The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Sora looked at the drawing and smiled rather curiously, attempting to think away the things on his mind. He grinned at the small female Angel and took the drawing, and wrapped it into a scroll, and stuffed in it his fabric pants pocket for safe keeping.

"I'll keep it with me always. Here, take this."
The darkling reached into his shirt, and pulled out a heart locket, that had very large gashes in it. It was silver in coloring, and had black dust all over it from Sora's energy. The thing about this locket was, in the center, there were markings - as though he had a broken heart. "I found this, a long time ago. Sneaking around as a child... when we went near your dad, I felt it burning my chest. I think it might have come from that region..." He said softly, taking it off his neck. He slipped it over Amunet's head, and smiled. "Take it, it's yours now."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm

Amunet stared in shock, and once it settled on her chest, she picked it up to look at it. "Oh no no no no no no no, I couldn't take something that meant that much to you!" she exclaimed rather loudly.

Yet, she didn't take it off, she looked at it and ran her fingers over it, as if to really feel it. And she did, she felt a particular energy come off of it, but it was so faint she figured it was his own energy that had originally wrapped around it.

"A-are you sure?" she asked glancing up at him.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 am

Sora looked at the girl and nodded. "Yes I'm sure. I don't need it, and it you do you more use than it would me. I'm sure that it's some kind of Ancient Artifact or something, maybe not but I mean, it attracted my energy awful fast. And, if we ever get separated, you can use it to find me. Or something. I don't really know how it works. I've heard legends of things from that area, but not entirely sure." Sora scratched his head and shrugged. "Uh so, where to now anyways? We kinda got sidetracked heh."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 am

She smiled brighter and ran her finger over the broken heart on the necklace. She was silent for a long few moment after he stopped talking and her wings spread from her back, she jumped up and tackled him in a hug, holding him tight. "Thank you Sora, I will wear this always, promise!" she said and then stood back a bit, placing the necklace under the collar of her dress.

"What do you wanna do now?"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Sora scratched his head. "Honestly, I want to find my brothers. But I know that it's pointless, since they won't talk to me. But I have so many things I wish to learn, and find out about myself, my parents... this place we call Oblivion... I'm just curious. But the fact alone that I'm nothing to them will be enough for them to turn me away.

I'm nothing to anyone, nothing but a 'Heartless' black shadow. No one will listen to the words of the darkness, not even if they are the shadows that made me..."
He went silent for a long moment, then thoughtfully turned his head over to face her. "Didn't you say you wanted to go somewhere? Can I go with you?"
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Amunet stood and stretched while he spoke then giggled moving over to him to take his hand. "Sora, you need to stop being so sad all the time, stop looking at negative all th' time and look at positiv' even if it's really hard too, okay?" she said with her very usual bright smile and made a little giggle sound.

"I forgot where I said I wanted to go, I'm supp'se to go see my brother but I don't think you wanna go up there with me and he can wait...but mommy might be there...." she said thinking aloud in a ramble.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:27 am

Sora ran his fingers through his hair. "I don't really think I'm allowed out of Oblivion... very few times have I been anywhere else but down here." He explained. "But I mean, you can go if you want... I don't want to risk leaving and making the King angry. He already don't like me, why make that worse... And I'm sorry that I cannot be as happy as you, or the others. You keep forgetting. You have a family. You have parents, they love you... you have a great connection with them. I don't have any of that. They exist, but I have nothing with them. They couldn't care less about me, the King, my brothers... none of them care. I know my mother did though. She's the only one who I know that cares, and will always care. I'm sorry for being the way I am. Sorry for being me. No one ever really liked me for who I was anyhow, I don't expect you to either..."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 am

Amunet giggled and leaned in to kiss the solid part of his cheek, "Don't be silly, Sora! I like you lots! So let's find something to do that'll make us both happy here in Oblivion, kays?" she said and led him off in some random direction.

She didn't know where they were to go, she didn't know what they were going to do, even just a casual walk around was good enough for her. She was sure though they would find something to do, something to amuse themselves and something to get to know each other better. Whatever she could do to help cheer Sora up, both the children needed a bit of happiness in their lives. And a way to kill the lonliness.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Sora blinked and touched the side of his face after Amunet had kissed him. What was the purpose of such an action? Did she like-him-like-him? Or was it just a nice gesture? And why did it make him feel strange inside? What was the point of it? He couldn't feel, could he? He was a Heartless....

A moment later the girl had turned away, wandering off. Sora skated along through the darkness, thankful that he was so dark in color and shadow, that nothing and no one would know that he felt a bit red in the face, embarrassment or something perhaps. To him it was entirely new, and he'd never felt this way before. Perhaps it's what friendship or something felt like. They were kids, and he was abandoned, there was no reason he'd understand the emotion. So without argument, he paced on, following Amunet wherever she went.

Until he jumped in front of her and stopped her. Turning his back to her, and pulling out his swords. Because apparently, where she had lead them, wasn't allowed.

For about ten Black Knights stood before them at complete attention, holding torches, and flaming swords.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Amunet let out a whimper and remained hidden behind Sora, holding onto his back, or whatever was solid. "Sora, what do these guys want? Are we in trouble? We didn't do anything..." she said softly, quietly and buried her face in his back. "We should leave, quickly." she muttered even quieter. 

Truth be told, she was terrified. Not that, that was any shock, she was afraid of a lot, unknowing of her own power, she wasn't sure how or if she could handle it all, everything. So being put in a situation she doubted she could be any help in, and knowing that she would watch Sora fight and most likely get hurt scared her even more. So, she nudged Sora and tried to pull him back. 

"Come on, we're faster than them, we can fly outta here! Their armor will slow 'em down!"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:11 pm

"Haha, I don't run just because they have armor and torches." Sora replied, smirking and skating around on his shadows. "I say game-on, if they really think they're that tough." It was one of the rare times that Sora had displayed his true nature, which was so much like his Father's that it was scary.

Quickly, and without warning, Sora began to engage the Knights. He skated into the air, and caught their attention, his hands throwing out shadows towards them, and then drawing his twin swords. Very efficiently, he got them to come at him - and avoid Amunet.

Sora yelled for the small Angel to run, in between striking the Knights once, then twice, and three times in a row per swing. He began to grow those weird streams from his back that resembled shadowbone wings, then focused his power into the rage that was needed to keep up with the fight.

"Run Amunet! I got them!" He yelled, going into a strange fit of delusion and power. Sora quickly turned powerful, dangerous, and somewhat vulnerable.

He just wasn't ready to use this kind of power yet.

And he was tiring out faster than he was even aware of.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Amunet stood very still, she wasn't sure what she would do. Every nerve in her body told her to get up and run but, she couldn't it was like ice had formed around her feet and legs enabling her to go anywhere at all. When it came down to it, she wouldn't leave him. Not that she wouldn't, she couldn't leave him.

So she stood there, shaking, terrified and almost on the verge of tears again. Fighting was not in her nature, but she was afraid for her best friend. It was only when a sword came down towards her that she moved. The ice suddenly gone, she bounded forward and rolled to avoid the blow then turned to look at the knight that tried to strike her.

Staring up at it, eyes wide in fear, she skittered to her feet and ran from the knight to hide behind the boulder. Of course, knowing full well that the knight had seen her go there, she was certain in her child-like mind that she was safe. That was until the knight rounded the boulder and stared her down, blade raising into the air once more. She covered her head with her hands and began to cry, afraid for her life.

That was when a mass of pure white fluff suddenly tackled the knight to the ground and near instantly tore him to shreds with a pure white light. Looking up, through the tears she smiled brightly. "Fluffy!" she exclaimed loudly and rushed over to him hugging him for a moment. The large fox like dragon then lowered his head and hopped her onto his back, then went after the other knights to help them get off of Sora.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3