The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ]

+17
Alak Rupel Arclight
Illustria Lumenon
njigoku
Some Slag
Queen of Randomness
yamiabridgedbakura
FallingPhoenix
Amunet Kisai
Yukkiteru Dark Rockman
Luka Angelic-Songbird
Chris Rupel Arclight
Raphiella Blu Azure
Lurker Sebastian
Salvation Arclight
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
LY the Knife-Kid
Melvin Louie-Leon
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ] Empty Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ] Easternasylum-1
Today had been just like any other day. (Evening, heading into Night~Time *Again pasted from the Original*)
Everyone was in their cells, taking their medication, and downing it with water like they were told to. If anyone was fighting it, or trying to get away, they were immediately dealt with, as the Asylum did have it's history of people getting out, which was never a good thing. The doctors and "Orderlies" as they were called, traveled with several of their co-workers, just in case the need for more hands would arise. Most of these kids that were confined were between the ages of 15 and 25, so anything could happen, and they weren't ever willing to risk it.

Though most of the Nurses and Doctors were just there to do their jobs, the night crew, and the guards with the keys that went to their cells.... were not such nice people. More often than not, the male guards were found inside the cells of the female captives, but they weren't always caught, or they weren't always fired. Most of the bad things befell the kids at night, so each of them, if they had a roommate, would plan for it, or try to pretend that they were sleeping, praying not to be bothered. It didn't just happen to the girls either. Man of the boys outwardly spoke out, but they were viewed as "crying wolf" because they wanted out of the Asylum and there was never any proof since they did not allow cameras inside the cells.

The Head Master thought that it would negatively effect Security, since some of the kids were often found abusing their own bodies inside their cells (biting themselves, tearing out their own hair, defiling themselves with whatever objects laying around the cell that wasn't properly cleaned... or even attempting suicide by slamming themselves into the ground). Though sedatives did their jobs fairly well, the Night Guards were fucking slackers and never really cared enough to keep up on all of the cells. There were so many floors, with so many victims and felons, that it was almost impossible to watch all of them at once.

In his cell, Yusei was rocking back and fourth, talking to himself about his "girlfriend" that his missed (his motorcycle). When the Nurse came in and told him to open his mouth and take his pills, he obeyed and proceeded to talk about the bike that he lost. The Nurse felt really bad for the boy, he was clearly mad, and couldn't get over something so material. She sat with him and listened to him talk for a while, taking notes on her clipboard, and observing his movements and position as he sat and talked. Everything needed to be recorded, and the slightest hint of violence needed to be reported immediately.

"I really love my bike, I want it back. She was the love of my life and the police just had to take her. I bet she misses me right now. I really just want to get out of here. I am trying so hard to be good, am I doing well? Can I go soon?" Yusei was asking, almost whining like a small child.

"I'm sorry Yusei, but you're not quite ready yet. You still have to learn to make friends. Like humans, you know. Once you can do that, and once your medications have fixed the problems that is causing your brain to obsess, you will be set free." She said, like she always had. Yusei had been there for just a little over a year now. And each day, it was the same question, over and over again. Poor kid, he just really wanted to be with that bike.

"B-But I've been so good. I haven't done anything wrong. And I don't like people..." He said with a sigh.

The Nurse put her hand on Yusei's shoulder. "Sweetie, it's going to be okay. Everyone here will keep helping you." There wasn't much more to say. Yusei clearly still had the obsession, and would probably have to stay there for a very, long, long time. She looked at him and handed him another pill, watched him drink the water, checked his mouth to make sure that he had swallowed it, then left the room, locking the cell door behind her. She was met by a few other Nurses in the cells nearby, as well as a doctor, who was going over everyone's assessments like always. "I pity that boy, I really do." She was saying to another Nurse.

Yusei went back to talking to himself, until he eventually fell asleep in his bed, the sheets hanging off of them.

In another cell, the girl with the strange obsession with a color sat. She had taken her medication, so she was in a bit of a mellowed out mood, but all she could think about was the fact that her clothes were white and not blue. Her breathing seemed to quicken after a few moments of thinking about it, and the doctor began to question her to try and better understand this strange obsession. He had never heard of anyone obsessing over a color so much and when they had tried to cut her hair, she had the worst freak out possible and was actually committed to the hospital overnight for her "heartbeat slowing and her blood pressure dropping at an alarming rate", or so that's what they were told. So instead of forcing her to change her hair color, or have it cut, they made an exception for the girl and her remarkable problem. There were plenty of other factors in her life that had caused her to become somewhat compulsive, but they couldn't seem to figure out where the particular color part came from.

"Raphiella, can you hear me?" The doctor's voice asked the small girl sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest. "Are you okay Raphiella?" He asked, a little forcefully, hoping to attract her attention.

"It's not blue. It has to be blue and it's not..." She muttered. She looked up and her bright eyes glared at him with rage. "They said that they would put me in blue clothes! WHY must I ware this color that defiles me?!" The little girl hissed.

"Raphi, they gave you what they had. You cannot always be picky. Your hair is blue, and so are your eyes. Isn't that enough? I doubt that you would want to be a smurf, now would you?" He wondered, treading carefully, well aware that she might attempt to lash out at him for what he had just said.

"GET OUT! GO AWAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Raphi yelled, suddenly getting to her feet and charged at the doctor. Two other Nurses came in and restrained her, then the doctor walked up to her and sighed, then took out a needle from his pocket, and pressed the sharp into her neck, loading her with the sedative.

"Poor thing, she's not leaving her anytime soon. That much is clear." The Doc said, walking out of the cell.

The two Nurses laid Raphi back down in her bed, her eyes only but half-way open. They covered her lightly with the white sheets, sighed, and exited the room. The Doc locked the doors, and headed to the next cell, which was the cell of someone that he was really not looking forwards to dealing with. He patched Security through, and called them to his aid in case the next person he had to distribute his meds to, attacked him...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ] Empty Re: Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm

/ I have to paste this twice in a row due to the fact I am running the new version whereas Blu ran the old one, my bad for confusion./

Melvin, who was across the way from Raphiella Azure, was probably one of the most dangerous people on that floor. The entire 6th floor was dedicated for the worst of the patients, and separated into three sections (A, B, and C). There wasn't really an order that they put them in, but the people originally did have a plan of where to put everyone. There were just so many people constantly transferring in and out, that they simply gave up and placed them wherever. Which was kind of what happened to Melvin, because the girl that he was caught harming in public, was just across the hall. The girl never told on him, and rarely cried for help, even after they'd been locked up. If he wanted her to be quiet, it was as easy as tearing up a piece of blue fabric and handing it to her, while he basically did whatever the fuck he wanted to her. He was completely unstable, and the only thing that he wanted was her. To the point where he had viciously beaten a few of his fellow ward-mates to near-death. One of them even wound up in a coma, so after that, if Melvin even looked at anyone wrong, they sedated the fucker.  

"Now Melvin, we have talked about this...." The Doc was saying, as several male Orderlies held the crazy boy down to the floor. He leaned over him and looked at him, holding the needle in the air away from his face.

"GET AWAY FUCKER! I'LL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROATS AND KILL YOU ALL!!!" Melvin was screaming. It was his dark side, which meant that everyone around now had to be really, really careful.

"Sinner please, bring out the Original Melvin, I would like to speak with him about his behavior."
The Doc said, looking him in the eyes, which were red-rimmed and filled with rage. The Original Melvin would be hard to coax out into the open, but he was getting better and better at fighting the Sinner with determination and basic reverse psychology. "If you're so brave to speak to me so, do so as yourself and don't use the Sinner to hide from your fears." He said, knowing that would possibly taunt Melvin into switching over.

All that did was bring on the onset of them both fighting.

Melvin began to rapidly switch back and fourth between both personalities, causing the Orderlies alarm. "I'm not afraid of you, and if you think that Doc, perhaps YOU should get your head checked." The Original Melvin snapped. "Or perhaps we should remove your head from your shoulders, and shove it up your ass!" The Sinner hissed. "Stay out of this Sinner!" The Original Melvin barked aloud. He was currently not wearing anything but a blue pair of boxers, and he was also bleeding from having injured himself. The people did what they could to restrain him, but his violent behavior wasn't so easy to stop. "Get off of me you fools! I will rail you into Oblivion so hard with a chainsaw that your dead mother will feel it in her grave!!!" The Sinner yelled, his voice traveling down the halls as he struggled to get away from the Orderlies.

The spiky-haired kid was about 26 by now, and he'd been in the blasted institution for a while now. He had his fair share of "connections" from having belonged to a former biker gang that got split off a while before he was institutionalized. So using those connections to his very advantage, Melvin was in part, responsible for the drug deals that went on with the guards, as he was able to tell him where to take the shit for the most money, in exchange for the key to Raphi's cell where he would go at night just to wake her up and bother her. So, tonight, after he got into a fight with the Doc, got sedated, and left behind to pass out, Melvin (who had taken so many drugs over the course of his life that the sedatives they gave barely lasted longer than an hour or two) got out of bed, reached under the mattress, and found the small key that would let him in and out of the cells.

"Okay Melvin, you get your wish. We will leave you alone. But you will be sedated for your behavioral problems." The Doc said, stabbing him with haste, and injecting him with the clear fluid that would slow Melvin down. "Lay him in his bed please. You don't need to strap him down, this stuff should keep him out for the night." He told the Nurses and Assistants that had come to his aid. "Next cell please." He told them, making sure that everyone was out of Melvin's cell and hadn't left anything behind. Melvin could make a shiv out of pretty much anything, and that was the last thing they wanted from that psycho.

Melvin lay in bed completely sedated for a few hours. When he got up, bad things would surely ensue.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by LY the Knife-Kid Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Deep in Cell Block Z, was one of the youngest criminals known to the city in itself. Locked away within the bowels of the Asylum, this strange 13-year-old child sat. In her right hand was a sharp object, that was surely able to startle people. Fresh blood dripped down over the arm that held the blade, a sinister marking of all that she had become. The girl sat there quietly on her bed, awaiting the usual guard that made his appearance to her. In exchange for her twisted mannerisms, as well as that knife, she paid him in whichever way he was satisfied.

The guard in question checked the other cells in the block, and smirked headed towards the very last cell where a real demon lay waiting for him. His heart thumping, his body shaking, and sweat dripping from his brow - the man came to the door, and pressed his hand to the security verifier to get inside. The red laser cautiously slide up and down his hand, making sure that it was the High Guard that was permitted to come and and out of this region. His sweaty hands stuck to the strange plexi-glass scanner, as he waited patiently, like a hungry beast.

After the scanner had verified the male's intel, he was permitted to walk inside. The door made a strange sound that consisted of air pressure, and sliding metal against metal. The door slide open, and the man passed through, the door closing immediately behind him. Grinning, the man wiped the sweat from his brow, and did his best to slow his eager panting. His stone-cold brown eyes seemed to hollow out, as they went from the floor, and slid up to the bed, where a very small four-foot child sat on the bed kicking her feet. The girl seemed rather quiet, and continued to slash open the top of her left arm. She had pale-blue hair, that was drenched in her own blood, that dripped from a few head injuries, that she'd given herself. She didn't even seem to pay any attention to the guard, who was now becoming hard with anticipation.

The male approached the small girl, still she sat, looking at her arm, holding her knife steady. The male had been seeing her for a while now, and had trusted her - which was all-together, a stupid fucking idea. The man looked down at the small girl, his right hand atop her head suddenly, as he ran his fingers through her head. He was large, burly, and very strong, but size meant nothing, to the one before him. A sick fetish before him, he slowly unzipped his pants, and presented himself to the girl.

Giggling, LY looked up at the man, her bloodshot eyes rage-red with all of the hate she felt in that body of hers. The little girl had killed more people than the Jewish Holocaust, and had no remorse for anything that she did. It was a fucking wonder she even got caught, as she'd been doing it since she was 5 years old. How such a strange being could harbor a child no one knew, only thing that anyone knew, was that this child - was a demon. Little Yami grinned and flicked her tongue out at the man, then willfully pulled up her white dress - now stained with the red of her own blood. Beneath the dress she wore nothing, and presented herself back to the male, laying on her back, and spreading her thin legs out.

The man wasted no time. There were no cameras here. As he grabbed the small girl and forced his way into her, he fucked her wondering why she didn't howl, or complain. It had been a while since he'd mounted her last, and she was tiny, in comparison to him. He continued to fuck the small child, uncannily enjoying everything about her tiny frame. LY continued only to slit up her arms, allowing blood to drip down her arms and even onto her chest at times. Ignoring the male screwing her, she suddenly flashed to life, when he got just a tad too rough.

"Naughty, naughty. We've had this conversation before dear guard. You are not to violate me so deep, as this is the place of my love." LY had no 'love' - she didn't even feel love. No one knew that she had a mate living down in the Cell Block somewhere, his name was Kaitou - but no one knew they were fucking too.

The man continued to do as he wished with the girl, and all Little Yami did was rage inside. She waited until the guard was almost finished with her - then....

Little Yami stabbed the man straight through the chest, in one swift movement. The sickening crack of the weapon plunging through his shoulder was heard and felt, then the withdraw occurred, and screaming happened. The man pulled back out of her and fell over screaming in agony. Little Yami only climbed onto him, smirking, laughing... giggling.

The cynic grinned one last time - and then stabbed him straight through the right eyeball, directly into his brain. A moment later, back on her bed and kicking her feet, was the Darkness Deviant, demolishing her thighs with that blade. Anyone to walk in would surely see the open gashes, as she slowly marked herself with deep slashes that would never truly disappear.
LY the Knife-Kid
LY the Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Underneath a bed in one of the cells at this certain asylum, laid a small 15 year old boy. This patient, had a habit of sneaking out of his cell and taking things he liked, or bringing back things that the doctors said that he couldn't have. The night before hand, the boy had brought back a sweater and a few lighters that had been taken away form him. He flicked the lighter on and off, letting the flame burn for different time spans, his blue eyes watching the flame intently, laughing and giggling softly and it would spark and almost catch his hair on fire, or the sheets that hung off the side of his bed. He had longish white hair that was currently pushed away from his eyes so he could see though on regular occasions he would have his bangs hanging in front of his eyes. Also when he could, he wore a hood up as well, making workers wonder how he was able to see and get around when everything just hung in his face all the time. The boy was also slender, refusing to eat most days, saying that he didn't trust it, saying that it would hurt him just like his daddy did, yes he did say daddy, even though he was a 15 year old boy.

he rolled out from under the bed, standing up the lighter still lit in his right hand, the left one twirling some of his hair between his fingers. He looked back and forth between the flame and the bed before holding it down to the sheets, watching them catch fire before throwing the entire lighter on the thing as well. He stood his head tilted slightly to the side, as he continued to twirl his hair, watching the bed go up in flames, mesmerized by the dancing colors in front of him. Not two minuets later were the locks to his cell unlocked and two nurses and a doctor rushed in, the nurses both having fire extinguisher in hand. The only reason they noticed the flame going in his room without cameras was because they were walking passed his cell and smelled the smoke.

Ryou went from his calm state when the people that were there to so called "help him" came in. He hated them. Hated them with a passion. He let his bangs fall back in his face and pulled his hood up, taking a step to go and push one of the nurses in the fire before they could put it out. The doctor grabbed him and held him back. "Ryou! Don't even think about it, you'll be punished again if you do." he hissed in his ear, but still Ryou struggled against him.

"Get off me. I'd like to see that wench burn, to watch her skin melt. Just like the demons who were in my house." He said rather calmly, though venom in his words as he continued to struggle. The doctor was able to hold him back and the flames were put out. The nurses stood in front of the boy, explaining how they were taking the lighters away again, but in an attempt to make him happy, let him keep the sweater after checking it first. The doctor leaned down to the boys ear before leaving. "You're lucky, i'm visiting you tonight." he whispered before leaving, Ryou swatting at him.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

[ Collab w/ Chris. Rated GNF for GIVE-NO-FUCKS. ]
Salvation Arclight wasn't like the rest of the fucks confined and locked away. There was something wretched about him, that made him just... different inside. Perhaps it was because his voice was strangely smooth, perhaps it was his overly calm demeanor... or maybe it was just the strange fact - that beneath all that chillness, there was a tightly-wound individual with no respect for anyone. Sometimes, not even himself. The man laid out thoughtfully on his bed, the night was 'meh', and he couldn't have given a shit less about what anyone else was thinking, saying... or doing. He laid there quietly in his bed, until the moment when things would become interesting to him.

And moments later, things would be.

The door to the black-painted cell slid open moments later, and two orderlies with a taller boy came into the area. Salvation did nothing but lay there with a smirk over his lips, making absolutely no effort to care. If anything, they probably assumed the bastard was sleeping. The boy that they brought in was dragged out of his original cell for some medications, which of course, he refused to take. The kid never talked, only whimpered, and always did his best not to be around anyone outside of his brother, and close companions. They sat the boy down on the bed, and left, locking the door firmly behind them. He wasn't much of a problem, until his strange military-orientated behaviors kicked in, and made him a living weapon with his own two hands.

"Well, well well... still not talking hey little brother? You know, they aren't going to ease up on your therapy unless you start speaking..." Salvation's voice was an eerie hiss, and his low tone sent chills up and down his brother's spine.

Chris looked over at Sal worriedly, and threw the sheets off of his lap and ran over to his brother's bed, which was across the room. Climbing onto the bed clumsy and drugged as ever, the boy grabbed onto his brother and hugged him tightly. Salvation groaned and shoved him off, snapping at him, and demanding that the boy contain his fucking self. But Chris was a paranoid creature, and it forced him to insanity an in instance.

"S-Sal... I C-Can't T-Talk..." Chris whispered, still holding onto his brother tightly.

"You just spoke you blasted idiot!" Sal said, trying to shove Chris off of him again. "Let go of me you fool, I'm not going anywhere!" Sal grew irritated with his brother rather fast, and his heart began to accelerate violently. The other younger brother refused to let go of his twin, and was resorting to sobbing and grabbing onto Sal's hair. When the boy accidentally yanked too hard on it, the older brother struck the younger one, straight across the face with a loud slap that left a bright red marking.

Chris began to cry, and started to almost shriek with just how loud he was balling. His brother had been abusive to him for years now, and this was what he had resorted to. Shockingly Salvation strangely enjoyed beating his brother, for reasons unknown to even the doctors that shoved meds down his wretched throat. The older brother loved to see people close to him in some sick and vile agony, and he also loved to be in control of a situation until he came across someone else who could be. For Sal, he was a 'Flip' in nature. A person who was dominant at times, and submissive at other times. He almost always wished to be the one being punished, but when it came to those he saw as weak and pathetic like his brother, he enjoyed dishing out the punishment. And seeing Chris in tears, sitting there holding his face, just sent waves of rage and pleasure through him at the same time.

The boy with the silver hair knew that look in Salvation's eyes. Salvation was not like any other beast that lived in these tombs, and he would prove that each and every time he got the chance. He was different from his twin in every way, from the navy-colored hair, to the raging reddish eyes, and the beating of his uneven heart. Without warning Salvation grabbed his brother, and began to strangle him on the bed. Chris quickly became alarmed with fear, and snapped into his 'Five' mode, and attempted to fight off his brother. Of course this only egged Salvation on, and before he knew it, he had his brother flipped over, with his arms beneath his stomach. Chris had been wearing an un-done straight jacket when he'd walked in, but now it was snapped in place and his brother was unable to fend him off. Salvation began to laugh violently to the point where he sounded like a fucking banshee, grinning and hissing as he grasped onto his brother's hair and whispered to him.

"You say you don't talk, well fine. I don't wish to hear your voice. I only wish to hear your screams..." Salvation licked the side of his brother's face, and then proceeded to rape his twin brother as violently as he knew how. The younger one could do nothing to stop his twin, so he only laid there and cried, until he couldn't help but yowl from the pain. Salvation continued to do this, unaware that somewhere in the room, there was a camera - which was openly filming everything that was going on.

Deep under the Asylum, there was a guard getting his rocks off.

Last edited by Salvation Arclight on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sebastian Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Silence, silence accept for one thing, the steady rhythm of feet pacing. Alone in his room the tall teenage male paced, his dark hair hanging either side of his bowed head as he did so. His eyes were closed, he was tired but hungry, hungry for something he knew the other demons would not allow him to have. Pace, pace, pace, turn, pace, pace, pace, turn. He’d been doing this for so long now that he felt dizzy, yet he ignored the feeling. To feel something was better than feeling nothing or just sadness. But it wasn’t just sadness that the young man felt, guilt was also harbored in that tall thin frame of his. ‘I’m a demon, I shouldn’t feel guilt.’ He told himself but that didn’t make it go away. But why was he feeling guilty?

The answer was simple, there was someone he knew he was hurting but couldn’t stop hurting even if he tried. That made the young man mad, that he could not help who he was hurting. He could not help who he was hurting because the other demons kept him locked away in this small room. All alone, with no one to speak to, no one but himself.  The young man’s pacing suddenly came to a stop as the distinct sound of the cell being locked reached his ears. “Sebastian, it’s time for your meds.” The voice of one of the demons said. Though really the woman wasn’t at all a demon, just a humble nurse doing her job of giving medicine to the poor unfortunate souls locked up in the asylum.

Sebastian opened an eye, watching her from behind his long hair with a dark eye. If one were to examine closely they were a peculiar shade of maroon, one that seemed to light up when the young man got excited about something. “You should know by now they have no effect on me, unless Lucifer has actually managed to create some sort of pill that will return me to my human form. But that is something I do not wish for, even if it does mean my lover will die and I shall continue on.”

The nurse sighed and walked in with the tray, a guard stood close by the door, this young man known as Sebastian was known for his habit of occasionally lashing out. The nurse ignored how uneasy she felt under the red gaze and reached out to take the boys hand and make him sit. Sebastian complied, he was tired and in no mood to fight. Sitting silently he watched the demon woman hold out a cup of water along with a bottle of pills to him, “You better not be giving me holy water again, you remember how that burned me.”

“Darling,” the nurse said in a slow calm voice, “you’re not a demon. It was just in your mind that it burned you. You were not at all hurt.”

“Whatever.” Sebastian muttered suddenly snatching the water from the woman, scratching her hand with long nails in the process. The nurse yelped rubbing her hand with a frown, “We really need to cut those nails of yours young man.”

“No you don’t.” ‘Bastian blankly stated in response before downing the pills and averting his gaze, “and if you try I’ll tear out your soul to make it my dinner.” He said in such a deadly calm the woman shivered.

“Look,  ‘Bassy, you-”

“You don’t have permission to call me ‘Bassy. Only Matt can do that, along with anyone who I wish to flirt with. I have no interest in flirting with you. Can you just leave? Send in the guard Reagan or someone, he’s moderately attractive and I’m bored. I want to nibble at his neck, get a taste of that soul of his.” The boy said stretching out and making his back click before flashing the woman a sharp tooth grin. He’d sharped his teeth himself, a painful process that once at the asylum dentists had to fix up. Sebastian had refused to get the capped though so now had six stupidly sharp teeth.
The nurse sighed, “I’ll ask him if he wants to come and talk to him. But you can’t get angry at me or him if he doesn’t.”

“What if I do get angry at you then, dull messenger demon? Shall I tear you apart, suck the blood from your neck and rape your dead body. As a demon you’d find that most delightful would you not?” ‘Bastian said giving her a black look before turning and lying down on his bed with a loud thud. “Now leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to you. I have no business with you. You are nothing to me.”

The nurse sighed and picked up her tray before turning to the door, she got there only a couple moments later to have ‘Bastian’s paper cup hit her in the back of the head. “Take this with you why don’t you.” The dark haired boy stated blankly before closing his eyes hoping that the only other disruption for him on this night would be the arrival of Reagan, who at this moment ‘Bastian was unsure if he should kill, fuck or just fawn over. ‘Suppose I’ll figure that out when he gets here.’
Lurker Sebastian
Lurker Sebastian
The New Kid
The New Kid

http://insanitysdomain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:53 am

[Collab w/ Melvin]
~Night Time~
Raphi finally got out of bed, to see that it was night time now. The darkness seemed to swallow up the entire asylum, and all the back-up lightning flared to life, as a storm hit and destroyed the city outside of the asylum. The thunder and lighting grew louder, shaking the place violently, making most of the patients have panic attacks, or at least trouble breathing from the stress. Nurses, orderlies, and "higher-ups" ignored the storm, as though it were nothing and bothered no one.

Raphiella Azure was no taller than 5' 3''. She weighed about 100 pounds, which was around 35 pounds under what should be her proper weight. She was meek-looking, very small, and easy to subdue most times, until she fell into her obsessive state, where almost anything blue was better than life itself. She just had to have it. The girl slipped out of bed, and wandered slowly over to the door, that was barred off like a fucking kennel, meant to keep the animals in their cages. She pushed her face up against the bars and tried to see through the dim lighting, into another kennel, where a beast of pure insanity lie in wait. Fingering her strange blue hair she pulled away from the door, then sighed, and turned around, looking at the door.

A moment later, a voice whispered to her - that startled the life out of her.

"Raphiella." Was all it said. The girl whipped around to see that someone taller, more built then she could have ever been, and more ruthless then she was - standing outside her door. The male's face was shadowed-over, and all you could see was the wide grin over his lips, the pointed fangs that he had grafted to his face, and the tongue that soon fell outwards between said fangs.

It was Melvin, the boy who was labeled a psychopath, the one she had been looking for, across the corridor where the wall was lined with cages, as was hers.

The sound of unlocking was heard, and moments later the door slid open. The male walked inside, his shooting and disheveled hair apparent - even in the bolstering lighting. He closed and locked the door a moment later, then approached her, with his usual evil intentions.

"I don't wanna play Mel...." The girl said quietly.

"Awwww, you don't want to play with me? Come on Raphi, it's been so long here, you know the rules....." The voice of Sin, Melvin's strange other side, a shadowed beast that preyed on her each night, and whenever people weren't looking. A hungry monster, that a child would never think to be anywhere but under the bed...

Melvin lifted the girl into his arms, and at first, he seemed to be almost gentle. Carrying her over to the bed, he set her there, and sat before her, with a wicked glare in his eyes - even in the darkness. He began to mutter to himself, and occasionally snap his head in random directions, his docked and cropped ears seeming to listen for things around them. Raphi slowly backed away from him, and he grabbed her, running his fingers through her hair, and then down the side of her face. She could feel his nails along her face, adding just enough pressure for her to know that they hadn't been clipped by the nurses in eons or something. The girl winced and tried to back up again, but Melvin suddenly lashed out, and forced her onto her back on the bed. The sick creature that lived inside him laughed and leaned down so that she could see him, his eyes looking hollow in the darkness. It soon became obvious that there was no escaping his grasp, and that was just the way this monster of a man liked it.

"We're going to play a game Raphi..." He whispered, Sin, the horror that was Melvin's other side. "And you're... going to behave... and stay quiet, as always. I even brought you... a little something...." He hissed.

Melvin reached into his back pocket and pulled a dark blue bandanna from it. The girl knew the coloring even in the dark, and a strange on-set of euphoria set in. She smiled and snatched it from him, then began to almost giggle, and rub it against her face. It was ragged, and old, like someone had left it on the ground for a long time. Probably, because someone had. She began to get so lost in her strange obsession, that she didn't realize the beast had come out to torture her in a sense - in return. Melvin ran his clawed hands over the sides of her face, and loomed over her a moment before he began to bite down on the side of her jaw. Raphi yelped and he bit down harder, until she closed her eyes hard, and tears formed in her eyes from the pain. The wolfish fiend slowly let up as she grit her teeth, and gripped onto the bed sheets, and her blue bandanna. Slowly, her bright blue eyes wandered to Melvin's hair, still shooting, and looking wretched in the dark. She tried to ignore the biting, and the scratching, but it was almost no use.

The boy held the smaller female down, and when she struggled, he only became more forceful with her. Grabbing either of her thighs he pushed her legs apart, and held her there until she stopped fighting him. Bruises and markings from where his hands were would show up later, as he used such force to get whatever it was he desired. Which tended to be her of course. It was ironic that they both wound up there, straight across from each other. He'd been abusing her for years, though deep down inside, his original self loved her so very much. Still never enough though, to stop him from defiling her. Which he was doing, right about now. The male wolf refused to keep his dominance to himself, and with his dark side out, he made it as painful as he could. Each time the girl tried to get away, he'd slap her, or bite down on her neck until she moaned out in a gasp of agony. He even bit her lip until it bled, the red blood dripping down the side of her face. He would smirk and lick it off, then continue as he wished. The pain seemed only to radiate through Raphiella, the rougher Sin got; eventually the girl succumbed to Melvin's dark side, and laid there, in silence. She kept the bandanna in one of her hands, her bright eyes watching him atop her.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:17 am

[Partial Collab w/Sal]
Christopher, opened his eyes a few hours later to the darkness surrounding them. He was in his bed now, and had been untied from his straight-jacket somehow. He sighed and closed his eyes, figuring that one of the nurses had done that, after his brother had struck him so hard he had blacked out. The boy's long silver hair splayed out over the edges of the bed where he lay, his breathing faster, and his nose strangely running. He reached up and rubbed the area beneath his nose, to see that he was actually bleeding. Worried, and suddenly sitting up to whimper, the boy winced and threw off the cover that had been tossed over him. His eyes wide a moment later, he realize that somehow, he was only in his white shorts, with nothing else on.

For a moment he continued to stare at his legs, then with an almost silent sigh, he looked over across the cell room, to see that his twin brother, was sleeping soundly, and probably high off of whatever they'd given him to calm him the fuck down. Chris laid back down in bed and curled up under the sheets, the storm loud, and slamming the walls all around them. He began to go wide-eyed again... and then moments later... he was in Oblivion....

Or something close. The boy suddenly blacked out, and Five was brought to life again, the sounds of the storm, now like gunfire. Twitching and shaking, the kid sat up, and began to look around for ways to "get out" of the situation. He was unarmed and completely confined, what could he do? He began to pace around, and make sounds as if he were talking to people, but no words followed. Just sounds. He began to think he was on the battlefield again, and suddenly stopped in his tracks and relived one of his awful nightmares....

Chris had been locked away much like this before. Thinking back to being abroad, the kid remembered how terrible people were.

The ground was dank, and wet. It smelled of sewage, and rotting corpses. The boy got to his feet when he came-to, only to see that the people of this area were there to meet him. Armed and dangerous, they dragged him out of captivity, through the dark underground tunnel, that lead to... somewhere. Moments later Chris would learn what true terror was, as they tried to get him to tell on his men, and their hiding locations. Chris didn't say a word, and stood there in silence, as they cracked him openly with a whip, his flesh tearing, and pouring crimson down his face and chest. When they got to his back and flogged him properly, he only cried out and begged for his death, however, these people were masters of torture, and they would rather enjoy, letting him live. For hours they would beat him, rape him, and find rather repulsive things to shove into him, to get him to talk. Eventually the lad had screamed so hard, that he actually tore his vocal cords - and the inside of his throat actually began to bleed. When they learned he was useless they bound him, and....-

Lightning crackled in the air and struck the top of the building where the asylum's peaks stretched out into the sky. The lighting began to flash and guards were heard running through the corridors lined with cells, to make sure that the emergency back-up generators were still on. Without them everyone would have problems, such as cages coming open, and the asylum getting littered with beasts and monsters. Chris snapped back out of his vision, now on his knees on the ground, crying, and confused. He whined and attempted to rub his eyes, shaking, and looking around to see that he was back at the asylum once again. His brother still there passed the fuck out, the boy felt alone, and cold.

Salvation frowned in his sleep, probably having a nightmare or two of his own. Moments later his eyes opened to a strange warmth, that came in the form of his younger brother. Chris had crawled under the sheets, shaking like a leaf, pale as the white on the padded walls. His was sweating, panting, and trembling with every each on his body. Salvation groaned and rolled his eyes, his vision blurred from the medication. His younger brother whined and was attempting to get his attention, so he decided to take advantage of this, and wake himself up properly. Chris laid there flush in the face, still panting, and traumatized. The older brother rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then pulled him into his arms, and grabbed Chris by the throat. Whispering into the boy's ear Salvation promised Chris attention in the manner in which he desired, but only if the younger brother, would pay attention to his brother first. Of course the younger one would agree, since he was such a pussy anyways.

Salvation snickered, and then grinned evilly, lifting the covers and watching his brother. He felt the kid's frozen hands slide up and down the side of his legs, and he opened his mouth and practically drooled on himself. Chris slowly did as Sal asked and whined a bit in sorrow, then pulled his brother's pants down and began to give Salvation, what he'd asked for. Laughing evilly Salvation pushed his brother's head down, and forced him to suck him off. He would give Chris what he wanted later - after he enjoyed this, and possibly beat his brother just for crawling into bed with him in the first place. There were just no fucks to be given, only taken, and Sal would, eventually, even take that from his brother. Over and over again. Without remorse. He would get what else he was looking for later still though..

There was still one more person Sal had to inflict his pain on. But that would be 'tomorrow'.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Other Chris sat in his cell, leaning on a wall and staring off into space. He was so drugged up lately, that he really didn’t know where he was. He was absolutely convinced that he was dead or some shit. He was muttering to himself, and glanced over at Axel and Alice, who were in the cell across from him. They were always together, but he was always so alone… he wanted a friend to talk to, but he didn’t really have anyone that cared enough to talk to him. Other Chris sighed and stood up slowly, brushing himself off and going to the doors of his cell, looking out into the world outside of the cell. Sure, it was more cells, but there were people in those cells, and those people were cool people that had interesting backstories, he was sure. He shook his head and chuckled to himself before he saw a new comer coming down the hall. He’d heard about this one. This man was responsible for multiple murders, and had even supposedly eaten one of his victims after cutting her to pieces and leaving her mangled remains for her family to find. Other Chris knew he’d get along with the guy, because both of them had killed multiple people in their days. He stepped away from the bars and pulled a toy train out of his pocket, watching the bars of the cell open.

Sprilly was thrown into the cell by a large man and looked back at the man who had thrown him in. He’d gone through some hell being put in this place. The man who’d put him here had treated him like absolute shit, and had once even kneed him in the stomach, making Sprilly double over before leaning next to his ear and whispering, “Here, the murderers are the ones that die fastest.” Sprilly spat at the guard’s feet and looked back, “Just remember,” he started, his yellow eye glowing brighter than the green one, “I may be locked in here… but you’re locked in here with me…” He straightened up, “You’ll die first by my hands.” Sprilly earned another knee to the stomach, but didn’t regret it.
Other Chris smiled at Sprilly, “Hello,” he said, “I’m Other Chris. Why are you in here?”

Sprilly shook his head, “Same reasons as everyone else… I did something ‘naughty.’”

Alice and Axel were watching the two guys talking and Alice was doing her job, sucking on Axel’s rooster. Axel’s hand was on the back of her head, forcing her to suck lower on him. He noticed that Sprilly was attempting to avoid looking at him. Was he disgusted? Usually they were. Axel didn’t care, though. He loved when people gave him the disgusted looks that they usually did. Being with your sister was something so taboo that no one really liked it. No one understood the bond that the two children had better than the kids themselves. Axel loved his sister, but knew that she just had sex with him because she was obsessed with him. She worked so hard to get his attention, and he always ignored it, because if he gave in any more than just showing that he enjoyed it, she might stop doing it. That was something he didn’t want. That would mean he’d have to go over and rape Other Chris every now and then, using the boy’s weird state of mind to his advantage. Alice was content with sucking Axel off, anyways, considering she’d been doing it for almost six months now. She looked up, “Are you almost finished?” Axel laughed and grabbed her head, forcing her back onto his dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Angelic-Songbird Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:20 pm

In the soft afternoon light, a beautiful girl with the face of an angel, and shock of bright pink hair gazed blankly out the window. There was a slack expression on her angelic face and her steel grey-blue eyes were expressionless, and dull.  The scene going on around her seemed to be completely lost on her, as she didn’t even notice the exchange between Yusei and the nurse. She seemed almost sweet, and harmless, as she looked out that window. Her small frame seemed almost frail and her eyes kind. But looks could be very deceiving. Around the Asylum she was known to the orderlies as the pink-haired menace, on her arrival here she had even tried to claw one of the nurse’s eyes out. She had nearly succeeded too, as she was already inching her delicate fingers into the woman's eye sockets. The only way to stop her had been with a strong sedative injection. This menace, this whirlpool of fury, hid itself inside the small girl staring outside at the courtyard below.

Yusei’s voice brought her slowly out of her trance. She looked around dully, as if she had just woken up. As she saw her twin cradling himself in a corner, a burst of affection flowed through her. Twan, she thought lovingly. My twan. Why do you look so sad? She hadn’t even noticed the orderly that was in the room with them. She just saw her twin, and immediately made her way over to him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and nuzzled her face into the hollow of his neck. “It’s okay,” She assured him. “It’ll be okay. I’m here.”

Luka then began to run her fingers through his long, silky purple hair soothingly. After a while, she even began to hum to him softly. She continued to comfort him when she felt a hand pressing into her shoulder. Hissing slightly, she looked up to see who had disturbed their moment and saw that it was an orderly. Damn bitch. Who the hell did she think she was? Luka would rip her apart, she should have known better than to even breathe on them. She gave the woman a cold, hard look and shielded Yusei protectively. “Yes? What do you want?” She spat out cutingly.

“You have to come with me, Miss Luciferum. The Doctor wants to see you.” She said in a hesitant, soft voice. The nurse didn’t want to get her worked up; she had see many an orderly fall to the hands of this pink-haired menace.

"No." She said simply, and turned her attention back to her twin. She was now twisting his hair into delicate braids. The pinkette paid no more attention to the nurse, for all she knew she could have dropped dead right then and there. The only thing that mattered to her was Yusei.

"I'm afraid I can't accept no for an answer, ma'am...Please don't make this difficult." The nurse was pleading now, begging her to abide just this once.

Luka's face contorted itself, her lips pulled back into a sneer-like grin, and her eyes narrowed at the intruder dangerously. "Difficult? Me?Do you want to know what it was that I saw when I had crossed?" She continued to pleat Yusei's hair gently. "I was able to catch a glimpse of the future. Do you want to know what I saw?" She stopped her work to stare at the nurse levelly. "Your death."

The bullshit statement had the effect she wanted on the nurse. Her face had turned pale and she backed towards the door slowly. Luka got up and shadowed her every step of the way. The orderly turned and flung open the door, crying out,"It's the patient! She's in one of her-!"The pinkette had yanked back the nurses' head by her hair. You would think she would have had the foresight to at least put it up. The pink-haired menace dug her fingers into the terrified woman's scalp and yanked roughly. A red liquid oozed from her scalp and down her fingers as her nails pierced the woman's scalp. I've drawn blood...! She thought gleefully and dug in farther. The woman began to scream for help and Luka just cackled gleefully. It was too late, she was hers now. She would destroy this stupid nurse who dared to try and take her away from Yusei. She would rip her apart with her bare hands, she would-

White Stars burst in front of Luka's vision as a strong sedative was pumped into her veins by the needle sticking out of her neck. Luka stumbled and released the woman from her grasp, and drunkenly swatted at the needle in her neck. Dammit, not again...She glanced towards her twin one last time as her body gave out on her and she came crashing to the ground. She reached towards Yusei as she felt the orderlies lift her up and onto a stretcher. Bastards...she thought as her heavy eyelids closed against her will.
Luka Angelic-Songbird
Luka Angelic-Songbird
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukkiteru Dark Rockman Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm

[Collab w/ Luka]

Yusei sat in his cell blissfully unaware of his surroundings, to his surprise he felt Luka's arms wrap around him. "Hey Twan" yusei replied with slight happiness in his voice, he immediately dazed out of reality while Luka began to nuzzle and braid his hair like always. As he slowly shifted into his own reality his eyes grew blank as if he had no emotions. Yusei appeared  in a white room with a small group of teenagers covered in blood, Yusei without any thought moved closer to them. As Yusei approached them , one of the teenagers turned around revealing his severed nose, a punctured eyeball." Do you remember me? Come on don't tell me you forgot me, it makes me sad that you forgot what you did to us" the teenager walked up to Yusei  and scoffed " This look, it's priceless and to think you killed all five of us." Yusei began laughing at the male speaking to him, taking out a short knife from his back pocket. "You bastards got what was coming to you, you mocked me and  Luka, Tsk tsk you see my friends that I cannot allow." Yusei stabbed the male's head dragging it down to his nose. He laughed loudly yelling out the phrase "Delightful isn't it!?" which each thrust of his arm.

"Mr.Okazaki, Mr.Okazaki wake up" the tender voice of a nurse shaking him out of his trance. He sat up grabbing the back of his head. " Damn, what happe.....what are you doing to Luka" He raised his voice glancing over Luka's body.

Without letting her respond he stood up walking over to the nurse.With a grin on his face he grabbed her hair yanking her towards the wall. With crazed laugh Yusei bashed her head against the wall, the blood spilling out of her nose as well as her mouth. Leaning closer he licked the blood of her lip." Shhhhh don't worry I'll end it quick" Not being aware of his surroundings one of the guards shoved a needle in his neck injecting him with a sedative. "Fuck......" he fell against his side smirking sightly.(Meh)
Yukkiteru Dark Rockman
Yukkiteru Dark Rockman
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Intel: LUNCH TIME and everyone is outside!
Melvin smirked when he woke up, the bright light shimmering down through his cell, right into his fucking eyes. He reached down beneath his pants and scratched himself, then rolled over onto his side. Pulling a sheet over his head, he went back to sleep, and decided to say FUCK lunch for the day. He had loaded himself with so many pain killers after fucking Raphiella, that all he wanted to do was sleep. And so he did.

"Alright you animals get the hell out of your cages!" A loud shouting was heard, then banging on every single cell. Melvin gave the guard the finger and ignored him, and the guy made no effort to feed the jackass since he didn't want it.

"Hurry, up, hurry up! Get your fucking clothing on and march your stupid asses out there right now! Don't eyeball-fuck me asshole I will fuck your mouth to hard your mother will feel it!" Another guard was heard yelling. Melvin couldn't help but lay there and laugh to himself.

Another guard stopped before the creature's cage, and looked to the guard standing to the side of it. "You're not dragging spiky-head out?" He had asked. Melvin growled at that remark and debated with his other self about reaching through the bars and snapping the guy's neck - but effort would have been involved, so he laid there.

"Fuck no, I'm not dealing with that rat." The other huffed. "Let's get the rest of those fools out of the wards so that we can catch our fucking break. Not getting paid enough for this shit."

"You're tellin' me." The other agreed back. "MOVE IT MOTHERFUCKERS! Get the hell outta there or you will starve! And with the new meds you'll all be getting tonight, I would suggest eating. Fucking rejects. Look at you! Pathetic, spineless wastes of a human! Ha! Goddamn if I had a dime for every single fucking time you blasted fools took forever to get the fuck out into the lunch area I'd be rich!"

Everywhere in their cells, the animals came out to play. Free to socialize and do whatever, while they caught their daily lunch. There was space to life weights, masturbate, and even sit there and play 7 minutes in Heaven with whomever. Most of the cell mates stuck together, a lot of them were terrified of even leaving their cells. The more dominate ones were quicker to get their food, as they usually had other "things" planned for the rookies and weaklings. Regardless, there was a massive wall around the backyard lunch pen, with armored snipers, that were loaded with tranqs and other things to subdue any riled up patients.

Last edited by Melvin Louie-Leon on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Amunet had sat alone in her cell for the close two years she spent in there. She spoke to no one, acknowledged no one, only at when food was brought to her, which was done on rare occasions so she would eat scraps and save most of it. She was frail and tiny, the youngest one to ever be put in this asylum and the youngest still. This was no place for a little girl.

It was lunch time and it had been almost a week since she had last eaten, the staffs way of getting her to come out of her cell. When she was sure everyone else had already gone outside, she cautiously made her way in the same direction. Her plan, get food, go back to her cell and disappear for another long while again and hopefully no one would notice her. Without a sound, not a footstep or sound of breath, she made it slowly down the hallway and outside where the sun blinded her for a moments time. Having no windows in or around her cell, she wasn't accustomed to this light.

She thanked the fact she was so tiny and could easily use the furniture or whatever else there was to hide behind as she grabbed whatever food her hands could grab. Just as her hand grabbed what she assumed was bread, a hand in her hair pulled her back, still no sound came from her mouth.

"What do we got here, a lil mute huh? Tiny little thing for someone to be in this lovely establishment." a rather large male said. She didn't know who he was or what he wanted, but she instantly started crying, still not a sound to be made. "Oh we're gonna have fun with this little one, aren't we boys?" delusional, this man was alone but his severe schizophrenia made him believe he had his own little gang.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Finally outside, Ryou grinned. He liked being outside, he liked it alot, the orderlies however never particularly liked bringing the pale boy outside. At one point they had just stopped letting him out, that lasted maybe about a week before they decided it was best if they just try and keep him happy, he was easier to handle if he was happy..or at least as happy as one could be within this horrid place filled with psychos and bastard doctors. As two nurses escorted him outside, he noticed one of them had a lighter in their back pocket. Must have been one of the new workers since Ryou didn't notice her, and she was stupid enough to be carrying a lighter around him. Smirking Ryou knew exactly how he was going to get it, once at the door way, one of the nurses went to go keep watch somewhere else. Ryou looked up at the one who stayed at the door, now Ryou honestly did look like an innocent little boy, and this trick was one that all the newbies fell for. He spread out his arms and smiled up at the nurse, indicating that he wanted a hug. The nurse rose a brow but shrugged it off, playing it off as one of the problems the boy had and bent down hugging him. He smirked even wider carefully taking the lighter from the her back pocket before pulling off and running out, hands shoved in the pockets of his sweater.

He giggled and laughed as he ran over to some bushes in the shade near some trees of the yard of the asylum. He sat and brought his knees up close to his chest and looked around spotting some squirrels in the tree branches above him. He just sat there, watching them for a while, an innocent smile on his face as he tilted his head at the small animals. A sudden thought came to his head and he began to collect twigs and sticks, being careful not to be seen of course. Once he had collected enough he used a rock or two to knock two of the small creatures out of the tree and to the ground. Noticing they were still twitching, still alive he frowned and knelled down next to them. "Poor little things, you must know that I did not mean any harm." A sudden grin spread across his face, his eyes covered by his hair as he snatched one up and snapped it's neck, pulling the head right off. He did the same to the other. Now splattered in blood he went back to his twigs, to which he lit the flame on the lighter, and let the flame take the twigs creating a small fire that one would see on a camp site. He sat with his legs crosses, picking up one of the squirrels head and placing it on a stick, before placing it just above the flame.

"Lets gather around the campfire
And sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along"
He sang, swaying back and forth a bit, watch the flame and the bloodied animal limb.
One of the orderlies seen what he was doing from the door way and came rushing over, it just so happened to be the doctor from earlier.
"Ryou what on earth are you doing!?" He demanded and tried to snatch the stick away from him, gagging as he did so.
"C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along"
Ryou simply sang his reply as he stood up, the flaming squirrel head on a stick still in his hand. He turned to the doctor. "Look, I made it just for you, I roasted it and everything. Here, try it!" He tackled the doctor sending him to the ground, taking the stick and shoving the head into the doctors mouth, forcing it shut. "Now be a good boy and eat it all up" he giggled softly.

Other orderlies began to rush over, getting sedatives ready.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm

[Collab w/ Amunet & the King]
A tall boy crept out from behind the twin doors, that let everyone outside. Chris was one of the last kids to leave the building, and his nervousness was the main reason for that. Cautiously he wandered outside, looking for one of his mates, or for his twin brother. Anxious he looked around in all directions, hoping to find one of them. But instead, he tripped over one of the stones sticking up out of the grass, closer to one of the lunch table. The boy fell forwards and almost busted his face, then got up and ran away from the situation. Moments later he'd almost crashed into some strange man, who was standing before a little girl. Confused, Chris took a step back, but when he realized she was crying, he froze wondering why.

Oblivious to the third person that showed up, the tallest of the three stood upright with a wicked smirk playing on his face. He seemed amused that now there was a second person for "them" to torture. The small child curled into a ball and wrapped her arms around her head to shield out any attack that might occur next.

"Well, well, well, looks like we got ourselves a tough guy 'ere. Huh, boys?" He said with a chuckle looking at the male who accidentally bumped into him.

Chris's eyes went wide, confused by what the other meant by that. He didn't say anything, and slowly stepped around the other guy and stood between the girl and the older male. He frowned and shook nervously, but still preferred to take the beating versus the small child. Panicked he looked around for Sal, but he was nowhere to be seen at this point.

The child, confused at what he was talking about very cautiously moved an arm and looked up to see what the guy was talking about when she saw the third stand between her and the bully. Her eyes went wide, at a loss for what to do she looked around for something and quietly snuck away while the attention was the new guy.

The smirk on the bully only grew a he approached him closer, "Ready to have some fun pretty boy?"

Chris's eyes seemed to strangely phase out. In an instant, his adrenaline had surged through him, wrapped in total fear, and soon some sense of a protective nature. His other side 'Five' was starting to kick in, and with the narrowing of his eyes, he slowly lost his fearful tremble.

"Oho, you wanna fight pretty boy, make my d--" He jerked suddenly as what looked like rotten mashed potatoes suddenly hit the side of his face. Not too far off, Amunet stood there, trembling and terrified, one had covered in the same icky food as the one on the side of his face. "Both of you, are dead." He hissed and looked at the male. "You first." He reached out for him.

Chris ducked a moment later, and then with lightning speed, his military training kicked in, and he grabbed the other male by the arm, spun him around, and forced him to the ground. Many times he had this done to him by his brother, but strangely, the boy was in control for now. He knelt down on the other guy's back, ad pushed his knee into his spine, still holding the one arm behind his back. For a moment, his life flashed before him, and he was reliving the memories of past battles with those abroad. He sat there on the guy for a moment longer, and then was suddenly pulled off the guy - by someone else entirely.

Another male came into view, and his shadow just cast itself over the boy with the long hair, the male on the ground now getting up, and the small girl.

"Chris, didn't I tell you not to pick fights with these pathetic insects?" A low voice asked. Immediately Chris snapped back from his weirded-out vision, and turned around to see a guy with shooting blue spiky hair. The boy looked at the small girl and then ran over to her, and picked her up. He pointed to the guy who was on the ground, and whined, still holding her. The mysterious fiend before them smirked and looked down at the guy who thought he was a gang of people. "You wanna play with me?" He asked curiously tilting his head to one side.

Amunet panicked for a moment, suddenly in the arms of someone else and she wasn't sure if she should trust him, with what she had seen and heard from this place, just because someone protected you, doesn't mean they were your friend. Most of the time it meant they were after you to hurt you worse. Still, she sensed a kindness from him and buried her face in his hair holding onto him tight, to hide away her tears once more.

The boy, growling in pain and cussing every word he could think of, stood and tried to adjust his arm and ignore the searing pain shooting through it. He stared at him for a moment then spat on the ground by his feet, "Fuck off. I want the girl not you."

Chris shook his head at the guy that had appeared and pulled him from the fight. He backed up with the girl in his arms, and pointed at the guy again. The other male only seemed to wear a smug grin, that just stretched across his face with pure violence in his eyes. Without even giving the other male a chance to fight, he reached out and grabbed him by the neck with a single hand, and began to choke him out. His veins became rather apparent on his arm, and he grinned deeper once he noticed the man was having trouble breathing. Chris lowered his gaze, and covered the girl's head.

Amunet only held onto the male tighter, finally the very faintest sounds of crying came from the small child as she held onto the male that saved her. She said nothing however and only held onto him, not only to keep from falling but hugging him as if to say thank you for saving her. As the scary male was killing the bully.

Chris whined and turned away from whatever the other male was doing to that guy. He looked over quickly again, and then determined that running was the right answer. He carried the girl in his arms and took off back into the asylum, and then hid in his cell with the girl, setting her down softly.

Meanwhile, shots were fired, and the male strangling that stupid fucking guy, was nailed in the back with a sniper round. It slammed into his back and tranq'd him immediately, knocking him clean out. Guards assembled immediately, and took the two males away.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sebastian Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

So then, once it again it was lunch. Lunch, the time of day when tasteless food was shoved down the throats of patients that didn't want to eat. Sebastian waited patiently and didn't put up a fight. He knew that doing so was useless and he just wanted to get out of hell as soon as possible. He said nothing to the guard that opened the cell for him and he calmly walked out, his thin pale skin looking even more pale in the lights of the hall. The cuts on them caused by the guard Reagan the night before only accentuated the fact. He kept his face hidden behind his hair as he was made to walk with the others to the outside others.
Around him 'Bastian could already see the fights were breaking out, human souls desperate to escape the confines of these hellion walls and picking fights with others believing that they were to blame. All the petty human souls wanted was to see the light of the sun shining down from the heavens once more. Not this pathetic thing that shone over the keep. Ignoring the human souls that were trapped alongside him, Sebastian took his food before finding a table to sit down and start eating. Just because he ate didn't mean he had an appetite though, sitting in the light of day made him feel uncomfortable and hence not hungry. Part of him wanted to pounce at one of the others that were trapped in the asylum with him. How he craved a human soul, but ‘Bastian was smart enough to know that lashing out would have the other demons attack him. Inject into his veins the horrid liquid that made him feel sick, eventually passing out minutes later.

After only a few mouthfuls of food Sebastian stopped eating, just sat there staring at the plate before letting out a heavy sigh, standing and wandering away to find someone more quiet, away from the others, where his hunger wouldn’t trouble him as much. ‘Perhaps I should carve something from a stick. The yard tree is dying, the wood should be easy to cut through.’ Sebastian thought going to stand by the tree. A couple other inmates were doing the same, one hissed at him but ‘Bastian ignored him. Reaching up with his long pale arms he snapped off a small branch before going to sit against the wall. ‘Bastian knew he was being watching by guards and he knew why, the stick he held could be used as a potential weapon. Though ‘Bastian didn’t plan to use it as such, he had no desires to be shot at today, perhaps another. For a few minutes he sat about in silence, picking at the branch with his long nails, trying to carve himself a small dragon figurine. Perhaps today would turn out to be his lucky day and the guards would even let him keep it. Surely they’d prefer him to be playing with useless toys than to be pacing the room. Much better for his health playing was, at least ‘Bastian thought so.

It didn’t take him long to finish the crude and not very good carving, he felt disappointed in himself. The dragon didn’t even have wings, the carving more looked like a crudely made lizard. ‘Well, I could be in hell for eternity couldn’t I. Surely I could get better. Ugh, who am I kidding, this is shit, why do I even try, fucking Reagan, it’s his fault, he kept me up and I can’t concentrate. Why does he have to be so tasty? Why must his body be so pleasurable? His fault. His fault.’ The demon mentally grumbled before throwing the carving aimlessly at the tables. Someone had already taken his food though it seemed, looked like he was going to have to go hungry today. Standing back up he went and retrieved the lizard carving, ‘perhaps I can convince one of the guards to give this to Matt, to make sure he knows I have not forgotten him… but how many years have passed on earth… could Matt be dead… woe is me and my pathetic life. I shall never see my true lover again, deary me, deary me. What is one to do in this situation? With fight so futile and with food no better than gruel. If only I could suckle on the pure silver nectar produced by the human soul. Woe is me. Woe is me.’ Approaching one of the guards he kept his head bowed, he was at least a foot taller than the man who ready a weapon thinking that the prisoner might attack. But instead the guard was pleasantly surprised to find himself be offered the small wooden lizard. Mildly confused he simply settled for saying , “Why thank you, it’s very nice.”

“No it isn’t.” Sebastian blankly said in return, “and it isn’t for you anyway. I wish you to give it to a human man. If you would be so kind to do so. Lucifer or one of the higher demons should know who I speak of. His name is Matthew and you will take this offering to him. I fear that he may of forgotten about me.”

The guard, disappointed and mildly disgruntled responded with, “Are you sure Matthew is a real person.” He said pocketing the carving and giving ‘Bastian a rather blank look.

“Yes, he is a human. He is not a demon like you and me. He brought me here though. He betrayed me yet I still love him. But when I am free I shall have my vengeance and I shall make him my pet.” Sebastian said in his normal dull tone, yet some anticipation seemed to flicker in his dark eyes that made the guard take a step back.

“Fine I’ll do it. Now go back to your lunch.”

“You should also have lunch, demon. Or you too will be hungry won’t you.” ‘Bastian muttered in response before wandering away to find a lonely corner and dwell on his own self loathing.
Lurker Sebastian
Lurker Sebastian
The New Kid
The New Kid

http://insanitysdomain.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luka Angelic-Songbird Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:23 am

"Alright you animals get the hell out of your cages!"

The loud, obnoxious call and ruckus that followed snapped Luka out of her slumber. Her eyes were clouded, and she felt very, very dizzy. Bastards, they fucking sedated me. Again. Fury flooded through her, heating her blood and burning a fire inside of her. She wanted to destroy something. Weakly, she tried to get up off the lumpy piece of crap that was her cot. She felt so weak. So tired and sluggish. She couldn't even rise out of bed properly, she kept falling back as though she was restrained to the bed. Luka blew a lock of pink hair that was obscuring her view out of her face, and craned her neck as much as she could. It was e trembly difficult, she could barely even lift her head off the mattress beneath her. The sedative they had given her must have been a strong one, she was lucky to even have woken up when she did. Finally, she was able to force her head up enough to look down and around the cell. Her cloudy mind realized that she was in fact restrained; it hadn't been just her imagination. Assholes, what the hell can I do to them now, in a state like this? They may as well have, because as soon as I get my strength back I'm ripping them apart with my bare hands.

Luka's slender neck trembled violently, and unable to support her head any longer, her head flopped back against the hard cot forcefully. As she bounced slightly from the aftermath, Luka went over what she had seen of the room while her head was still up. It was a slightly larger cell than the one she and Yusei had shared. It also had another cot in it, which had the sheets turned down, so more than likely she had another "roommate". Her fuzzy brain dug through her memories as she tried to recall who's cell she could possibly have been moved to. A name flitted through her mind briefly. Yami Bakura's cell, I think...

The pinkette didn't have time to dwell on this newfound information though, as two guards just burst into the room. One of them sneered at her boldly and strode over towards her. I should rip your lips off for that.. He began undoing her restraints roughly. "We're to escort you." Was all he gave the incapacitated pinkette.

"Where?" She managed hoarsely. Her voice was barely above a whisper. Damn, her throat hurt. It felt so cracked and dry.

"The showers," He sneered gleefully as his burly hands wrapped around her small wrists and he yanked her up. Luka's legs trembled and gave out, and she collapsed onto the floor in a heap.

"It's lunchtime," She replied coldly."And besides, I don't want to go anywhere with a fucking disgusting pig like you."

The guard stared at her for a few moments before pulling his hand back behind his head. Luka knew what was coming before he even moved towards her. A sharp slap resounded through the cell, and her right cheek stung. Luka tasted blood on her lips. He must have slapped her harder than it seemed. Had she not been incapacitated, he would never have been so bold.

"What a dirty mouth, such a shame, it was a pretty one too." His rough, calloused fingers gripped her face by the cheeks and dug in painfully. Luka met his gaze with a look of disgust and hatred. She would tear him apart for even daring to touch her. As soon as she got her strength back.

"Showertime," He announced excitedly, his eyes roaming up and down her body hungrily, and indication of what was to come. She shouldn't have expected less. Most everyone here was twisted and fucked up, even more so than the patients. The guard slipped a hand under her arm and yanked her up harshly and to Luka's utter humiliation and absolute shame, she had to lean on the disgusting creature just to walk.
-------

The guard shoved her into the tiny, cramped shower stall. There was nothing but a thin plastic curtain separating them now. The bright LED light that was giving Luka a terrible headache. She was still a little weak from the sedation, but not as weak as the guard had thought. To Luka's absolute glee, her strength was returning to her. Looks like you're dead after all, my lovely guard.

"Strip for me," An eager, harsh voice said from the other side of the curtain.

Only if you scream for me. Sluggish hands gripped the bottom of her pink scrub shirt and slowly lifted it off. Then, just as slowly she pushed down her pants and stepped out of them, turning this way and that so the guard would have full view of her thin, but curvy body. She was sure he could see her shadow clearly through the cream-colored plastic shower curtain; she could see his. His burly shape was crowding the archway to her stall. Heavy breathing could easily be heard as she hadn't even turned on the faucet yet. A slave to his lust, it would be all too easy to gank him. Luka smirked to herself slyly as she slowly slid off her undergarments. It wouldn't be the first time she had used her body to kill someone. Now, how should she commit the act? Ah.

A bottle of shampoo caught her eye and a plot formed almost immediately. Ooh, that's devious! She complimented herself as she reached for the bottle. And now the show begins. Although by now her strength had very nearly returned to her, she played the drugged, defenseless patient. She turned on the shower a little- too much water would ruin her plan. Then, she shakily brought the bottle up, above her head, and spilled it's contents onto the tile. It was already slippery when wet, but with the soap covering the floor, if one didn't know about it, it would be very, very easy to have a little accident. Using her foot to spread the soap all around, she pretended that her arms gave out, and leant against the wall, panting heavily.

"I-..I can't...." She sniffled tearfully to the lecher outside. She could feel a change in him, he went into ful predatory mode, thinking he could take advantage of her. He immediately yanked back the curtains and rushed in. He didn't even bother to wonder why the floor was so sudsy, why she wasn't even wet, or why she was standing off to one side. No, all he was focusing on was the hard bulge in his pants and what it wanted. Luka grinned evilly. Stupid man. Almost immediately he began to slide on the slippery floor. "Here, let me," Luka placed her hand on the back of the flailing guard's head. "Help you!" She slammed his face into the tile with all of her strength, and was rewarded with a delightful crunching sound. The guard slumped down onto the shower. Blood poured from his face and mixed with the water to stain his clothes, and a bright splatter of blood decorated the white tile wall. Luka grinned even wider. Beautiful. The guard groaned in pain and tried to lift his hands up to his nose.

A horrible look had taken hold of the pinkette's face, as she bent down to be eye level with the guard. She gleefully took in her damage. His nose was completely smashed in, and by the looks of it, so were his front teeth. "Mmm..~ " She took in the sight of the gore and immediately felt a warmth spread throughout her body. Violence was the biggest turn on ever, in her book. The guard was conscious, but too busy gagging on his own blood to do anything. Luka placed her hands on either side of his face, and, digging her fingers in the same Way he had done to her, pulled his face toward hers. Her tongue hungrily snaked out to caress his blood soaked lips, to lap up that precious liquid that gave him life. She made a sound of satisfaction at the taste, and crushed her lips onto his. The taste of the blood was exhilarating. So salty, yet metallic. Luka pressed her teeth into the guard's lower lip and pulled slightly. He was whimpering now. It only goaded her on more. She pressed her teeth even harder and yanked with all her might. RRRRIPPP!! A terrible Tearing sound filled the air, followed by the sound of someone spitting something out. Blood gushed forth from the guard's face. Luka had ripped of his lip. Just like she had promised. A scream echoed through the showers, causing a warm shiver to spread throughout the pinkette's body. Delicious.

The devious pinkette lapped the blood up from her lower lip as she stared enthusiastically down at the bloody man underneath her. What a tantalizing sight. Blood was pouring nonstop. More than likely he'd bleed out soon. "That was for even daring to think you could touch me." She then began to pat him down for weapons. She found- to her delight, a nightstick, a pocketknife, and a lighter.

"Oh lookie..We can have so much fun here." She threw the pocketknife and the lighter to the side, she would save those precious items for later. The nightstick was collapsible, and one of those durable, hard plastic types. It would do perfectly. She glanced up at the guard's face once more. His mouth was hangin open, like some sort of limp marrionette. Perfect. She grasped the nightstick in both hands, and extended it to it's full length. Then, in one swift motion, she thrust it into the man's mouth, and out the back of his neck. There was a bloody nightstick protruding through the man's face from two sides, the front of his face, in his mouth, and the back of his head, where Luka had forced it through. The pinkette got up and, stepping over the dying man, took her shower. She hummed and sang along cheerfully to the sounds of the man gagging on his own blood. Glorious.

After her shower, Luka looked around for a towel and a spare set of clothes, but there was none. The bastard. She would just have to wander around like this then. Tying her hair up into a knot, she hid her newfound weapons away and waltzed out the door, not once taking a look at the corpse on the shower floor:
Once outside, she caught sight of two guards making their way towards her. Shit, they'd find the body... And then she'd never get back to Yusei. She had to think fast. Luka put on her best, wounded, scared look and limped/dashed to the guards, immediately throwing herself into one's arms. "Please," she cried," Help me! I was sh-sh-showering when someone killed the guard on duty! I was so s-s-.. S-scared I ran out without my clothes or anything!" Fake tears welled up in her eyes, and her beautiful, angelic looked terrified and submissive. Her little display worked. The guard she was clinging onto blinked and removed his coat at once. Then he wrapped it around the trembling girl's shoulders and held her protectively. "Let's get you out of here and into come clothes," he said kindly. "I'm Joe, by the way. You must have been very frightened."
Luka nodded her head to whatever- what was hi name again? She had already forgotten- That guy was saying as they escorted her back to her cell. Once there, "Joe" gave her a fresh set of scrubs. "Now- I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Luka.."

"Luka, that's a lovely name. Almost as lovely are you are-" His face reddened slightly."Anyways, I-if you ever need anything..just give me a call." He rushed away, looking thoroughly embarrassed.

How peculiar. Luka dressed quickly and sat on her cot. She took out her weapons and looked over. That man seemed to be sympathetic towards her. Even complimenting her. What did he want..? She pricked her fingertips with the blade of her pocketknife, still pondering. He seemed sweet. Prick. And caring. Prick. She felt nothing, though, except for Yusei. Prick. A wicked smile grew on her full pink lips as she imagined ripping out the heart of "Joe" the guard. Prick. He might prove useful yet, but as soon as he was no longer helpful..Prick. Luka began to giggle softly, which quickly turned into a wild, deranged cackle as she thought of all the terrible thing she could do to him. He made a terrible, terrible mistake the moment he had sympathy for her.  An evil grin graced her lips. She would destroy him.

A while later, Luka put away her tools and wiped her bleeding fingers on the white bed sheets. She stared at the bright red streaks that stained them now. Lunch should be over soon. Luka had missed it, but no matter. She would be meeting her new cellmate any moment now.
Luka Angelic-Songbird
Luka Angelic-Songbird
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LY the Knife-Kid Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 pm

[Collab with Salvation - prepare your fucking mind]
Lunch was going on, and Salvation had casually walked into the usual clearing with a smirk. He had very clearly seen Melvin beat the fuck out of someone and attempt to kill them, and he even enjoyed watching the tranq dark fly into his back and knock him the fuck out. How dearly he wanted to just violate his wretched mate's body. Over and over again he had been taken violently by that male, and right then, he had only wished to return the favor. But something else caught his eye, and it was the fiend staring at him from across the park, near one of the other side doors, just... standing there.

Across from where Salvation was, a little deviant was standing. With her knife just in the sleeve of her white dress she stood there, looking for someone to prey on. It was then that her disastrous vision came across the tall male with the long flowing blue hair. Almost immediately, sick ideas twisted and writhed deep within her mind. How she would engage his interest was beyond her, but his eyes were already there, so he'd clearly done half the work for her. Smirking she looked around for that girl Raphi, wondering if he had confused the two. Other than their height difference, they did look similar, since the two were sisters. But with a wicked grin she gestured to him, daring him to come closer. She knew this male to be one of dangerous accord, and well... LY loved to play with danger. However, if the man should follow, as she turned on her heel to wander back inside, he would learn, that she was far more dangerous... than him.

Sal's eyes followed the girl into the darkness, as she returned to the shelter of the asylum. Before he knew what he was doing, he was very curiously, following her. He had no idea who she was, and found himself just slightly curious. She looked like Raphi, Melvin's girl. Or the girl he forced to be his every other night. Grinning, he strode across the grass, shoving people aside as he passed. None of them turned to fight him, and continued on as the devil walked on by. Soon he found the side door and wandered into the corridor, where a red light was the only thing glowing and keeping his eyes from loosing sight of the floor. Black and white tiling was all about the place, but the female, seemed to be gone. Had she wandered into one of the cages?

This was Cell Block D, or something to that effect. It was where the less-threatening lived, and there was a lot less "D" being whipped out and shoved down people's throats and into their asses. Salvation decided to wander right, and began to move down the halls. No idea where the strange little girl had gone. Was he crazy? Was she not actually there? Perhaps the meds were fucking with his mind. Nevertheless, wandered further, he did.

LY very much was real. Dead inside, and might as well have been dead to the others. A wandering demonic spirit, that's what she was inside anyhow. She watched the almost Angelic male pass by, his long hair was striking to her. How she wanted to chop it off and muffle his face with it... while she fucked him with her knife. But patience was an important thing to a killer, and oh, she had plenty of that. Curiously and almost in total silence, she crept along the walls, following Salvation deeper into the corridor of kennels. When he came to the dead end, there was a faint teal-colored lighting, illuminating the area. When he stopped, she had stopped, and when he became confused, she prepared to strike.

Salvation stood there dumb-founded. Where the girl had gone he truly had no idea. But once he turned around to head back to the area - well... there she was.

"Oh Sal, I have learned so much about you, in such a short time..." LY's voice was cold, dead, and as eerie as you could have imagined. She looked at the other's name tag as she said his name, then looked into his eyes. "Your first mistake, was following me, my dear. And your last mistake will be getting lost to the darkness."

Salvation smirked and cracked his fists, then brushed hair from the side of his face. "Oh really? And you expect me to be afraid of a small girl?" He retorted.

LY whispered and grinned. "Sal..... everyone... is... afraid... of me...."

Salvation backed up and felt the wall at his spine. The girl's strange voice echoed slightly, and he felt dizzy from all the medication he'd been loaded with. He reached forwards to grab her, and in an instant, he had her by the hair. She was small, and frail-looking from never eating, or something. Perhaps it was just her age.

Little Yami Lusciah, grinned up at the man with her hair. "I love it when people are rough, it gives me just the excuse I need...." Salvation obviously didn't know who he was fucking with, and LY intended on telling him. "My name is LY, and they call me the 'Knife-Kid'...let me show you why!"

Salvation's eyes found hers, and widened a moment after the first slash was made. Fiercely, and with such strength, the blade came from beneath her sleeve, and slashed Salvation straight across the stomach. A second later, he felt a tearing pain in the arm that he'd put forwards to grab her. He gasped and pulled back from her, grabbing his arm with his left hand, shouting out in pain. Little Yami laughed menacingly, and then proceeded to stab Salvation in the right thigh, since he was still in reach. He backed away and she stabbed him again, not deep enough to kill him unfortunately. Now bleeding Sal had fallen to his knees, and then over onto his side. The sight of his own blood had startled him, but it was still nothing compared to what the deviant had in store for the devil. Without hesitation the little one jumped onto Salvation, getting the blade to the side of his face though he struggled.

She would whisper to the man and tell him to lay on his stomach, or that a throat-cutting would occur. Obviously Sal hadn't a choice but to listen, and he laid there shouting in agony. Others in their kennels peered through the bars to watch, and when they saw the girl pulling down the male's pants, some of them found it too hard to look away.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Sal hissed, his adrenaline kicking in. LY put the blade to his spine, and hissed at him to stop moving. He laid there, his heart slamming against his chest and onto the cold floor beneath him.

"Why... I'm going to fuck you Sal... it's kind of a thing around here. Using this knife."
LY the Knife-Kid
LY the Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Raphiella Azure was lingering around the lunch tables, looking for a place to sit. Her radiant blue hair fell down her back, split into two ponytails, and bounced up and down as she walked. The girl walked by groups of people, and said nothing to them. Sighing, she found a table with no one sitting there, and sat down and quietly ate her food. Normally, Christopher, or Melvin would have approached her to sit beside her - sometimes even Chris's brother Sal would sit there. And once in a blue moon, if they weren't around, her half-sister LY would come near, just to see if she'd "killed anyone good lately" or something.

But for now, she was completely alone. It wasn't so bad. Being alone was rather in her nature since she was a child. Always reaching out and helping others, but in her mind, there was nothing but herself, and her colorized obsession. She fingered a lock of her azure hair and smiled, knowing that the name she had, fit her well. Blue was the most perfect color, and not a damned thing out there would change that. Not any meds, nurses, or doctors. And so at the asylum, she would remain.

The girl kicked her feet beneath the table, and occasionally felt the ground and grass beneath her shoes. She didn't like her shoes, they were white, but at least her scrubs, were blue. It was a faded and pale blue, but that was more than blue enough for her to stop scratching at people, and screaming about the evil colors that were out to get her or something. Raphiella found her mind wandering into her past, swirls of intel and memories coming back to haunt her.

A girl was running down a dark alley way one night, all alone, fending for herself. Several older kids had been chasing her, and following her. Nights before these kids, all male, had grabbed her on her way home from her performance classes, that tended to go on until after dark. Her parents were always away at work, and so for this reason, she wandered on alone. There were about five boys, all of them taller, older, and stronger. Raphi had only been around one male, who for the moment, wasn't around. What the older kids did to her would scar her for all of existence, and make her feel wretched, and evil inside. They violated her, and forced her to violate herself, and they beat her whenever she refused.

One night in the abandoned house, they had grabbed her yet again. Several of the boys tore off her clothing, and forced her to her knees before them all. Each of them slapped her, or beat her with a belt, leaving markings over markings - that had been there before them, from the girl's own parents having done the same. She did nothing but laid there crying, cold, and naked on the floor. One of the males grabbed her and pulled her hair, and climbed on top of her roughly.

It was then that a door swung open, and the girl had covered her head. Loud screaming and yelling was heard, along with the breaking of bones, and faces. Before the girl knew it she was covered in darkness, a blanket had been tossed over her, it was soft, and warm. A few minutes after that she was lifted off of the ground, popping her head out, to see who's arms she was in. The spiky haired boy that she'd known for years had come back for her, and in the wake of his return, many had paid the price. The five kids that had been attacking what he believed was his, were now dead, beaten to death - with cinder blocks.

Now Raphi wiped tears from her eyes, and covered her face. Her beloved 'King' that she had called that since he had told her she was one day to be his Queen, wasn't around. Saddened, she got to her feet, and left her plate behind. Crying tears of pain, the girl wandered back into the asylum, to look for the boy that normally met up with her. He was her protector, and she was his everything. She didn't understand why he got mad and beat her, but she knew that it was worth staying with him for. Many times she'd tried helping him with Sin, his strange evil persona that came out and harmed her frequently, but it was to no avail. Still though, she would stay loyal to the only thing that had ever truly stayed there in her life. That is, until she met the twins of course. Melvin's other mates. She loved them too. Sal was a little hard to get along with though.

Raphiella pressed her face up against the bars where Melvin's cell would have been. She had no idea that he had been taken away to Solitary Confinement. When she didn't see him there she fell to her knees, and sobbed wondering where he was, and if he'd forgotten her.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Psycho Saga Re-Vamped [ RP ] Empty Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Post by FallingPhoenix Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 am

Eastern Asylum
                  10 Years Prior
Mr. Alexander Croup one of the leading experts in the area, if not the country on criminal profiling working for the government to take down the most severe of psychopaths, if there was a book on the subject laying around somewhere in your household there was a high probability that Mr.Croup had written it. He had caught fifty of the worlds worst serial killers and dozen of more deviants, he was the best. And yet he had know idea what to make of the file he was holding in his hand. He had no idea what to make of the boy just eighteen years old sitting in the middle of the small padded room separated from him only by a thin pane of one-way glass. He was at a complete and utter loss of words or understanding that monster.

"It just doesn't make any fucking sense!" Mr. Croup exclaimed throwing the file on the table in front of him as he paced back and forth like an agitated cat.

"No of course not and would you expect anything less?" Wondered Mr. Croup partner a one Mr. Asbel. You see one would be able to tell the difference between the two gentlemen rather easily. This was because of course since they looked nothing at all alike. Mr. Croup was about two and half heads shorter then Mr. Asbel but much bulkier in terms of muscle mass. He always had some sort of stubble growing about and his face was built tough like the rest of him short nose bent from getting broken too many times, cold grey eyes that had seen much too much in their time on the planet. While Mr. Asbel was very much like a stick bug in appearance a slender willowy body that looked as if one strong gust of wind could send him falling to the ground. All of his features were long, long limber fingers on hands large enough to cover all of Mr. Croup's entire face, a long almost beak like nose, and long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail. His eyes were a pale blue in color, and some said that if you looked directly in them he could see into your soul.

"Well of course not... especially not from him." Mr. Croup replied making a gesture towards the boy in the other room. "He goes from skinning people alive, to fucking releasing anthrex in a mall. All without any shape or form of motive or rhyme or reason to it. What is the point in it, what makes this bastard tick."

"Have you ever maybe thought that he did it for well evil for evil's sake?" Mr. Asbel pondered picking up the discarded file looking at the picture of the man, looking back at him his eyes cold and empty.

"No, that can't possibly be nobody is that much of a monster Mister Asbel. We are not in some murder mystery book or some comic we are dealing with real people. And no normal person would do the things this fucking kid  has done."Mr. Croup retorted starring at the kid through the glass.

"That is my point exactly Mister Croup. We are not dealing with a normal person here. We are dealing with some differently not normal even by the standards of the residence within this here asylum. He is in all rights and regards something much much worse. So you have to stop thinking of him as a human for he is a different breed then the likes of anybody here."
Mr. Asbel responded

"If that is true....  God what the fuck are we dealing with here?" Mr. Croup wonder aloud to himself, he was worried more so he was scared, scared of that boy and the things that his existent meant.

"I don't know Mister Croup. I honestly don't know." Mr. Asbel replied starring off emptly into space one thousand thoughts running through his heads like rats in a maze and none of them were indeed good ones.

It was at that point where as the kids these days say, the shit hit the fan. A loud groaning noise ran through the asylum almost as if the whole building was moaning out in pain, then nothing and then a minute passed, and then... all the lights went out. The entire building was plunged into darkness, everything from motion sensors to security cameras, to the coffee machine in the break room. That was then the screaming started somewhere, one inmate, one nervous and confused person just snapped maybe some repressed memory was brought up by the surrounding darkness no matter what it was. But the screaming spread and spread until through out the entire building you could hear the ear piercing cacophony of horror drilling into your head.

"Well this is just fucking great, this building is a fucking piece of shit I tell you. Nothing seems to work right and when it does it is trying to fucking kill you and my god that fucking screaming." Mr. Croup muttered as he fumbled around on his jacket pockets for his flashlight  

"Oh calm down Mister Croup... The lights should turn back on in any moment and the staff will deal with the freighted patients. The lights should turn on any moment now and then we get back to examining our little monster." Mr Asbel voice rang out through the darkness calm and cool as always and if almost  as if the lights were waiting for his line there was another loud groan and the lights flickered back on.

"Oh Fuck...." Mr. Croup whispered his voice mixture of fear and nonacceptance as the lights flickered back on in the subjects cell which was exactly the same as they had last seen it except for one thing, he was gone.... and one the wall directly across from the window written in what appeared to be blood.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DETECTIVES

The pair look at each other a mixture of horror, fear and a lot more plastered across their faces. They nodded at one another and moved for the door drawing their sidearm and into the hallway and towards the entrance to the cell, following the sounds of screams getting louder and louder and the distinctive sound of one man laughing. When they reach the door they found the two guards or should I say the two ex guards. One of them has throat ripped open and the other had appeared to be strangled to death with his own intestines.

"How did he kill both of them that fast?" Croup wondered aloud as Mr. Asbel was examining what appeared to be a stain on the floor, but when Croup got closer he saw that it was another message for them written using the blood from the man who's neck was ripped open.

KEEP ON GOING

"This is bad... this is very very bad." Mr. Asbel said as he looked down the hallway following the bloody footprints that lead down it, and judging from the shapes more dead guards.  

"You don't fucking say." Mr. Croup muttered as they began to walk forward guns ready and that when things decidedly got even more worse.

A long beeping sound was heard as a cool calm robotic voice spoke "All Cell Block Doors are now opening."

"Oh Fuck me..."
~~~~

"Good afternoon everyone this is Jessica Aule with Channel 7 news, coming live from outside of Eastern Asylum. Apparently following the escape of a high profile patient within the Asylum, a riot has broken out within the building and several multiple mentally unstable individuals are now doing battle within with police forces and the prison guards. From our position you can hear the occasional gun shot ~"

"Hey stop right there!" The Newscaster was cut off as three police officers ran past them and the camera man turned the camera's focus towards them or more importantly the man they were yelling at, skipping towards them without a care in the world but when the cops came. He stopped looked at them for a moment and then brought out his gun.

"Holy Shit he has a -" The officer was cut off as a bullet was introduced to his brain and then in rather quick succession his two other companions went down as well, their blood coating the grass.

The man then preceded to continue his skipping towards the group of newscasters and their vans stopping a few feet in front of them with a big old smile plastered on his face. "Oh the news is here, If I knew I would be on camera of worn something nicer and not covered in blood.... Well anyway I suggest that none of you move for I would hate for this to end violently." He said as he turned looking from newscaster to newscaster before stopping on the Channel Seven team. "Channel Seven with Jessica Aule! I love you guys! Wait! Don't move I got a story to tell you!" He said before causally pointing the gun at the newswomen face and firing it killing her almost instantaneously on national television with a smile on his face.

"See there was your headline!" He explained before breaking out into mad laughter, wicked and completely insane enough to give you nightmares for weeks. "See headline! It was a joke it was funny. Come on don't leave me hanging here!" He tried explaining disappointingly before pointing the gun at him. "You camera boy are you still rolling."

"Ye-s Yes Sir." The Camera man mannered to stammer out.

"Fabulous!" The man said before leaning down and picking up the microphone that the newscaster had dropped when the man had shot her. "You guys should really learn how to take care of your equipment better, this microphone is all covered in blood! And you guys call yourselves professionals." He muttered with a slasher like grin on his face. He then straightened himself up and smiled at the camera "Hello World this is Katsuo Ater... And I would like to tell you... THAT I'M BACK!" He said kicking one foot up in the air behind him while pointing his gun at another random newscaster and shooting him in the chest.

"Now then camera boy! Give me the camera!" The man obviously shaking nods and hands it over and soon all the TVs in the nation are now turned towards him. "What is your name?"

"J-ohn My name is John"

"Okay John well do you have a family or somebody that you love or anything like that?"  Katsuo asked from behind the camera.

"Y-Yes"

"Good! We all need somebody to love in this world it gives us a reason to be here and all! Now then tell them that you love them."

John shook his head quaking in fear. "Oh, Come on John don't be that why. I don't want to do anything that I will regret" Katsuo responded.

"I- I love you guys...." John said still shaking obviously scared and in fear tears streaming down his face.

"Now that was it that hard know was it? Well Bye John!" And with that Katsuo began to beat the man to death live on national television with his own camera that also was broadcasting the whole event, it went on past the point where the camera lens was broken and covered in blood, but you could still hear the man begging and screaming as he was hit over and over again.

Katsuo looked down at the body and smiled dropping the camera as he began to walk away towards the real world, towards the front gate shooting newscasters and police alike as he went. "I've got so many things to do, so many people to see, Oh this is going to be so much fun!"  Katsuo exclaimed happily like a kid on Christmas as he raised his gun firing at the police cruiser coming towards him, as it swerved and lost control spinning away.

"Well looks like I got some work ahead of me!"
~~~

Eastern Aslyum
  Present Day
  Midday

"This is Chuck GoodBorrow here with Channel Four News live at Eastern Asylum. Where we are all waiting for the arrival of Psychopath and Mass Murder  Katsuo Ater. Most of us remember Mr. Ater for the events that took place at this very Aslyum ten years ago when he killed over 50 people in his escape. Now ten years later to the day our sources say he had apparently turned himself in. Stating rather simply that he "Wanted to go home." And it seems that Mr. Ater and his escort are arriving at this very moment."

The armored truck was pulling in up the drive to the Aslyum a full police escort surrounding it and even a helicopter following from above. Everything was in place as to if something went wrong it could be contained. They had practiced hundreds of scenarios that could of happened all in an effort to stop anything. The truck stopped at the police barricades the reporters on either side as well as protestors on letting him as well as even fans clamoring to let him go. The back doors opened and stepped out covered in chains and restraints stepped Katsuo Ater and the crowd went wild reporters started yelling cameras started flashing as he smiled looking significantly older then the last time he was seen as just a lad stepping down from the van. "Barny! How is the Wife doing? Oh yeah I slit her throat. Sorry about that one I was aiming for your Daughter but they both look so much alike!"  Katsuo told one of the guards waiting as he was brought down he smiled and nodded towards the cameras but he attention was drawn to the two men standing in front of him.

"Mr. Croup! Mr. Asbel! I'm so happy that you two managed to make it to my little home coming. I was worried that you might miss it! Look around you they all love me!" He exclaimed a small on his face his eyes twinkling.

"Shut up Ater if you know what is good for you." Mr. Croup told him angrily as he made a motion with his hand. "Let's move it people, let us get this bastard inside before anything happens"

And with that they moved towards the Aslyum which loomed over them casting it's dark shadow down upon them. The buildings was old and decrepit looked like it came straight out of the setting of a horror movie... It was hell on earth and it was exactly how  Katsuo remembered it. "Oh It feels great to be home...."
FallingPhoenix
FallingPhoenix
Melvin's Personal Asshat
Melvin's Personal Asshat

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Queen of Randomness Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:27 am

Ah, another lovely day at this wretched asylum... Eyes the color of a deep blue slowly opened, glancing up to the bare stone ceiling that had come to be a constant reminder of her current situation. Her eyes narrowing, Riley Roberts groaned in disappointment that she was still here. It wasn't just a dream. She wondered if and when she would ever be released from this damned place. Sighing softly, she sat up on her cot, the thin white bed sheets slowly rolling off her pale shoulders.

Riley's eyes curiously glanced around the room, just to see if anything had changed. They soon fell upon a nurse, a female with a somewhat kinder face. Thank goodness, she had gotten one of the better ones. "Riley...?" the nurse softly called out to her, standing just a few feet away from the foot of her cot. She was holding a thin metal tray with a few medicine containers and a plastic cup filled with water on it. She seemed to have been calling out to her for a while now. Riley didn't even hear it. "Ah, you're awake now," she muttered, watching as the patient sat up. "Good morning, it's time for your medicine," she told her, making her way over to the side of the cot.

The blonde girl narrowed her eyes at the nurse, glaring angrily. Couldn't there ever be a day when she didn't have to take those stupid pills? She couldn't just ignore them anymore; she wasn't at home, and the nurses simply wouldn't allow her not to take them. Riley took the pills in her hand, being offered them, and promptly gulped them down with the aid of a drink of water. After checking her mouth to see if she had actually swallowed them or not, the nurse began to walk away. "By the way, it's lunch time now," the woman informed her, seeming to have perfect timing as immediately afterward, a loud shouting was heard ringing through the walls of the cell.

"Alright, you animals, get the hell out of your cages!"

Riley blinked, rolling her eyes and nodding as the nurse left. "Damn asshole... such a loud, disgusting voice that one's got..." she muttered, crawling reluctantly out of the covers on her cot and standing on the cold floor. She quickly got dressed, slipping into her shoes, which were more like slippers in her opinion, before beginning to start making her way towards the doors that would take her outside. She wasted no time in getting her food and finding an empty table. She sat down at it, a soft smile appearing on her face when she found that she had a perfect view of her surroundings. Her eyes slowly scanned the area, curiously gazing at all the others who suffered the same fate as her... being stuck in this goddamn loony bin.

A hand slowly lifted a piece of bread to her mouth, the other holding up her head as she leaned on her elbow, which rested on the table, and she started on eating her lunch. Food seemed to be her last and only source of happiness left in this world. She had always loved to eat, especially sweet things like cake and candy. But since she obviously couldn't get things like that here in this hell hole, bread would just have to suffice.

Occasionally as she ate, her eyes would fall upon a subject of interest. One particular subject happened to be that of a boy who was apparently a pyromaniac. She didn't know him, but then again, she barely knew anybody here. Despite being here for oh so many years, she still had yet to really meet anybody or even attempt to make them known to herself. She had seen this guy around before though, at lunches and such; he was an interesting one.

A light smirk slowly crossed her lips as she watched him set fire to a small group of twigs on the ground, indicating to anyone looking at her that the "Queen of Randomness" had decided to come out. Her smirk only widened as she witnessed him roasting that poor squirrel's head, her paled lips now curved up in a twisted, sadistic grin. "Ooh, how delightful! Lunch and a show!" the Queen mused to herself out loud. A low chuckle slipped past her lips, which slowly grew into a dark yet quiet cackle. Being in this asylum for so long had caused the persona's sadism, and overall psychosis of both her and her "host" of sorts, to increase rather dramatically. She delightfully watched the humorous (to her) scene playing out not too far away from her table, continuing to eat her lunch with her eyes locked on the psychotic boy.
Queen of Randomness
Queen of Randomness
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Melvin opened his eyes, some 15 minutes or so after he was laid in solitary confinement. Everyone was still at Lunch jacking the fuck off, and here he was, strapped the fuck up, in a straight-jacket. All because he had to go and attempt to fucking kill someone. Melvin hadn't forgotten about Raphi, he'd find her eventually again. It's just well, he was pretty high right now. And oh yeah, -

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Who the fuck knocks on a solitary door?

The spiky-haired male turned his head two one side, blinking like six times to get rid of the blurred vision. Unfortunately it wasn't helping. A moment later the door slid open, and several people walked inside. The male closed his eyes, and focused his drowned-out hearing, and was able to make out people communicating, and then the door slamming together and locking tightly. Just what the fuck did they have plan for the monster today?

"Did you hear about that guy that came back after all that time boss? He's going to put us through a world of shit. Just when we thought people who ate lead paint or roasted animals was bad... we have this fucker moving back in..." One of the lab coats was saying.

Another smirked, and looked over, writing things down on a clipboard with his pen. "You're a little spooked, aren't ya Sanchez?" He wondered with a grin.

"Hey fuck off man, these people here are sick twisted fucks, monsters, killers, rapists... all that shit." The other man retorted.

"Well you two please stop fighting? We have some tests to run on subject 666 Old Spiky-head over there. And he's been sedated, so he's rather tame for now. Best get these results, and the DNA out to the labs, for processing. Then the government is paying us an additional bonus, if we can come up with a cure to some of this insanity. OR at least show some fucking progress." Their manager snapped. The other two swallowed and one laughed a bit. A nervous laugh.

"Look boss. No offense, but no one is showin' enough progress. We need to change and up the meds. Ol' Spiky here was trying to kill someone in the yard. We can't have that shit. It's bad publicity, and even worse, it lowers our marks." The man nervously shifted through his paperwork, then just said fuck it and reached into his pocket and downed some pills of his own. What a wonder it was, that these people even worked there. Then again, it was said, once a apart of the asylum... you truly became... a "part" of this asylum...

"You think I'm not aware of this? Like I've stated before, higher dosages. For everyone. Do not fail me doctor, I don't want to have to move you to the lower end of the asylum." The boss man growled. "Now get the fuck off your asses, and get this asshat up and into therapy. I need some more for the records, and I want to see if we've learned anything new here."

There was a prominent "Yes sir" from both of the men, and then they proceeded to swallow rather harshly, and wander over to "King shit" of the asylum. Nervously they appeared on either side of Melvin, who was also strapped down violently, to the bed. The bed, which was in the middle of the giant white padded room, where no other cell mates would ever join him. Least, that they knew of. Unstrapping the beast they watched each other's eyes, and then eventually dragged the kid to his feet. Melvin wasn't unable to really stay or do anything, as he were so heavily sedated he was literally drooling. The only things that he could hear over their voices were his... and they were all in his head - communicating with each other.

Oooohhhh, tsk, tsk Melvin, what-ever are we going to do with you? A voice asked. It was Sin, of course. Melvin could not mistake the chilling whispers of that monstrosity that lived deep within his soul.

Shut up asshat, gimme them ribbons, I need to masturbate... A new voice, had appeared in Melvin's head, over night. This one's name - was Bo. They had not learned of him just yet. But he liked to wear ribbons, that were coated in anthrax. He was shit compared to Sin still however.

I...can't... move... shit.... where... where they taking... m-meeee? Melvin wondered, trying to look around as they dragged him out of the padded room.

"And remember boys, no one said you had to be gentle with him. Get answers. Any way you can. I don't care if you have to torture someone in front of him. I need progress!" The boss yelled as they all made their way down some corridor to fuck-knows-where. Again with the "Yes sir" and then just blurred vision and messy conversations that Melvin couldn't understand followed.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:48 pm

[Cont'd Collab with a Deviant that is LY]
Salvation winced and coughed, blood dripping freely from his mouth where that knife had just been. He now had a lovely gash in the side of his face, and a slit tongue, which was bleeding quite a bit, considering that the mouth has the most blood in any given human body. The male coughed again harder, still laying on the ground in a growing puddle of his own blood. He reached out with both hands and attempted to pull himself forwards, but there was no use.

Little Yami had slit the back of his thigh, and was standing on it.

LY laughed and giggled, enjoying her catch of the afternoon. She looked around and peered over into the shadows, wondering where the guards had gone to. She had seen them come in from the other side, with that spiky-haired fool moments before. He must have done something, though what she didn't care to find out. Smirking, she turned back to Salvation, and put the knife up against his ass.

"Fucking your face was fun, teehee, but now it's time to stop teasing...." The little deviant laughed.

Sal coughed and groaned, trying to pull himself forwards, but felt the heel of her shoe on his leg again and just yowled instead. "Ugh you stupid fucking bitch let me go! I get my hands on you I'll fucking kill you I swear it!" Tons of profanity soon followed, but LY only laughed harder.

Little Yami was truly a devil inside the body of a small child. Using the blood from her hands, which had gotten there from her putting those fingers of her into Sal's mouth at one point, she smeared it up and down the blade, and then pressed it to the guy again. A sick and twisted grin of pure violation hit her face, and stretched across her lips. The small child snickered, and then sat down between Salvation's legs, him still laying on his stomach, and then put the cold blade up against his ass, and everything else in that region. Her only wish, was that she could have seen the facial expression, that went with the begging and crying that soon followed.

Salvation shuddered and wailed, burying his face into his hair, as the tip of LY's dagger slid into him. He arched his back and screamed, feeling the blade just shred him from inside. Panicking, he moved forwards, only for her to shove it into him further, causing him to cry and freeze up. He yanked his hair and yowled, the blade slicing through his flesh. He began to bleed out onto the knife, which somewhat relieved him, because then the pain was less fierce. Panting, he did his best to lay there, trying not to harm himself any further.

"Get up onto your knees bitch, or I'll shove this so deep into your ass it'll shoot through your stomach." LY said with a wicked grin.

Nothing really frightened Salvation, he was a wretched creature, who would pretty much laugh in Death's face whenever he had the chance. However, this was LY we were talking about here, and well, there was a blade already about 3 inches into his bleeding ass. So he carefully did as she had asked, feeling the blood trickle down his inner thighs and onto his white - 'erm, blood-stained-red, pants.

"Good boy, now let's see if you're even worth playing with." She whispered.

LY was no taller than 4 feet, which was enough with Sal bent over the way he was. She got as close to him as she could, to the point where he could feel her breath on his back, which was slashed open through his white scrub-shirt. Her tiny hands only went under that blade and between his legs, where she found him, and stroked him. Salvation's eyes went wide with confusion, and he turned around to see if he were really getting violated by a tiny.... kid. And of course, to his stupid amazement, there she was. Still sitting there, shoving the knife into him until he went numb, reaching down to run his bloody hands up and down his left leg, then reaching around to rub him hard.

Sal twitched, and strangely seemed to shift energies and become strangely aroused by the entire situation. Obviously he was fucked the hell up, but at this point? Who the fuck cared?

"Get the blade out of my ass, and I'll give you a proper fucking." He growled, narrowing his eyes at her. It was a challenge. He knew the girl would oblige - she was just that ruthless, that much was clear; it was just in her eyes.

"Oh so you think that you can teach me something do you?" She giggled, licking blood from her lower lip.

LY did remove the knife for the moment, and just openly and randomly, slit a large marking into her arm. She seemed to get intoxicated with the feeling, which Sal deviously noted as he panted, and looked at her. Without a real warning he just grabbed the kid, and pinned her up against the wall. Still she had that knife in her arm, so it wasn't as though he were stupid enough to attempt to take it away. Not with it being to his throat for the moment anyhow. Nah, instead, he just lifted her dress, to see that she wore nothing, and smirked. Forcefully, he penetrated the small kid, huffing and growling, his long navy hair sticking to the many injuries on his back and pulling at them.

LY seemed to like the attention from this mysterious fiend, and she brought the blade to the side of his face, and whispered to him occasionally, telling him of the things she'd done with the people who'd fucked her before him. Sal didn't even give a shit, and only continued to hold her there and fuck her harder. It was sick, and it was almost like he was completely determined to hurt her, or something. But the kid was totally dead to anything but pain, so it was strangely in both of their favors.

"I like you, devious fiend. Fuck me harder, I want to feel you writhe deep inside of me..." The girl whispered, fingering that long hair of his, and then rubbing it upon the blade to transfer the blood.

Salvation laughed and grabbed the girl's thighs. She was light as shit, so it wasn't like really had to make much effort in fucking her. He held her there and went all the way into her, until she hissed at him and pushed the knife up against his throat again. Salvation panted and continued to fuck her, slower now, with a wicked grin on his face. He seemed to go into another realm or something, unaware of just how much blood he was still loosing. All of his endorphins were kicking in now, and he was high, off of sexual desires. The sliding in and out of the kid seemed to only make him stiffer, the more and more he focused on what he was actually doing. He seemed to glare down into her eyes, but really, she was just glaring up into his. She was a powerful deviant that didn't look like much, but he knew better, that to test that theory if he'd stopped and attempted to run off. That and well, he was surely enjoying getting all ten inches of himself, into her.

"Let me down I have an idea, and it involves you sitting down, and my tongue down your hard cock." Little Yami giggled a few moments later. She looked at Salvation's face, his tongue was bleeding, and blood was coming out of his mouth each time he huffed and panted. He slowed himself and stopped, and before he could set her down, she grinned and patted the top of his head.

Salvation set the devious fiend down, and sat on his ass, which was numb and bleeding everywhere still. He looked high, and he was trembling, as his heart slammed against his chest. He tore off the rest of his shirt and looked into the girl's eyes, her grinning back down at him, still holding that blade. LY wandered closer, and looked down at him, then leaned down to lick the blood from his lip. Enjoying the metallic taste she proceeded to kiss him, finding his long tongue, and softly moaning to keep his attention. Salvation panted and moaned back as he kissed her, taking note of the strange feel of her tongue sucking on his slit-open one. It felt strangely good, and he closed his eyes and enjoyed it. Eventually she stopped and smirked, then got down on her knees, and began to give him a rather slimy bit of head. Sal was already near the end of his rage, and fought the urge to shoot her in the face.

LY seemed to be strangely good at this sort of thing, as though she'd practiced for eons. The demon child took the strangely Angelic-looking freak into her throat, and licked the tip of the beast's fury until he moaned and began to climax. She pulled back and grabbed his dick hard and then ran her blade immediately under the member, and up against it in one swift motion.

Oh the screams that followed.

LY laughed her blood-covered body off, and left Salvation there, bleeding to death because she'd just slit the entire underside of his dick open. Skipping down the halls with her knife, she continued on, laughing, and very proud of herself. Sal however - blacked the fuck out.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next