The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan

2 posters

Go down

Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan Empty Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Thu May 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan Dungeo10
The Underground, Outer Rim, Zeryx
The Outer Rim was known for that of a great many torments. Deep inside their solar systems, were a great many planets. And inside those planets, specifically beneath the surface of the planet itself, were many underground passageways. Since the Outer Rim, was owned by a singular God that didn't care about how it's Kingdom reigned, many "groups, gangs or clicks" devised secret ways to thrive on in their own manner. Most of them thrived by the means of a steady trade or income. By the means of slavery. Hunters would go to and from other Kingdoms, bringing back their catches, and offering them to those who dwelled beneath the surfaces. One of the largest solar systems, named 'Zeryxion Core' housed the most slaves and servants. The slave traders and the breeders were the most commonly seen around here, collecting and trading their captives, for a better charge in their lives. The slaves were not treated kindly, and were forced into numerous kinds of abuse wherever they were traded off to. Most of them were turned into workers, specifically the bigger more "Alpha-looking" males. The females however, were often traded off to other Outer Rim Keepers, to breed for their Masters. Females were often hard to come by, and many of them died off after massive amounts of abuse were sustained. Several of them died giving birth to their young, because the Masters carried an infection that many other creatures would not survive.
Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan 17_17_10
The Keeper, Abel
At the Center of Zeryxion Core, was Zeryx, the largest and darkest planet in the entire solar system. Not dark due to lack of sun, nor dark due to the fact they thrived beneath the ground (under the massive buildings and other things ran on the surface). No, this was called "The Darkest Planet" because the abuses that took place there - were unlike any other. Ran by the Keeper Abel, and several of his most trusted 'Knights' - the entire planet, became its own fortress of doom and desire. Abel did his best to make sure that the once "dead" planet was repopulated, however, it still wasn't enough for him. Daily, beings were bred out all over, and their young were then enslaved and turned over to work over and over once they became of age. But wars and fights had broken out between Zeryx and a few other planets, and Abel was forced to crack down on his habits. Several planets had worked against him, their Leaders snatching most of his collection, and then using them for their own accord. Nevertheless Abel continued on, determined to defy the odds he'd been given. Abel was a man of desire, and a man of his word. Whatever he said would happen - did, and whatever he lusted for - he found through heavily searching for it.

The planet's three red moons, were triangular around Zeryx this month. This meant that the catches were good, and that the Hunters would bring back more beings. Sending out several of his most trusted Officials, Abel made sure - that the Hunters traveled far and wide this time. Meanwhile the Keeper himself, began to roam the greatest expanses of the planet, making sure that his enslavements were going properly. Once a being was enslaved, they were either bought off by another being - traded for work, or - if they were "special" or rare enough, given to the Upper Commands surrounding Abel. But very rarely did they find something truly brilliant. That is however, until just now.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan Empty Re: Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan

Post by A-chan-Medium Fri May 02, 2014 12:47 pm

The Broken Half-wit

Most slaves had already been sent to their designated areas. Most had been male and were sent to only Godz knew where. A few female remained, some weaker than the others. Among them sat a young girl. With a face of about 14, this young female had mid-length rainbow hair. Her eyes were mismatched, one red while the other basked in a golden tone. The youth wore black rags and sat in a nest of chains. Her wrists and ankles were badly bruised, showing signs of how often she'd try freeing herself from the rusted clutches. Of course, she'd fail with each attempt.

The girl gazed out the nearby barred window, looking for any sense of pure light. Any sense of freedom. All she felt was darkness and pain. A few buildings here and there, but no hope within their doors. How had such a young girl been sent to such a dark place? In her mind, she felt she was a fool. If she had faked who she was, or even tried running away-...No. She'd have been caught no matter what. Every half-wit is destined for a life of darkness, pain and death. There is never any hope for them.

Looking back into the tight cage of slaves, the young girl examined who her fellow cell mates were. Most of them seemed a little older than the girl. None of them truly struck out. Well, except for the long silver haired male in the corner. He had been quiet ever since he'd been tossed into the cage. Glancing around once more, the girl sighed and finally buried her face into her knees. Was there truly no hope at all in this messed up world?
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan Empty Re: Alone in the Dark: 1 x 1 RP W/A-Chan

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Fri May 02, 2014 6:26 pm

The Angelic with the silvery hair and wings sighed, barely able to see straight, much less move around. He felt dizzy, and sick, and looked rather starved. He had gotten rather used to this place, how it worked, and who they were expected to obey. For many moons and years, he had spent his time there - either in the cage, or locked away in another room.

Those stored in cages, were the ones who would be used for breeding, or subjected torments could they not breed successfully. Or, they were stored there until the people who had bought them came through - nasty creatures of sharp teeth, claws, and shredded wings. It varied to each being, each person and each desire kept, as to why these people were there and to where they would be going.

For the Angel's case, it had been the same for a long time. He was there to breed, and be used to carry the youths of the strong, into the world of this abyss. Each being that the boy was mated to was said to have some sort of strength or ability, which they were using the boy to pass along, if able. Obviously males could not breed with other males, which was explained with a simple factor that made this Angel rather special to Abel and the rest.

He was both genders.

Looking around almost sadly, the boy would softly wince and look down to see that his arms were still wrapped in many bandages. His thighs, knees... all the way down to his ankles - also wrapped. Blood dripped through the wraps and revealed his many injuries, put there by Hell only knew what. The boy wore a strange tattered white dress, which was dirty now, and stained brown from blood and the grounding of the kennel where he sat.

Clapped around every captive's neck, was a collar. It kept the creatures from shifting into Higher Forms. Chris surely had one, and though he appeared rather male, he was surely both. Unable to take his Highest Form, the boy had gotten used to the fact he'd never truly be male for as long as they were there.

When the door opened to the massive room, which held about 20 cages with them all inside - everyone went silent. Two guards made of black robes and large horns over their heads, entered the scene with each a whip and an ax. The axes were for those who fought back, and the whips were more for fun or entertainment on their behalf. Speaking among each other, one was just able to make out what they were saying...

"It's mandatory we start delivering each being to their new Masters." One was saying.

The other grunted and nodded. "Any of them object we'll deal with them ourself."
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun May 04, 2014 12:00 am

The little half-wit girl sighed once more as her captors entered the room of cages. She glanced up to them with curiousity and fear. She was more interested in what exactly they were going to do with them. From the small chat she had overheard from the other prisoners, she found out that this simple room of caged up people, were of those who belonged in the 'breeding process'. The thought brought shivers down her spine.

The girl was new to the cages, so she'd never witnessed what true torment the place bared. She had no idea what was in store for her. Yet, she never noticed anyone stand up and fight for themselves or for freedom. Everyone just gave up and let their fate happen as it should. Is that what she must do too? Submit? How did this girl even get thrown into here?

Frowning softly, the girl thought back to the events in her town. She remembered everything happening so fast. Multiple girls were being whipped and chained up as they were held up against the brick walls of various buildings. The little girl watched in silence behind a rusted trash can within a nearby alley. Her body was frozen as she witnessed the poor citizens' bodies be used like filth. They were beaten and battered down until they felt like there was no such thing as a 'peaceful life'.  After being mauled by the captors, the little girl gulped in fear as the people were tossed into a cage.

She was too young to understand. She had no idea she was being watched. When she tried to run, one of the large captors grabbed her ankle with a spiked whip, causing her to fall and crash her chin into the pavement. Her chin was still numb from that. The little girl did what she could to fight back her senseless freedom. She'd bite, scratch, scream. Yet, nothing would ever work. Of course, her physical state wasn't the reason why she was thrown into the cage.

Her captor would hold her by her neck, lifting the child above the ground. Her neck bruised and bled from his long nails. It was then that her gift awakened within her. She placed her small hands upon the male's wrists and looked at him with dark eyes. The little girl still remembered how she felt his pulse increase. He was stunned. The little girl would then glance to the shadows around her, watching the slow movements of black masses slither their way around her captor's legs, up to his torso and eventually making their way to his neck.

Her memory was a little hazy after that. She must have fainted after being tossed into the cage finally. Come to think of it, she had over heard a few other guards mention something about her being a 'half-wit'. She knew a little of what that was, but hadn't ever done anything to make herself stronger. Her 'gift', as she referred to it, always erupted when she panicked or felt her mood darken.

Looking back around the cage now, the little girl knew why she was there. She, just like the others in the cages, was to be an experiment. A toy. Yet, for some odd reason, she didn't feel afraid or sad. She had no emotion at all for what was to come. Maybe she had already accepted her fate? Or maybe she had too much confusion set in her mind already.

The girl looked back to the silver-haired male in the corner. He looked like he's been there before. Maybe he'd know what exactly is going on? Pulling her chains softly with her, the little girl crawled over to the silver man and bowed her head softly. "Um...Hello. I'm A-chan. What's your name?" It was probably awkward to greet a fellow prisoner with such innocent kindness, but it would have been rude to blurt out the obvious question that plagued her mind: Why was she there? It's better to earn his trust first.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Wed May 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Creatures were starting to be dragged from their cages, until the guards had left only the silver-haired Angelic, and the Half-Wit behind. It was a strange sight to see, but then again what wasn't? A God-Halter had no business with a Half-Wit. But when one was locked in the Outer Rim with another, they dropped their hatred and set aside differences just to locate common ground.

"What about them?" One of the guards had asked, gesturing to the two remainders.

"The boss said to leave them here. He had 'special plans' for the both of them." A pair of double-metallic-sounding doors were slammed shut, and then the two were left there in the cold and dank room.

The Angel looked over at the girl, through the bars that kept them separated. What would he say to her? Perhaps he should translate things to her language, and first introduce himself as well? With a heavy sigh he pulled himself over to the side where she sat, holding onto the bars as he carefully peered over at her with his deep blue eyes. He held his breath for a moment, then spoke to her without moving his lips at all.

You may call me Christopher, or just Chris. And since you are probably wondering.... We are here, because they wish to use us. For breeding, for service, for work. Whatever they wish. He thought to her. How did you land in this place?

Surely he knew what she was. And he knew Half-Wits were always taken and slaved out. It was the nature of things. Still though, he was a lot more charismatic than any other being on the face of any region known to existence. Such was the life of such an Angel.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 am

The little Half-Wit smiled weakly to the higher Angel. She had no idea how he communicated through her mind, but she wasn't frightened of it. If anything, it made her even more curious. Plus, she sensed a gentle vibe coming from him. "Chris, huh? I like that name." She took a moment to think back to her previous events.

How did she exactly get into this mess? "I...I don't really understand why I got thrown into here. Everything happened too fast. The people in my village were going about their day. And then instantly things turned bad. And then worse." Should she really go into detail? The Angel looked like he knew everything already just by looking at the timid girl.

Come to think of it, why would the guards keep a higher Angel and a broken Half-Wit together in this cage? "You said....they caged us in here to become slaves? To breed for them and to fight for them?..." She asked with a quivered voice. As far as the girl knew, she was a virgin. To be forced to expose her body for the demands of others didn't sit well in her stomach. "But..I don't even know you. They really intend for us to.....breed....with each other?"

Ugh. That word. To 'breed'. That made her feel even more disgusting. What were they? Animals? "They can't keep us locked in here forever, right? They'll see how useless I am and toss me out, right?" She spoke with worry and a hint of hope in her words. "I-I have family and friends back at home. They'd come and set me free from here, wouldn't they?"

Pausing for a moment, A-chan studied the Angel slowly. "....You have family too....right? Isn't there someone, another Angel maybe, that could get us out?" Angels were strong. She'd never heard of an Angel who'd submit to such animalistic natures such as breeding within a locked cage. Yet, maybe the stories she has heard of were just that. Stories.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Thu May 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Chris looked over at the girl, and his eyes began to glow a deep blue in color. Without her even knowing her, her eyes would do the same, as they began to sync for communicational purpose. More or less, so he could control her, long enough to show her, what had happened and who these people were.

They breed us with them. I have done so for a long while now. It's forced and we have no understanding here. They care only to use us to bring life into their worlds, so that their young may carry out their desired tasks, in their becoming of a stronger Kingdom. I do not know how long I have been here - but I know it to be for a great length of time itself.

Though I have family, and loved ones who'd gladly fight to get me out of here, they are from afar, and risking their lives for me isn't worth their suffering or capture. Added to that we are eons from each other, to the point where them sensing me is impossible while I'm in this form. This collar around my neck, prevents me from turning into my greater selves. From evolving, and becoming strong enough to fight back. It's a means to reduce energy, which they will pull from us when we're needed.

Here I belong to Abel. And he breeds me to himself and his other companions or servants. Whatever works beneath him. Once their youth is extracted, I'm given a small amount of time to heal, before the process restarts. I have been bred to no less than half of every world ever created. Though here in this particular world, I am only bred to a handful of powerful beings, who long for powerful young with their attributes passed. I have a unique ability, which passes the fathering parent's attributes on to the young. Sometimes they get none of my powers and just all of theirs. Depends on the person.

But this is why I am so desired.

You however, it will vary upon what they make you do. Since you are female, you will probably do as I do. Unless you are thrown to the Slave Trade, in which you'll be passed around to however many Masters they wish, until one decides to keep you. That one becomes your Keeper. Someone who will mate to you, permanently. Abel, he is my Keeper for now. Though my one true Keeper... lives afar on a distant plain...

The Angel looked down and away, his gaze had been to her eyes the entire time. He closed his, hers still glowing, her body unable to move - as she became flooded with memories, information, and places. Chris showed her where he came from. A great Kingdom from afar, lead by a dark King, and a blue-haired spirit. There were tons of beings living all over the Kingdom, and then - the memories stopped when another Angel that looked identical to Christopher, sat there, in a darkness... his right hand in the air, as a white glowing orb of light shimmered just beneath his claw. Navy hair fell down his back, as red eyes glowed and pulsed with life. This was Chris's brother. She would know. It was his twin, the older one. A more powerful Angel than life had ever seen before.

Chris freed the girl from his mental grasp, and turned around, putting his back to the bars as he pulled his knees to his chest. Just the sight of Salvation, looking through that orb, had been enough for him. For the images he had sent the girl were live - and those memories, were present moments happening as he'd searched for them. Salvation, his brother, was looking through the Glass Eye - searching. For him, he knew.

The boy-girl sat there, and closed his eyes. Eventually, someone would come for them.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down