The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura

Go down

[ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura Empty [ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue May 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Fandom: REDVZBLUSHIPPING

Blu grew rather tired of the club life, it was something that she tended to stray away from. Being around other people just wasn't her thing, as a Hybrid generally kept to their lonesome. So without anyone else to by her time with, she wandered deep into the back rooms, to her special place of rest. Once in a while she would go into the region with ill intent, spending it with the King or his Angels, but for now she just wanted to be at peace. She walked into her room and sighed, slipping off her thick black cloak, that better hid her blazing blue hair, eyes, and blue dress.

Tossing it to the side of the bed, she then sat down, to take of the strange bracers that she wore as shoes, over her wolfish talons. Her long bushy tail curled upwards behind her, the dress stretching and pulling towards it as she sat. With nothing left to do she laid back on the bed, and closed her eyes, wondering, if she'd ever sleep. The hybrid was a bit of an insomniac, so nothing really seemed to soothe her enough to get a much-needed rest. It was for such reasons, that she generally got sick, but for now she was at least about to breathe without coughing. Taking a deep breath she flared out her massive blue wings over the bed, the stretching only feeling nice since they'd been cramped under the cloak. The lighting in the room was dim, enough where she didn't notice that she'd left her door cracked open.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

[ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura Empty Re: [ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Boredom. Bored. Those words didn't even come close to how the God felt. RA was bored beyond any meaning of the word and aimlessly stalked the bar, taking a couple shots, randomly getting hit on and turning everyone down. See, she had this nasty habit of setting everything on fire, no matter what she did. She could be dancing, get excited and then POOF, the one she was dancing with was incinerated. She could be drinking, get a little too buzzed and then POOF the glass was melted in her hand. Everything she did just ended up in ash, literally. So, she just kept her distance and bid her time alone. Not that she necessarily minded it, she was anti-social to begin with even if she played off being social very, very well.

Seeing nothing of interest or fun, she decided to head to her room. A little home away from home here at the bar. Her actual home, a nest in the deep mountains was a bit too far away for her lazy-feathered ass to fly off too, so this bed would do for now. Lazily walking down the hall, her tail swayed up and down slowly, all long six strands kind of twisting and sparking at their own desire. Currently having a set of talons as hands, she ran them down the wall, creating just a little spark that was out as soon as it was lit. Her feathers, her wings massive covered in red and gold, as well as random strands of gold she strung over them laid lazily against her back, flaring out only when necessary to stretch.

Passing a room, she paused and took a step back to peer inside. Oooooh how perfect, it was her sister, someone she could so bother to help pass the time. Of course, she didn't bother to knock since the door was ajar, she merely poked her head in and cawed, "Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~" then stepped inside before moving the door so, once again, it remained open just a bit.

Back to top Go down

[ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura Empty Re: [ In the Back Rooms ] 1 x 1: Blu x Aura

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 am

Bluey seemed to stir from her sleep, her ears firing straight upwards and sitting taught against her head. Her long blue tail stretched and coiled as she sat up. She arched her back and stretched, then rubbed her eyes with her clawed hands.

"...Hmm....RA? What are you doing in here?" Blu asked lazily. She flared out her large wings, and the bones cracked loudly, getting into place and relieving pressure in whatever area she'd laid on for too long.

The hybrid girl got to her feet, and felt the soft padded carpeting beneath her clawed toes. Wandering over to see what her sister wanted, she leaned forwards and then closed the door, and gestured for her sis to come and chat with her on the bed where it was comfortable.

"What brings you here to the Back Rooms? Tired much?" Blu asked, fluffing her tail and curling it around her lap and letting it rest there.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:06 am

She smiled and moved across the bed, flopping down, her tail pushed off to the side, all around her as she laid back with her arms and wings spread. Tiredly, she let out a long yawn. "Tired, bored...bored...definately bored. I was going to my room, but your door was open so I thought, 'well, that's an open invite' and hopped inside."

She looked over at her sister and eyed her for a moment, "I see I woke you up though, should I leave you to your sleep? We can always hang out when you wake up. Don't want to be a bother or something." she pouted.

RA had a bad habit when she was bored and mixed that with alcohol, she couldn't quite stop talking. It was annoying sometimes, even to her, but she was a light weight and it certainly didn't take her much before she was nearly entirely wasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 12:12 am

Blu fingered her long blue hair and watched it glow in reaction to her touch while she sat there. She looked around the room as she did it, seemingly just scanning the area, making sure it was still her own. She was a hybrid, and her kind was rather protective, territorial, and normally loners.

But not tonight. She was one of the only hybrids in existence, that had someone to talk to. Blu was more than thankful for this, even though she didn't say it, or always show it. Such a neutral being, she didn't always know how to react to every situation. She just seemed to do whatever most benefited both sides, or she just stayed out of things altogether.

"No, no you don't have to leave if you don't want to. I'm not really all that tired anymore, but you're welcome to sleep in here if you wish." She said softly. Her large ears seemed to tilt and flare out as she spoke, almost as if they alone, were also listening to the sound of her voice. "What did you do out there anyways? You sure do smell like you had a good time. Drinking I mean." She said, noting the scent of liquor and other alcohols.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:19 am

Laying back down on the ground, she shifted and snuggled the pillow. Her wings draped off the side of the bed, half her tail sprawled out on the bed or off of it and the rest draped over her leg and warmed her skin. "nnnnnn, yes. Lots to drink, lots of idiot fucking men and women thinking they can get their way...pfft I hate humans...." she said and opened her eyes to look over at the hybrid once more.

Her wings stretched out a bit, hitting the opposite side of the room and soon settled back on the ground, feathers shifting into place. "Let me tell you, the amount of whore's out tonight...you'd think there was a parade or brothel somewhere near by, ya know? Ugh...there's like...a million Aita's down there...Bleck" she stuck her tongue out making a disgusting face for a split second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 12:29 am

The hybrid folded her wings together and smirked at her sister. She got up from the bed an wandered over to the mirror, which she was just able to view herself in, in the dimmed lighting.

"I hate people. I tend to stay away from them, and linger back here. I don't even know why I bother coming here. Weren't for the Circle and the King, I doubt I'd be here at all." Blu said, taking off one of the many ribbons and collars from around her neck. She looked into her own eyes as she took them off, then decided to leave the last one one.

They were dog tags. And she knew better than to ever take those off. They signified something much more important than just her life. It was a meaning, they were artifacts, and it was something that never left her neck. Ever. Not unless someone wanted to die for removing them. They... were placed there... by her King.

"I often wonder how the hell people put up with each other. And how they can all just prance around like that." The hybrid said, slipping off her long frilly blue dress. She had nothing but a light set of skin-tight pants on, and a matching blue shirt. It was more of a tunic really. Something she wore everywhere, in case she needed to shift. "I don't know what anyone of them see within each other. Humans were a mistake." She said with a hiss.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 am

RA watched her, laying there half drunken, of course, she thought nothing of the action, they had always been rather close and changing before one another wasn't an issue. However, RA was shitface and whistled at her. "smexy much?" she teased, laughing at it.

Grumbling at the last statement, she rolled onto her back against, arching her back to move her wings out to the side again. "As a God, especially the one I am, I am supposed to love and care for them all. To stand as a symbol for them and care for them as if they were my family. I am force to love them all...but inside, I wish they had never been created. They have ruined so much of this planet, so much beauty has been taken away. They were given everything they needed to survive, but that was never enough, they need more and more and more, and soon they forgot about the Gods, about how things should be. Forgot about me...everything I've done..." she sat up and let out a very low growl, a radiance that resembled fire sparked out around her for a moment, yet seemed to steadily grow.

"I hate them, oh so very much...ooooooh my buzz is being ruined!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 12:42 am

Blu turned around and looked over at her sister, and only shook her head. "RA, you are just waaaaaaay too wasted right now. How are you even able to loose a buzz? And humans, ew. Let's talk about something else." She muttered, walking over towards the bed. She fluffed up her tail and wagged it, her ears high up on her head again. "And what's with all that whistling? Just because I'm part lycan and may or may not turn into a massive blue wolf, doesn't make me a dog."

The hybrid wandered over to the right side of the bed, and pulled out a bottle of vodka. She poured out enough to fill half a glass, and then handed one of them half-full to her sister. She downed one herself, that was more full, so that it would only hit her faster. Such beings had a rather high tolerance, but that didn't mean it wouldn't mess with their heads a bit first.

"Whooo, that was a bit pure, ha, maybe I should have mixed it with something that time. I have fire-breath. I feels like I made out with a phoenix." She said, totally not thinking of just how that sounded.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:46 am

RA was almost done downing the drink she was handed before Blu had made that comment and nearly spit the drink across the room. She then proceeded to die laughing, holding her gut. "Oh baby, you have no idea what making out with a phoenix would be like...unless you've made out with that one other Phoenix.....but they're so common...and let me tell you, there's no Phoenix like a God phoenix, and that leaves me and my other half." she winked and took the bottle drinking from that straight instead.

"But, hey...don't turn into a massive blue wolf, we'd anger the Tyrant, and he wouldn't punish you but Godz know he'd punish me...and I'm not gonna be raped by his T tonight...no fucking way..." she said and flexed her wings out a bit. They rubbed up and sparked against the hybrids wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

Blu's eyes widened and then she snorted, and laughed. Some of the vodka flew from her mouth like RA had attempted to avoid, and ignited instantly into blue flames. She laughed when she saw them and they vanished, then she felt wings rubbing up against hers and just lost all of her brain cells.

"Well, I can't imagine it being that great, since phoenix's light themselves on fire. At least you're not making out with a full-blown hybrid. It would be like kissing a dog. Though in this form, I imagine it would feel similarly to a human's face, just with a longer tongue, and more taste buds. Either or - wanna find out?" Obviously, Blu was drunk. Not that it made it okay, but they were also other-wordly creatures. So who the fuck would stop them anyways? Not like they were screwing each other or anything...

Yet. Imeanwhat?
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:58 am

RA's face turned red, which was either from the alcohol or the blushing, either or she was officially fucked up. "You know, I'm a bird...so kissing is not my forte, we don't really have all the necessary requirements to kiss properly. But if you want to know what it feels like to kiss a REAL Phoenix, then by all means baby, pucker up."

She, of course, thought it was all a joke. The two of them had always playfully flirted with each other, it was like breathing, or eating. Just something that always happened and everyone around them, all of their friends and family knew that if they were together, sexual jokes were going to fly around more than usual.

Still though, she chanced it and shifted a bit closer, fully connecting their wings, rubbing their feathers together just a bit more. Now they were close enough for a couple of her strands of tails curled around Blu's fluffy tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 1:21 am

Blu leaned forwards and gently, softly put her right claw up against the God's face. When their eyes met, she flashed them once or twice, a powerful glow sure to keep the other's direct attention. Her wolf senses were able to smell the sweet scents the fire left behind, the scent of course, of the God before her. To a hybrid who was gender-less anyhow, things meant nothing and everything to her. She had no real gender preference, and in-fact, she herself, was able to slide between both.

"Well I suppose I can oblige you, just once." The hybrid flicked her tongue from her mouth, the length going between both of her large upper fangs, in a rather devious manner.

She leaned forwards and pressed her pale lips to the girl's just in front of her, and then slowly allowed her tongue to slide into her mouth. So strange to think that she'd allow herself to be close to another in this manner. But she was out of view of others, as well as under the influence, so it's not like anyone would say anything otherwise, at this moment in time. The hybrid's body seemed to just radiate with a strange blue energy, it flowed out of her and wrapped around the other, while her large furred wings seemed to do the same. Gently, and slowly as she kissed the other, she leaned down, and laid in bed with the God, rather amused with all the closeness.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:31 am

RA relaxed, as much as she could. She had to say, though thinking properly through the alcohol was difficult to near impossible, she tried to realize what was going on, and exactly her part in this whole thing. There was warmth, there were lips, there was a tongue, they were moving.

Wait.....

This was totally happening.

She had been in this circumstance only a couple times before, with men...that weren't related to her. Aside from that one, but that's a long story for a different time.

Focusing on the energy the other was dispelling, she replicated it. This caused her body to near relax and so, she began to imitate what her sister was doing. Her tongue flexed and wrapped around the other, her talons moved and tangled into the others hair, another set of talons ran over the feathers that were alike her own, but oh so different. She allowed the kiss to go on for only a moment longer before she forced them to separate, only slightly. Her eyes met the others and a moment of silence passed before she chuckled and with alcohol-laced thoughts said, "You know all the jokes about me riding your D? All joking aside, I wanna ride your D."

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 am

Blu's eyes went wide and then she just laughed. "Seriously? Well then..." The hybrid stretched and flexed out her wings, then undid her tunic and, well she was naked before anyone knew what was going to happen next. "Hmm, there are some humans that would think this rather strange, thankfully, I never fit into their society, and never wanted to. I'm perfectly fine with shifting genders. Or at least, in the lower region." The girl with the blue hair only laughed, and then allowed her female body, become rather masculine down below. Before she knew it, she totally had a dick, and well, it was blue, and surely the equivalent of a rather large dog penis. She had balls too. "Sexy kinda." She laughed, flaring out her wings. "I wish Melvin would let me be male more often, I swear I'd give him the best railing of his life." She snickered.

The hybrid sat at the edge of the bed, and gestured with a rather clawed finger, for the God to come closer. She spread her legs out and let her tail flow out from behind her, it laying perfectly still for the moment. Her large wings flared upwards and out just right, hitting the ceiling as she very much stiffened up her entire body. Her chest was perfectly female however, and though it rather profound, she didn't have a huge set of breasts like some of the females that lingered around there did. Nevertheless, she was rather proud of her appearance. Male-ish or female.

"Come on then, get over and suck - or ride, my bluey D." Blu hissed and flicked her tongue outwards towards her sister. She was totally not kidding. And had every last intent, of winning this duel.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:50 am

Entirely red by this point, RA merely studied over the frame of her elder sister, her counterpart and now...this was happening. Legitamtely happening.

"I don't know how much of a light God I can be, if I am committing a sin as perfect as this...." she said with a chuckle and crawled over. RA's gender ability was limited, however, she could only change genders upon being reborn, so being a female she was stuck as that. But, that didn't bother her, she had discovered it was too much fun to be a female.

Crawling over, her clothes sparked into fire and completely disappeared, after all it wasn't fair if one was naked and the other wasn't. She didn't exactly move off of the bed, but she had crawled close enough to grab the base of...well...the amazing D that her sister had now formed. Soon enough, she was orally pleasing her to the best of her ability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed May 29, 2013 1:55 am

The Sapphire God totally won that duel.

Wait, wait it's not over yet.

The Hybrid's tail began to beat itself against the bed whilist the God of RA was totally blowing her the fuck off. She tensed up and growled, her ears curling in reaction to the amazing feeling.

"Damn that feels good - I wonder if this is why Melvin is always trying to get people to lick his T or just his dick, since Sal's always all over that." She said with a flick of her tongue. She laughed and fought the urge to tense up even more, her heart racing as she fell into pure euphoria. "You should totally suck me slower because that feels fucking awesome - in your next life, you should totally try this!" She exclaimed. "But no really, you're good as hell at this, you should come over here and ride my dick so I can feel you from inside - sis."

Okay, okay, NOW she was totally winning this duel.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 am

Lifting her head, she let out a chuckle and licked her lips, "well, if that's what you truly want....and I can't see how I'm that good, I haven't ever really done this before...but if riding your D is what you truly want. Baby, I'm all for that..."

She moved closer and straddled her sis and sat upright. Lining them up, "I know how good it feels, however. My first couple lives, I was a male and sleeping around was my thing. Can't truly remember when I decided to become a female though." she purred and smirked looking down at her. "Shut up, by the way." she meant that for the both of them, and to make sure of that, as she sunk down in the blue D, she pressed their lips tight together once more.

Then she totally began riding her sister's D into oblivion.

Forgetting the fact, she probably should have warned her that she might catch fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down