The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP Empty Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Running through Oblivion, wasn't always the wisest thing to do. But Sora really really had gotten himself in deep this time. And right now, there was a guy with 9 dicks and 6 assholes about to fuck him in every hold he had. Running up the corridors of the underground, and then diving towards the ground, the shadowy figure moved with impressive speed. The creature bellowed on behind him, throwing 3 large tentacles after him, and then around him.

"Hey! Hey you nasty fuck! Get off me!!" Sora yelled, in what sounded like the voice of an adolescent teenage boy.

The nasty thing threw Sora into a nearby wall - his collision resulting in the explosion of shadows, that flew out at all directions. Sora growled and dodged another tentacle, then ducked and rolled out of the way a moment later, from another. The fiend clearly was not going to give up, so neither was the youthful Shadow boy.

"Take this you idiotic dick!" Sora reached out and grabbed onto one of the gross and dripping tentacles, and then used his shadows to penetrate the limb until it was filled with a strange black tarry substance. When it was full, it exploded - right in Sora's face. "Whoops." He said flatly.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 8:56 pm

Time was irrelevant for the little angel. One of few to actually wander through Oblivion, alone she showed absolutely no fear, merely skipped through the lands and silently hummed to herself. Upon hearing anything, she would hide, not for fear of being caught or for getting into a fight, merely for having to interact at all. She did not like people, or things, she didn't like talking. She'd rather stay hiding and silent, for the most part, she always did. For eons, she was silent speaking only to those she cared for.

This child, all in white had not a smudge of dirt on her, however the reason that was even possible was unknown. White hair, white eyes, white skin, white dress, white shoes....everything white aside from a set of black ribbons, one she wore as a bow around her neck, her wrist and her arm, even one around her waist tied in the back as another bow. Occasionally, she would wear her wings out, most of the time, they would stay hidden away.

Walking through Oblivion as she always did, she happened to hear a noise and somewhat of an explosion. Curiousity peaking, she moved towards it, but tried to remain hidden behind a rock to see what had happened, what had caused it. She had missed all of the actual action, but there was a boy there and she was curious but her fear of conversing was greater than her curiosity, so hidden she remained.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Sora was seriously getting tired of this dude, that had 9 dicks, and 6 assholes. After overloading the beasts's tentacles and severing most of them off, with his own Ancient Magics, he'd fallen back onto his ass tiredly. The boy's eyes glowed a bright yellow, then red, and then turned blue, as he watched the thing slither, drag, and pull itself away from view. Snarling, he threw his weight forwards, and jumped to his feet. As he turned two large shadows flew out of his fists, then materialized into two very large black and blue swords. He turned around - then stopped, when he heard something.

"Who's there? Show yourself! Not like I can't hear or sense you!" He called out. Sora looked around and waited, following the flow of light energy. Slowly, he began to walk towards what would be the little Angel, with his swords pointed downwards, at either side of his body.

The boy stopped and pointed one of his swords outwards towards a rock before the Angel. He yelled again, demanding that she come out from hiding. At this point, he had no idea who she was.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Having been caught, Amunet quickly ducked behind the rock and brought her knees to her chest, hands going to the sides of her head and her face buried at her knees. She began to cry softly. Saying nothing, she didn't move other than to crawl into this position and the only sounds she made was the sound of her very soft sobbing.

Mentally, she began crying for her mother, her father, her Guardian...anything and anyone to take her away and hide her away from whoever was yelling at her. Knowing no one was going to come to save her she only cried more.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Sora tilted his head to the side, and shoved the blades into the ground. He put his hands into his pockets, and wandered over to the small Angel, and crouched down beside her. He had never seen her before, and had no idea who she was calling out to. But he could hear, her pleading for someone. Rather strange one like himself could hear thoughts, but it was a gift, or curse, from being his father's son.

"Oh stop, there's no point in crying. Doesn't nothing for anyone now. There, there. Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Just startled me." Sora smirked and looked over at the black swords in the ground, then pulled out his right hand, and snapped his fingers. "Check this out." He whispered to the girl.

A moment went past and the swords literally exploded. It was as if they were made of glass or some kind of plastic fibers, but nevertheless, they erupted in slow motion, the shards just hovering in the air. The seemed to glow and shimmer, each pulsating with pure darkness.

"Kinda neat huh? I learned to do that the other day... sometime... ago? Ha, so what are you doing down here? Hell is no place for a tiny Angel."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Amunet looked over at him as he spoke and used her forearm to wipe some tears away. She watched him do his trick and then quietly giggled before stopping herself and looking away at the ground. She waited a moment before she reached into the large ribbon around her waist and pulled out some scratch paper. One wing expanded and folded over her, enough so she could pull out a single feather, almost instantly the wing vanished again. Bringing the end of the feather to the paper, she began to write, almost sloppishly. The words, the lettering appeared as glowing white light, and would remain that way for a second or two before it would fade and disappear, but she wrote out: "I wait for mommy, for daddy, and for my Neteru." she said and she showed him the paper, allowing him to look at it.

Had it been anyone else, she might have strayed away, ran and hid for good, but she could sense something in this boy, something familiar, something comforting and she always trusted her instincts. Although they were screaming at her to run, they were also telling her to stay, so stay she did.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm

"So your parents are down here hey? Well isn't that fun. Wonder where they are... this place isn't really all that safe. And I don't know what that last word is. I don't speak that language. What does it mean? Maybe we can go around and find some of those people so that you're not here alone. I'm always alone though. Pretty used to it. Haha, the King doesn't like it when I meddle in his affairs, though... I do it anyways." Sora smirked and patted the girl on the head gently. He offered her his hand, and gestured for her to come with. "So what can you tell me about these parents of yours? And do you speak?" He wondered.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm

She grumbled softly and nodded to his last question, but was still somewhat afraid to speak. After a moment of silence she very warily muttered softly, "I do...but...I'm afraid too." she said quietly and looked at the ground. She thought of her dad, warning her to stay away from everyone, to not speak to anyone, to keep her distance. Then of her mother telling her to trust, to try, to never be afraid. Pouting a bit she sniffled and stood sticking the feather into her hair.

She knew well enough she didn't answer any of his other questions but wasn't really sure how to respond to them well enough, so she let them go.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Sora shrugged and looked on ahead from where they would be going. It was time to get the fuck out of the 7-8th crossing lair, where Mister 9 Dicks and 6 Assholes lived. He gently took her hand, and headed deeper into the 8th Ring, towards the 9th.

"Well, you can always talk to me. I don't mess with people unless they mess with me really. I don't like to do things that cause me to use my energy. Something Father taught me. Maybe he will be able to help you find your parents. He does know everyone. Doesn't much like it when I'm lingering around though, so we'll have to be careful." He said, looking around. "You can trust me though. I've never really wronged anyone."

Rather strange to think that such a heartless being would help an Angel, but Sora seemed to be rather fond of the little one. He was always a leader, much like his King father, and he would protect those whom he ran into, so long as they didn't stab him in the back. And the small Angel didn't even look like she was capable of standing up for herself, let alone doing that, to another person.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Shocked by the act and his words, she smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze before nodding. "Amunet" she said pointing to herself. "My mommy and daddy are powerful...Gods even. Mommy doesn't stay in Oblivion an'more, she only shows up when she's needed, and daddy....daddy's always sleeping. He told me not to trust no one, that everyone would hurt me cause I'm special, but you seem different." she said with a giggle.

"You're like me...but opp'sit." she looked over at him and smiled cutely, innocently.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 10:47 pm

The darkling looked over at the girl and nodded. "Seems interesting. I try my best to stay away from the Godz. Never much liked them, and I've always had to clean up after them so to speak. But they must be rather well-behaved ones, to have such a little daughter roaming around so freely like this. Hopefully we can get you back to them then."

Sora snarled and stopped halfway through the 8th Ring. There was a strange screaming sound coming from the end of the corridor, one he'd heard for eons.

"I have no idea what that is. But it's always down here. I think being careful would be a really, really good idea. It sounds like a dying Screamer, or a Harpy, as some call it. Wouldn't suggest finding out though. Normally I just try to run up the walls to pass over that area..." Sora explained, wondering just how he'd do that with a small girl following him.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 10:50 pm

"I hope so, I miss 'em." she muttered softly and upon hearing the scream she jumped and hid behind him. Burying her face in his arm, she whimpered slightly.

"There's a tiny crevice...I've snuck through...not far from here...." she whispered very quietly and pointed in a direction of it. "I will...um...meet you on the other side?" she said and shuddered a bit after another scream.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Sora smirked and shook his head at Amunet. "No, just go through it. I'll go into the shadows and pass through after you have. I have... some hidden talents..." He whispered.

The shrieking was surely coming from down that way, from another that Sora hadn't come into contact with as of yet. It was another of the King's enslaved others. Another Angel even. He waited for the girl to sneak in through the tiny passage, then breathed in, and closed his eyes. His body then exploded, and de-materialized into nothing but blackness and puffs of smoke. Willing himself through the cracks in the wall, he passed through, then re-materialized and took his solid form again, though still made of shadows.

"Whew, that was creepy, and a close one." He said huffing, and gathering himself. "Okay, well.... now we have to go lower, into the belly of the 9th Ring. Gets dangerous."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Out on the other side, she wiped off her dress and arms, making sure she was completely cleaned off. Surprisingly enough, she was all white once again. "I know it is, I wander through here alot...though I try to avoid it." she muttered softly and looked around. "I don't like this area..." moving closer to Sora, she took his hand again and looked around.

"We'll go through together, right?" I don't wanna go alone."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Smirking, Sora spoke again. "Being alone is not so bad. I just wouldn't recommend it for you though." He said. Licking his lower lip, he looked around, and together they found their way through the darkness.

Creatures around them moaned and howled. Some of them were wrapped in these strange bug-like sacs, covered in muck and other gross things, plastered up against the walls. They seemed to reach out and attempt to grab at the two youths crawling through Hell, but they wouldn't be able to get a hold of them. If they did get too close however, Sora willfully cut them down, with his twin swords that were forged from his very own energy.

"We should be getting close real soon..." Sora whispered, trying to keep his voice down. His body was still coated indefinitely in shadows, them doubling over as he moved.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Amunet had to fight her urge to help every soul they passed, and only kept close to Sora, whimpering slightly. She was so used to people thinking so very little of her, sometimes the biggest power comes in the smallest packages. Amunet barely, and very rarely ever used her abilities and powers, they usually taxed her and caused her to pass out, but by the end of it, no one would have been left standing. Not even her.

"I don't think we have much further though...right?" she muttered softly, hopefully as she made sure she was close to him at all times. That was until she let out a little yelp as a stray hand had grabbed a hold of her dress.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 am

"Heeeee-yah! Get off her!" Sora yelled, his sword slicing through the wretched fiend.

The shadowy boy grabbed the small girl, and pulled her up onto his back. Growling, he made the swords vanish, and ran full-speed through the darkness. Shadows seemed to bleed on behind him as he ran, occasionally he jumped onto the walls and other structures, to get away faster. It wasn't long before they reached the 9th Ring, dangerous things followed them everywhere. Loose demons and other beings seemed to chase them, Sora holding onto the female, while fighting off whatever he could.

Soon after they were surrounded - and one of them slammed into Sora - and knocked him out completely. He tumbled to the ground and let go of Amunet, then blacked out face-down into the grounding. A large Black Knight would step fowards towards the boy, a very massive sword just lingering over his head.

"Shhhiii....it..." He whispered, closing his eyes.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 12:42 am

Falling and hitting the ground, she let out a soft grunt and slowly lifted her head to find Sora. Finding him, she let out a hollar and got to her feet. She pushed past the knight to stand between him and Sora. With her back to Sora, she held out her arms to either side of her, and her wings spread out the same. "s-stay back!" she said, clearly trying to muster all the courage she had. The knight stepped closer, "You can't hurt him, you won't..." her voice began to change into something a bit, off.

The knight continued to move forward, raising his weapon and her eyes shifted to a pure white, an energy seeming to disparate off of her, "You won't." a very bright and sudden light shot from her as she screamed, as she did the light either incinerated or shot back anything within range of her. Except, herself and Sora.

When the light finally faded off, the little angel was on her knees, panting and seemingly steaming off. Her wings were ripped apart and frade, most all of the feathers were covering Sora, protecting him from the blast. Turning, she smiled over at him and the feathers evaporated away. "is Sora okay?" she muttered quietly, weakly.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue May 28, 2013 12:52 am

Sora opened his eyes, and wearily sat up. He gasped, and fell over, but then dragged himself and forced himself to sit up. He looked over to see Amunet right there before him, and glanced past her to see the Knight had been obliterated.

"Hey... hoo... yeah... I'm fine..." Sora winced, and looked down, realizing that he had several large gashes and scrapes. He heaved, and pulled himself up to his feet, then limped over to the remains, and kicked the ashes and shit left behind, aside. "Damn, you did all this? Hmm, seems I was a bit wrong about you. Still though, you should be careful." He said, wincing and holding his chest.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 12:59 am

"You're....hurt....." she panted softly and moved closer to him. "Mommy can help....she...heals...all...." she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, all of her strength and energy had been shot out with that blast.

"Sora...I don't feel so good...." and with that, she basically hit the ground and passed out cold.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 pm

The darkling lifted the girl into his arms, and then staggered on forwards, deep into the 9th Ring. He knew it to be somewhat of a safe haven there, as the King wouldn't allow anyone to get out of line and mess with him personally, there. He didn't know about the little Angel however. So with every ounce of strength that he had left inside of him, he limped on, bleeding, and aching deep within his shadowy structure - carrying the Angel to the King.

"Father?" Sora's voice bounced off the walls, as he entered the lair of the King, a very dangerous place to be, if you were there without reason, that directly benefited the King himself.

"What is it Sora, why have you returned here? Haven't I sent you off enough times..." A voice deep, and frightening asked back.

"Yes Sire, but I have a problem... if you'll just hear me out...." Sora gasped weakly, and limped on through the corridor, and before he knew it, his feet had taken him to the Throne of Death, where a very devastating being sat. "I ran into this Angel, she's the daughter of two Godz, I don't know if she's important... or ...or worth it to you... but she's hurt so... Kinda figured you might be interested in looking at her..... Or keeping her...."

The darkling handed the Angel over to his Father, who sat there, with his tail lazily flexing to one side. He used his clawed hands to move the hair from the Angel's face, and studied her, rather curiously so.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Amunet merely laid there, limp in either grasp. By this point her wings had vanished once more so she appeared as nothing more than a small child. Though, she faded in and out of consciousness barely able to hold on.

As their conversation, short as it was, passed Amunet became a bit more awake than before and let out a little groan, a hand moving to her eyes to rub at them. "N..ete...ru?" she muttered softly more looking through the shadow than at him through barely opened eyes. "I'm...not...in trou..ble...am I?" she said taking a deep breath.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue May 28, 2013 2:33 pm

"Wait a minute, you know him? Is that the name that you were trying to say but couldn't?" Sora asked, before anyone could answer.

The King looked at the small Angel, and then over at Sora. He seemed to narrow his eyes, while casually stroking the Angel's head. "You're fine Amunet. Just what are you doing, running around with him? My son."

"...F-Father... I am sorry if I have done anything-"

"Silence Sora, I have told you not to come around here. This is why. Every time that you do, someone is in trouble, or you're getting someone into trouble." The King hissed.

"Yes Sire, should I leave you be now...?" Sora sighed and backed away.

"No, you will take her to see my Angel, in the back lair. He can heal her. Tell him you were told to do so, King's orders."

"Yes Sir." Sora gently lifted the Angel from the King's grasp, and allowed the King to go back to his dizzy state of mind. Carefully carrying her back, he walked behind the Throne, and into another cavern down the corridor, to the left. "Salvation? Are you around here...?" He called out, shaking though he held the girl. "My Father wishes you to heal the young one, can you help me...?" He called out carefully.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue May 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Amunet remained unconscious, dreaming of nothing as she unconsciously hung onto Sora as they walked. She overheard their conversation prior to fully passing out and felt horrible inside, enough to cry. Though unconscious little droplets of tears poked out of her eyes and fell down her cheeks. She had hoped she could clear up things between them and her Neteru, but she doubted it. Still, the little angel would try her absolute hardest.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Wed May 29, 2013 12:57 pm

The Angel that was Salvation, was a violent and wretched being. His hate was deep and pure, and disgusting, unlike any other. Just to do something for another was a huge deal, by when it were by order of the King, the Angel would play no mind and simply do it. He lived closer to the Forgotten Region, an area where he was closer to the false 10th Ring, where he was safe from all else. It was believed that the King stored tons of artifacts, within the corridor and room on the way to the 10th Ring, because no one would ever steal them. Especially, because Satan himself, the Creator of Oblivion, lived deep within that lair.

Sora watched carefully, as the other Angel who was older than their King, healed over the younger one. His light energy shot from his hands, and into her, and he waved them over her. His mystical wings seemed to glow as shimmer as he worked, and from behind a rock peering over - were Sora's eyes. He observed the Angel as closely as he could, trying to problem solve the being in his mind. From behind the Angel was a long, thin, light-blue tail. He had claws, and fangs, navy hair, and bright red eyes.

An abomination. Never had Sora seen one before, let alone one that the Scale would fuck up on. The Scale never fucked up like that. What was his purpose? As he continued to fix all of Amunet's wounds, Sora sat there, studying him. When the Angel grumbled and retreated back to his King, Sora came out from hiding, and sat there on the bed beside the girl, until she would wake.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next