The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PFFFFT I'VE BEEN TO LAZY TO MAKE ONE OF THESE TILL NOW X3

Go down

PFFFFT I'VE BEEN TO LAZY TO MAKE ONE OF THESE TILL NOW X3 Empty PFFFFT I'VE BEEN TO LAZY TO MAKE ONE OF THESE TILL NOW X3

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm

I am Ryou, as if you couldn't tell, I stalk Melvin, again in case you couldn't tell, and I'm finally mentioning myself on here even though I joined a few weeks ago and have just been to slow to do anything with it XDD Because that involves effort, and I hate that.
I punch walls when I can't find my ipod or head phones
I like cake and sweets
I rarely talk with anyone because...I don't fucking know XDD but when I do its usually Mel and my friend Rin
I may be female but would rather be male and often tell Rin to suck me in the middle of religion class
It's not like I won't talk to people...I mean if they aren't completely stupid...I just don't like starting it.
I stay awake for days, sleep in class, then sleep for 15 hours straight. Sometimes I eat and sometimes I don't
I'm weird fucked up and random
My favourit color is blue and green and people assume me of copying Mel and Bluey and I just laugh
Not many people know I'm a siter and I find it hilarious
and lastly. The time I spend most on, is stalking Melvin!

I also write and RP if the chance ever comes up *shrugs* Now fuck off i'm watching south park.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down