The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA / - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:24 pm

RA had felt another pain shoot through her and she would have smiled out right but no, this wasn't the same hybrid she had come to known so long ago. She knew well what was going on and, of course, highly disapproved of it. "My Queen, it is RA, rather the light half of RA for whom you have spoken too so long ago. With me, I bring my child, Amunet a simple angel, we have been invited to the castle by the King. I used to serve your King and his kingdom long ago." she said all this, gazing at the floor, hurt that her long time friend, the one who she used to conversate with for hours on end, no longer remembered her.

Amunet pouted a bit and held RA's hand just a tad tighter, causing the elder women to turn and smile down at her beloved. Then, silence feel between them as she waited some response.

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA / - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

"So I see, well then, carry on. I should hope that nothing ill will come of your presence as you used the past term 'used to' instead of 'you do', when referring to the serving of my King." The hybrid said, as if it were programmed into her thoughts.

A dark presence would surely flow through the halls, and a moment later, a rather humanoid-looking being would enter plain view. Guards would stand straighter, and the many demons also standing at their sides, would grin deviously, and imagine what life would be like if they were in the places of those worthy of speaking with such an Evil.

"So I see that you've met RA, Blu, tell me, what do you know of her?" A voice exited from the darkness, and two massive wings soon blew them away. The King had entered the halls, and behind him - shadows crawled. He seemed to close his wings slowly, the shadows dissolving, his tail steadily writhing up and down. It was like it had a mind all it's own sometimes.

"Tis the 'God of RA' correct my King? I do believe she used to serve you. As she says. Furthermore, I know nothing. But I am listening, if you wish to tell a tale for myself and the others present." The hybrid replied, her head turned only to share a gaze with such a Tyrant.

"She is nothing that you need to worry about now, that much I can assure you. If you would like to join us for dinner however, you're welcome to." The King said, still flicking his tail. "It is an open offer, I know how you feel about eating at a dinner table."

"I will do whatever you wish of me, King." Was the reply.

"Come and join us then, if you heart desires to sit beside me."

The King wandered into the room, the double-doors just opening wide for them all. The strange hybrid waited until all of them were seated, then snapped her wings open and took flight into the room. She glided over everyone and landed behind the table, then made her way over to the King, and sat beside him. He only patted the top of her head as her eyes glowed a brightened blue, matching his - the ultimate symbol of pure servitude.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm

RA merely smiled through it all, despite yet another stab in the chest she received and walked Amunet into the dinning room. She began to question why she even came here at all. By the table, she did the appropriate respect measures before she sat Amunet at a chair beside her own and soon enough sat herself. By this point, she had become entirely silent, and merely just stared at the table, the things around the room, or even her daughter but never to the king or his brainwashed queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon May 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Blu sat there in total silence, never saying a word. She only spoke when the King shared words with her, and that was about it.

"My King, will you be needing anything, or do you wish to stay here longer?" A voice asked, appearing from a corner in darkness. The voice was calm, and seemed a bit concerning.

"Vanguard, what is it now?" The Tyrant growled, flicking his tail lazily. "What has brought you to question me when I wish to spend time with my Wife and the others." The King demanded.

A second later an abrupt glimmer of light exploded into the room, and then another being emerged through the double-doors. He waved his hand at the guards standing in his way, and instantly they fell over to their deaths.

"Vanguard leave us, we have things to discuss and I won't have you beating around the bush to the King about it." Salvation flared out his wings, and hissed at the other entity, shooing him from the Dining Room. "I have found what you were seeking my King, among other things." He said, completely ignoring the others at the table.

"Salvation what causes you to disturb my King from his enjoyment?" Blu's mechanical voice asked.

Sal narrowed his eyes at the hybrid, then immediately turned to face his Majesty. "My Infernal Majesty, I have located all of the Ancient Artifacts, as well as my.... my lesser half." He said with complete and utter distaste.

The hybrid looked over at Salvation, and for the first time, she almost seemed to be of her own mind.

They had found Chris.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

To this, RA perked up, sitting upright. His lesser half, did Sal mean...

"Chris?" she asked just loud enough for her voice to carry out in the room. She remembered Chris, she loved Chris like a brother. He was ever so sweet and caring, that was one being RA wanted to look over as much as she possibly could, given whatever circumstances she was given.

Amunet paused from dinner and looked up at RA, then at the others. She let a moment pass before she gasped, and despite Sal and Vanguard being in the room she squealed excitedly, "Chris-y!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Salvation frowned and growled, then looked away. "Yes, him. He is around. Captured within the region of the Scale, good fucking luck getting him out of there." He hissed violently.

"You have to get him out of there...." Blu had whispered. The King looked over at her, then directed a weary gaze to the other Angel standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"He's NOT getting out of there. It's too dangerous." Sal snarled, closing his eyes over. They seemed to burn with rage, and then Angel's wings seemed wretched, and they trembled as he stood there.

The King rose from his seat, and everyone turned their gazes to him. He paced around over to the taller Angel, who sighed and looked at the floor. The King had done nothing to treat him any better than his brother, something he had known would never be.

"You will retrieve your brother for me Sal, and if you don't I will trade you over for him." The King whispered harshly.

"My King, such dangers are worth loosing your other Long-Wing for? Please be aware of what you wish to do. I do not wish him to die, and for you to be unhappy with the Scale yet again..." The voice of Vanguard entered the room, and then a body followed.

The King scoffed, then an idea came to mind. He looked at the others -

"Don't even think it!" Sal hissed.

"SILENCE!" The King snapped, his claw immediately lashing out to strike Salvation in the face. He left three wretched gashes in the Angel's cheekbone, the Angel hissing and covering his eye and cheek in reaction. He shrieked and hissed, his eyes watering from the damage. "You will go and retrieve him." The King turned to RA, and pointed at her. "You owe me so very much, and if you fail, you will never see your daughter again. Vanguard, if you will."

The shadowy fiend gestured for Amunet to go with him, the threat of her mother being captured and chained down more than enough to get her to follow.

"No hard feelings child, I just have others I wish to acquire and protect." The King said. "She can stay up in my room for now. Take good care of her."

"What of me? Do you wish me to go as well?" Blu wondered. Melvin the King, seemed to ponder answering that for the moment.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 pm

RA tightened her fist and let out a low growl, she hated this situation that she was suddenly put into. To have been asked, was one thing, she would have done it for Chris alone, but to now have Amunet put in the way? It was crossing a line with her, but what could she do right?

Amunet's whine caught her attention and she turned to look down at her. Kneeling, she smiled at Amunet and kissed her cheek. "Go with Vanguard honey, be good, I'll be back before you know it."

"Promise?" she said quietly with little tears poking out the corner of her eyes.

"Promise." their pinkies interlocked for a moment and then she stood. Amunet rushed off towards Vanguard, and RA stood walking towards the King. "I will do as you ask, but you need not put Amunet in danger. I would have done it for Chris alone." she said and sighed to herself looking at Sal. "Do you know where they are holding him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Salvation growled and turned his head, not wishing to have words with a God he believed to have turned on their King.

"I did not put her in danger. Seems you misinterpret. She's safer here with me, than she is wandering around, or going with you." The King said rather flatly. He looked over at the hybrid, who seemed to have daggers in her eyes.

"I wish to go with them Melvin, you should let me. No one knows the lair of the Scale better than myself, since I used to live the closest to the actual structure." Blu said, speaking somewhat freely now.

"If she wishes to go, you should let her. She'll be rather useful, I am sure of this." Vanguard said. "Come hither Amunet, no harm will come to anyone if you be good. See you around everyone, do not fail us."

Vanguard led the girl away, and then another person kicked in the doors. Well, two people. One just seemed to giggle and laugh. One, who was covered in blood.

"I heard you were going to get Chris, word travels fast. Anpuu peeked into the Fountain, caught me trying to get blasted off it. So then, all this for one more Long-Wing eh? Boy King, you sure are greedy. Sure you can handle this? The Scale might just kick you in your shit for it. Funny how they got split up. The boy was fused to his brother for so long. Tell me, how does that happen?"

"Kaitou shut it!" A small girl about the height of Amunet said. She brought out a knife and stabbed it into Kaitou's leg. He let out a resounding howl of pain and pleasure, and lifted her into his arms. "King, you better be careful, the Scale isn't going to be thrilled with you sending people into it. You should let us go. We can... locate someone to ...possibly help. A sacrifice will have to be made however."

"Ohhhh sounds like so much fun. I am rather excited. What is the King going to give up for this boy? Mwahha! This I gotta see-!"

"That'll be enough - from all of you. The Scale will fuck all of you into the Future if you don't stop fucking with it. If Melvin wants the kid that bad, he'll just have to offer something worth handing over. Like one of his children, or something. Servitude to the Scale for a time, might be enough. Otherwise, you can just attempt this, and get savagely beaten by the Draconian Gods." A Time-Traveler stepped into their view, naked, and now sitting on the dining table.

"SHUT UP! All of you. I will have what I want, if I have to go there and get it myself!" The King snarled, flaring out his massive wings. "I have nothing that the Scale wants, and my kin aren't even enough in power and might to stand up and be worth what Christopher is. So I will take him back, and then Scale will attempt to fight back as it always does. Perhaps I will birth it a Dead God and sacrifice it, through infection we are greater!" He howled. "Doxy, get the FUCK off my table, and get the hell out of here. You all wish to aid them, be my guest. But you fail.... I will sacrifice each and every one of you!"

"They won't fail Melvin. Let us leave in peace. Please, others. If you wish to aid myself, and the God, please do so. However, fighting with the Tyrant is a fail waiting to happen. Let us go, and we shall figure out things on the way. There is no need to fight, when the King's Angel is what is at stake here." Blu said. Everyone stopped chattering, and just stood there.

Little Yami, only smirked. "As you wish hybrid. I have enough blood to offer, for the King." She hissed. Kaitou looked down at her and then said nothing.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Ra grit her teeth and turned away crossing her arms, there were so many things she wanted to say, so many things she wanted to scream but kept it all to herself. She watched Amunet go with Vanguard and merely pinched the bridge of her nose.

[color=orange]"The longer we stand around here talking and or fighting about all this, the more time we are wasting that could be used for better purposes. Let's go and be done with this."[/color[ she said and for the first time in what seemed like eons for her, her wings spread and folded on her back, wings of reds and golds, glowing in its own radiance. Her tail, as well, soon appeared, readying to shift out the minute they got to the Scale if need be. Like Blu, she knew the Scale well.

Concentrating, a rift opened and with a passing glance she stepped through. Of course, as a God, she had certain abilities which allowed jumping plains with ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2