The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unearth Me. RP~

+6
Amunet Kisai
Chris Rupel Arclight
Salvation Arclight
Sora Trustinthedark
Melvin Louie-Leon
Raphiella Blu Azure
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unearth Me. RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Unearth Me. RP~

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Ryou had already made it to the forest, over head, his own dragon was already around, just circling above and every once in a while giving a rather loud call down below. yeah, that won't give us away... he rolled his eyes and made it to to a clearing near a stream where he could actually call the beast down, who was actually not fully grown and smaller than a few of the others dragons but big enough to ride and fight. "KAZIMIR! show!" he yelled. He noticed the sky beginning to darken and knew that the king was calling his own dragon. This was useful to Ryou as well in a way, since dealing with an all white who was always in the sky and blend in so well., having a dark sky was easier to find him with.

After he had called out the others name, the object around his neck began to glow and the dragon above spotted it easily, and began to glide down towards the young boy. The ring which graced his neck, always seemed to glow when he needed the dragon,as if a type of beeking mechanism.It had helped the other out in some rather dangerous situations, when he was to weak to defend himself, and for this, he was grateful.

The winged creature soon landed right in front of Ryou, and when I say right in front, I mean if he was even a few millimeters forward, he would have been knocked over. Kazimir let out a low rumble, a greeting to it's master "You didn't manage to knock me over this time, good job" He said as he climbed on his back "We have an order to do, we have to go kill a pack who is around here..." He looked down to see the dragon had fallen asleep "WAKE UP YOU FUCK!" That did it and the now grumpy dragon woke and growled. Ryou rolled his eyes, how did he manage to get a dragon as lazy as he?
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:57 pm

The Tyrannical Dragon, who's name was SHOCKINGLY, actually "Bo" - landed with a crash that disrupted everything for a 10 mile radius. If there was any Dragon out there, that was that huge of a fucking prick, it was Bo, who most of the others just knew as "The Tyrant" or the King's Dragon, who was surely a raging fucking asshat. If they even got a good look at him. For whenever he was near, he seemed to drag a hot mess of black clouds and shadows with him.

Melvin smirked and looked up at the beast that slither-crawled over to him, his massive black wings folded downwards as he approached his rider. A long snake-like tongue appeared from between the Dragon's lips, and then a very, very loud HISS was heard. Followed by some strange-ass growl of pride - or something.

Mel shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Bo, you're a fucking idiot." He muttered. Surely this was the Dragon Leader, of like all the fucks nearby, but he was still a raging asshole.... like his rider - 

Bo licked Mel and surely knocked him over, which surely, caused Chris to hide his giggling. The King shoved the Dragon's face off of him, and shook his head, then threw a thick black harness over his head. Smirking, the King climbed up the bastard's left wing, and sat nearest the front of his head, where Bo's massive fucking horns were.

A second later, a white and blue feathery Dragon landed before Chris, this dragon - was a faggot. Because before Chris could even get on him, Bo was on him, fucking him square in the ass.

Even after Chris got onto the Dragon, Bo was still fucking him.

Sounds familiar - almost. Imeanwhat.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alak Rupel Arclight Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Alak shook his head and told Amunet that getting a ride on a furry dog-dragon surely wasn't needed. He stepped aside where there was a bit of space, then snapped his fingers. A moment later a puff of silver and grey smoke appeared, to have exploded out of nowhere. It almost resembled a smoke bomb, though really - it was something entirely different.

A second after the clouds began to part, a rather large Dragon slid over to Alak. He hissed and grunted, then looked at the others around. His black and grey scales seemed to fit and blend in well with the smoke, giving him a strange appearance until it vanished from their view.

The Dragon looked down at the dog-dragon, snuffing his fur for information. He then looked over at Amunet, and then stopped, once he got to Sora.

"Judging by the manner in which the King keeps his legion... I would assume that Sora as well, has a 'pet' of sorts. It would seem that everyone, has something." He said, stroking the Dragon's scales. The Dragon lowered his head so that Alak could climb atop it. "By the way, this is Arc, the Dragon of Dust." He explained. "Pleasure is all his of course."
Alak Rupel Arclight
Alak Rupel Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Sora had to smirk when he overheard one of the older kids yelling at his Dragon to wake up. He knew that the Dragons came with attitude but laziness was surely a new thing. He laughed and then turned to Alak and Amunet, who already had their strange pets out in the open. The way Alak's appeared... was so cool. He wished that his dragon was like that. Then again, his, like many of the others, was special in his own way too.

"Yeah, I have someone, he's just a bit further out normally." Sora explained.

It wasn't but a moment later, however, that he was proven wrong once again. With a rumbling of the ground, and a crack in the path, a large lava lizard slid out of the earth, and into plain view. His name was "Rage" and he was a lesser dragon type, without wings. The only thing that made him deadly, was his spikes, and his tail, which completely ignited and was made of lava and flame.

"Meet Rage, he randomly seems to know where I'm at sometimes." He said with a light smirk. He pat the lizard's snout, and then climbed in-between the spikes on his head. "I tend to sit into his 'Crown'-like area, so that he doesn't burn me." He said, settling in. "He's a good friend of mine though. He's never failed me when it came to hunting and protecting me."
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Chris sighed and watched his Dragon crawl out from under Bo. It was as though even their Dragons were as bonded as their owners. He fingered his long hair and nervously looked over to the King, who was swearing at The Tyrant Dragon, and yelling at him to get his ass into the air again. The boy remained silent, and only pet the feathering on the back of his Dragon's neck, soothing Sage, who was groaning and growling from being in so much pain now.

Sage whined and wandered over behind Bo, keeping his head lower, since Bo was clearly the alpha. He dragged his tail behind him until it hurt to, then lifted it, cautiously. He was bleeding here and there, a result of Bo biting him and clawing him while he struggled to pin the other dragon to the ground.

Chris watched Melvin's Dragon soar into the air, and then blew a short breath into the whistle. Sage followed Bo within an instant, doing whatever he could to keep up with the black dragon. The boy's long hair flew back in his face and he pushed it away, looking down as the earth seemed to vanish beneath them. Somewhere towards the mountains, was where Salvation was, Chris's twin brother - and another holder of a sacred beast.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil APEP Sparda Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Vergil was the only one to have not summoned his pet. Her merely stood there with his arms crossed looking around, more vigilant and on watch a scowl always on his face. He was less than an appeasing man, certainly no way to be considered nice at all. He rarely gave a shit about anyone other than himself, his pet and his daughter. Never caring even what the others say, even his "tyrant". 

Taping his foot on the ground, he felt it move beneath him, his pet was close and would remain hidden under ground until he was called upon, but Vergil liked to take things on his own, and fuck everything else, especially relying on a pet. Even if he was badass. 

Glancing over at his swords, he smirked and made a huff of a sound, he headed forward, heading towards the cavern full of the dragons they were after.
Vergil APEP Sparda
Vergil APEP Sparda
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by LY the Knife-Kid Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

"Whoops." That was about the only sound that would come from the cavern, other than the sound of screaming, shrieking, and crying dragons and dragonlings (baby dragons). And of course, coming from the person that it did, this 'whoops' was anything but a good thing. For the other being before her that is.

LY stood there, intestines slung over her shoulder, baby dragons danging dead from their tails, hanging off of her shirt (strapped to her for scraps of course), and eggs smashed open beneath her feet. The little devil had hit hard on a Dragon's nest, which was right where Melvin's group would surely head to. She wasn't really part of anything, surely not his group, merely just a Rouge Fighter, that was way too badass for her age.

An enormous howl shook the cavern, causing things to rattle, and rocks to fall everywhere. LY stood there sharpening her knife, as if nothing was going on. Just a moment before a massive rock was about to smash her into the ground, a large body appeared over her, and it broke open over the beast's large head.

His name was ABBADDON, and he was Time's twin brother.

Salvation, probably didn't know that however.

LY looked around and rolled her eyes, noting that the Dragon's tongue she'd been removing, had split down the center. This was no good, and she was going for delicacy, as it was worth more. So she simply tossed it into the air, and the massive beast above her, snatched it from the air, and inhaled it. A moment later, Abbaddon, leaned over her, and inhaled the entire dragon as well. LY smirked, patted the Dragon's huge maw, and then proceeded to severe the tongues of the other young dragons around the nest. Obviously, all of them were slaughtered already.
LY the Knife-Kid
LY the Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid
The Knife-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 pm

--During Melvin's Meeting At The Asylum--
Chris sighed softly as he sharpened his ax, his foot tapping in the beat to the song he was whistling. He glanced up at the man staring at him from across the cart and grinned, running his hand across the blade and shuddering softly when his hand got cut. He held up the hand and licked off the blood before wiping the ax down and kissing it. The man gave a disgusted look, but Chris ignored it and shifted his hood before glancing over to the two carts behind his and watching out for the other two hooded figures on each one. One of them was playing with a bow, fiddling nervously, while the other twirled a scythe on a chain, probably bored out of his mind. Chris knew what both of these hooded figures looked like, and knew that they were both ready to kill at a moment's notice.

"Oi!" said the man sitting across from Chris, "You're not from around these parts, are you?" he asked. 

Chris shook his head and laughed, "Nah... I suppose you could say we're... foreigners." At the word foreigners, Chris reflected the sun from the tip of his ax and made it go into the path of the twirling scythe, which in turn landed on the hand of the person fiddling with the bow. At once, the two carts stopped along with Chris' and the fun began. 

Chris dropped his ax and it landed into the soft flesh of the man in front of Chris, piercing his stomach with a sickening noise before making the sound that every weapon did when it was drawn from human flesh. He quickly kicked the driver of the cart in the back of the head and swung his ax into the other passenger in the cart, leaving it there and grabbing the cart driver by the head and twisting, snapping his neck. 

--Five Minutes Later--
After looting everyone's bodies from each cart and gathering a few hundred pieces of whatever the hell money was in this world, they grabbed the least bloody cart (which was Alice's) and began to travel, setting up a small contained fire in a pot in the back of the cart.

As they traveled down the road into town, Chris looked at his companions; Alice and Axel, the two twins that he had found fighting for their lives against a band of thieves. Alice's face was dirty, but the grime from many days without bathing didn't cover up the natural beauty of the blonde girl. Her hair was too short to braid, and was really ratty because of the lack of a bath. She wore clothes that were form fitting so men couldn't grab them when she was killing them, and the clothes definitely gave Chris more feelings than he could handle. The only problem with Chris wanting to do anything with Alice was that Alice was only into Axel... which was no doubt weird, but whatever. In this world, there weren't morals.

Axel was basically a spitting image of Alice, except he had shorter hair and was a bit taller. Chris knew that Axel would certainly kill him for thinking of Alice, and tried to stop those thoughts before they began. Chris glanced down at Axel's lack of shoes and grinned, remembering the day after they had met. Chris had asked, "Why aren't you wearing shoes?" and instead of answering immediately, Axel jumped into a rare rosebush and stepped out, "If you were thrown into that, your enemies would expect you to feel pain... but if the bush can't puncture your skin because of a callous, then you're good. Chris couldn't argue with this logic, even though the likelihood of your enemy throwing you into a rosebush was highly unlikely. He shook his head and cooked the meat stolen from the bones of two of the other horses. They had to eat, and in a place like this, eating a horse was a whole hell of a lot better than eating nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Time released a deafening howl, the sign to get the fuck moving. Salvation growled and packed his shit, knowing that Time was probably responding to one of the other Dragons in the distance. So he threw his shit into his pack, slung it over his shoulder, and took to the skies above once again.

"What the hell is it you blasted fuck??" Salvation muttered, grabbing onto the scales and spikes shooting from the dragon's neck region.

As they sailed through the clouds, they were able to make out many others heading towards where Sal had come from. Time continued to call out, as if he were searching for someone, or warding something off.

Without Salvation being aware of it, Time was speaking to his Twin Brother, ABBADDON. What luck.

"We need to find - oh wait, there he is. And apparently Bo is still one fucking idiot of a Dragon. Go land there." Salvation found Melvin, and his younger twin brother, and pointed towards the ground.

With a resounding slam into the ground - Time landed just before them all.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm

With the Tyrant Dragon and his mate in the forest, and then Time himself, Valefor seemed to come to a halt in the skies above. Blu gently ran her clawed hands along the spine of the bluish beast, who hovered, and began to circle just below the clouds.

"What is it is my dear?" Blu asked, in a rather soft voice. She looked down below, and watched the humans gather. This was surely going to be interesting, and talking with them would be hard since she was mutated...

Valefor turned his head and then released a loud screech, perhaps warning other dragons that it was nearby. Though the dragon sounded very, very territorial, it was smaller than most of the dragons gathering below. Surely far smaller than those dragons at least.

"Perhaps a watchful eye, is the best approach, for the moment." Blu said. Valefor seemed to agree, and descended a bit, so that they could visually see the others. And the others could see them.

If anyone looked up, they would see an enormous wyvern, circling the skies above. Blu was probably too hard to see, as she was atop the mythical beast.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Bo had landed not far from where he'd taken off. Apparently the asshat had forgotten that he needed to shit or something before taking off. So again, they were there on the ground, and now Salvation and Time had joined them. Melvin kicked Bo's tail and face-palmed, then walked over to Salvation. Chris seemed to stay quiet as always, but Melvin knew there was a feathery white dragon behind him, with the boy atop it.

"And just where in the 69 FUCKS have you been?" Melvin hissed. He looked up at the massive Time, and smirked. "He seems to be eating well. I suggest we get our acts together, and finish off those dragons. Honestly, the job is more of a cover for me. I'll let the Team go in and do whatever. But there's old treasures rumored to be in that lair, and other dragons - that need to be slayed. And I have every last intention of multi-tasking." The King said with a smirk. He got back onto Bo, and then they lifted off. "There's a blue dragon above us, going to check that out, and then head off." He yelled.

Melvin and The Tyrant Dragon soared directly up to Blu, who was apparently another of the riders. Bo snarled and shook his head in the air, and then flared out his wings. Returning to his most sinister of appearances, he flared out his wings and hovered, beating them every so often to stay level with the mysterious female just sitting there. She was riding a blue wyvern, one of the only few left in existence. Melvin smirked and ran his fingers through his hair, then eyed the girl carefully.

"You seem to be rather curious of my team girl, what is your name?" He would wonder aloud. "You also seem to be strangely not human, I admire the look however, it suits you with that hair of yours." He smirked. The Tyrant King grinned, and his eyes found hers in no time.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 pm

[ Collab with Salvation ]

Salvation smirked and looked at Christopher, who seemed to be as nervous as his foul beast was. The fact that his dragon took it in the ass from the King's was more than enough for the male to laugh each time he had to see it. Time and the Tyrant Bo weren't really friends, more as rivals, which was fitting since Salvation would rival the King Melvin, in bed each night. Imeanwhat?

"Hmm, wonder who that is. I have half a mind to check this out as well." Salvation said, fingering his long hair. "What say you brother, are you well enough for this job even? And the King is going to wander off, we best watch after him."

Chris looked over at his brother, and pat his dragon on the head. He wouldn't lie, he was scared half to death of everything around him, but there was no reason he wouldn't help Melvin. He looked around to see if anyone was listening nearby, then guided his dragon closer to Time. Sage lowered his head in the honor of a more powerful dragon, and rested his head beneath Time's while they spoke.

"I know Sal, I'm w-worried about h-him sneaking off..." Chris whispered. The boy sighed, and checked his pack to make sure that he hadn't lost anything. "S-Should we go and see what M-Mel is doing up there?" He wondered.

Salvation smirked. His brother only talked to him, or the King. "Yes we should, let us see just what is so intriguing about a blue wyvern. I know that they are rare, but he's acting like it's talking to him or something. And while I am fully aware of the fact that Melvin is insane, let's not press the issue and just make sure that's still what it is."

Chris nodded and waited for Salvation to fly off. The twins would follow the King into the air, appearing on either side of him with their white dragons, who flapped their wings, and never made a move without their riders' commands. Salvation immediately demanded to know just who this girl was however, while Chris did nothing but look down at the ground beneath them.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Bennu seemed unsettled as RA ran out of the cavern and to his side. She ran a hand over his feathers and looked up at him, a look of concern streaked through his firey eyes and RA frowned more looking around. "So they are close, huh?" She asked and the gigantic bird bowed its head in a slow nod. The girl sighed keeping her hand on the side of the bird. "If we stay, the dragons will expect us to fight and protect them, if we flee, we may bring attention to ourselves."

The bird looked down at her and shook its head. "It would be unwise to fight against the strangers, however, we are not a concern of theirs, so they will pay us no mind and go back to doing our business. I suggest, we leave."

"Bennu, those dragons have given us protection...they have kept our nest and home safe from invaders. If these strangers kill off the nest, we will be in danger."

"We have always done well on our own, RA. With or without these dragons, we can handle ourselves. We have since birth." he said and lowered to allow her to climb on.

RA stood there for a moment or two more, looking at the gigantic bird before her and sighed nodding. After a moment, she climbed up and the bird flared out its wings. With one powerful thrust, the phoenix was in the air and climbing higher and higher, then once high enough to be out of range, turned to look down at the mountain. 

"Should we stay here then?"

"I think it would be best to stay at a distance and not in the way, we want no attention brought on ourselves. You are a rarity, the only of your kind and I don't want that to be well known. If things get out of hand, we leave in an instant." RA said and Bennu chirped in confirmation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Ryou was finally up at in the air looking down below for the signs of the nest, or possibly another person that he could team up with, then again, he wasn't one to ask for help. No matter how many times he had been on the dragons back, the feeling never seized to amaze him. Not just feeling of flying, but the feeling of the dragon it's self, how it's body temperature changed in an instant, the rumbling you felt right before it blasted at something, everything.  

"Hopefully, I don;t die... I mean it's a given that I will be hurt in the process, since I can't want down the street without obtaining a new injury..but getting killed is not the plan..." He kept rambling on to know one in particular. "And the fact that you're actually somewhat focused for once Kazimir, is a great fucking achievement in it's self..." The white beast didn't take to kindly to that and just took a nose dive right to the ground, not flying, just falling. "HOLY SHIT!! I"M SORRY I"M SORRY! YOU FUCKING TWAT STOP!" before they could hit anything, he began to go back up. Ryou sighed and released his grip "Hopefully, you didn't just gain us a bunch of attention..."

When back in the air securely, and not falling to his doom, Ryou instructed his pet to circle around the large wooded area and also to go close to where the mountains were. He wanted to scan the area a bit, find out who was where and doing what what, so he wouldn't disturb anyone, so he could try and do things on his own, gain some strength and status around the town and asylum. So by staying out of the way, and doing it himself, he should get at least somewhere. And if he were close, the ring around his neck would glow, just like it did with Kazimir.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Sora and his dragon were steadily climbing the mountainside now. As they neared the large dragon nesting area, thought swirled his mind. Fear, and the worry of failure seemed to sit there, and he almost wished he hadn't taken the mission at all. When he got closer, his lava lizard came to a halt, just below a cliff, and just below the nest. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a whistle that everyone from the Asylum had - a whistle that told everyone where things were.

"Here goes nothing..." Sora huffed and blew the whistle. It was high-pitched, and loud. It echoed off of the cavern walls nearby, and slid down the mountains, and into the ears of the dragons along with their riders.

Sora had located the nest. Now, the only thing left to do was wait. For the horde to come flying out of there...
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2