The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RvB RP [Aura vz Blu ]

Go down

RvB RP [Aura vz Blu ] Empty RvB RP [Aura vz Blu ]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 pm

It had been a quiet morning, Aura was sitting alone deep within a forest at the base of a long and spanning mountain range. Not but three feet before her lay a lake with a small stream slipping off one end of it. It was peaceful here, quiet, she could be alone to her thoughts. That's how she did prefer everything, alone. Whether she wanted to be or not, she always ended up alone so she stopped bothering with trying to make friends or spend time with anyone other than herself and the creatures of the forest.

Letting out a long quiet sigh, she glance down at the water and flicked a small spark of fire at it, just to watch it hit and sizzle away. That was it. Closing her eyes, she stretched out her long red wings then folded them back up humming softly to herself, wondering what she should do for the day.

Back to top Go down

RvB RP [Aura vz Blu ] Empty Re: RvB RP [Aura vz Blu ]

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 pm

From a few miles off, another female was present. This one had long flowing blue hair, and a rather distorted appearance. For example, she was built rather differently, stronger than a human, and faster. She had massive wolf-like feet, more like talons really, and claws at the ends of her hands. A thin bit of fur coated those wretched talons, and it matched the long blue ears that she had atop her head.

Behind the female were large blue wings. Her feathering was a bit ragged, but that's what happened when you were around a bit too long. Beneath her wings a bushy blue tail. It seemed to match her wings perfectly, along with that hair. The girl wandered out of a hutch she'd taken over, somewhere she'd lived all her existence. Well, the existence that she could remember. She made her way to the small campfire that always seemed to burn. Flicking her tail, she looked both ways, as she wandered nearest the glowing red flames. Without minding herself fully, she reached down and picked a fish off the fire, the inhaled it immediately. Such a creature, needed to eat on a regular basis.

Sitting down alone, as she always was, she awaited nature to send her a sign that things were to change. The trees seemed to blow around somewhat peacefully, the warm air just ruffling her feathers. Calmly she sat there and went into a state of meditation, exercising her mind.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

After some time has passed, Aura stood and stretched out her wings once more, letting out a long groan. The muscle had tightened and were uncomfortable, like they had been cramped and tied together for too long. She did have a nasty habit of hiding her true form from anyone and anything, for personal reasons. Folding her wings up, they slowly disappeared and she turned to walk into the forest walking in whatever direction the wind took her not truly caring what creatures may lay inside, or what may come after.

What's a bit of adventure if you can't live it? With a soft sigh, she walked, barefooted across the ground, still humming softly to herself, unaware she was head towards a hut not far off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Blu's general reaction to sensing another in the area - was rarely a safe one.

The hybrid girl turned her head towards the direction to the energy, and immediately got to her feet. Without any given warning, she flared out her wings and launched herself into the air. Exploding into a hot mess of awesome, and blueness, fur overflowed her form, and she moved and twisted into the formation of her very, very hidden formation. And well hidden too.

Without a notion of kindness or disrespect, her body gave way and grew, until she had completely transformed into the massive form of a blue wolf with wretchedly demonic wings. Flexing them out and snapping all the bones into place, she charged towards the other's energy, and snarled all the while. Moving with ridiculous speed, she slammed her massive paws into the ground and collided with a few trees in her path.

Coming to a skidding halt, she realized that the other was rather close. Her, towering the size of a building, let out a deafening draconic howl, that seemed to shake the ground where she stood. Looking down at the other female, a mental connection was soon made, and she spoke rather hastily towards the other.

Why have you come here to my side of the forest creature? I know you to be stronger than you pretend to be, much as I am myself. She thought to her, curling her tail high into the air. She knew the other to be a possible threat, and she had every last mean inside her, to protect her territory from being burned down.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Aura stood there, she felt the ground shake and quake beneath her feet and her humming came to a stop. However, she merely watched the sticks and pebbles bounce across the dirt as the creature stormed towards her. When she stood before her, she casually looked up at her and smiled warmly, softly.

"I mean no harm, nor any disrespect, I am merely on a stroll through the woods and have no intention of harming you or your territory. If I have crossed into such, I will turn the other way and leave." she said her voice, light, airy, full of compassion and care, careful to her words. She remained smiling and looking up at the creature not showing an ounce of fear nor feeling any.

She waited for a reply while a finger twirled around a lock of her brilliant red hair. "What is your name, creature?" she asked in the same voice as prior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Blu peered down at the female and folded her massive wings that had stretched out enough to blot out the sun for what felt like miles. She lowered herself to the ground, and laid there, almost like a wolf would have, when relaxing. Only this one was the size of a fucking building - with huge wings. But she casually flicked her tail, and did nothing more than lay there.

I am no 'creature', for all other creatures hate me. I am different. A hybrid. Made up of other beings, so hated my kind is. Perhaps that is why we are extinct in most cases. My name is Blu, but others have called me many things. She thought, lowering her head. She snuffed inwards to smell the girl, and then allowed her bright orange eyes to observe the being before her.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Aura moved two steps closer and sat on the ground, legs folded beneath her, a polite and casual manner. Looking back up at the hybrid her smile seemed to grow, "I apologize then for calling you something you are not. It is rare that I have the chance to meet a hybrid, unfortunately those I have met in the past have already been extinguished, so I assure you, it is an honor to sit in your presence."

A moment passed before her red and gold wings spread out a bit, stretching out to her sides then folded back down behind her. "I am a creature of light, unless you harm me, I cannot harm you at all, so you may relax even if in the slightest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:55 am

Blu snuffed and backed up a bit, then just fell over and rolled over onto her back. The ground shook slightly as she shifted back and fourth on top of her wings, scratching her back. Snarling, she stretched, then De-transformed, shrinking rapidly in size, her massive wings flexing out and around her as she did so.

Soon after, a blue-haired female no taller than about 7 feet, stood before the other girl. She crossed her arms over her chest, which was covered by her long blue hair again. Her large bushy tail wrapped itself protectively around her waist, and then remained there.

"Hmm, so you're like me a bit then are'ya? Interesting then. I'm no 'creature of Light' however. Just a hybrid. Neutral til ya piss me off." She said, her strange wings stretching out directly behind her. She turned away from the other, and wandered over to her campsite, to fetch her thick black robes. Slipping them on and tying the belt around her waist, she waved her hand to Aura, gesturing that she may approach. "I don't bite - often." She smirked. "Come sit, have some fish then."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 am

Perking at the sound of eating fish, she stood and walked over to the campfire, smelling the air and the aroma that was the sparks of fire and the cooking of the fish itself. Humming delightfully she sat close by the fire and nodded slightly to herself, "I am not a hybrid, that is for sure. I use magic to stay in a human like form, every now and again however I need to stretch my wings and my true form." She reached into the fire and allowed the flames to coat her hand before she pulled back to look it over.

"I am...actually...a God." chuckling to herself she shook her head and clenched her hand into a fist to put out the fire in her palm then stretched her hand out again before looking over at the other, still with that warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 am

Blu knew a bit of the Godz, but as for personally meeting one, as far as she would ever remember - this would be the first one she'd ever met. Again, as far as she knew. Or could know. She smiled lightly and shook her head at the thought.

"Interesting, like every living or dying thing is, in their own right." She said rather simply. Though most would have immediately got down on a knee and bowed before a God, Blu did not, and would not. She just didn't have the understanding as to why she should have done something like that, given the fact that much like her - the God was a being. That lived. So why treat it in any other fashion?

"If you truly are a God, then where do you hail from then? I would think that it would be dangerous for someone of your kind to just be out and wandering about, no?" Blu snatched a fish from the fire and flicked her tail, then inhaled it. Such a massive form she contained within herself. It would surely have a seemingly endless appetite.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 am

Her eyes remained on the fire, watching it move and dance, giving little care for anything and only the light mood around her. She thought about it for a long moment before she actually gave an answer. "I come from the scale, and can be hailed as the God of Gods, or so it is said." she shrugged. "to be honest, I hate formalities and all that jazz so, I am glad you didn't immediately start worshipping the ground I walk on simply because I said that. Guess that's why I've always held a high respect for Hybrids. I didn't think any of them would." she shrugged a bit, took a fish and began to slowly eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:11 am

Blu flattened her ears for a moment, thoughtfully and calmly. "I never really held a being in high-regard, because I never really met any worthy of such attention." She explained. "It's rather nice to see you around though. I would hope that if one were such a being, that they would move openly within the many creatures in existence, versus just expecting them all to bow down to you anyways." She smirked and looked over at the other curiously. "I am rather pleased to be around you here, however. I don't often meet many creatures. Most know better than to trespass within a Hybrid's lair. Though I don't consider this trespassing at all."

The blue-haired female flicked her tail, and decided to enjoy the warmth of the sunlight. it was rather strange to think she was un-threatened but such a force of a creature, but Blu honestly preferred to make allies, not find idols and Godz to worship. And plus the other was respectful and not gloating. She pondered a possible friendship, but then pushed it from her mind.

Hybrids didn't make friends...
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Smiling, she let out a soft chuckled and looked over at her, "I agree. It is nice to mingle with others. A God can't properly do their job without accurately know the ones they rule over. Ah, well, I don't necessarily rule over anyone, I am merely a protector, a defender, a symbol. I don't do much of anything but hang out and exist." she shrugged and finished off the fish in silence.

"I don't really like the stingy Gods who are all like, I'm oh-so better than you and blah blah blah, fact is, there is always....always, someone stronger and more powerful than you. Eh, details." she shrugged again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 5:29 pm

"That sounds about right actually. Though us Hybrids are indestructible pretty much one-on-one, there are more than enough beings able to team up on us and kill us off. We're always at a disadvantage anyways since we live and exist pretty much alone. I still think being something Godly would be kind of amusing, able to change things that most can't even make work out for themselves.

Would be a nice trade really. I just sort of exist too. Without others, alone, the same old story. Pretty soon we'll be completely extinct, since everyone and anyone wants to kill us off for our rarity. Or we die in captivity. Most of us just give up, and well... we just sort of die off.

Why such a beautifully constructed being would be created to shift and breathe - and then be killed off I do not know. But the world is a cruel place. To you, and to my kind it would seem."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ah, but that is the first rule of being a God, we are not allowed to meddle in the affairs of the world around us, unless it disrupts balance or keeps us from doing our job. I could, if I wanted too, make the sun brighter, dry out lakes and rivers, I could make it rain fire and burn everything. But I wouldn't. Just the same....I could grant healing ability to a person and allow them to heal everything and everyone around them. With my ability, I could cure diseases and cancers, but I can't. It's the way of the Godz."

She nodded in thought and looked down, "Yes, that would be true. There are many versions of being alone. I am truly the only one of my kind. There are other Phoenix's, sure but only one God Phoenix at this current time. You are a hybrid and though there are others like you, you are cursed to be alone, much like myself. It is a sad fate, why? It is anyone's guess. We are meant to live the life's we live for a specific purpose a purpose that is undefined by us, but we are all meant to be here for that reasons and we do as we do for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Blu's eyes flared upwards when she took in the words of the God. Shaking her head, she knew everything to have been a truth, without even needing to hear it from such a being. It was just something she'd always known, for reasons she was not yet aware of.

"Someday, I wish to meet those who are so very in charge of these rules. I understand that there is Balance, but I think that they need to stop and think about how people like us are treated. Also, furthermore, I think they are often punishing the wrong people."

The hybrid was all about neutrality. Which was rather strange, as most of them were only created to care for themselves. And most of them did. Rarely did they ever do anything for another, unless it were of their kind. But Blu had come across multitudes of beings. All of which she had helped, unless they'd proven to be a direct threat to her of course.

"I think that the Balance needs to reward the good, instead of the bad. I think that, in a way, though... it's just how things are. But I truly wish it were otherwise. Maybe then, fairy and Balance could truly happen. Because right now, all I see is constant war."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

"Neutrality, good, evil...none of them will ever come to full power. See it as this, a scale...the left side being evil, the right side being good, the balancer is the scale itself, the one in control. When one gets too heavy, or too light, the balancer will fix itself, right wrongs and make things equal again. Aside from a particular race which will eventually bloom and flourish, a race which fate will control. The wicked have no rules and therefore seem like all around you is bad. Push past the veil and you will see for yourself, there is just as much good as their is bad. It is all in perception." she said lightly, watching the fire once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 am

"Haha, perception of things is indeed overrated. Well, never-mind it. I should hope that someday, things will change, but I know better than to hope for nothing..." It was rather clear that the hybrid had a distaste for the way things were. Perhaps it's what only made her work harder to be fair to all other creatures that she seemed to meet.

She truly had no idea, that what she was doing, even made a difference. But it did, and she would learn that soon with time. For now, she snatched another fish off of the fire, and sat back and inhaled it. Thoughts swirled through her mind, and something erked at her, but she didn't know what. Eventually though, she'd come to find out, that this God and her, were not so different.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 6:56 pm

RA remained silent for some time, merely watching the fire and then finally looked over at her companion, "I hope I haven't intruded in your home for too long, if that may be the case, I will leave if you want me too. I know how uncomforting it is to have someone you barely know reside in your home for an extended period of time." she said ever so lightly and carefully, a smile always upon her face.

Like the hybrid, she had spent so very long alone in her nest high in the mountains, until she gained a humanoid form to hide from those seeking her out. So she could understand the discomfort of having someone there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Blu pondered things for a moment but then just smiled and turned to face RA.

"I haven't had much company in a long while. If you wish to stay with me, I surely have no objections. There's room in the hutch if you wish to stay. Though other than the wood works, everything is indeed animal skins and so is the bedding. I don't really live a fancy life like some of the other hybrids. Honestly, I prefer to live like a wild hybrid, as most of the remainder of us have for eons. Rarely is one of us allowed to live the fancy lifestyle, and that's only if we're bought by creatures who wish to use us for servitude in grotesque ways."

It was rather strange to think that a God and a hybrid creature would get along. But strange things happened, for strange reasons. Some were great, some were terrifying. Surely, they would learn, that their connection, would be a bit of both.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

She chuckled softly and looked up at the sky, [color=orange]"You think just because I am a God I live a lavish lifestyle?"she said jokingly and chuckled looking over at the hybrid. [color=orange]"Sure, the life was offered to me, but I much prefer staying within the wild, living beneath the stars...the lavish lifestyle isn't for me and in fact, the lavish lifestyle is known to make people a bit...what's the word, asshole-ish?" once again she let out a soft chuckle shaking her head.

"I thank you, however, for your hospitality and if there is anything I can do in return, please don't hesitate to ask, alright?"

She truly couldn't place why there had already been a bond between them, a friendship already in formation but, already she had both a great feeling about it and a horrid feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down