly he followed Aura out of the cave with the girl in tow. He had caught what she had said,or rather what she hadn't said and without a care he simply replied, “Well I sure do hope Rhea likes the roses I made for him. Sadly they only come in black. I might have to get him something else. Amunet Assuming my good friend Rhea doesn't like them any idea what I should do with them?”

“What's the weird man talking about all of a sudden?” the little boy asked skipping stones on the beach's shore.

“It was code my dear boy,”  Raal did not look up from his globe. They were far enough away that it was unlikely that anyone would find them. “He's telling me Rhea wants some kind of weapon. That he's planing on doing something stupid and that the angel following them is important.”

“Angel?”

“Binary counterpart to Aura it's not important. What's important is that he said she was important. The presence of a demon travelling with an angel is always important.”

“Meaning Ion doesn't doesn't know what she is?”

“Exactly. It also means I'm going to have to prevent them from getting the weapon.”
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next