The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgot to make an introduction, so here it is.

Go down

Forgot to make an introduction, so here it is.  Empty Forgot to make an introduction, so here it is.

Post by DIZ Lolburstbrb Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:04 am

'Sup fucks.

As an introduction starter, let me just say I fucking suck at introductions. I also get bored easily. Do not be surprised if I change my avatar/signature every five minutes, or even edit this thing every five minutes because i've seen something i've misspelled or fucked up. For some reason I do not have the common knowledge to proofread my sentences and just keep pressing enter only to go back and edit it again and then press enter again and then the cycle repeats itself.

Anyway, enough of my semi-rant, now a little bit about me~
(When I say little bit, i mean little bit.)

The current name's Dissy/Dizzy/Diz/Dis/Dizzer/Disser/Dizzeh/Disseh and the list goes on forever. I'm pretty chill until you piss me off. Just make sure you do not make that mistake and we'll be fine. I have been a Siter for a long time, and have been a CF for about 5 months. My memory is dog shit, so do not be surprised if I have made a mistake. I am currently in a relationship with Frostbutt. My property. If you do not like it, shoo.

That's all you have to know my babies.

Peace fucks. *shadowstep's out*
DIZ Lolburstbrb Arclight
DIZ Lolburstbrb Arclight
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down