The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds

5 posters

Go down

Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds Empty Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Alright everyone, welcome back to the Site, or just welcome in general. Today I've made the choice to bring back Photons, and if you're an Upper CF you probably know what I'm talking about, unless it was before you became one.

Anyways, this is an RP for decent/advanced writers only.

Circle members are going to write main plot details, everyone else will be responsible for their own Sub-Plotting. As you know ALL my story RPs are stories, inside a greater story, so I expect everyone's writing to echo the same. Anyone can join, but they MUST be active/constant RPers.

If you don't know how to spell, you can't join. Seriously, I don't want to have to go back and correct it for you. I'm rarely around as is, and that would just make it a hell of a lot worse.

Character limit: At least bring 2 characters (so you can make them interact when no one else is around to interact with) but NO MORE than you can handle/kill off. Most CFs usually bring in several and of course NPCs are ALWAYS in play (I expect everyone to use them).

Okay, so. With that being said, who's in? Comment below if you want a part in this.

[ OOC and IC will be up within the day. ]

UPDATE: I should probably tell you what this story is about.

Basically, you're from a random world (anywhere, any planet), and you get captured, and extracted from your home planet. Billions of others like yourselves, are going through the same thing. The Leaders (those more tech-savvy than us), are responsible. They're evil fucks who drive massive space-like ships, through universes, stealing people from their homes. Why? Because there are Dead Planets, where they come from. So they want to repopulate. Creatures of all different shapes and sizes are captured, thrown in white rooms, and monitored through pressurized glass doors and windows. There is no escape. Rarely do you get social time. They run tests on you, and do whatever they can to "fix you" and alter you, so that you may better survive on the next planet. Sometimes they even turn you into machines. The goal is to make it out alive, or at least get out of the Facility. But very rarely, does anyone get out.

You will start off on your home planet, doing whatever it was you would do. Leaders will appear at will, and force you into their ships. You can run, you can hide, but you probably won't escape (unless you're a great writer with mass detail, and keep yourself well-hidden). This isn't a story, it's a game. So play on like you would if you were there.

~Bluey.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds Empty Re: Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm in. 100% and I'll be the back-up writer and do all the plot shit whenever needed. And I'll take on like 69 NPCs like I always do lmfao. Let's do this. Fucking LOVE this storyline. Best RP ever written so let's do it again.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds Empty Re: Photons of the Abyss: Journey through the Dark Worlds

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm in let's go.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:36 pm

I will participate. I am totally excited to play ^^ this was one of the best stories we ever got to write. So hopefully we can get a lot of people to write it again Very Happy
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Giizi Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm considering it, as time allows. Smile Excited to write with all of you.
Giizi
Giizi
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Giizi writing with you would be the shit.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 pm

Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down