The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA / Empty Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 1:49 am

The Kingdom was filled with people far and wide. It was a beautiful place, where everything was lush and full of life. The people were nice and gentle, open and rather understanding, though here and there you sure did find your assholes. Many of the humans prospered right alongside the Angels and other hidden creatures within the City Walls, while down beneath them, in the Underground, the direct opposite occurred.

The Underground was surely no place for anyone. Human, creature, anything alive could be bought and sold. The captives down there did not live such lovely lives, as those above-ground appeared to do. They were enslaved, tortured, and sold to the highest bidders, anyone who wanted to make a dime went there. Black Knights and Demons guarded the entrances to the Underground passages, and if you went down there, you fought several of them, unless you belonged there.

Depending on where you lived, you either had a decent life, or a shitty one.

Not everyone lived in a Castle like the Tyrant King did. Even he, was seen roaming once in a great while...

Last edited by Melvin Louie-Leon on Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA / Empty Re: Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:00 am

There had been a time, when a great phoenix circled the sky. The God of Gods, the mighty and feared RA. A defense good with an overwhelming power, chained to a Tyrant for many years, if not eons. Until split into two halves. The Darker of the two served the Tyrant, while the lighter of the two seemed to disappear. In as much of a disgrace as it was, the lighter of the two hid within a human form, a form she had stuck to so very long ago.

A women who, even as a human, stood out. Long red hair, a shade of red that could be found no where but in the feathers and the strands of her own hair. A vibrant, firey red that was so magnificent it seemed to be ablaze. Her eyes a sapphire that held its own certain blaze to it. Despite the fire, she was rather pale, but wore a nice red and gold outfit adorn with golden jewelry, and surprisingly enough atop her head sat a headdress made of gold and red feathers.

She had been in a place she knew wasn't safe, she had wandered from the forest above, into the underground. To keep her appearance to herself, she wore a rather dark robe, its hood pulled up to hide the hair and tried to stay out of site from any and all others.

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA / Empty Re: Wrath of the Tyrant RP / Mel vz RA /

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 2:08 am

The King of Oblivion was surely a wretched one. Though his kingdom was in perfect condition, he sought out to make it bigger, better, and badder. Any way that he could. He struck outwards with his Godz and serving creatures, to take over other Kingdoms, and forcibly merge them together. There was no mistaking it, the Tyrant had an army, and it was a dangerous one.

But he wasn't always out to destroy things. Nah, sometimes he just roamed the Kingdom, the Underground, or just boredly sat atop his Thone of Death, thinking himself into the 9 fucking Rings of Hell.

Currently the King sat atop his Throne, a black Onyx Crown atop his head just emanating with the most severe of black energies ever to enter any sort of existence. His long jet-black tail coiled on the ground and around said Throne, while the King sat there deep in thought. His body was rather humanoid-looking, but a pair of defying black wings, and glowing blue eyes, gave it away that he was only far from human.

Doing pretty much nothing, he sat there deep in thought.

What may have been mistaken for laziness, was actually the King learning. About everyone, and ...everything. But we'll get into that later.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:15 am

This creature, walking around had a long history. Considered the original of the two fragments of RA, she had the memories of the past life and had the ones to follow, a long and dark history she didn't necessarily run from, but more left it in the dark to sit. In fact, she wasn't running from anything, just hiding, buying her time. Since the split she hadn't truly known if she was desired any more, if she was needed, she didn't know who was after her, if any at all. Well, the question if any were after her wasn't a true one, there were a couple she knew for an indefinite fact that were after her in particular; and had anyone known what she truly was, she was most certain they would come after her for any number of bounty's, especially in her current and weaker form.

Regardless of any of that, she made her way deeper and deeper into the underground, knowing well where her feet were carrying her, but mentally battling herself to change her path. Distracted by her own thoughts she began to wander, becoming less and less careful with her stride and how visible she would become to others. She began to blend in less and less with her surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 2:17 pm

The King had grown bored of just sitting there, it was something that happened rather often. So leaving the massive Kingdom under the guise of several in particular, he decided to get the fuck up off his ass, and wander once again.

Leaving the Throne of Death, was something he wasn't supposed to do. But he trusted the powerful Reversed Godz, that he left the Throne to while he was away. Nothing they could do with the artifact Throne anyhow, since the other artifact (the Crown) was fused to the King's fucking skull.

"Where are you headed to this time, my King?" One of the Reversed Godz asked. "Out and about to smash things? Kill people? Dismember them until they scream and their eyes fall out?" This one was often rather wasted, but the King humored him more times than not.

"Good RA, Kaitou, you should refrain from drinking from that Fountain of Death, you're going to be so drunk one day, you forget who I am." The King replied, through a sneer.

"Ha, I doubt anyone would forget such an asshat!" Kaitou, the Reversed God had only replied. "Have fun, King." He hissed, flicking his demonic tail. "I've got this region covered no doubt."

"The Underground is uncharted territory, where things run wild. I am rather bored I dare say. Maybe I will collect something new." The King hissed, flicking his tongue out with distaste.

A sudden light shimmered on between the Reversed God and the King of, well, everything. Two massive wings flared to life and then a being stepped through such a portal that carried him and his might.

"You'd best be careful down there alone King." The voice snapped. A moment later a blue-haired Angel, with an abomination's red eyes, presented himself.

The King and the Angel spoke violently back and fourth for a while, and then eventually the King turned his back to the Angel, and left his Kingdom, and his Castle, behind. He soon found his way into the Underground, his thoughts bored with too much knowledge.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Stepping from the shadows which her robe seemed to blend into, she had moved from being blended in with her surroundings to being somewhat seen, a risky but daring move on her part. She moved from a group to another and for the briefest second, caught something out of her eyes, causing her to turn and look, to gaze over to discover what it might have been. Something, one wouldn't necessarily find in The Underground, and why no one saw her but the hiding God was anyone's guess. This being, was a small child, adorned in nothing but white, save for the black ribbons she wore around her waist and wrist, a passing glance suggested she wore a black bow around her neck as well. This child was as white as white could be in the Underground, even her hair and skin was the lightest shade of white. What was more unsettling, she knew this child.

Turning on her heel, she pursued the child who was heading for an unknown destination. She pushed through whoever or whatever was in her way, not daring to call out her name, not daring to speak not just yet. Not for fear of being caught, she wanted to know where this child was going and why the child was going there, more of the fact of why she was in the Underground to begin with.

Also, why had no one seen her, if they did why didn't they pursue the little angel as well? She would certainly collect a high bounty or be used for whatever it was the sick and deprived had in mind for, yet none of them took notice. She was both relieved and a bit worried for that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 3:00 pm

The Tyrant King stood at the end of a corridor, doing his usual bidding with the Under-realm. He often sanctioned mass murders among other things here, but effort was needed, and he had no plans to do the usual. The King had one thing on the mind for now, and it was under the term of collections. He wanted more creatures to put on a leash and show off in his Castle.

"And what does the King wish to attain here today....?" Someone hissed, a very nasty hiss it was as well.

There was an arrogant smirk a moment later, along with the flicking of a very blackened tail. The being before the King stood there in solid and not-so-solid shadows, them doubling over before the King's eyes.

"I feel like just wandering, along with ...perhaps catching a few things." The King retorted.

"Haha, you're God-hunting again, aren't you? What a pity you should come here... and ...so alone..."

"Vanguard cut the shit, do you have what I want or not?"

"No your Majesty I do not. There hasn't been many Godz lingering here in eons, though if you check the Pits... which I can take you to if you'd like... you might find a few... interesting things. Shocked you're not... going top-side for this affair."

"I have no interest in flying out that far. That and well, you know how the Scale is." The King snorted. "Take me to the Pits, and then begone eh?"

"As you wish..." Vanguard, a shadow-servant of the Tyrant, and - the only person able to mock his form for the King's best interest, lead the way.

It wasn't long before the shadow servant bid the King farewell, and assured the King, that he would be around before he knew it. The King flashed his eyes at the other and said nothing, an intimidating way of saying good-bye all his own. Before he knew it, he was standing in the midst of a cavern, two tunnels facing him. And one behind him, from where they came from. What would come from either two? Well, before he knew it, he would get an answer.

Because coming from one of the tunnels, not a moment later - were footsteps. Someone was running. Towards him. The King tilted his head to the side, remaining in his Original Formation, and waited - almost curiously.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:11 pm

The little angel skipped along the dark corridors, despite the "dirt" she seemed to not get her dress or hair, or even her skin dirty at all. She merely bounded along through the Underground and took a turn down a cavern and the hidden God had to stop to watch her. There seemed to be no one but her and now the hidden God, at first glance however. Stepping to follow a shiver coursed up and down her spine and near instantly she hid back, a familiar presence that disappeared the second it came. She couldn't quite place it but it kept her back by her own growing fear.

The little angel however continued to skip until she seemed to sense it too. Perking up, she began running, hands now in the air until she slid to a halt before someone, someone the hiding God couldn't see from the angle she stood at. "Neteru!" the little angel said none too quietly, comfortable at the fact they were alone; or so they thought.

RA's heartbeat skipped and she moved back to hide closing her eyes for a moment, there was no doubt in her mind now, she knew exactly who the child was, their relation and that rising fear, fear of any mother, began to take hold of her but she dare not step from her hiding spot, just yet. Thought she was ready to strike at any time, if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

The King looked down and his eyes dimmed slightly. Smirking, he leaned down, and brought his tail up and around the tiny Angelic girl. Lifting her up onto his tail, he reached out and handed her into his claws, and then set her atop his shoulders.

The King was a rather interesting-looking being. He appeared human, minus his hands - which were claws, feet to match really, both slathered in blackness. His hair seemed to shoot from his head, occasionally turning from shadow to a glowing blue, which matched his eyes. He wasn't pale, nor tan - just straight between the two. He wasn't all that tall either, unless he stood on the balls of his feet like a T-rex did.

From behind him, large, leathery black wings rested, occasionally fanning out and flexing, whenever his body determined that defense was needed. And obviously, that wretched tail of the King's - that was probably the only thing in existence to have been able to kill any living entity on any of the playing fields. He only had one fin - but that was all that was needed.

"What are you doing out here Amunet." The King asked rather flatly, without expressing any emotion. He used his right foot to stamp into the ground, and dragged it backwards, his massive talons just ravaging the dirt beneath him. His large tail swung back out behind him casually, keeping his balance. "And who is that, traveling down here, with you?"

The King knew who was with her, but he just wanted to hear the Angel say it of her own accord.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Amunet looked as innocent as could be, a tiny little angel sitting upon the shoulders of the Tyrant, two of a kind to be sure. Her head titled just slightly as she looked down at him fixing the hem of her dress, leaning in towards his ear she whispered to him, "I think it's mommy." she said quietly.

From behind the pile of rocks where she hid, RA gritted her teeth. Of course he, of all, would pick up who she was. So, bravely, she stepped out and approached the Tyrant. keeping the hood up. Cautiously and nonthreatening as possible, she asked, "why do you have my child, King?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm

The Tyrant grinned and narrowed his eyes at the weaker of the two halves of RA. Such a profound difference the two had with each other, for the half he'd taken, he'd turned into a wretched flying monstrosity. One who carried out his bidding, without fear, without remorse.

"I don't know RA, why don't you tell me?" He hissed. From either side of his head, two large ears presented themselves, pointed upwards, listening, as he spoke. "More importantly, for one such as yourself, a God among creatures, I should wonder, just why you're down here. I would wonder it, too, if I had a care to give." He hissed.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Gritting her teeth she moved her glance elsewhere, her hands only moved to drop the hood of the robe For a long moment, she was silent, thinking of how to respond without slipping up. "I had a lot to fix after the split. I wondered and pondered if you knew what it was like to be powerful and then have nearly everything stripped from you, I then remembered...you do. Granted, I am still quite powerful it took some time to adjust and do what was necessary to return as close as I could to the power I once had.

She stood upright and looked over at him, then to her daughter. "During that time, I told my daughter to stay somewhere safe, I hadn't expected she'd fall to you but it is far safer than anyone else in Oblivion or the Underground, especially if you have her father."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 4:02 pm

The King flicked his tail, and tilted his head to the side, peering up at the small creature holding onto his Crown - perhaps the only person in existence allowed to even touch it.

"Of course she would come here. Here is the worst of the realms, but perhaps the best. Even a child can see, that the side to belong to - is the winning side." At that he turned his head to his Old God, whom he'd left to do pretty much whatever. He never really had the time to sit there and fight with another being over what was "right" or "proper" by another's standards but his own. And it was for that, that he'd split them in the first place. That, and the darkness, was always his friend before the light.

The King flared out his wings to stretch them, then literally sat on the ground. Not giving half of a fuck as to whatever anyone could have thought, he just sat there, flicking that powerful tail of his.

"And what do you plan to do then? Just roam here until you're captured again? Though honestly, I can't see anyone wanting something that the King just... well. You know where I am going with this." He said, flicking his tongue between his twin upper-fangs. He knew RA to be around, for almost no reason at all. It was what become of Godz that didn't adhere to anything. They just became useless, and did nothing but wander, seeking out purpose.

But this King, was the King of almost anything and everything, no matter where he lived and thrived. So, it's not like anyone would do anything to take up, something he'd let go or threw away. It just wasn't ideal, for another to cross him like that, even if it weren't his, to call his.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:08 pm

A flare of anger shot through her but she bide it with a smile, "I am quite free actually. As I was long ago. Because you released me, in the kindest of terms, no one would come after me. No one, unless they know me personally, would dare try to capture me, nor would they even bother. If the king doesn't want it, who does, right? Well, there is another side I am being...temporarily bonded too, but as a God I can travel where I want how I want. I roam and be free to do my own job." she said, as she spoke the anger subsided.

"Most of my family resides either in Oblivion or in the Underground, aside from a few, so I came here to reconnect with them. The first being, Amunet, then soon the others." She remained standing, her arms resting comfortably at her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 4:36 pm

The King lifted the small girl off of his shoulders, and set her down before the God.

Smirking, he looked down at the child, his fiery eyes burning brighter for a moment. "Go with your mother child, I have things to do, and it's not a good idea for one so small to be around me when I'm on the hunt for things a mess stronger." He laughed and flexed his tail, the fin presenting itself for only a short moment to stretch.

Looking at RA, the King got up, and flexed out his wings.

He made sure he had her eyes, then spoke again, somewhat quieter. "If you have no where else to wander, you can wander the Castle. Just stay the fuck out of my way this time, and I'll just let you be." He looked down at Amunet and patted her on the head with a clawed hand. "More for her sake, than your own I assure you."

The King turned away from them, and told them to go back through where they'd come from. He gave them directions to his Castle from below, as there were many secret passages he'd dug out just to get back into Proper Oblivion. Soon after, he seemed to just melt away into the shadows, leaving, to seek out those he'd truly come for. Their fates however, weren't going to be as 'decent' as those he'd just spoken to, however.

No one was going to stop him either.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Amunet had looked up at him and nodded before moving closer to RA and taking her hand. She, on the other hand said not a thing and only bowed her head to keep it there until he had passed and gone. There were no words to explain the amount of anger flaring inside her, however Amunet held her hand just a bit tighter and she smiled down at her. "Suppose we should go inside, right?" she said and the child nodded. The two followed the Tyrants directions and some time later were heading inside the castle.

RA kept her eyes forward, minding herself and careful with how loud she was or wasn't being. No sense for attracting any unwanted attention, or any attention at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

The Tyrant's Castle was rather massive. To say this, was in fact an understatement. The walls seemed to go up for eons, and the ceilings stretched and peaked depending on where they were inside. The floors of all halls, were covered with red or black carpeting, that lead them to rooms, the ballroom on the lowest level, or the Castle's Keep for the King, on the uppermost level.

Guards stood at attention everywhere, none of them moving from their stone-like appearance unless ordered to. There were tons of creatures hidden in the walls, more or less chained into those walls, like a mini garage meant for keeping them inside. Most of them, were in fact the Godz of the Ancient Past, Present, or even the Future.

"What the fuck are you all doing here?" A voice rang out, and stopped the little child and her fiery mother. This man was totally naked - and a second later, laying on the floor in pain.

"You'll have to excuse this fuck, he lost his clothing Time-Traveling." A drunken, stumbling Reversed God said with a smirk. "Tell me, why are ya'll back here? I thought the big birdy flew the coop a minute out hey? If you remember, it's Kaitou, keeper of the Thr- OW!"

"Haha, shouldn't have kicked me in the dick." Doxy got up and brushed himself off, looking at Kaitou, who was now holding his dick. A second later, he had raised his tail, and Doxy soon followed. "Alright, alright already shit, I get the point." Doxy opened a vortex in mid-air, and was shoved through, then it closed and he vanished somewhere into the Future again.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here again? Did I ask that already? You'll have to forgive the lack of brain cells that I have for the eon." Kaitou said with a smirk.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 pm

RA kept her eyes forward, still ignoring the Godz they passed and even Amunet didn't seem to take notice to it all. Being stopped by the naked time-traveler she held Amunet behind her, more to cover her eyes, not that it was the worse thing around in Oblivion...like the guy with multiple dicks and assholes. She shuddered at the thought.

"Please, Kaitou, as always. I came for my daughter actually, ran into the King and he invited me in, so to speak. Though I'd poke around and stir some old memories, besides who would turn down such a gracious offer from the king himself?" she said with just a hint of sarcasm ringing in her voice. "Still working diligently for him, I see?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Kaitou laughed and flicked his tail, knocking over a guard that was standing at attention.

"Whoops, ma' bad. Haha." He chuckled, and turned his attention to the God RA. "Well, ya see. The thing ya gotta understand here, is that it's the King. Like THE King. Not like the usual Kings, not just a King of Godz, no offense... not just a King of a Kingdom in the future owned by idiot humans... Fuck me I am wasted - the point is. That's what ya gotta deal with. He's THE King. And that means he's the biggest asshat that will ever walk any plain, so to speak - wait no that's literally, and he'll flaunt it because he's got it... you know how that shit goes. Anyways. So like, just thinking about your question again I come with this answer: Not everyone gets on his bad side like you did RA. He picks those who listen, all I'm saying."

Kaitou had clearly drank from the Fountain again. Anpuu was going to tail-slap the fuck out of him later, that much was rather clear. From behind the Reversed God, a guard was getting to his feet, and re-standing at full attention once again.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

She nodded, "For that, I respect, however I have my own job to do and he was making me go against the very thing I stood for. The one thing I was meant to do. A line was crossed and I needed to, more than I had before, stand my ground. He did something I do not agree with and it kills me to this day, I needed to, however but my metaphorical foot down. He is incredibly smart with what he does, that I will not argue."

She turned just a bit to pick up Amunet who buried her face into her hair cooing at its warmness. "He is THE king. He will always be THE king, even if he isn't. He is fear and respected and I owe him. Eh, but it's truly not important whatever. I suppose I am only visiting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Kaitou would only shake his head, and then snap his fingers a moment later. Another void would appear, and stepping out from it would be the King's servant Vanguard, and a few Black Knights from the Underground.

"You called Sir Kaitou of the Knives-in-your-ass?" Vanguard chuckled, and walked through the void, his men following as it closed.

"Shut up asshole, go show these 'guests' to their rooms.... and then go get me a drink." Kaitou growled. "Where is she anyways?"

"She, is in the Pits, playing with a few missing heads."

"Missing?"

"Yes." Vanguard waved a shadowy hand.

"Why are they missing?" Kaitou pondered, scratching his white short hair.

"She severed them from the bodies Kaitou, Sir, she does that."

"Too true, going to find her, later everyone! I'm out to get LAID! Or stabbed... or both." Kaitou laughed and opened a void behind him, then fell backwards through it, then it closed up and they were left with Vanguard to instruct them.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Ra kind of, deadpanned and held her child closer, "Some things never change." she sighed to herself and looked towards Vanguard and left a grumble to rot in her throat. "Pleasure to see you as well then...shall we be on our way?" she asked and shifted her weight to a foot before stepping forward. The two had crossed paths rarely in the past and she had preferred to keep it that way.

She started walking slow enough to approach Vanguard to allow him take the lead while Amunet muttered quietly in her ear. Though, RA did not reply and only smiled kissing the side of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Vanguard lead the way through the Castle, which was brilliant on the inside. The halls were rather white, and shimmered, though the higher up they got, the darker they got - the more full of evil they were too. The entire Castle was infected, as the King had done well to make this place his devious home. As they came to the landing, there was a set of stairs, covered in red carpeting which lead upwards.

"You will head directly upwards, to the room on the left, towards the middle of the hall. A guard will wait for you, standing there, with towels and things to bathe yourselves with. Dinner is served on the lower level, and will be prepared in an hour or so." Vanguard gestured for them to head upwards and his shadows doubled over a few times before her.

Meanwhile, Kaitou had found a demonic female down in the Pits, somewhere nearest the King of Oblivion, who hadn't quite returned yet.

"Little Yami, how are things?" The King's voice rang out through the corridor, that he was standing in, which lead to the underbelly of the Hell that they were inside.

"Messy." The voice of a deviant would reply, her body covered in fucking blood.

"Messy but it's going rather well down here, shouldn't you be returning home, Oh Mighty King you?" Kaitou's drunken voice echoed through the area, his drunken stupor only enhanced with more drinking.

A bright light would shine down at them, a creature again emerging, voice to follow. "Nevermind what he's supposed to be doing. All of you return to your jobs. I have business with the King."

"What's the matter Sally, not getting fucked in the ass enough?"

Kaitou would smirk, and Salvation's eyes would glare into his. "What, she's just calling it like she sees it, you uptight Angelic abomination. Mwahhaa!"

"Easy, you fucks, go back to your jobs, I have shit to do." The King would sneer. He would wave them off, and soon head towards his Kingdom.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 pm

RA bowed her head towards Vanguard and thanked him for doing as he did, then carried Amunet directly as she had been told. Approaching the guard, she thanked him as well and retreated into their rooms. She did not allow the angel out of her sight and broke attention only to allow the child to bathe.

Sighing to herself, RA did as she needed too to take care of her own self, a particular bath of fire cleansed herself much better than any water would do. There she was waiting for the angel to return from dressing, brushing out her hair. When the angel approached, RA kneeled down and fixed her bows.

"What a beautiful girl you have become, your father would be proud."

"You think daddy will be there tonight at dinner?" she asked sweetly as she plated with a ribbon around her finger.

A particular frown came across RA's face for but a moment before she washed it off and smiled for her daughter. "I don't think so, hun, but we will see him soon, ok?"

Amunet smiled brightly and nodded watching as her mother stood and took her hand. "Come on, let's go to dinner." she said and then went off for their next location.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Another strange being, would be caught roaming the halls somewhere just before the dining hall. Not really someone out of the ordinary, least not to RA anyways. For, the moment they entered the Dining Hall, they would come across yet another from their past, one that wouldn't recognize them, nor have a mind of her own.

But there was no mistaking who the other being was. No one could really miss, that bright blue hair. And there, sitting atop one of the guardian statues, carved from stone and placed on either side of the double-doors that lead to the Dining Room, was a strange other-worldly being. With a light, silvery crown atop her head. Her eyes glowed a blazing blue, as she silently sat atop one of the massive stone lions, blackened with the Tyrant's shadows that writhed throughout the place when he came 'home'. She did nothing but look forwards, into nothingness, flicking her tail.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" She asked, staring at the wall from across her. She didn't even turn her head to see the God and her child. Only remained poised there, laying out casually, perhaps even lazily. It was a strange thing, since most hybrids were generally very careful beings. Her mind was not her own, but still, she was free to wonder. "You two have business with my King, no?" She asked with a strange Ancient tongue.

Rather strange, that she took ownership, as she spoke, over such a Tyrant. Surely most people called the Tyrant their King, but not with the manner in which she had. From any point of view that heard it, many would have thought she were making it sound as though she owned him. However was this possible, when he was so much stronger?
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next