The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unearth Me. RP~

+6
Amunet Kisai
Chris Rupel Arclight
Salvation Arclight
Sora Trustinthedark
Melvin Louie-Leon
Raphiella Blu Azure
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unearth Me. RP~ Empty Unearth Me. RP~

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Unearth Me. RP~ CFstory
-RP Brought to you by, the BLUENESS, the Tyrant, and Salvation!-
The region was that of a dead zone. Pretty much the entire city was torn down and shredded up pretty bad, so everyone was doing whatever they could, to survive. Where the main square would be located, were tons of venders selling meats, weapons, skins, and other things to the travelers. Such merchants that were responsible for going back and fourth (be it inside the city or to another one) often came in with horses and chariots. Most people walked a long way to get here, so when they arrived, they were renting out abandoned buildings for small sums of money that came in the forms of old coin. Most of the people used the barter system, a form of trade, to get by.

The buildings often had long rags or what resembled blankets and other sashes, hanging from the windows. This meant that people lived there, and that civilization wasn't totally dead. Other areas that weren't safe to live were boarded up, or covered in weeds and other greenery. However, even planets were scarce, if not shit ones that you weren't able to smoke or eat. Animals were brought in via merchants and Flockers, or Farmers. The Flockers would bring in droves of these mammals, sell them, or eat them. If not attempt to breed them for coin. Blacksmiths were rather popular, as everyone needed new swords, bows and utilities to carry out their daily tasks. They often asked young kids to come and learn the trade, so that they could make it later in their lives.

If it was nice out, kids were out at play, some going too far from their parents. If it were storming out people were seeking shelter, by any means possible. If the winds picked up and it was sunny out, people also took shelter, worried that the Dragons were on their way to swoop down and pray on the humans harvesting their goods. Merchants that traveled the furthest, or Hunters, were always paid the most. People would often be found at the Jobs Board, at the Center of the town. Anyone was able to take up a job, but most of the kids were pushed aside and laughed at, unless they'd proven themselves somehow (for instance, bringing home a Dragon's severed head, or finding old artifacts, or rare creatures). Most people kept themselves close to the city, but the Hunters went out there into the forests, the Dead Forest (a graveyard for only dead trees and animals just before the Mountain Range) and the mountains which erupted randomly, with fire.

The 'Chosen Few' were rather kept to themselves. They pretended to be normal humans, that hadn't been touched by the 'Gods' or whatever the humans prayed to for their sit religions. Most of them worked alone, but did side jobs that produced amazing results. They were said to have been Dragon Riders, but no one had really confirmed it. Such a display or action alone could get them killed, as most of humanity wanted each and every Dragon laid to rest for eating their children or relatives. Others were said to have collected 'Special Pets' - and were usually seen traveling with them. Most only turned their heads away not thinking they had any sort of 'magic' since most of the animals and plants were mutated anyways. It was 'just the way the world was' and shit. But the fact of the matter was, there really were Riders out there, that had traveled so far, that they'd come across brilliant beings, inhabiting the Earth.

Let's give some of them a chance to post, and tell their story...
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Unearth Me. RP~ Empty Re: Unearth Me. RP~

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm

One of the Hunters was holding a usual meeting within the abandoned Asylum. It was a general wonder that nothing had destroyed it in the massive fallout and rape of the Earth, but there it was. At the head of the almost-empty room, was a raggy-looking fellow sitting there on this 'stage' of sorts. Rumor had it, that back in 2000, this stage was used for the public demonstrations of how drugs affected their patients or something blasphemous as such. The male that was there was well-carved, due to years of hunting in the fields and Dead Forest. Though he never really told people where he hunted, they got the general idea from the strange things he'd brought back. He was rather popular in the city, and Legends were have said, to have followed him there into the city, since after he got there, business was shockingly better.

But to such a person as himself, he was just a man.

A man, with an usual gift. A gift that came in the form - of a dragon.

But enough of that for now. Melvin, often called the 'King' for reasons we'll explain in the moment, was having a meeting of unusual sorts. It was believed that he did this on a regular basis, and it was believed that he lived in the Asylum, or out on the streets alone. Many people that knew him, didn't actually KNOW anything about him. Which was fine, he preferred it that way. But anyways, there he was sitting there, a group of youth before him. They were loud and routy, talking, and not prepared for the hike ahead of them. Many people hunted in a team, and well, this Melvin, had created a team, a Kingdom, or so he called it.

"Will all of you SHUT the fuck up already?! We have a job to do here!" He snapped, glaring at all of them. As everyone looked on, they would see their 'King', or the Leader of this 'Pack' light up a plant, and smoke it. He was usually this way, and such was done to calm him the fuck down on a normal basis.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Sora was a rather dark child inside. He normally traveled alone, and did the smallest tasks for money, as he were only 11 years old. Many of the older boys tended to push him around anyways, so he did his best to stay away from him. Up until he found the Asylum, where kids gathered to learn how to hunt, he had no one. Sora did have an usual gift though, much like a few of them there. But he told no one, because he trusted no one.

Hmm... seems that everyone's here. All of them are such assholes, but outstanding fighters and hunters. Ugh, I wish I were as good as the King, maybe then I'd be respected. It was no secret that Sora looked up to the King, he often was found talking to him before tasks, trying to get pointers so that he wouldn't fuck up.

Silently, the young boy wandered over to one of the wood-made chairs, and took a seat. He sat the furthest back, away from everyone else. The King's voice carried as he spoke anyways, or people just went silent, so he was good away from the others. Quietly, he sifted through his small pack, and made sure everything was ready.

Knife, check... water... check... um.... uh... oh yeah, and these! Okay, all good...
He thought to himself, then sitting there patiently.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Salvation was very VERY aware that he was late for Mevin's meeting.

Good thing he didn't give a fuck.

Soaring high into the skies above, was a wretched fiend that came in the form of Salvation Rupel Arclight. Atop a Dragon whom he referred to as 'Time' - was this asshole, soaring through the clouds over the Dead Forest.

"Mel's going to fuck me - or not fuck me - one of the two, for not showing up. But it's not like he's not about to come out this way anyways." He muttered to himself, pulling out his bow. "Time, steady, don't dive just yet you old fuck."

The white dragon snarled in objection to the comment, and beat his wings so that he was higher into the air. Spreading his wings, he rode a thermal up over the mountainside, watching wild cattle below. His long tail flared out and white fins glistened in the air, but he never moved without his Rider's command. Salvation leaned down over the shoulders of Time, and pointed his bow down below. Telling the Dragon to descend, he waited on it, for the moment where he would snipe one of those fucks and eat it later that night. Sal was a fucking vulture, and preyed on whatever he could sink his claws into. He was also the most protective and obsessive, within the city, for the moment. But we'll get to why later when a fuck can be given.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm

RA hopped from tree limb to tree limb; she lived away from everyone and everything. She had no friends, no family, she had the forest, the animals around her and Bennu.

We will get to that in a moment.

RA, you see, is a unique individual, she lived in the surrounding forests, or whatever was even left of them, hopping from tree to tree. Any family she could have considered such was either bird or some other animal of the forest. She wore leaves, feathers and random strips of cloth she could find. She ate whatever was in the forest and she remained basically invisible, aside from her stunning vibrant red hair that was rather long and flowed out behind her as she zipped through the trees.

While living in the forest, she met Bennu. She had lost her way through a mountain side, and ended up running into a pack of rabid animals. Running away from them, she ended up being cornered and expected her life to end there, being torn to shreds. Instead there was a blinding light and the ones hunting her were burnt to a crisp. In there place sat a gigantic bird, a bird she named Bennu. He was no ordinary bird however, he was a phoenix.

Since then, the two had been best of friends, though Bennu always remained hidden, RA knew where he was at all times, like a weird mental bond.

This moment in time, she had her forehead placed against the end of his gigantic beak, "Be safe my friend, I will return shortly." she said softly. The bird bowed his head and she ran off, climbing up a tree and zipping along them to a place unknown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Unlike his wretched twin brother, Christopher sat in silence before their Pack Leader. He never traveled anywhere without him, unless he was absolutely forced to. And of course, there had been times. Chris was known for being totally silent, and for getting the best kills from a distance. As he sat there up closer to where the King was, he fingered his silvery hair, noting the bag of arrows on his back, and the large wood-carved bow under his hands.

The boy had long, long hair, it was kept braided to the left side of his face though. It made hunting difficult, and always blew back in his face. But never, since he met the King, did he cut it. He and his twin brother were probably the oldest of the kids there, 23 was their age, and they were twins, Sal was just born 5 minutes before Chris was. His light blue eyes carefully eyed the bow, that was carved and filled with black markings. The bow itself was a light color, and went well with the light-colored rags he wore. Made hiding in the forest much easier as well.

Chris never took his eyes off of the King as he spoke. The others, much like Sora, hated the kid, and often picked on him whenever Mel wasn't looking. If not them it was his own brother, who was a fucking asshole any chance he got. Chris sighed and played with the end of his braid, hoping that the King would send for them to leave soon.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Amunet giggled running through the asylum, her arms spread wide out to her side as if she were flying. Her long white hair waved in the stale air behind her. "Neeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy~" she called out as she ran and skipped along, all the while she remained giggling.

Soon enough she ran into her dad and held her arms up to be held. With a smile, he leaned down, picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. The two walked into the asylum and towards the king. Once again, the little child rose her hands high into the air as they moved past the crowd and towards the Kings side. "Neteru!" she said again, then laughed.

She was placed on her feet and she did a curtsy before the king before moving off to the side, sat down and began doodling, humming to herself as she did.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Ryou, much like alot of the others kept to himself. He usually didn't speak to anyone, just out of not having anything to talk about, but when he did talk, and if he was into the topic, he could talk for hours. He didn't usually do tasks to get money, like most people did in this age, he would usually, just take something and then sell it for more. He was usually just seen wondering around old buildings or in the streets, looking for things to use, sell, break or just something to do.

He was currently sitting against the wall, looking off into the distance, his mind lost in thought when he heard the kings voice call out to everyone, telling them to shut up. He hadn't noticed everyone was talking until then. He chuckled and turned his head in the direction of the king, some of his white bangs covering his eyes, he was fingering a medalian that hung around his neck on a piece of leather, an artifact that he had found when he was just a young child. it was precious to him, and he kept it with him at all times.

He also had a gift like many of the others, who he really should keep an one eye more since it often destroyed any piece going on in a distance. But he shrugged, his gift- who went by the name of Kazimir- would behave if he was around and that's all that mattered.

He sat and waited for the king to continue, a sword in its sheath, sitting in his small lap, a weapon he was rather good with.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil APEP Sparda Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Vergil, who would have much rather been called APEP had been there before most any of the others were. Deep below, under the asylum, his own pet lay dormant, too massive to appear in the daylight, he had come to check up on him and feed him a rather hefty meal of whatever he could slaughter out in the forest, or even some random merchants he found. He really didn't care who he killed, as long as his snake got fed.

Checking the halls of the asylum, he soon heard little footsteps rush up to him, followed by his name, or what she called him. It was Amunet and he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders walking into there little "party room" to approach the king. Before him, he bowed his head and smirked then moved off to the side to place his child on the ground and allow her to move off to color.

Vergil had his own little army, something he amassed before he had come to serve the King, an army that lay in sleeping until they were called upon. An army that still served the king. For now, Vergil just stood off to the side to keep an eye on his daughter and everyone else. Silent.
Vergil APEP Sparda
Vergil APEP Sparda
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Blu sat alone in the forest, casually sharpening one of her many knives. She never really talked to anyone, and rarely went to the city, but for money, if she needed it. If the girl was seen, it was with long bluish hair, that was tied up with whatever had been around. Her top was nothing more than sash and rope, and her pants were nothing but old shredded jeans. From being out in the forest for so long she'd become rather unkept, her nails were longer than ever, and her toes were starting to look more like talons made for climbing trees. It was a wonder she was even in a human body, because she was strangely mutant-looking. Her eyes were that of a crystal blue, the colors of the skies above.

The knife that she had was made from melting scraps of metal, which meant it was nothing profound, just that it got the job done where it was needed to be done. Here and there she would collect animal skins, and head to a clearing, where she'd built an old hutch from sod and tree branches. She often had campfires out there where she lived on at, since she was well off from civilization anyhow. Rarely would another tread on her land, her scent alone smelled Killer. Blu strangely had a rather long spine, that ended with fur, and an actual tail. She also had rather pointed ears, that were sometimes seen sticking out of her long hair. Perhaps living near all that radiation had done it, but nevertheless, the female thrived on. It would seem that her mutations served her well anyways. And if that didn't - her Ancient pet hiding in the trees sure did.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Melvin's eyes were rather bloodshot now. Everyone around him seemed to blur in and out or something. He at least said 'hi' to Amunet, though it probably came out as a buncha random shit since his face was going numb.

Must have been some good ass plant.

He was totally, shock-face, high as fuck. "Attention everyone, I.... am high... as FUCK right now." He said with a weird smirk. He ran his fingers through his dyed-greenish hair, and his eyes narrowed. "Now where was I? Oh yeah, SHUT UP!" He hissed again. Everyone fell silent, and he jumped off of the stage, casually grabbing his very (LONG AND HUGE IMEANWHAT!) large sword. A moment later, he realized that everyone was already silent, and hadn't even been talking. "Whoops, heh, damn voices...." He muttered. "We're here today because I was offered a rather badass job, for a large sum of coin. I can use that to better this piss-poor excuse for a 'house', and get you fucks new gear and shit. So you're all going to help me."

Melvin stopped and looked over at Chris, who looked somewhat worried. Probably because his stupid brother was out slaying shit, ahead of time - again, without the King telling him to go off yet. He rolled his eyes and looked at the kid for a moment, then frowned.

"Judging by Christoper's disposition, I would generally ASSUME, that Sally ran off again by himself, and is probably going to get eaten by a dragon somewhere in the badlands - A.K.A. the Dead Forest. Don't do that kinda shit everyone, you all know better anyways. If he gets beat up again, leave him, because I'm going to beat him worse anyhow. Moving on. Anyways. There's rumors of a grouping of Dragons headed into the Northern-most part of Fire Mountain. We are going to go up there, and bring back proof that we have killed the grouping. There should be anywhere between ten to twenty of them. Proof will consist of their skulls. The person with the most skulls gets the award of sucking my dick." The King laughed, knowing that he was high as shit. "I will be going into the nest, Momma and Daddy are mine, if Sal hasn't killed one of them or been eaten yet. Now, follow me, and move out." With that, the King left the area, reaching down to grab his bag, along with Chris's arm. "Get the fuck over here and tell me where he ran off to." He whispered with a snarl, dragging the lesser twin out of the Asylum. The others left behind were free to ready up and move out.

Last edited by Melvin Louie-Leon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Chris winced as the King grabbed him and pulled him outside. He carried his bow behind him as a sign of respect, noting the large sword of Onyx that Melvin had attained from Hell only knew. He whined and followed the King, and when they stopped he shuffled his feet nervously, listening to him scold him about letting Sal wander off. Chris couldn't do anything about it though, Sal never listened to him. And every time he got injured it was normally blamed on Chris, which sucked for the lad.

The boy with the silver hair looked around at the others leaving the Asylum. Fearfully afraid that someone would yell at him or call him a bitch for being so close to the King, he closed his eyes, and whined again. He felt Mel grab him so that he was facing him, and looked at him nervously. Melvin was younger than he was, but stronger, and labeled a man by all trades. Though he were only 19, he was strong, fearless, and unafraid of the enemies that attacked most of the city. Here Chris was 23 in age, and terrified of everything. Even his 'gift' was a bit skiddish. He felt like a loser.

The boy nervously pulled out a scroll, and a pen, then shivered and nervously wrote on it. He handed it over to the King a few minutes later, and looked away, staying totally silent.

I'm sorry Melvin, but he said that he was going without me. He said that he knew where you were going, so that it was okay. He left yesterday, I thought you knew... If you're going to beat me for this I understand. I'm sorry...
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Sora tried not to get in the way of anyone, but as usual someone had shoved him, and he'd fallen and scraped his knee open.

"JERK!" He yelled angrily, fighting back tears. Because real men didn't cry, and he wouldn't cry. Not a chance, he'd never live it down. Between him and Chris, the kids seemed to have more than enough people to pick on, and it just wasn't fair.

Getting up the boy picked up his things that one of the kids had dumped out all over the ground, and then grabbed a piece of scrap rag to wrap his knee with. He angrily put his knife into his belt, and got up, limping a bit. He couldn't wait to get out into the fight, and find his lava lizard. He would have to sneak away to find him, crawling around somewhere nearest the lava pits of the mountains.

Sora began to walk away, when he overheard the King scolding Chris again. He felt bad for the boy, but said nothing and kept walking. He was 11 years old. What the hell could he do anyways. He stopped and watched from the corner of his eye, as Chris wrote something, a way that he communicated apparently. Usually only to the King from what he knew of the kid. He looked up to see more kids about to throw rocks at him, and slowly inched over closer to the King. The kids growled and ran off, and Sora stuck his tongue out. Fighting back the rage in his teary eyes.

He was a mistake, he knew he was. He always knew it.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

Ryou laughed slightly at how their king was when he was high, which was quite often from what he could tell. "Heh, that prize for most skulls sounds interesting..." He said to himself quietly. It was no secret that the small thief was also a stalker of the king, a weird thing for him. The young white haired boy actually talked with him quite often, one of the few who he actually knew well enough to speak to actually.

After hearing everything they had to do, a task which interested him, since he liked a challenge and loved to fight-even if he lost- and after hearing that Sal had run off again, he stood up and stretched, having been sitting in the same position for so long. He picked up his pack- an old leather black leather back pack with an electric blur "R" engraved on the front- and dug through it, puling out a Monster, and chugging it all. These drinks, hard to find, were something he worshiped more than his Egyptian styled necklace, they were his very own type of drug. He slung the bag over his shoulders, attached the swords sheath to his side and headed to the door.

He was currently dressed in a ragged and over sized long sleeve shirt, strapped whit and blue, with ripped and worn dark blue jeans, with showed how thin he was. He also wore a pair of black combat boots. And in his pack held some armor and other equipment to help him along the way, a shield was attached to Kazimir's neck with some rope for easy access if he needed it.

"Well, time to go find the ol' peace destroyer and head out." He said to himself. This, would be interesting.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:36 pm

RA had spent most of her time around these mountains. For whatever reason, the dragons ignored her and her friend and just allowed her to exist. There were always an exception of that one or two small ones who would challenge her but, luckily most of the small ones didn't really stand a chance against her agility and Bennu's raw fire. So, this is where the Phoenix and its keeper stayed, they were safe as long as they minded their own and stay away from the dragons.

This particular mission of hers however, put her right in the heart of the Dragon nest, which was not all that far from where she lived anyway. She came to a halt before the mouth of the opening to the cavern which they rested and walked in, keeping her head down but always aware and vigilant.

RA had some unique ability, wasn't a special power, it was an awareness. Growing up surrounded by animals and their way of life, she had a knack of understanding them, even when she didn't. It was an odd ability to explain but one that was enhanced thanks to Bennu and his own ability since the two of them shared a strong mental link.

Are you sure it is safe for you to be alone within the ehart of the dragon cave? Bennu asked from afar a voice only she heard.

The fire-haired women chuckled, Come now, even if I am alone, I know you are never far. Besides, I have my claws.

Be that as it may, your claws only do so good against the scale of dragon.

If we wish peace with the dragons between you and I, we must keep up our end of the deal, Bennu. They will not harm me or you otherwise.

As you wish, know I am not far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil APEP Sparda Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Vergil had moved towards his daughter and kneeled, "Amunet, I want you to stay here with the other kids, be safe and don't leave, okay?" he said and she pouted looking up at him.

"Daddy, you know Imma be safe with you know who out there!" she said and he allowed a smile to pass over his face before he nodded.

"I know, but I would much rather have it that you stay here, alright? Promise me you will stay away from the mission." she pouted deeper and nodded looking down. Vergil moved in and kissed her head. "good girl, I will be back as soon as I can." he stood and headed out.

He only made sure that at his side, sat two of his swords, beneath his feet, deep under the ground he could feel his other, his pet flying through the ground. A smirk on his face, he followed the group out.
Vergil APEP Sparda
Vergil APEP Sparda
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Amunet waited until most the others were already walking out before she collected her stuff and moved the opposite way. That was when she noticed some kids picking on another and pouted, she headed that way and by the time she got there, the kid was already walking away.

Doing as she always did, she skipped over and walked next to the boy. "You should clean up that wound before it gets sicky. Amunet has things that she can help clean it off with! Then we can catch up with the others after. Will only take a minute!" she said as bright and cheery as always, then let out a very quiet giggle afterward.

She was one to never turn her back on anyone, to help everyone and to make as many friends as she could. That, and she had a problem with crying a lot, so she never liked seeing anyone else cry, so when she saw someone else crying, she wanted to help and make them happy again.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alak Rupel Arclight Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 am

Alak slowly moved through the crowds of people, towards the old insane asylum where the King's folk often gathered. Very silently, he moved through the people, looking down, and keeping his head covered. This boy was one of deep blue hair and strangely red eyes, one who didn't dare get close to another. He was but 14 years of age, though it was obviously he was rather familiar with being alone, and handling things like a true adult.

He had kept himself dressed rather light, nothing more than a tunic, and a sort of shawl that went over it, with a large hood to hide his hair, and most of his face. The boy was pale in color, and rather silent, much like the kid they called Christopher. He didn't really fight with anyone, and usually took jobs that were meant for more skilled folk. He seemed to handle being on his own with ease.

For now, there was a job in place, that was the collecting of plants for antidotes and such. This was rather close, to where the King was sending his men. Alak watched on as some of the King's lads were picked on, shaking his head at the other kids. When they weren't looking, and picking on that Sora kid, Alak had smirked, and took out his sling-shot, getting one of the older boys in the face, with a bit of silver.

"You really should look out for yourself more kid. Here, you dropped this." Alak walked up to the Sora boy, who was standing there with a girl named Amunet. He didn't know that was her name though. He handed the other boy what appeared to be a sash of some kind, something that he'd dropped walking outside. He rarely spoke, but when he did, it was to help people. Alak turned away, and started to walk towards where the others would actually be headed.
Alak Rupel Arclight
Alak Rupel Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Melvin sighed and decided not to really say anything, just looked around at the gathering and leaving kids. He growled and rubbed his eyes, and then decided to head out, watching the others scatter about.

"Let's go Chris, we'll worry about you gettin' a whipping later." He smirked, his blue eyes glistening in the sunlight.

The King yelled at the others to move out, and quickly, then headed out of the city, and towards the forest. Who knew what was out there waiting for them, watching them, and ready to prey on them. Keeping his boy close, and moving through the trees, the King looked around, and stayed relatively calm. Which was saying something, since he was already high as shit.

When he got about an hour or two through the forest, he stopped, at a clearing.

"Shhh..." Melvin said, stopping Chris from getting too far ahead of him. When the boy stopped Melvin put his first two fingers into his mouth, and released a loud, loud whistle. It resounded through the trees, and sent the birds flying into the air.

Melvin was calling, his Dragon.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Christopher stopped and waited. He knew what Melvin was doing, and immediately backed up, stepping on a branch. It snapped beneath his leather moccasins, and he winced, afraid that he'd angered their King. He looked around waiting, knowing that at any moment, darkness would surely cover the skies above. Many times had he seen Melvin's dragon. And Chris knew, that dragon was anything but friendly.

The boy backed up and looked around nervously, waiting for the stunning display of scales and fiery might. He reached down and pulled out a set of dog tags, that was tied around his neck. They were from Melvin. Sighing, he ran his fingers over them, and then the object just behind them. It was a strange whistle, created from a beach shell that was found in the ocean when he was a child. He remembered it and kept it, one of the many things Melvin had given him.

Nervously, Chris fingered the whistle, and then put it to his lips and blew into it. He knew that both Dragons showing up at the same time was normally not a good thing, but his Dragon - belonged to the King's Dragon, per say. And they often were found together. Chris had suspected that his Dragon was possibly female at one point, until he'd gotten a good look at him. 

Come on Sage, come out from hiding... He thought, putting the whistle down.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Salvation grinned, and enjoyed his kill. By now the others were trekking through the forest, and he was sitting there out in the open Dead Forest, just skinning his catch. Time snarled and snapped his jaws, lifting a massive dead one into his mouth. The sickening cracks that entered the area around them was enough to make Sal want to throw up, but he turned his head and just ignored it.

A moment later however, a massive blackness that covered the skies, zoomed overhead, and caught his direct attention. Time turned his head and released a massive earth-shattering howl, and the blackness flared out his wings, and responded with an equally terrifying cry.

"So, Mel's dragon is on his way huh? Hmm, so strange he's got that thing tamed and trained by his calling." Salvation laughed, and then went back to cooking his meat over the open fire. Someone would find him, he was in no rush to hear about their next job. Effort was needed to care, and Sal didn't feel like giving a fuck.

Time rolled over onto the ground, thrashing about and sending dead trees flying. Apparently he had an itch.

"Seriously? Goddamn, calm the fuck down." Sal muttered, going back to cooking AGAIN.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Sora smiled and thanked Amunet, and Alak for their help. He wasn't used to people caring for him, or even making effort to protect him.

"Come on then guys, um, we should probably head out before the King catches us lingering around here... I'm going to help with the job so... yeah..." Sora said quietly.

The boy tucked the sash that was given to him from his mother (or the person he considered his mother since his real mother was dead somewhere), into his pants. He re-adjusted his shoes, and made sure that his things were all still in his pack, then turned around and started running towards the forest, where Alak was clearly headed. He decided to go the same direction Alak was going, figuring that maybe he could make a new friend.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:19 pm

A conversation was had between the Dragons deep within this cavern, and the girl dressed in rags and leaves. Brief as it was, the information she needed to hand over was out on the table and the dragons let out a little puff of smoke in clear disgust, or rather amusement of the information handed. Then there was a silent moment of passing before she shook her head.

"You misunderstand...they are just like me, they have...well, 'pets'...others. They may not have harnessed the same abilities I have with Bennu, but they aren't just regular humans." she said and sighed looking down as another silent moment passed. "You asked me to watch, to see and hear everything that goes on within your domain, or around it and I have. I can only bring you the information and--" she stopped and looked over her shoulder, towards the mouth of the cavern and growled lightly. 

Bennu, I may need you and your flight out of here. There are others coming and I don't want to be in the middle of a war between fighting dragons. She thought to her other and looked back at the dragons before bowing.

"I have given you all that I can and all that I know, I recommend leaving, finding another nest, think of your families, your young ones, no sense in putting them in dan--" a low growl cut her off and she bowed again. "As you wish." and with that, the women turned and hightailed it out of the cavern, looking towards the skies and praying for Bennu to get here soon and quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Amunet skipped between the two boys smiling brightly and giggling to herself. However, after a bit of walking, she was beginning to grow tired and yawned a bit. Looking around in the forest, she walked over to a tree and knocked on it, as if knocking on a door. Then looked around it, "Flufffffffy~" she called out and things around them fell silent as she listened closely. 

All of a sudden there was a patter of feet, a sound of a large dog or something rushing towards them. Then, a very large white fox-like dog tackled her to the ground and began licking her face. She laughed lightly and squirmed petting him the best she could. "Okay, okay, okay, okay!" she said and soon the dog moved off of her. Its nine long golden tails moved and curled in the air  behind it as it sat, large fluffy golden wings rested comfortably down against his back and it's golden fur just shined in the sun. 

"Alak, Sora, this is Fluffy! Fluffy, this is Alak and Sora!" she said scratching his chest, the dog stood almost twice her size. "I am sleepy of walking, can I ride on your back Fluffy?" she asked and the dog lowered so she could climb up on him. "You two want a ride?"
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Blu looked up and wandered out of her hutch a while later. Immediately her big ears shifted, and took on the placement of someone who wanted to hear what was going on.

Hmm... someone is calling Dragons.... She thought carefully, her long-thin tail swaying back and fourth as she crept out of her home.

The strange female with the oddly blue hair, climbed onto her hutch, and sat there flicking her strange tail. It was as if she'd gone backwards in evolution, though the times had changed so much, it was no wonder that others like her self were out and about learning, breathing, and living - differently than the Monster Hunters in the city....

A gust of wind caused the female to smirk a moment later.

"I thought you were sleeping." She said aloud, not bothering to turn around. She only closed her eyes, and suddenly - she was behind herself.

Well, that's what it looked like in her mind.

Valefor, Blu's strange Dragon, landed behind her hutch. He flared out obscenely-large wings, and floated upwards, then proceeded to actually sit behind her, looking down at her. His glowing blue eyes, matching Blu's glowing eyes, as she opened them slowly.

Sight-sharing. That was their mental connection. And it was a strange one, though useful ability all the same.

Valefor released a powerful hiss, that turned into an agitated shriek. Though he wasn't as large as the other Dragons, he was twice as fast. Which was something, that he strangely needed to be... but we'll get to that later. Like, way later. When people start dying.

"Should we have a look around then? No doubt those humans are on the hunt for your kind again. Perhaps I should attempt to have words with them one time...." Blu said cautiously. The Wyvern behind her grunted, and lowered his head, so that he could nuzzle her. She smiled and turned to face him, then climbed atop his back. "Away with us then, my dear." She said almost quietly. The Wyvern howled, and released a thunderous wind, as he lifted off into the skies above, and zoomed towards where the other dragons were headed.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next