The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Amunet Kisai Wed May 29, 2013 1:04 pm

It was some time before Amunet woke. When she did, she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking around. She was quite confused where she was and what had happened but as the minutes past she began to feel better and feel her energy return.

It was then that she remembered the conversation between Sora and the one she called Neteru and felt a stab of guilt hit her heart. She suddenly looked around and when she saw Sora she instantly went off on a tangent before he could even get a word in.

"Sora, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too! I'll tell Neteru it wasn't your fault, I'll tell him what happened, he won't be mad at you anymore, I didn't mean to get you in trouble, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she said, unbeknowst to her, tears poked out of her eyes and fell down her cheeks.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Running through Hell, a tale of youth~ RP

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 am

The darkling shook his head and only frowned at the small girl. "Amunet you don't really get it around here do you? The King says things, and that's how it works. Doesn't matter who's fault it is. He blames me for a lot of things, because I often get myself in trouble. I'm best left forgotten about. I'm his child yes, but I'm not good enough. I'll never been good enough because I'm not really in a solid body. I'm made up of shadows and my face is always black, I lack the ability to learn how to shift... I don't even know if I can look more humanoid like the others. And I didn't take any of my mother's attributes like the King's other sons. I'm just not good enough. And I never will be. So before you go blaming yourself, understand this. I was never good enough, and never will be okay? Just leave it alone."

Sora didn't believe that saying anything to the King at this point was worth it. He would hear no one out. He never did. All he cared about was Sora's mother, who hadn't even got to see her son. How he had even came into existence was by sheer luck or default. She died while she was carrying him. The only reason he was even born was because she was trying to have him, and asked Melvin to 'please' save her only son and take him into Oblivion for her. She died - giving birth to him.

Therefore, he was truly worth nothing. And he knew he never would be.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:20 am

Amunet frowned listening to his words and then shook her head "I don't believe that at all...." she said and looked down at the ground. "Neteru says what he means, yep no doubt about that! But." she looked up at him and gave him a hug, the best she could manage before sitting back and smiling ever so brightly at him.

"Things are different everywhere to different people for different reasons. My mommy, she's a God, yep yep, you know. She's not good enough for the king either, yep. I've overheard her crying to daddy, sometimes to other family members too 'bout it. Not good enough, never good enough, always replaced and left to the side. Yep yep. She never stopped tryin' though. She keeps on going to prove to everyone she's good enough. If she's good enough to herself then whoever doesn't think she's good enough isn' worth her time! So, you gots to be good enough for yourself before you can be good enough for anyone else!"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 am

Sora shook his head. "I am sorry, for your mother. Perhaps she wasn't good enough, because she went against the King. But there is no one good enough, to one who kills the only thing he's ever truly loved. And that was my mother. I heard stories about her. She is my Father's 'one true Goddess' she did a lot for others. But I don't think that it's fair he blames me... doesn't matter what I think though. Since I know the truth. Perhaps you, and your mom, should find it. Maybe then, they would understand. The King keeps things in a specific way. I've overheard my brothers talking. I know how things work. If someone goes against him, or harms what he cares for, he destroys them. It's cut and dry Amunet, just like that. I will never be anything to him, because he doesn't want me to be. I know I'm good enough for myself. I can do neat things. But that doesn't mean that I'm not upset that Father doesn't love me. Doesn't mean that I don't wish... that I could be better."

Sora sighed deeply, and bowed his head in shame. His only wish, was to mean something to his own Father. Not just because he was the King of Oblivion, but because it was his dad.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:35 am

Amunet tried to remain in a chipper mood. "Everyone keeps saying that, but I think it's all in perspective to be honest. You say, everyone says stand for what you believe in right? We all were created for a balance and for a reason...standing for that reason or what you are meant to be or do is different. I think everyone just keeps lookin' at everything so wrong. Keep struggling for the past, allowin' the past to hurt everyone...we all just need to stop. If he doesn't want to give you a chance, then become the bestest of everythin' you can be! You gots to stop hurting yourself if someone don't care....even if it is him. I know it hurts I do! But, stop living for someone else, and lives for yourself!"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 2:43 am

Sora really didn't know what to make of the girl. The things she was saying was surely well out of her age-range. Then again, like him, she was an Ancient. Probably a bit younger than him, but that didn't make her any less intelligent. He nodded and decided to just agree with her, because arguing was truly pointless.

But I only wish for one thing... I only desire one thing... to be loved... by my dad... He thought sadly, smiling though strangely teary eyes.

The darkling got to his feet, and did his best to shake the pain from his heart. Everyone down South in the 8th Ring had always called him a "Heartless Fool" perhaps he should have been. In all actuality, he was just a Nobody, one with a rather huge heart. Such a name for someone so opposite. Not that it ever showed, until moments like now.

Sora took the girl's hand, and began to walk with her back into the 9th Ring.

"I can take you to the King, but after... I should probably go..."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 2:47 am

Amunet dug her feet into the ground and pouted near automatically, "I dun wanna hang with Neteru. I wanna spend time with Sora. Can I spend time with Sora?" she asked looking at him.

She had made a new friend, someone she liked that wasn't family and she didn't want to be alone, not again, not yet at the least. "Let's play something instead! Or...I can take you to see my daddy...oh...wait...no I won't uuuum we can go someone else and play though! I think I might have some scraps somewhere, maybe we can draw together!" she said rather excitedly.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

The darkling would have raised an eyebrow at her, but it would have been pointless, since he really didn't have a face. Instead he just blinked, and then looked past her, and then at her again.

"Umm... okay, but we still have to pass the Tyrant on the way out of here. Let's just be really really quiet, maybe he's sleeping. Though I don't think it would matter, he can sense anything at anytime." Sora sighed and they continued to walk through the tunnel, until they came to the King's lair.

Sora kept his head low, and as they passed the King he stopped, and bowed properly. He and the King had a few words, but nothing important that would stick out to anyone but Sora later. Plus, they spoke in an unwritten language, their own language of sin. When they left the King's lair, they headed upwards to the 8th Ring, where things were seriously dangerous. It was strange to think that the 8th Ring could have been more dangerous than the 9th, but well, it was rather close.

"Soooo... where do you wanna go.... you said something about paper, we don't really have that here... and who's your dad? One of Father's pets - I mean, his Gods?" Sora swallowed, not meaning to offend, it was just something his brothers had always called everyone that their Father had ever chained down or collared...
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 am

Staying silent throughout the conversation, Amunet merely swayed back and forth on her feet, humming softly to herself. Out of where they were and somewhat alone, Amunet reached to her dress and played with a sash wrapped around her.

"I leave all my stuff with daddy, and yes he is one of Neteru's pets." she said with a furrowed pout. "Come on...we'll go over there as long as you stay close and follow my lead, I can get my stuffs, if my daddy is awake he won't hurt you, he can't. Neteru wouldn't allow it." she said somewhat saddened by it and lead him off towards the cavern where he would reside.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 am

"Well okay then.... and um... I'm not so sure about that last part..." Sora whispered.

The darkness that was Sora followed the small child through the Pits. It was strange to think that in moments he could be in danger, but what could really kill something like him? He was a living infection. Anything that ingested him would probably die anyways. Sora couldn't even be lucky enough to be killed. Sighing as he continued to walk on after the female, he started to think that he was doomed to an eternity of fighting with the guy who had..... 9 dicks..... and 6 assholes.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 am

"I'm sure of it. Daddy want to see me happy, and if I tell him you're my friend, he won't hurt you. Nope nope. He only hurts things that hurt him or to do his job. I dun think you're in his way of doing his job." she giggled lightly and jumped down from a rock.

"Shhh now, I think he's sleepin' so be quiet and I'll just pop in get my stuff and we can sneak back out again." once again followed by one of her cute giggles, she moved into the cavern.

Soon enough, it opened up and there in the middle lay a gigantic black snake, covered in chains, sleeping. Amunet didn't even take a glance, only moved around the snake to a set of large rocks behind him to gather her stuff.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 3:23 am

The darkling looked around, and saw that there was indeed a sleeping God over nearest Amunet. Strange to think that someone that large, could have such a child so small. But it was a trend for the Gods to look more human, at least when it was breeding time. He allowed himself to float in mid air, and looked around somewhat curiously. This place was familiar to him.

Was it the place of his birth?

Nah.... couldn't be.... why would the King have two Castles?

He remained somewhat puzzled, and turned his attention back to where Amunet was. Once again, he found himself looking at the Old Throne, and the Castle where the Snake was, guarding the entire region. Had the Tyrant abandoned the Castle for ....or because of....

Did mother ever live in Hell? Was I not born on the Scale like my brothers....? Sora thought hard, and closed his eyes. Is this the reason that the Snake lives here? Because Father hates this region, but doesn't want it to be touched? Because Mother ...died here? He shook his head again and called out to Amunet in a whisper. "Psst, hurry, let's get outta here. The Serpent's creeping me out..." He lied, totally not actually that afraid, more just confused and shocked...
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:30 am

Amunet looked over and nodded, "Coming, sorry!" she said and skipped over towards Sora, looking up at him floating there. "I gots it!"

It was then that the massive snake shifted slightly and pulled against the chains that held him down, "I'd recognize that little voice anywhere~" he said in a hiss and Amunet skipped over.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep, I was just picking up a couple of my things."

APEP went to say something when his tongue flicked out into the air. "You're not alone...this scent, is a familiar one, but not so familiar....Hmmm~"

"Daddy~ this is my friend, Sora, be nice okay! We're gonna go color now and play...go back to sleep and I will visit you later, promise!"

The snakes piercing green eye met Sora's for a moment, and silence fell into the cavern. Then, he said, "very well, be safe out there."

"Okay!" and with that, Amunet was skipping towards the exit of the cavern.

APEP merely shifted his head away the best he could and closed his eyes, letting out a long sigh before settling back to sleep.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 3:35 am

Sora froze for only a moment, then booked it the moment Amunet was ready. He did know a bit of the Gods, they well out-powered him even tied down. He had no interest in being around one that was angry, or suspected anything.

"He... remembers me from somewhere..." Sora whispered to himself. He flew off above Amunet, and followed her quickly. All the while, had the feeling, of a frown over his darkned face. He wanted to know more, but now was surely not the time.

Perhaps he would run into his brothers' lairs, and learn more if they mentioned anything. Didn't matter, they liked him less than their Father did, he was sure of that. Well, pretty sure.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 3:51 am

Skipping off down the cavern, soon enough they were out and Amunet looked around, pausing only for a moment to look back at Sora, "I've got everything! Where should we go to color? Hmmm....somewhere secret where no one can bother us...cause I don't wanna fight again..." she muttered softly and looked around in thought.

She began to ponder whether or not he could go to the scale like her, or ever to Truth like she could. She doubted it, she doubted it even more that he would even want to go. Still, it stayed in the back of her mind, even more so, her thoughts trailed on and she began to wonder how the rest of her family was doing and began to hum.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 am

"Wherever you want is fine..." Sora said calmly, thankful to be out of the region of the Gods.

He still very much wanted to talk to his brothers.... he wanted to at least hear them talking. Part of him just wanted to go located Syn or even Melly, who hated him less than Syn did. But Melly was always either with Red, or someone else doing whatever he had to. Syn was always off with Bluey, his half-sister, who was Salvation's and Chris's daughter. Well, more Sal's than Chris's if one thought about it.

"I'm tempted to locate one of my brothers and ask them things... but wherever you go, I'll follow. The questions can wait I guess. Drawing huh? Hmm, sounds like more fun than what I do. I normally just go into the 8th Ring and kill shit. Or just fight that dude closer to the 7th... or just... I don't know... So much on my mind..." Sora stopped muttering and shook his head another time, then kept on skating through the air in place of normal flight.

He didn't have a tail or anything special to defend himself with. Just his twin swords. It was good enough for him. Though, unlike his two brothers, surely more people would fuck with him, regardless of where he went. Especially since the King didn't really care for him at all. He knew it to be trouble wherever he went. It was a fact not needed to be discussed.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 am

Amunet sat where she was, she guessed it was safe by the mouth of the cavern where her dad rested than anywhere else for the both of them. Besides, she knew of one other of the Kings and APEP's servants that lingered around here, as much of a witch with a b she was, she was an ally and a friend. Amunet loved her.

"We can talk too, ya know. I may look little and childish but I can be more than that. I'm rather old~" she giggled. "You can talk to Amunet, Amunet will try to help with all of Sora's problems!" she exclaimed rather loudly, and proudly.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 4:06 am

The darkling skated along and looked around the area thoughtfully. He kept on skating on his strange darkness, then spun and came to a halt in mid-air, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What is it with you? So kind to everyone hey? Why do you wish to help people so much? Even when it's hopeless? Is there a hidden want behind everything you do?" Sora wondered, scratching the top of his hair that was shadows. His yellow eyes went to hers, attempting to study her. "You're such a pure soul. Hard to believe you waste time down here in Oblivion with others, aside from maybe your father. Perhaps even the King, as he's more special to you than I. Or he likes you more than I, I should say."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 4:10 am

She frowned and looked away. "I am what I am. Mommy keeps telling me I should stop being so nice. She was nice. Too nice, like me, and because of that, she got in trouble, she's tainted now and no one wants her and everyone hates her but daddy...but, I want to be nice to everyone because sometimes that's just what people need. Everyone needs someone to be nice to them, to make them happy." however, Amunet said it with a bit of sadness tainting her tone.

"I don't mean to be important to anyone, I think that's why Sal hates me so much and wants me dead. You don't want me dead do you? I'm sorry for how Neteru treats you...I'd trade places if I could, I would, honest!" once again, the little angel began to cry.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Thu May 30, 2013 4:18 am

Sora came down from where he was standing, and sighed deeply. He felt bad for the little Angel, but what could he do? So he did the only thing that he knew he could. He hugged her. Which was hard, because a part of him was missing here and there, but he did his damndest to remain solid. And, with a single pure tear, he suddenly was.

Perhaps his sadness, was enough to make him whole? Or was it the fact he was soothing another? He wasn't sure. All he could say, was that the King was, how he was. For whatever reason. And that he would never love others, the way he loved Sora's mother. Whom he had killed. Perhaps there was so much more to that story, than everyone knew. Maybe that story, was unwritten for a reason. Because it connected them all. He didn't know.

"I'm sorry Amunet, but things are how they are. We can only attempt, to make them better somehow.... together, we will try. Fail we might, but try we sure will..." Sora said softly. "If you ever out-live me. Just don't forget me. That way, somehow, I won't be a Nobody of Oblivion forever. Unfortunately though, I don't think I'll ever be remembered, since I don't think I can die... sad really, that I get upset that I can't die...." Sora sighed and hugged the girl, then felt something strange.

Wings. But they weren't wings. Were they? As he stood there... streams of a strange blackness left his back, but remained connected. Perhaps it was just something like them, though he could clearly move along in the air without them. Maybe it was just a sign of his abilities coming to life. Things he weren't yet aware of. Or perhaps, he did take something from his mother after all. He stood there and sighed, not even thinking on it for the moment. All he wanted to do, was make the little Angel stop crying...
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu May 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Amunet held onto him and cried for a moment, taking the moment to cry, not because she was upset but because of so many things. True tears that the angel had hidden for so very long.

Stories. Everyone had one. Sora had one, his mother, his father, her mother, her father....the little angel had her own story, sad in it's own way. A story she had never told anyone, a sadness she had kept hidden behind a smile for so very long. Now, with Sora here, hugging her as he did. He wasn't family, not like Neteru, not like her mother or father, he was a friend, a real friend who was there for her as much as she was for him, even over such a very short period of time and in that hug she felt a connection she had with no one else. A friend, a brother, who knew. Amunet had a story, sad is it was and the tears she cried were for the story she left untold.

It was only when Sora spoke, and pulled away that Amunet looked up at him, and though there were remnants of tears left behind but were fading off, she smiled ever so brightly. A true and long lasting smile, "Sora, I will never forget you. Ever or ever and ever."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri May 31, 2013 1:18 am

Sora walked with the girl through the darkness, and stopped a while through the Rings. They had walked for a time, completely forgetting where they were supposed to go. It was strange to think that a creature made of pure light, could get along with another of such darkness. Perhaps this was how the King and his Angel got along, perhaps not. But Sora vowed deep inside him, that he would never loose contact with the small Angel, someone he'd only just met, and had learned just so much about through her words. When they came to a bright patch, where the lava shined brightly through the cracks in the walls, he stopped them, and decided to sit there on the ground.

"Before we go and do whatever. I want to know more about you. Not in a bad way, I'm just curious. If everything happens for a reason, then us meeting was Fate. Why? I dunno why, but I wanna know. What is it that we have in common? What is it that makes us get along? There's something about you that different from all else, from my eyes. What is that?" He wondered, staring up above the girl and to the top of the tunneling.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri May 31, 2013 1:23 am

Amunet had skipped over to a rather large rock and sat against it, stretching out. She pulled out her scraps and laid them out on the ground before her shortly before Sora began to speak. As he did, she looked up at him curiously and cocked her head to the side. When finished she giggled.

"Silly." she started then looked back down at her scraps. "We met cause we were supposed too. We both needed friends, so Fate crossed our paths. That's what happened!" she picked up a black rock like coal and began to doodle on one of the smaller scraps, clearly concentrating on that rather than anything else.

"My story, though. There's nothin' to tell. Tis boring. Nothin' to tell, nothin' at all. Besides, yous already know everything that's important." she said continuing running the coal along the paper. Her story though, never spoken before, she didn't know if she could ever tell it.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri May 31, 2013 1:49 am

The darkling could tell that the Angel had secrets, who didn't though. He decided not to pry, and just smiled, and began moving his hands in the air, creating strange symbols and dancing people in the air, with his shadows. Smirking and then creating one of his swords to fit his right hand, he drew into the air, and wrote "AMUNET" and let it hover there. It was in cursive, and just seemed to lay there in the smokey darkness. He chuckled and waved the sword over it, and it disappeared, then he began to think, and instantly he was drawing something else.

A demon, and such a powerful one at that. He raged and moved, made only out of shadows, a look-alike to what was on Sora's mind. But the demon had a Crown on it's head, and his wings were far too large to just be something off his imagination. No, Sora was daydreaming of his father again.

Quickly he waved the sword over it, and the fake vanished. He sighed and then shoved his sword into the dirt, and it exploded into smoke and disappeared. Rocking back and fourth, the boy continued to watch the small girl, without saying anything at all. He hoped that someday she might trust him with her story, but for now, he did his best not to ask. Wasn't his place anyhow.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri May 31, 2013 1:56 am

Watching what he was doing closely, she giggled lightly when she saw her name written with the shadows. however, when the duplicate appeared, Amunet couldn't help but frown. They both had their shares of pain and hurt, people that hurt them in various ways for whatever reason but this wasn't right.

Sighing quickly, Amunet finished what she was drawing as fast as she could in hopes to get Sora happy again. She held up her drawing of her and Sora together then giggled, "Is you and me, see? I know I'm not the best but I hopes you like it!" she said and handed it to him. "Here, you can have it."
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next