The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next chapter

Go down

The next chapter Empty The next chapter

Post by Hellhound4ever Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 pm

The Next Chapter

Hi, my name is Kaiba. I believe you know my father Cujo. He was the greatest dad I ever knew. Unfortunately he passed, and we miss him greatly. One of the things that was important in his life was to bring his stories to the world. After a mourning period, I have decided to honor my father by taking over in his absence. I hope you like mine as much as you did his.

I now live with my uncle in the house with my momma, Carri. I also live across the yard from my sister. Her name is Sassy, I love her so much. We are just as close as daddy was to his brother Tiny, so she might be in a lot of these stories. She is fuzzy with brown and black fur, and just a little bit shorter than me but a tad bit wider. Sassy is lovable and demanding but when we get together, we are double trouble.

Today I am going to tell you about the time we got some treats from my aunt without her knowing it. Sissy had come over with her mother for a play date. Her and I were jumping all over the furniture and running around chasing each other because my mommy lets us. She wants me to get plenty of exercise so I stay healthy.

At one time I went up to say hello to my autie and she picked me up to give me a hug and kiss. While she was holding me I smelled something yummy somewhere on her. I could not see it but the aroma of it was heavenly and I knew at that moment that I had to have it.

Hoping down I went straight to sissy and told her about it and we worked out a plan to get the good stuff. Sassy went up to her mother and got her attention by standing on her hind legs and scratching at her leg. When auntie bent down to pet and love on her I jumped up onto the ottoman she was sitting on. Sissy is cute but she won’t jump for her mother so I do all the jumping around her.

That was when I hoped up behind auntie and started the search. Following the scent, I came to her pocket. When I nudged my nose into her pocket , I found treats. Carefully slipping them out one by one, I then dropped them on the floor. When I had gotten the last one out I got down and went to let sissy know that I had them.

It was at this time that sissy came over to the treasure chest of treats I had found and we each took one then ran over to the other ottoman and began to chow down. When my mommy saw us eating she asked my auntie if she knew then they came over to see what we had. Sissy and I held the treats tight in case they tried to take them away , waiting for the yelling we were sure what was about to come.

Our surprise came when all they did was start laughing. It was at that time when we knew we were not in trouble. We had already decided that it was worth it anyway because those treats were soo good. It was time for sissy to go home so we gave each other a kiss goodbye and shared a devilish grin. We had played a chance and won, it was going to be fun having play dates from now on.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/94/14/19/kaiba_11.jpg

Hellhound4ever
Hellhound4ever
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down