The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ]

+17
Alak Rupel Arclight
Illustria Lumenon
njigoku
Some Slag
Queen of Randomness
yamiabridgedbakura
FallingPhoenix
Amunet Kisai
Yukkiteru Dark Rockman
Luka Angelic-Songbird
Chris Rupel Arclight
Raphiella Blu Azure
Lurker Sebastian
Salvation Arclight
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
LY the Knife-Kid
Melvin Louie-Leon
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ]

Post by Luka Angelic-Songbird Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Ba-bump. Luka swallowed; her throat felt so dry. Ba-bump. She clenched her jaw tightly. Ba-bump. She clutched at her chest in panic. Ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump ba-bump- Yusei. Where was Yusei? ba-bump-- YUSEI. She needed him. NOW. Luka clawed at the pulsing organ deep within her chest. That stupid organ, pulsing and beating so terribly. It hurts. Yusei, where is Yusei? She toppled off the side of the bed. She was struggling to stand now. Her heart was clenching painfully, it was almost too much to bear. Luka was breathing heavily. It was getting harder and harder to expand her lungs, harder to take in that life-sustaining oxygen that she so needed. Yusei. Luka clawed at her chest and toppled over, her heart clenching painfully. Yusei! Help me! Her heart continued its painful contractions, her heart would beat furiously, contract, then beat furiously once more. YUSEI! She was having a heart attack. She was panting heavily and sweat was pouring from her brow; she needed to see her twin, she couldn't be apart from him, not for long, not this long. Not knowing where he was was killing her, literally. Ba-bump! Ba-Bump! Ba-bum-- YUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEIYUSEI

Strong hands grabbed her by her upper arms and pulled her up. Apparently she had been leaning heavily against the cell bars, panting and screaming out with each convulsion of her heart. A sharp, burning pain in her arm told her that she had just been injected with something- possibly a sedative. Her eyelids dropped slightly as her entire body went slack. They had given her just enough to render her incapacitated, but not enough to knock her out. She was placed gently onto a stretcher and felt a sort of plastic bowl being placed over her nose and mouth, along with some kind of elastic being pressed into her cheeks. An oxygen mask. Through slitted eyes, watched as they passed by several cell blocks. Where are we? She was. Little dazed still, but found she could think coherently. Just as they were about to enter Cell Block C, the stretcher took a turn down a hallway and was pushed into a room. Luka turned her head as much as she could, and saw it was the room she came in for her psych evaluations.
Dr. James Keebler was looking out of his office window to the courtyard below. Lunch and Recreation Time should be ending soon. From this window, he had watched over the patients of The Asylum. He had seen Melvin attack other people completely unprovoked, and he had seen Salvation push and shove people out of his way, also seemingly unprovoked. He sighed to himself and adjusted his wire-rimmed glasses. He had turned away at that time; he had seen enough. At 5'8, James Keebler did not have a very imposing figure, nor did he seem intimidating in the slightest. In fact, James was slightly overweight, and had large, kind brown eyes and a fuzzy mustache and beard to boot. He hates violence. He was never a violent person, he was usually the type to hide and avoid an open conflict. So how he, a timid, uninspiring man, was transferred to one of the most dangerous Asylums, filled with only the baddest of the bad, the sickest of the sick-minded, was indeed a mystery to him.

Dr. Keebler sighed deeply and looked at the folder splayed out on his desk. He had been going over it's contents unceasingly since he arrived this morning. Why, oh why did he have to get stuck with this patient? It was his first year here, so couldn't he have had an easier case? No of course not, the rookie always gets his ass handed to him to prove his worth. Dr. Keebler flopped himself down onto his luxurious office chair with a huff, and read his patient's files. Luka Miraciel Luciferum. A straight-A student in school, volunteered at numerous clinics and animal shelters,she even had several awards for leadership skills and commendable behavior. So then why would someone who seemed like such a good person suddenly snap? What could have caused this? Of course he got nothing from his patient: she was silent during their meetings. She refused to even look at him. Every day he was closer and closer to getting nowhere. But, today things might change. Yes, today might prove to show some progress in his patient..

Luka lay still on the stretcher and simply stared up at the ceiling above her. Her face was slack, and her body was heavy. She felt as though her body was asleep and yet her consciousness was awake.

“Luka? Can you hear me?” Dr. Keebler shone a small LED light into her eyes to check for a response. Cold, distant steel-grey blue eyes turned towards him for a moment, then shifted back. She was awake.
“Good, Good...” The doctor said to himself as she motioned for the guards to bring her further in. He brought his chair over and sat down beside the motionless pinkette.
“How are you today?”

“Why did you take me away from Yusei?”
“....Your relationship with Yusei is co-dependent Luka. We need to get you away from him, you need to be your own person.”

“I need him, you heard what happened to me.. I know you did,” She finally turned to stare at the kind man accusingly.

“Your cardiac arrest was psychosomatic, Luka. That means that it was psychologica, it was all in your head.” He peered at her over his wire-rimmed glasses and gave her a kind look. Luka’s eyes flashed angrily at him and it was clear that if she hadn’t been restrained, she would have torn him to shreds for even suggesting such a thing. “Let’s talk about something else.” The doctor hastily looked over his notes.
“What about all these killings Luka? What made you do them? You were such a nice girl, from what I see and hear. What caused you to act this way?”

She remained silent, and hard. She was a stone now, staring up at the ceiling unmoving, unwavering.

“I heard you were a pianist when you were younger. Apparently you were quite good, too.” He added, trying to draw her into the conversation. The doctor sighed and removed his glasses, rubbing his eyes tiredly. This was getting nowhere. He glanced over at her file once more. There had to be something that would get her to speak, something that would crack that wall-

“You’re wrong, doctor.” Her soft, monotone voice interrupted his thoughts.

“Hmm..?” His heart began to beat in excitement.Progress, finally.

“You’re wrong. I wasn’t all those things you say I am, or that your file says I am. That’s who everyone wanted to see, so that’s who I showed them.”

“Explain,” Dr. Keebler had gotten out his notepad and was writing down every single word she was saying.

“No,” She said simply, and turned her face away. She was done for today. There would be no more from her. She was not going into her backstory, not with this man. Not with this over-sized bear who was determined to bring her out and bare her soul.

The doctor could recognize a lost cause when he saw one. Sighing, he decided that, for today, that would have to be enough. She actually said something this time, at least. In any case, there was still that discipline matter to take care of.. “I’m afraid, Luka, due to recent events, and your bad behavior, we’re going to have to do something to address it.” A hiss resounded from the pinkette and she turned her face away even further. “A trip to the Underground should sort you out.” He said simply and motioned towards the guards to remove her from the room. You bastard, you fucking bastard. I’m going to rip your entrails out of your fat stomach one day, just you wait. Her terrible thoughts continued as the guards wheeled her out of the room and down the hallway, towards that terrible place called the Underground.
-----------------

Luka sat across the metal table from the cruel faced guard. She knew why she was brought in. He knew why she was brought in. Bad behavior. She had gotten a little too carried away in her last Showertime, apparently. The other orderlies and guards found out about the gruesome death. So now, here she was, sitting in a hard metal chair, at a hard metal table, across from a (more than likely hard) metal -faced guard. By metal she meant he was cold and reflective of her own inner expression: hatred.  Of course, she kept her angelic face blank and downcast, almost like a child being scolded for spilling some milk.

The guard's face slowly melted into a smirk. Of course it would. He was about to get some, wasn't he? This wasn't just an ordinary discipline room. No, patients came here, down below basement level when they needed severe  punishment. Punishment being a flexible term of course. Most of the guards and orderlies in charge of handing out the punishments used it for their own personal sick pleasure. It was more of a rape room than anything else.

"Do you know why you're here?" The smirking man finally broke the icy silence. To tear out your still beating heart from your chest?

Luka kicked at the chains underneath the table. They were normally used for retrained noncompliant patients- or rather, ones who fought back against such cruel treatment. They might come in handy.

"No sir." She made sure her face was completely blank and submissive. There would be no fun in revealing herself now: he would just strap her down and have his way with her. And THAT, was not allowed. There was only a select few people who could do whatever they wanted with her body- Yusei being one of them- and this man did not qualify in the least. But that didn't mean that she wouldn't play along..oh yes, she'd play his little game. It would be so much more satisfying to see the surprise on his face when he realizes his own lust brought about his demise.

"You, Luka, have been a very, very bad girl." He grinned even wider at her. Apparently the thought of punishing the pinkette was very exciting for him. "And you know what happens to bad girls right?"

"Have I?" Luka asked innocently. She looked up at him through her thick, dark lashes. A woeful, sorry look crested the pinkette's lovely face, making her eyes wide and pleading, and giving her an even more submissive air. "People who are bad get punished." She continued in the same tone of voice.The guard grinned even wider. Luka was surprised that his idiotic face didn't split from how hard he was smiling.

"Yes, very good. People who are bad get punished. And you have been bad. Do you know what that means?"

"I need to be punished." Luka looked down sorrowfully, and twisted her fingers together as if she were distressed.  

"Yes, yes you do." The guard began to loosen the chains from underneath the table. The sound of iron clanking resounded through the small room. Luka bit the inside of her cheek so as not to smirk and give herself away. Chains were just what she wanted. She wouldn't be the one restrained though.

"Wait." Luka's soft voice cut through the clanking of his preparations. She got up and slowly made her way towards the guard. She moved in a tantalizing, fluid motion and his eyes were glued to her. She let a sly, sexy smile creep upon her features as she neared him. The thought of what she was about to do was sending pangs of warmth to her lower belly and thighs. She bit her lip in anticipation. Oh, she wanted to. She wanted to so, so bad. She needed it. The guard hadn't made any move to restrain her just yet. He was too preoccupied with watching the angel-turned-vixen that was waltzing her way towards him. When Luka reached the guard, she placed her small hand on his chest and pushed him onto the table roughly, pressing herself up against him. He blinked, slightly surprised that the small pink girl was much stronger that she looked. "Let me do something for you first," She whispered hotly. Her small hand reached downwards and grabbed the hard bulge in his pants between them. The guard's eyebrows went up- was this the same girl from only a few moments before? He smirked though, things were going much better than expected.

Luka smiled back at him and unbuttoned his pants, freeing the the thing the man wanted her to pay the most attention to. He had his eyes closed now, he was obviously savoring the moment. Perfect. Luka fastened the chains to him in one swift moment. It was unbelievably easy; he already had them open and ready, and had even had his hands placed on either side of him. The guard opened his eyes abruptly and as she was tightening them, forcing his hands down onto the metal table. He struggled abruptly and wrestled against the restraints. Luka's heart was beating wildly now. She was so excited. To have one captured and alive...She had the time to do whatever she wanted. To torture him slowly..to enjoy his pain. And the best part: since this was the punishment room, people were used to screaming coming from inside. They wouldn't even notice it. She almost jumped up and down and clapped her hands in joy.  She was so excited she nearly killed him right then and there- but patience is a virtue.  She placed her hands on the guard's chest and said soothingly, "Shh- it's okay... I hope you don't mind, but I like bondage a bit.. Don't worry, it'll feel amazing, I promise." For me. Giving him an assuring smile, Luka dropped to her knees between his legs. As soon as he saw what she was doing, he smirked again and the dominant gleam in his eyes was apparent once more. Fool.  Luka's tongue traced patterns on the soft, sensitive skin before her and the man groaned in response and tilted his head back. Immediately, a sadistic, evil grin flashed onto the pinkette's face. She took the throbbing hard shaft into her mouth, and ignoring the small moan of pleasure that escaped the man, suddenly chomped down onto the sensitive organ in her mouth. Despite the man's screams and struggles that followed, her teeth sank in deeper and deeper. Delicious blood filled her mouth, and still her teeth dug farther and farther into the flesh. When her teeth had nearly come together at the center, she yanked her head from side to side like a wild animal, and with a terrible ripping sound half of his shaft came looks into her mouth, leaving only a blood-spurting stump behind. The sadistic girl spat out the flesh filling her mouth and gave the screaming man a terrible, blood stained grin.

His screams of agony... Luka bit her lip longingly. They were absolutely delicious. She needed more, more, more! She needed to tear, to cut, to bite, to hack away at this flesh even more so that this beautiful voice in his twisted agony would cry out even more for her, for his torturer. She was feeling high and heady now. The man was sobbing in absolute agony now, which caused a flutter in her lower abdomen to occur. Luka grinned seductively at the poor man and dragged her nails up his thighs as she stood back up again. Her blood stained mouth was now breathing on his, she might just rape him after al- oh, wait, that's right. The thought of what she had just done only made her grin wider, and a devilish cackle escaped her lips. "Ooh, poor baby..I told you it would feel amazing didn't I?" She whispered against his ear and giggled madly. She was just getting started. Now it was time to have fun with her toys. Still sneering at him horribly, she pulled The lighter out from her hair. She giggled, unable to contain herself. The man was now white in the face, and in shock. Not for long~.

Luka pulled back both his eyelids of his right eyes using her index finger and flicked the lighter on. "Let's make sure your eyes are working properly.. Just look into this light!" She held the flame to the man's eyeball and he snapped out of shock, flailing in agony. He screamed and screamed, begging for mercy, but Luka was too busy watching the effect her flame was having on his eyeball. She was absolutely fascinated. The tissue first grew extremely red and then even blistered and bubbled slightly, some of the veins inside even popped and blood began spilling out. Interesting. She pushed the flame in even farther, and the eyeball itself caught fire. The man began howling in pain as Luka gleefully watched his eyeball incinerate before her very eyes.

"Lovely, absolutely lovely. Wonderful show on your part," She complimented cheerfully as she stowed away her lighter. She stepped back and admired her handiwork. Blood spurted out of his stump and his right eye was blackened and shriveled, blood was running down his face and his clothes and the table were splattered with his blood. The guard was sobbing through his only eye, snot and tears were running down his face constantly. Beautiful. But then-

"Your eyes are uneven now..we need to fix them." Luka pulled out her pocket knife and flipped it open. She grabbed him roughly by the hair, and plunged her small knife into his remaining eyeball. The man was in so much pain,  he just sat there, mouth rigid and hanging open, gagging on his own saliva, snot, and tears. She pulled the eyeball slowly so that it didn't break away from the cord connecting it to the brain, until it was completely removed. Then, she carefully slid it off her blade, and wiped the excess blood and eye juice off on his shirt. Now he had one blackened eye socket, and one eye just hanging there. But Luka still wasn't done yet. He had planned to punish her, and for that she would make him pay dearly. Not that she already hadn't, but she wanted him to regret with all his heart that he was ever born.

"I think I'll take that wonderful tongue of yours... It made such lovely sounds for me." Her small hand gripped his jaw painfully and yanked downwards. The small pink piece of meat lay right there, waiting for her, begging her to release it from it's prison. It wanted her, just as much as she wanted it. She grabbed it, and pulled. Then in one swift motion it was free and she turned the strange item in her hand over and over in morbid fascination. She would keep this. It would be a memento to the beautiful artwork she had created here.

As Luka was walking out the door, she took one last glance at her masterpiece. The guard's hands were still tightly chained to the table, which kept him at the edge in an upright sitting position. His member was exposed, but half was missing an the rest was steadily spurting blood. His right eye was blackened and shriveled, leaving a dark hole as its remains, and his left eye was bouncing against his cheek, hanging there by the thick pink optic nerve. His mouth hung open and was pouring dark red blood. He was slumped forward oh so slightly, and his face had gone completely slack. It was a tantalizing sight.

Extremely satisfied with her work, Luka snuck her way back to her cell block. She stole a fresh pair of clean pink scrubs and washed the blood from her face and teeth. She felt extremely lethargic, her body was so heavy, and her breathing was deep. Then, singing softly to herself, she skipped her way to the front desk, where she sweetly asked the receptionist to find Joe the security guard for her.
Luka Angelic-Songbird
Luka Angelic-Songbird
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Illustria Lumenon Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

"Excuse me, who the hell are you?" A voice asked suddenly, snapping Illi from her daze.

Illi looked up somewhat carefully, and then glanced around her cell. Confused by where she was, she quickly got to her feet and ran to the barred doors, and tried to open them.

"What? Where am I? LET ME GO! Who put me in here?!!!" She started beating on the door frantically, not remembering anything from the night before hand....

The other girl that had been talking to her, grabbed the back of her shoulder and turned her around. She had green eyes and purple-red hair, with a long streak of gold down one side of it.

"Uh-Hell-O! Do you not remember anything? They brought you in last night. You were pretty drugged up and didn't tell me your name, and not that you're awake, I wanted to ask." The girl said with the narrowing of her eyes.

"GET OFF ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT I'M DOING HERE BUT I AM LEAVING!" Illustria shouted, shoving the other girl off of her, and then turning back to the door. "HEY LET ME OUT! YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! LET ME OUT OFHERE!" She screamed furiously.

The other girl shook her head. "Kid, no one gets outta here. No one." She said, before sitting down back on her bed. In these cells, they had been brought their food. Most of them were labeled too antisocial to just throw right into the yard for lunch, so a few of them were allowed to stay in their cages and eat, if they were well-behaved.

The fact that Illi couldn't remember anything confused her, and she slid down the side of the wall instantly in tears. She ran her fingers through her black and white hair, and then looked up and over at the other girl.

"W-where are we?" She asked sobbing.

The other girl sighed, and then brought over her plate and offered Illustria an apple to munch on. "Welcome to Eastern Asylum kid, this is where all the crazy people live. Strangely though, you don't look crazy. Where did you come from? My name is Fury, what's yours?"

"Illi, it's short for Illustria..."

The other girl raised an eyebrow. "That's pretty cool Illi, then. I am about 17 years old, and the youngest here in my ward are about 13 or 14. How old are you?"

"I'm 15, but why am I here? I don't remember anything.. and you said I was drugged? How did I get here... Last I remember... I was... in my Foster Home... there was a fight.. or something... but that's all I remember." Illi tried her best to remember, but strangely, she'd forgotten everything.

"Because you did something bad. And if you can't remember then... well... they're going to make you...." Fury explained cautiously. "Just do whatever they say and stay true to yourself in silence, and you'll be okay..." She whispered.

"Ummm...'they'?... Who's 'they'?" Illi looked up to see that the girl called 'Fury' looked worried.

A moment later the door slid open against its metal grating. Fury immediately backed up and jumped onto her bed and sat there in horror.

"I see you've met your new cell mate... well, let's borrow her for just a moment shall we?" A uniformed man stepped forwards and grabbed Illi by the arm and told her to follow he, and another man dressed in a long white lab coat.

Illi looked around frantically and gasped, only to remain in shock by Fury's face. This was going to be bad. A moment later Illustria felt her neck and throat go numb, along with the feeling of a sharp stabbing. She looked around and everything turned into slow motion, and then soon enough, her eyes were unable to stay open...
Illustria Lumenon
Illustria Lumenon
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Having been forced to skip lunch, the newest member of the asylum was brought in and placed in her cell. She said nothing to no one, only glared as people walked by her. She didn't care much for anything or anyone around her and certainly didn't want to be bothered.

The restraints left her the moment she was locked into her cell, and she sat on her bed. The forced her short red hair into a painful bow like thing, and she undid that, then shook it out to relax. Her sapphire eyes glanced around the cell and shook her head before she laid back on the bed.

Her first day in the asylum, she would be forced to spend it within the confines of her own cell, which she was perfectly fine with, it wasn't like she wanted to socialize with anyone anyway. Being alone was perfectly fine with her, but later after lunch she would have to spend time with a doctor and be evaluated. A fun time that would surely be.

Scoffing she let out a little yawn and paced her room, looking at everything, inspecting everything, by the end of the day she would have this entire place memorized, had a pebble even been moved, she would be aware of it and that's how she liked things. Humming ever so softly to herself, she ran her fingers through her hair and played with a little lighter she snuck in by means of a way she wouldn't explain to anyone, nor the guard who attempted to take it out of the spot she hid it so perfectly in. That fight cost her some extra years in this place, but that bothered her not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alak Rupel Arclight Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Alak leaned up against the wall, after he'd finished his lunch. He was bored, and didn't feel like talking to anyone at all. They had brought him there about the same time as his strange cousin, but they were split up and given different cells. He had however, gone outside, unaware that she was even in the facility at all.

The boy seemed to keep to himself all together. He opened his eyes a bit wider, and watched several people come in and out of the area. Guards, nurses, patients, clients.... people carrying sedatives, and armored soldiers packing their guns and making sure that no one was out of line. A few of the kids seemed to do strange things while they were out in the yard, but all Alak could do, was squint the sun away and attempt to remember the night before. Just what had happened? And why hadn't he remembered? Had he killed anyone? No, he couldn't have... He wasn't even living on the "kill floor" or whatever it was those guards over there were calling it as they chatted...

The boy fingered his longer strands of blue hair, and slowly sighed, then walked outside. He came across a magazine sitting on one of the tables, and looked to see it anyone was around to notice him taking it. Shrugging, he grabbed it and found a shaded tree, and decided to read, while listening in depth to those around him. No one seemed to notice him, or take any notice of his existence. This was fine to the boy, something he was completely accustomed to, and would never wish for anything otherwise. At his old home everyone there had ignored him anyways, his existence was nearly a paycheck to the Foster Parents, so what did he care.

The only thing that this kid wanted, was to find Illustria. He started looking around while others bustled and talked, got tazed, and thrown back into their cages. There were armored snipers atop their towers, with long-range weapons meant to prevent escape. The only hope of getting out was probably through the sewers, and even then there were probably cameras just to prevent that. Perhaps there was another way, perhaps not, but time would only tell. Alak was a mastermind at getting out of places he didn't like to be in, so he would attempt to learn how to do this, after getting the area memorized well enough to plan something out.

For now however, he sat there, the wind blowing his hair softly against his face...
Alak Rupel Arclight
Alak Rupel Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:49 pm

[Collab w/Chris Arclight]
Amunet didn't know where she was being carried to, she was still in the arms of one of her saviors, and still crying as quietly as she could against him. She buried her face in his hair and held onto him tight, afraid if she let him go the bully would find her again and hurt her.
In her head, she began trying to figure out a way of thanking the stranger and hoping her wasn't gonna hurt her more than the bully was.

Chris had set her on the bed beside him sometime after he'd brought the girl over to his cell, which was probably safer than most other places around there. Though, he didn't really know what to do with her, he sat there himself, somewhat confused. He found himself wondering what had happened to Melvin, and then he wondered... just where his brother was. Sal had a strange habit of wandering into Chris's cell, but Chris had no idea, that Sal was busy getting stitches somewhere.

He sat there fingering his long silvery hair, unsure of how to communicate with the girl since he didn't talk. She didn't really look like she talked either, which would prove difficult for now. He looked around and stayed alert, that strange wave of adrenaline now dead and turned back into fear.

Sitting on the bed, she at a bit more comfortably and continuously wiped her eyes trying to stop the tears. When she finally did, she looked up at him, her cheeks still wet and the corner or her eyes poking with little tears. She wasn't sure what to do or say and staring felt awkward so she looked away from him.

Glancing down at the ground she frowned thinking through everything. Then, seeing a pebble, she got up and grabbed it then sat on the ground by his feet, scratching at the ground. The rock left little white marks and she smiled. She scribbled then tugged on his clothes to get his attention, pointing to the scribble on the ground which said 'thank you' and a smiley face.

Chris's eyes went wider reading the text that she'd drawn out on the ground. He looked over to the girl and nodded in silence, then gestured to his throat, and then pointed to the side of his face and sighed shaking his head, hoping that she understood that he didn't speak either. He didn't really know what to do know, but he was sure that people were going to start crawling back to their cages real soon here, as their lunch hour was almost over. Some had made their more productive than others, that was for certain.

She only smiled up at him and covered her mouth hoping to gesture that she didn't speak either. Standing, she crawled up on the bed and stood, still shorter than him and hugged him, nuzzling his hair. She was happy someone saved her, happy that she finally met someone who she could consider a friend, it didn't take much, but she was happy and seemed to already forget the incident with the bully. But, hearing footsteps in the hall as people made their way back to their cells, fear set back in, her plan to be back in hers before anyone had made their way back failed.

Chris looked around worriedly, when he hard the sounds of people getting near. He looked at the small girl and whined, and pointed for the door. He didn't want to send her out of there, but he knew that if his brother showed up while she was there, that things would be bad. Or if the mysterious other male that had helped them out showed up, that could be worse, because he shifted in and out of his personas without control. Sighing he took the girl's hand and eventually led her to the door. He peered out of the cell and then looked back at her, and then looked at her sadly, telling her she should go.

Standing in the door way, she frowned looking down. Fighting off tears once more she moved away from him and bolted down the hallway as fast her little legs could take her and into her cell which thankfully wasn't that far away. She hoped onto her bed and started crying, didn't take much for that either. Chris swallowed and closed the door to the cell. He sat back on the bed, in hopes that the girl hadn't run into anymore trouble. Eventually as more people passed his cell he got up, and crawled into a corner and sat there in total silence. He did nothing, other than watch, wait, and play with his hair.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm

[ Collab w/ the Sapphire God ]
~Evening Therapy Sessions~
Every day after lunch, the kids were expected to return to their cells for their daily assessments. They would also be given their medications, which varied from person to person. Once they were deemed stable enough to walk and socialize with others, they were escorted to group therapy sessions, where, depending on who you were, and what ya did, you were able to talk about things. Not everyone wanted to talk however, which made things rather difficult for those studying their patients.

Raphiella Azure had been one of those people, that never really talked to anyone. She argued when it came to taking her medications, and threw a damned fit all because they had put her into a yellow set of scrubs instead of blue. Normally they attempted to get her used to wearing other colors, but her obsession drove her to insanity, and she'd even started lashing out at the people forced to dress her and walk her out to the others.

"GET THIS OFF ME NOW!!!" She was screaming. One of the guards groaned at her complaints, and then just tossed her over his shoulder, kicking and screaming. Another stood behind them, should he need to apply more force to keep her from harming anyone else. They warned her that if she didn't comply she would be sedated, so eventually, she gave in and walked alongside them.

"Raphi, would you mind taking a seat over there beside the other boy please?" The Nurses were the worst. Here they were both nurses and therapists, because majoring in both subjects meant less pay and more effort to the asylum leaders (those who owned it).

The girl with the blue hair growled, and sat down where she was supposed to. There weren't many people her therapy group, just a bunch of kids all with bad attitudes. Sitting beside her was Christopher, one of the mutes of the asylum. Here he was almost 29 years of age, and the boy almost never spoke, if at all. He seemed to be happy to see Raphi, a familiar face, that had been in his life for years now. The boy cautiously moved closer to Raphi, and eventually just slipped his hand into hers. He trusted her, and was so terrified of everyone else, that most days when she was around, he was hiding behind her.

"So here is what we're going to do today everyone. The boss has requested that everyone here, in this grouping, get paired up. Doesn't matter with who, I just want to see some results." The lady said somewhat firmly. "We are going to ask you a series of questions, and you are going to be expected to answer. Anyone who does not comply, will be put straight into solitary. And we don't have to feed you dinner."

It was hard to believe that such cruelties were allowed, but they were. With so many odds stacked against them, the patients found it hard to fight back, much less argue. Here they were nothing but slaves, animals if lucky. Test subjects to be experimented on and tossed to the side later. Raphiella growled to herself, then raised her eyebrows when she felt Chris squeezing her hand nervously. His therapy was a mixture of forcing him to relive his nightmares, along with them forcing him to speak. They never got far with him though. And sadly, most times, he just got beat up for it later.

"Alright you heard the lady, get moving, and pair up." One of the guards said.

Chris whined nervously, as they got up and wandered to a corner. One of the nurses went around assigning other nurses their 'paired' patients, and another nurse, informed the guards of who was there, late, or whom didn't show up. They continued to pass along their intel, until everyone was settled, and the real bullshit began not too long afterwards. There was nothing more than talking, that Chris hated doing. It wasn't even that he hated doing it, it was just that he felt unable to do so with all those people around. Chris was well-known for being rather skiddish, as well as having that strange military side to him, that randomly kicked in and kicked people's asses when he'd been subjected to an overdose of torment.

The nurse that was in charge of Raphi and Chris, sat across from them, at some little desk that this entire large room, was full of. Chris wrapped his arms around Raphi and buried his face into her bluish hair, and she sat there with a flat expression on her face, staring at the nurse irritably. The nurse started asking her questions, and she answered them rather bluntly, for a while. Apparently drinking blue lead paint was bad for the brain, and she'd lost some part of her intellect due to her out-there habits. Raphi didn't really seem to take in the information, and just continued talking about whatever, until she was told to stop. But when they got to asking Chris, she became rather defensive, and angry.

One of the nurses could tell that their nurse, was having problems. They could tell, because Raphi was beating the living SHIT out of the bitch that had been nagging at Chris, pressuring him to talk even after he started crying. Eventually one of the guards pulled him away from her, and then another went after her, in which she started swinging at.

"Get the fuck away from him! GO AWAY! HE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO YOU!" Raphi growled, kicking the guard straight in the balls. The nurse tried to grab a sedative and Chris shoved her to the side, then grabbed Raphi off of the guard and backed away into the corner with her. "GET AWAY!" Raphi yelled. She reached over to one of the empty desks and grabbed a pen, threatening to use it as a weapon.

"Bluey... I'm s-scared..." Chris whispered, hiding behind the girl, though she were almost under half his height. He whined and hid beneath his hair, holding onto her tightly, afraid that someone would move to split them up again.

"Get that brat!" One of the many guards yelled.

Raphiella turned and shoved Chris to one side, and then ducked when one of the guards tried to grab at her. She yelled for Chris to run, and he cried out to her and froze. She dove between one of the guard's legs and ran straight into another one, who grabbed her and lifted her off her feet.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING PRICK!" She screamed, elbowing him in the face. She threw her weight backwards, and he dropped her, and she landed on the desk that was empty. Getting to her feet Raphi leapt off of the desk, and grabbed Chris's sleeve. The two began to run as fast as they could out of there, knocking people and things over on the way out of there.

But, unfortunately, they weren't going to get very far.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am

Therapy time, something that the small white haired teen hated with an absolute passion. He would answer the simple questions, the questions that he knew wouldn't lead to them getting inside his head, learning how he thinks, learning ways to break him down and comply, but with the bigger questions, questions about his past, questions he knew were his answers could be turned on him, used against him, were the ones he avoided. If manageable, he would just not answer, just sit and stare with his knees to his chest, sit and wait for them to give up and move on to the next question, and if they didn't give up, if they demanded it and his patience began to wear thin, he would lie. Now he wasn't one for lying, he told the truth most of the time, about just about anything, but with the bastards that run this place, the bastards that wanted to "fix him", fix him when he wasn't broken, he would lie. Lie just to get them to shut the hell up, and they believed him most times.

From the indecent at lunch, he was only given a small amount of sedative so that he would be awake and responsive for the therapy session, though he was still sleepy and groggy. They had tried group sessions on him before, he seemed to not be as focused then, always going off on tangents about things that hadn't even related to the subject, he just got so distracted that he had forgotten the actual topic. Or while another resident was speaking, he would sneak off and do what he called investigating, which was just him climbing on random book shelves or tables and rocking back and forth, humming to himself. The worst was when he would play with another patients hair and giggle like an idiot. So after results like that, they had resorted to just giving him one on one sessions, still in the same room as the others, but just off in a separate corner so he couldn't get distracted as much. So there Ryou sat, on a chair, pulling his sweater closer to himself, knees up close to his chest and hair hanging over his eyes, waiting for this pitiful attempt of fixing to be over and done with for that day.

"So, Ryou...How have your nightmares been, you haven't been waking up screaming it says here.." The nurse spoke to him, checking over a list attached to a clipboard.
"I haven't been having any at all lately, I haven't any dreams lately.." That was a lie. Already starting off with those questions huh? He actually had been having nightmares, but he had taught himself to stop screaming, to just get through them quietly. The nurse nodded an wrote something down.
"Okay...so how about you tell us your last name, since your father didn't give it to us, and you still haven't said it yet..."
"That is none of your business, but if you must know, it's Va te faire foutre"
The nurse gave him a look, before sighing softly "I can speak french, you just told me your name was "fuck you..".." Ryou bit his lip and sat back, so lying wasn't going to work for this one, he would play it the other way then, just sit back and shut up.

The nurse continued to pressure him, trying to make him tell the truth, going form the name thing, to asking about his abuses, to about his family. To all of it the small white haired 15 year old just stayed quiet, not speaking a word. His hand clenching at the fabric of the scrubs sticking out from the bottom of the sweater. In his head he just hummed to himself, a tune that he couldn't remember where it came from or why he knew it, but he liked it. And after countless attempts, the nurse just gave up and moved onto other questions, questions that he actually answered, just wanting to go back in his room and rip his sheets apart, another thing he did and couldn't explain why, he just liked the sound of ripping fabric, and then burning the fabric. His eyes glazed over with that thought as he continued to answer mindlessly.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:53 pm

[Collab with an Angelic Whore]
Melvin opened his eyes yet again, and sat up. Tiredly, he rubbed his eyes, and then looked around, his vision slowly starting to adjust once again. Being sedated and then waking up in a tomb, was something this creature was more than familiar with. As his mentality (or what was left of it) began to come back to him, he started to remember where he last was. Questions loomed in the air, and violence seemed to answer, as he remembered his therapy session, that had gone very, very wrong. It would have occurred to everyone around, that their questioning had only struck a nerve, and while Kaitou was busying himself with murdering people, another force was busy torturing them. That was this fuck over here.

'Melvin, I want you to think way, way back to that night just before you first arrived...'

'I legitimately have NO fucking reason to think back at all. It's just a memory.'
'HA! Perhaps you should silence yourself doctor, before I remove your tongue and silence you, for you!' Sin's voice, wretched, and cold, deserted, and lost.
'EF' that shit, let's tie these fuckers up! HAHAHAHAHA! Gimme the anthrax!' Bo just couldn't keep himself silenced, damned rod...

'Melvin, tell me about the girl....'

The door creaked open, and a nurse stepped into the room, with two guards. She reached over and checked the vitals, then made sure that the two animals couldn't get out of this temporary cage. Melvin laid back down and groaned as they left, slamming the door shut, and even going as far as locking it. But wait, didn't we just mention two animals? Sure did. In fact, the second one made a stifled whimper, and caused Melvin to turn his head to one side. He looked over and noticed that there was red in his vision, and then remembered more of what had happened.

'He's out of control! Sedate him! Sedate him now!' One of the nurses had been screaming.

'I AM GODDAMIT HOLD HIM DOWN!'

'YOU WILL NOT DEFY MEEEEEEE! I WILL SMEAR YOUR BLOOD ALL OVER THE ASYLUM WALLS FOR THAT! MWAHAHHAAA!!!' Sin raged, and grabbed one of the guards, and snapped his neck.

'Get back-up in here STAT!' The nurse was screaming over the radio as the creature moved for her. Unfortunately though, he wouldn't reach her, due to a man kicking open the door, and shooting Melvin in the throat with another tranq. 'So much for these RESULTS that they were looking for! Lock him up.'

Melvin had moved slowly, getting to his feet, a tolerance for these drugs due to the ones he'd been taking on the side, through some of the night guards who needed a good deal. Melvin still had some connections with the outside world, and well, it showed.

'He's not passing out - do something!'

The fiend turned his head, and the guard that had shot him with a dart, hit him in the face with the ass of his gun. When he was sure that the bastard was out cold, he tied him up, and sent him to the Emergency ward, because apparently that had wrecked his face enough to require stitches....

Staring back at the only thing he truly wished to violate, Salvation blinked away the blood in his eyes, and looked over at Melvin, who was strapped to the bed he was in. His vision blurred, the taller male with the navy hair, proceeded to undo his own straps, and huffed and whined as he did so. He was stitched up and wrapped rather tightly, but he would live. Shockingly however, since most of LY's torture victims were lucky to even breathe after she were done with them. The man reached up and pulled himself forwards, the drugs numbing most of his pain, except for the internal pain. He winced and groaned as he sat up, then slid off of the bed slowly. He wore nothing but white pants, which were stained red due to the blood leaking through his wraps on his thighs. Not to mention the damage done to his ass, which had some 70 stitches inside it. The male was slender and beautiful, even through all of his injuries. His back had massive bandages over it, a wrap that went around his chest and shoulders to hide most of the damage.

Sal turned around and walked over to Melvin, whose eyes were filled with rage. They were bloodshot and evil, and nothing but pure hate seemed to radiate from such a force of a man. Wincing in pain the one standing looked over him, fighting the urge to become aroused from the sheer moment of them being together in the same room. He had more than enough stitches in his dick, and even down the side of his face too.

"Just what the FUCK happened to you?" The male laying down asked lazily. He smirked and looked up at Sal, who looked like he'd seen a ghost - perhaps 69 of them.

Salvation looked away, and slowly undid Melvin's straps. "Nothing..." He lied. Like he'd tell Melvin that a 13 year old child, had violated every inch of his body.

Melvin reached up, his arms now freed, and grabbed Salvation by the throat. Sal winced and looked away, and Mel turned his head so that he could see the damage on his face. He looked over the creature who was slowly undoing the strap around his waist, and then grinned something truly evil.

"Doesn't look like nothing. It looks like you were fucked violently with a knife or something." Melvin laughed, unaware of just how true that statement was. But when Salvation didn't respond he frowned, and assumed that something at least rather similar, had occurred.

"Who cares, I'm fine. Pffft, now let go of me so I can undo your ankles." Salvation growled and Melvin released him, looking at him with his violent eyes, that seemed to almost glow a shade of blue. When the beast was free, he sat down on the chair not too far from him, then got up right away because sitting hurt him. He growled in frustration, then looked at what he considered was his 'Keeper' and frowned.

Melvin grinned, and his others speaking inside of him grinned as well. One of his eyes twitched as he sat up, then he reached out and grabbed Salvation and pulled him up onto the bed with him. Sin licked over their wretched fangs as he shoved the other down, rather curious as to what had happened to his 'mate' whom he kept around. Sal only laid there quietly on his stomach, flashbacks of LY violating him causing him to breathe heavily. He covered his face and rubbed his eyes roughly, then looked back up at Mel, whose lap he was laying over. Saying nothing, he watched the other male pull his pants down, and view all of the stitches and wraps over his ass. Melvin seemed to slide up and into his dark side, just like his fingers wandered and slowly slid into Salvation. Strangely the feeling turned Sal on, and instead of pain, he felt a deepening pleasure. He sat up and grabbed the 'King' and grabbed onto his hair, kissing him and snarling as he did so.

Laughing like a maniac Melvin tossed his head back, and grabbed onto the whorish fiend that was his Wretched Angel. For years the spiky-haired male had tamed this being, which he enjoyed doing. The fact that Salvation was hurt seemed to turn Sin on, the fact of violating him in this state making his heart race. Against his better judgement he fucked Sal, forcing him to sit atop him while he laid there and violated him pleasurably. Not even the blood and tearing of stitches seemed to stop Sal, him riding his mate to prove that he was still driven mad by his obsession.

Somewhere in Sector 6, tons of Nurses were turned on and wet, due to the yaoi taking place here.

Last edited by Melvin Louie-Leon on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ADOLF HITLER Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 am

Therapy, something that ZHE FURHER did not look forward to. Why should he listen to the words of the pathetic jews in the weird clothes? Of course, his clothes were weird too - in reality at least. HITLER, was deluded into thinking that he truly was the dictator of Germany from World War II, and, along with that, that he wore the uniform of said government leader. Despite all this, despite being such an important figure in history, he was sitting on a chair waiting for the questions to start. Of course, due to his tendency to be obnoxiously loud, he had to go through therapy on his own. Too many times in the past had he insulted the partner, telling them that he would GAS them.

"I AM ZHE FURHER. YOU'RE QUESTIONS ARE POINTLESS, JA." The nurse sighed, placing down her clipboard and staring at ADOLF. "Now Patie-"
"I AM ZHE FURHER"
"Alright, Furhe-"
"SHUT ZHE MOUTH OR FACE MEIN GAS" He sat there, arms crossed. The enemy wouldn't get any information out of him, he was HITLER. Filthy little jew woman. He would gas her for her, and it wouldn't be pleasant. He of course would use mustard gas; mustard gas caused the insides to decompose and that was incredibly painful. Or, so he heard, from those he used it on.

The nurse was unamused as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. Of course, the session was going nowhere, as always. Why she of all people had been assigned to such a nutcase was uncertain, but she despised it. He, ZHE FURHER, was off his rocker clearly. She was too far in her own musings to realize that HITLER had left, shouting profanity down the halls, until it was too late. until it was too late.
ADOLF HITLER
ADOLF HITLER
The GAS MASTER
The GAS MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack SnowChaos Frost Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

It was his first day, and he hated it.

Everywhere he looked, it was disgusting. Jack had to bit his lip to keep back the sickness that was building up. The sights, the smells, to think that such a place existed; it was utterly revolting. He wasn't sure where he was, which floor, which block, but he didn't want to be there. The walls were grey with filth that was never washed away - the staff had never bothered to - and the entirety of the space smelled of urine, sweat, and several other horrible things that the snow-haired male could only imagine. The noises, they sounded animalistic, pathetic, and most of them surely couldn't be human. Could they? Closing his ice blue eyes, Jack continued walking. He didn't want to see this. Of course, that got him a kick from one of two escorts who were bringing him to his cell. After being told to pay attention, and being called a maggot, he sighed and hung his head. 'Why do I have to be here?' he wondered to himself idly as he trodded along. It wasn't fair; the other patients from the last hospital all had gone to much nicer facilities, what exactly had he'd done to deserve this?

As they walked down the hall, the new patient couldn't help but overhear the words of the staff as they passed by. Heh, they already knew who he was. Which was surprising, considering he wasn't all that important nor was he overly dangerous. He blended in with the surroundings, that was it. Yet, they knew his name, they knew his story, they knew it..

"I heard he killed his whole family.."
"Insolent brat, that's how he repays his parent's kindness?"
"His poor sister, murdered by such a monster."
"Murderer."
"Monster."
"Beast."
"Not human."
"Brat."
"Killer."

Meaningless words, all of them, yet they struck a cord within the teen. No, he wasn't any of those things! Why did they whisper such idiot things? They knew nothing about him, they didn't listen to his story, they didn't know what really happened. Why didn't they listen? His hands balled into fists, teeth clenched; it was all so infuriating! Perfect timing, too, since as soon as he started getting mad, Jack was not so gently shoved into his new, disgusting cell.

It was filthy, at least an inch of dirt on the ground. Not a window in sight. No window. No light. That meant darkness. The dark. He didn't like the dark. But it wasn't dark, not yet, the lights were still lit in the hallway. Would they be on all night? He hoped so. He pressed himself as close to the light as he could, his one saving grace. Oh how he cherished it so; it saved him from that dreadful dark, the shadows that promised only malice. A lone tear rolled down his cheek, dripping from one blue eye. He wiped it away with a grubby hand; he hoped they at least had showers. He wished he could go back to that old place, but it was burned down, or even home, but he hadn't been there in years, it could've been gone by then. Anywhere that wasn't that awful asylum. Emptiness engulfed his being and he slumped over, body wracked with silent sobs. The light was flickering, fading - he feared it wouldn't last.

Soon enough, the light clicked off. He didn't know why, was it a power outage? But, immediately, his whole body went stiff. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move. It was suffocating, the darkness. So very much so. Why, why? Why did it have to be so dark? Jack's screams echoed throughout the hallway, disturbing both staff and patients alike. It was pitiful, really, but nonetheless it wasn't to be helped. He was afraid of the dark, terribly so - had always been. Where was the light, would it come back? Would it save him from these monsters, the ones that lived in the darkest corners, waiting for him? His fear turned to anger, and he lashed against the door. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"
Jack SnowChaos Frost
Jack SnowChaos Frost
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Azure Dox Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:34 pm

~ Night Time ~ [Collab with the King and his Whore Angel ]

Night fell hard over the Asylum. If you were safe enough to have gone to the cafeteria for dinner (a reward for doing well and not killing anyone during therapy, obviously only a fraction of a fraction attended), you were probably heading back to your cell. Normally, this was only for the lower levels of the asylum, the less insane than the rest. But, if you were these assholes, you were a caged motherfucking animal, bored, jerking of, raping your cell mates, or just trying to reach out to new/old friends. For this asshole in particular, he was definitely jacking off.

Doxy grinned and totally did not just explode all over the wall. Bored with his usual nightly affairs, he reached into his pants pocket, and decided to finally use that key. Wandering down the dark halls after he set himself free from his kennel, he came across a new set of cells he hadn't seen before. Normally he just did his pacing rounds, stark fucking naked, but right now, he had some pills to deliver, so the bastard was in fact wearing pants. No shirt though, Doxy was too much of a fag to wear a shirt. If it wasn't bad enough that Doxy was selling to the guards, he was fucking them too.

Down the hall another escape artist was finding his way through the corridors with a taller male, with long navy-colored hair. The two were totally not just coming back from beating and fucking each other, nope, who would have suspected something so obscene. Melvin of course, the shorter guy, with a ripped everything, and spiky hair, was headed towards where Doxy was headed, without even knowing it. They were from two different gangs, enemies of each other even. Doxy belonged to the Colored Godz, and Melvin belonged to the Alpha Wolves. Salvation, he was with Mel, but the bastard considered him not part of any gang. Sal was more like an ex-assassin for hire. Meaning if he didn't miss, the King repaid him with a proper and violent fucking.

Doxy stopped after he handed the guard a baggie, through a door that was slightly cracked open. Upon seeing Melvin and Salvation, Melvin with his stupid disheveled hair and confused look - and Sal with that glare in his bloodshot eyes, Doxy smirked and grinned.

"Well, well, well.... If it isn't our favorite Tyrant from so many years before. Tell me King, how the fuck are you? I see you're still fucking Salvation.... where's the Pretty Boy Chris? I sure do miss raping the fuck out of him each time he got away from you..." Doxy approached Melvin without fear in his eyes. No, he found the 'King's' presence more of a turn-on than anything.

Melvin clenched his fist and weighed the sounds in his mind that would echo and call out more guards, if he decided to punch Doxy in the face. "Just what the actual FUCK are you doing here?" Mel asked, narrowing his blue eyes.

Salvation grinned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Damn, I really should have shot you when I had the chance a few years back, eh?"

Doxy only smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "Sal, you're still just as arrogant as ever. Tell me, how was getting fucked in the ass with a knife the other night, hey? I heard that LY decided to play rough with you..."

Salvation reached out to grab Doxy, but Melvin reached up and grabbed his arm, then glared at him and shook his head slowly. "Don't." He turned to Doxy and only smirked. "Fancy seeing you here Doxy... and in pants too. What happened to being stark fucking naked? Though, this place could do things to you, I never thought that you'd allow yourself to succumb to clothing."

Salvation growled and shoved Melvin, and then turned away from the two idiots. Melvin only walked past the two and held out the intel for the guard watching them closely, who responded with a quick snatch and the closing of the door. No way was this man interested in getting caught up, let alone starting a fight with these three bastard ass fuck wagons.

"Times have changed my dearest Wolf. Perhaps we should take this somewhere... more private..." Doxy hissed, looking at the two.

Melvin grabbed Sal's hair and shoved him forwards to start walking. "Show us the way fuckhead. I've got time. And by the way, Chris is here... hell so is Raphiella. Pretty sure you remember the old blue Colored God, eh?" Melvin smirked and knew that would surely get a reaction out of Doxy. His twin brother had always had a thing for her. They had called him Bog Dox, back in the day.

The three men began to wander down the dark corridors, keeping to the shadows and staying out of the lighting. There weren't many cameras, so they had nothing to fear for the time being. However, to run into a guard at this hour... well, that would be a fuck ton of back luck to them. So they talked in whispers, hissing at each other and occasionally slapping each other around, staying out of the guards' usual round paths....
The Azure Dox
The Azure Dox
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:32 am

Shoved back into his cell Ryou sat on a new bed, his knees up to his chest. He had the sweater wrapped around him tightly. He hated when it was night time, he hated it with all his heart. First off, he hated the dark, he felt like he was being watched, he felt like something was always with him. He also wasn't a sleeper, staying up until the hours of anywhere from 4-5:00am, or just not sleeping at all. Not to mention being woken up early in the morning didn't help either. This resulted in hi always feeling weak, not that he necessarily was, but after a few days, he did become so. He also looked dead a lot of the time because of t too, dark circles under his eyes and just looking empty. he was in this state now, his head berried between his knees, hair covering whatever part of his face was shown, and the hood pulled up. He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't, he wanted to be free, but he wasn't. He wanted to watched a flame dace across the all the nurses and doctors skin, and then watch as it all melts off, melting the skin and flesh right off of them only leaving the bone. But he couldn't. he couldn't do a lot of things, ad that bothered him. He dug his nails into the sides of his legs, leaving little crescent shaped marks.He remembered why he killed his whole family, not because f the reasons he gave his father or the police, or anybody else. It was because he hated them, all of them He hated his mother for never coming to ave him when he cried at night, begging his father to stop, or when he had a nightmare. He hated his younger sister, for never being beaten or raped, always being praised and given gifts while he was forgotten. He just wanted some sort of love, to be appreciated in some way. He just wanted someone to say something affectionate to him, even if it was fake, bu believable. So he killed them, out of anger, and depression, and insanity. He was going to kill his father as well, but he had woken up, and he was bigger and stronger than him, and Ryou was terrified of him. So he wasn't able to, he just cried and asked not to be beaten again.

He lifted his head and looked around the dark room, just a little light coming from a nightlight that was plugged into the corner of a wall. He threw fits until they put on in for him. He always wondered why the doctors and nurses gave him special things, and then he remembered, the doctors loved to fuck him, and the nurses thought he was adorable when not angry or upset. So he got gifts, rewards. Child molesters give gifts, the sweater he was wearing for example. He had gotten it from a young male nurse that used to work there, until he was killed off. The male nurse used t be really nice to him, and then gave the small white haired boy his sweater. Ryou knew he shouldn't of kept it, he knew he should have burned it and then scrubbed his skin dry and bloody. But he didn't he wasn't to sure why either, maybe he was more more insane than what he thought.

"I want to go home, to a real home. I hate these people, and I hate this place. It's all to horrible." He whispered to himself, completely alone n his cell. In the dark.

Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 am

[Collab with the Sapphire God]
Christopher and Raphiella had ran for their lives for as long as they could. After a while, everything just looked the same and there was seemingly no way out. The only thing that got the two caught after hours of guards chasing and searching, was the fact that Raphi had spotted a room that was unlocked, and had led the two inside. And inside that room, was tons of blue paint, mirrors, and construction. Apparently they had been re-doing the flooring and the walls, and while the others weren't looking, Raphi had gone over to one of the paint cans, and put her hand in it. Before Chris was even able to pull her away, she'd gotten the paint all down her face, her scrubs, and even into her mouth. The lead poisoning would eventually take place, and make her sick, but for that moment, she'd never been happier.

It was right about then, after she'd gotten dizzy and fell through part of the floor, that guards had found them. Instantly the two were shot with tranq darts, the boy and girl falling over instantly, then passing out. They were then both extracted from the area, and dragged to another room, where they would then be split up. Raphi would be dragged off to the emergency ward to have her guts pumped out, and Christopher, well, he was taken elsewhere, somewhere deep in the asylum where the guards could play with him. As if he didn't already have a shit life, it was only going to get worse from here. It was an unwritten rule in the asylum, that Chris was beat up or raped by pretty much everyone there. Just because he couldn't talk, or because he had no way of defending himself without his mysterious rage mode.

Late that night Raphiella woke up, to find some nurses opening her eyes to see just how dilated they were. Within an instant, the girl was sitting up, and jacked one of them righteously in the face. She jumped off of the bed and two other nurses grabbed her, attempting to sedate her. The girl began to kick and scream, thrashing and trying to get away from the needle. She loved Chris, and knew that him being alone with whomever would be a problem. So for the moment, she'd completely forgotten about her obsession. Either that, or she had no idea she was wearing yellow and pink clothing...

"LET ME GO! GIMME CHRIS BACK YOU WENCH!" She screeched, scratching one of the nurses in the face. "LET ME GO!!!" She threw herself backwards and the one grasping onto her and her hair fell straight onto her ass, Raphi landing on her.

"Get the guard in here and sedate this little brat!" One of the nurses yelled. The blue-haired girl turned around and kicked her in the face, busting her lip, and her nose. She screamed and shrieked bloody murder, as Raphiella again went for the door.

Another nurse turned on her CB radio and yelled into it. "We have a code 3-22 please get the fuck in here and sedate this kid before I kill it."

Too bad she wasn't going anywhere.

"GOTCHA!" The guard stepped in and instantly shot Raphi in the chest. The sheer force of the dark ripping through the gun's barrel was enough to knock her back, and out completely.

Somewhere deep in the asylum, Chris was wide-eyed and freaking the fuck out.

"Are you seriously going to fuck that kid?" One of the guards was asking, standing in the doorway rather boredly.

The other guard holding the boy down over the table turned to face him and only laughed. "What? There's nothing else to do. Plus he doesn't wanna talk, so this is what he gets. Besides, I haven't gotten any in for-fucking-ever, and they aren't really paying us well enough to NOT enjoy ourselves."

"You're a sick fuck you know that? Carry on, I'm going to do something interesting that doesn't involve turning into a faggot like you Mar." The other guard snickered and turned around to go out the door.

"Hey no one said you had to watch."

No one would hear the screams that were going on in Chris's head. And no one would stop anyone either. Because no one cared. Here, it was all about punishing people for satisfaction. And as the guard pulled down the kid's pants and started to fuck him harder with each passing second, he began to get what satisfaction he had gone there for. The kid was pathetic in his eyes. He cried, and whined, and would try to turn away each time the guard looked at him. He was nothing, a weakling, without a spine. And even when Chris's other side "Five" came out, simply hitting the kid over the head was enough to knock him right outta that. Not to mention injure him enough where he had a concussion. Yep, Chris wasn't getting out of this anytime soon. He would lay there bleeding out before he came to. If he were lucky, he'd wake up in the emergency ward sometime after the guard was done defiling him. IF he were lucky that is.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sebastian Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Night had fallen and after a small shit dinner accompanied by some brand new meds Sebastian was off to go to bed. Led and followed by a guard he was pushed into his cell before being left for whatever the night held for him.

So once again he was locked in his cell like any other of the prisoners, a creeping dizziness began to overcome the demon boy. Unsure of himself ‘Bastian stumbled towards the toilet proceeding to throw up violently. ‘Did they forget again…’ he thought through the haze. Collapsing to his knees he brushed his hair out of his face with a hand. It came away wet and a curse passed his lips. ‘Now my hair is filthy, great.’ He inwardly snarled before succumbing to another wave of vomiting. Feeling weak he sat limply with his head in the toilet, feeling weak as he was he almost began to doubt himself, to start to believe everything the nurses had told him about this place just being an asylum and not hell at all. ‘Well I feel like hell if that counts for something. ‘ he thought for himself, ‘and it is an asylum, and asylum and a prison. If that isn’t an accurate description of hell I don’t know what is. Besides… even if I’m not a demon I’m a very powerful mage, I know I am. I’m a master at making potions. Oh if only I had the needed shit to make a potion. Settle my stomach and get this shit out of my system. ‘

Letting his gaze wander up to the flush button he willed the toilet to flush itself, out of breath from vomiting he felt too weak to reach out and push it himself. But, eventually after getting tired of the smell of his own puke he reached out to push the button. Releasing his hair he let it get rinsed off in the water, though it didn’t make him feel at all better. If anything rinsing his hair in the toilet made him feel worse. Pulling himself to his feet Sebastian stumbled over to cell door, the world seemed to sway around him ‘fucking sedatives, they should know they make me sick’ he thought to himself as bile rose in his throat. Slumping up against the door he gazed out over his shoulder at the guard that was on patrol, or were they just looking for a female prisoner to fuck? It was one or the other. “Guard!” ‘Bastian called out but it sounded rather choked and that just made him feel weaker. The guards attention was gained through and they approached, “What is it demon boy?” they said in a mocking tone.

Feeling too sick to act on the anger he felt ‘Bastian just rolled his eyes, might as well just deal with it, “Look,” he muttered, “the nurses gave me the wrong meds I think, I feel sick and was vomiting, I managed to get it in my hair, if you could escort me to the showers.” But before he could say anymore the guard slammed his baton against the bars making him jump back.

“I’ve heard that one before idiot, you’re not getting out of that cell.” The guard said with a smirk and ‘Bastian sneered at him, ‘alright then if you want me to be angry then’, “Look, want me to prove it by shitting down your throat, last time they did this I had the runs afterwards.” ‘Bas snapped slumping back against the door.

“Oh, you want to fight do you?” the guard then replied with a sneer. ‘Bastian now not only angry and ill was feeling increasingly frustrated. “Look, are you asking for me to eat your soul. Just take me to the showers okay.”

The guard didn’t take this well and proceeded to unlock the cell, he immediately slammed the baton into ‘Bastian’s stomach and the demon boy stumbled back, wrapping his arms around his stomach as he gagged. [color#993366]“You prisoners are all so full of yourselves. Think you can order us guards around don’t you. You, thinking you’re a demon must see yourself all high and mighty. Look, I’m going to let you in on a secret, this place isn’t just an asylum, it’s a prison. They declare you sane and the only thing that’s going to happen is them moving you to a proper prison. So get it straight, we aren’t really here to help you. Only after a certain amount of time will they actually try to help you and this isn’t the time. Perhaps I should give you a beating to teach you a lesson, punish you for being what you are.”[/color]

‘Bastian gazed at the man from behind wet strands of hair, in this state fighting back wasn’t an option since he didn’t have the strength. But the moment the guard raised his baton against him against a shock of adrenaline ran through him and before he could be knocked out ‘Bas grabbed the weapon, twisted it from the man’s hand then slammed it into the back of their leg causing them to stumble. Before the man could regain his balance Sebastian gritted his teeth in semi panic then slammed it into the back of the guards head. At first he didn’t think much of what he’d just done, didn’t take notice of how the man slumped to the ground and wasn’t moving. He’d just killed the man, the other times he’d killed, ‘Bastian had always been prepared, there’d been a ritual.

Covering his mouth he looked up at the door, no one had seen him right? Then his gaze went back to the man on the floor, he had to do something now before someone noticed. Reacting how he saw fit ‘Bastian yanked the man onto his bed his plan being to change into the guards clothes. Once he’d finished doing this he covered the man with a blanket, he was now forming a plan ‘I have his keys, I can go anywhere in this place now, I could even try to escape! But where then? I need a plan if I want to escape this place. I could call Matt, if I leave in this uniform and get picked up in a police car. Yes that could work.’ A smirk crossed his face but it soon left as another wave of sickness came over him. For a couple of moments he had to stand there bracing himself against the wall waiting for his stomach to calm down again before he moved for the door. As soon as he was out he locked it behind himself. Leaving that piece of hell behind himself.

Keeping his head down ‘Bastian pulled his hair up and shoved it into the guards hat. The people who worked here didn’t actually know what his face looked like, at least most of them didn’t. Wandering the hall he ignored the comments from prisoners, most of them didn’t recognize him, just assumed him to be another guard. He was soon out of the prisoner area and headed straight to the nearest phone. Despite the way the world spun around him his determination one through and slamming his back against the wall he picked up the phone , fumbling in Matt’s number he put the phone to his ear then waited. Hopefully Matt’s morals would be put aside to save his boyfriend, that was what had gotten Sebastian thrown in here in the first place, Matt had given into his morals and turned ‘Bas into the police. Though, ‘Bastian wouldn’t be surprised if his small cult following, the people who really had believed him to be a demon had gone ahead and given Matt a hard time.

Soon a sleepy voice answered the voice, “Hello, who is it? Whose calling at this time of night? Salaman, if this is you again I’m telling you once again that I am NOT going to participate in your stupid ritual, Sebastian is not-“

“I’m not what?” the demon snickered proceeding to vomit into his mouth moments later involuntarily. From the other end of the phone he heard a yelp then a clatter then a rushed, “What do you want Sebastian! How did you get a phone!”

“By the sound of your tone you’re not happy to hear from me.” ‘Bastian mumbled, removing the snicker from his voice so Matt might take pity on him. In his current sick state it was very easy to do.

[color#6666cc]“No… no… I’m delighted to hear from you. But what are you-”[/color]

“I need a favour.”

“Oh god. What is it?”

“I need you to help me break ou-“

“No! Not happening! NO! Sebastian, you’re sick!” came his boyfriends distressed voice, “You’re sick and I want you to get better. Please.”

“But they’re horrible to me!” Sebastian retorted, “They treat me like a monster! Give me the wrong medicine! You do not know just how sick I am right now! I am sick of this place! I am sick of them wanting to cut my hair, my nails etcetera! Please Matt…”

There was an awkward silence down the phone line. Then, slowly, Matt began to speak again, “Did you just say what I thought you did. That they treat you like a monster, not that you are one.”

“Look if you’re referring to the demon thing I’m feeling too ill defend what I am. If I’m not a demon so what, I’m a powerful mage then. I know what I’ve done and it makes no difference to the fact that I ENJOYED killing them. Now are you going to save me or not.”

Once again there was silence down the line then, “No, I’m not going to save you ‘Bastian.”

Those words came as a bit of a shock to the demon boy whose anger then got the better of him, “Why not! Don’t you care for me anymore! Don’t you love me!”

“Of course I still love you! Calm down.”

“Then you just don’t want to risk getting in trouble. So determined to keep your record clean you made me say I dragged you into all those murders!”

“I never asked you to do that! You talked came up with that yourself! And my record isn’t clean! Do you realize how often in and out of court I am still because of your doings! My parents are playing the guilt card! No girl will go near me except Astrid and she freaks me out! Only wants me because the cult thinks me as your chosen one!”

Their over the phone argument had now gotten the attention of a guard who’d walked into the room, but they made no move as of yet towards the weak looking man. ‘Bastian hadn’t noticed the guard, his eyes were closed and a hand covered his face, “Can at the very least just come here, I miss you more than anything, I know you’re mad at me but please. You took part in the rituals, you spoke the oaths, you even seemed to enjoy yourself! Please Matthew.”

“’Bastian, I was high as fuck because YOU had drugged me and that’s why I enjoyed myself.” Matt muttered with a hint of something ‘Bastian immediately picked up on.

“You’re in denial, I can hear it in your voice.” The demon boy purred with a response of, “I don’t want to be a murderer ‘Bastian! Please, can’t you just accept that for fucks sake!”

Taking a deep breath ‘Bas decided to change his tone, the sedatives, now finished with their horrid side effects that they had on him, were now kicking in properly and it took him a lot of concentration to stay awake. From the corner of his eye he saw the movement of the guard who was watching him closely, ‘Bastian decided to pretend to ignore him for now at least. He then changed his tone of voice, remained calm and spoke softly in an attempt to charm his boyfriend into doing what he wanted usually it worked but in this situation he wasn’t sure if it would. “Matt, either you will break me out of here or I am going to break you into here.”

Matt was confused, “Break me in?”

“Yeah, break you in. You can join me here; I’ll slip your drugs to others or take them myself. You’ll get to watch me get better, plus you’ll get to be carefree. No more court trials, no more parents. A free home and all you’ll have to deal with snarky rapist guards. Please.” Sebastian said calmly and there was a low hum from the other end of the phone line, “Fine. I will, steal my father’s uniform and meet you at the front gate.”

“Good. I’ll see you then.” ‘Bastian said with a small smile then hung up the phone. Now he could turn his attention to the guard, “You,” He said in a cold tone, “You’re going to help me get my friend in here or I will kill you.”

The guard flinched but didn’t move away, obviously new there and reached for their tazer. ‘Bastian in response raised the baton and in a moment the baton was thrown and the man stumbled. But ‘Bas’ reactions were slow and even though he leapt at the man the taser was discharged into his leg. The muscles spasmed and in a moment he was on the floor in pain. Sick as he was the shock made him vomit, again, this just mad him frustrated and seeing as the taser had finished going off he made an effort to reach up, grab the guards shirt and slam him into the ground, “Wow, you’re really asking for it aren’t you, and now we’re both covered in stomach acid, great, thanks for that.” He stammered then grabbed the man’s arm to twist it out of position giving ‘Bastian a change to climb onto the man and pin him down by sitting on his back. “Look, Matt and I won’t do anything bad unless you see gay sex as a bad thing. Besides, what are they going to do to him if they find him out? Throw him in jail? He’s meant to be, I’m the one keeping him out but I’m bored now and want him in. So please, why don’t you get changed then drop him off in my cell. Thanks, meet you there. I want a shower.”

The guard nodded into the ground confirming he would do what ‘Bas wanted so with a smirk ‘Bas climbed off and shakily got to his feet. “See you in half an hour.” He chirped in the most cheerful voice he could muster before hopping off on the leg that hadn’t been tasered. He didn’t care too much about being caught now, with how filthy he was they would let him have a shower.
Lurker Sebastian
Lurker Sebastian
The New Kid
The New Kid

http://insanitysdomain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2