The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Bakuras! RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Those Bakuras! RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Those Bakuras! RP

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Ryou was the type to drift along until he found a place that happened to take a liking to him and he had taken a liking back, it was the same with people, there were very few that he actually liked, and he never really saw them. Finding another, who happened to be like him, who happened to only take what he wanted or needed and then dispose of when necessary was something that intrigued the boy, pulled him in almost. This just so happened to be part of the reason why he stayed, because the other, intrigued him.

He walked over to the bed as he was motioned by the others clawed hand. Though,unlike the other, Ryou did have a preference, which happened to be males, but only because he knew what female body's did and it freaked him out. Somewhat childish, but it made sense to him. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking over at the other, his head tilted to the side a little bit. In a few moments, Ryou knew that the changes would start and the other would be able to read his emotions like an open book.

"I'll be honest...I'm not that familiar with it, but it's not like i'm ignorant to the subject either..."
He chewed on his lip a bit, as the other looked into his eyes, it would be clear to see the young boys eyes, changing, in color and vibrancy. From what the other said next, he pretty much took as a hint to move closer or to get on top of the other, "I see, so you want me sitting atop you already?.." He asked, all of the arrogance he had before, which wasn't much, was gone from his voice, and just replaced with innocence.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:20 am

"Haha, I am sure that this will get rather interesting fast." A hiss would only reply.

Draconis smirked when the boy climbed onto him. He flicked his tail and smacked him with it, then grinned a bit wider. He slowly reached out and grabbed the boy with one hand, pulling him forwards so that the other hand could undo his pants. He growled and shoved the other onto the bed, his draconian voice coming to life with every breath he took. His long ragged claws tore at the other, taking his clothing off, so that his fragile form was revealed.

Draconis roared with a strange glee and power. "I suggest you breathe and relax, because this isn't going to feel all that great if you don't. Then again, I'm sure it won't anyways, as I am a male. A male dragon. Not some small human hahaha!"

Flicking his tongue the dragon-male said something in an unknown language to the other, than shoved him downwards, and proceeded to fuck him in the ass. Drac's long tail wavered in the air as he moved, the scales on his male area secreting a rather intriguing slime, that made it rather easy to give it to the other. Snickering and pushing himself into the other deeper, he growled and released a rather firey cry here and there.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am

He didn't really have much time to reply to any of what the other was saying, before he was simply stripped and exposed. He was definitely smaller than the other so he took the others words of caution, well more like orders of trying to stay relaxed and to breath seriously, though the part of how it probably wouldn't feel that great did make him nervous, to a point anyways.

He bit his lip as he was suddenly shoved into without much warning and his eyes widened a bit. In a sudden instant, both his eyes were now a bright icy blue, glowing. He clutched onto the bed sheets beneath him and took as many breaths as he could. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, mostly because the other wasn't fucking him completely dry the entire time.

From his pale lips he let out soft whimpers, louder moans and the occasional gasp or hiss from a sudden pain. His eyes clamped shut and his chest moving up and down with each breath, which have now become soft panting, the boy allowed himself to be fucked by his darker side, an experience he was finding himself not disliking as much as thought he would. In this state he seemed more innocent than before, more naive even, it was even evident in his appearance.

Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"Oh come now, it's not really that bad..." Drac said with a defying hiss. He rocked his hips back and fourth, a sense of upwards and downwards motion hitting the other from inside with pleasure. He snarled and his chest rose and fell, taking in breaths much like an actual dragon would.

The deeper he went into the other, the more his draconian parts expanded inside of the other, which was a rather important thing, if a Dragon wanted to impregnate a female. However, for a male, it probably just felt like his insides were being shredded or something. Drac did his best to fight the urge to grow and transform, holding back on his pleasure point, so that he wouldn't completely destroy the new-found companion of his.

"You're going to be useful to me, for as long as I wish to have you. I suggest you focus on being worth it, because those who weren't - got to meet my other form when he was hungry." Drac laughed sinisterly as possible, then grabbed the boy's hips, and shoved him over onto the bed. He climbed on top of him and grabbed his thighs, then proceeded to give it to Ryou, his eyes a flame, meeting the other's. 

He was clearly enjoying his new "pet".
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Ryou knew it could be worse, but he was never exactly in a situation like this before, especially with a person who was also a bloody dragon. He tried to reply, only to have a small gasp come out "I-i-Huuh!.." He clamped his eyes shut, his breathes quicker than the others. 

He could feel the other growing inside him, and it truly did feel as though he was being ripped apart, the weirdest thing was that the younger kinda liked it. How in the ever loving hell, is he getting BIGGER!? His back arched and wings were kept curled up underneath him. It was almost like an instinct he had, that his wings stayed curled up, they actually locked themselves into the position as if to stay out of the way of what was going on.

He gasped his eyes widening as he was now face down and just hearing what the other said, did make him worry to some degree. As if those words seemed to trigger something, like he wanted to please the other, he pushed his hips back allowing the other in further, a small amount of moaning slipping from his lips as he did so.  His hands curled into fists, grabbing the sheets. 

Maybe being a "pet", wouldn't be to bad.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Draconis smirked, knowing that the stimulants he released, along with the massive waves of euphoria had hit the other. As he arched upwards and moved in and out of the other he snarled, a snarl of pleasure, and enjoyment. His long tongue slid out of his mouth and he reached out and grabbed the other by the neck, his tongue finding the boy's and wrapping together against Ryou's. Pleasurably moaning and almost laughing he continued to fuck his lesser half, strangely enjoying himself more than he had with the humans he'd tasted before.

He leaned down and glared into the Angelic sort's eyes, searching them for power in a sense. As he forced his way into the other being he growled, and then turned away to bite down on the other's neck rather firmly. Wasn't long before he'd left a rather large marking there, a territorial one, if any at all. Wagging his long tail behind him he hissed and moaned, pushing into the younger male faster now. He could feel himself strengthen up against the young kid's pale flesh, and he could feel the inside of the kid grow tighter, as he seemed to get larger. Perhaps the ability, was something he should have looked upon more frequently. Though it had downsides as well. It became harder (in another way from one), to retract all of his form, the larger he got. If he grew too fast, he'd explode into Dragon form, and surely kill the fiend beneath him.

He will surely serve a good purpose, I can feel that much. The Star Bakura thought to himself. A small grin crept over his face as he found the other creature's lips, still kissing him, in between hissing and moaning with exasperation.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Ryou moved his mouth with the others, the half angelic tasting sweet with the bitterness that black coffee would have, the two flavors mixed together, made a delicious taste that humans would never have. His lips were softer than the others, as if they had never been dry in the youngers entire life, and through them, slipped moans into the others mouth, the pain had numbed and now he all he could feel was overwhelming pleasure, himself becoming hard.

His blue eyes glowed and where half lidded, widening as the other left his mark, a gasp escaping his lips, and a trickle of blood going down the pale skin. Ryou had no idea of what would happen if the other continued to grow, he had no idea of the danger, he just knew that the other continued to grow inside of him, stretching him, which caused himself to become tighter around the other. As the other pounded into him, he seemed to lean back against him, a way to allow him in more and just to have sort of support and warmth against his body and skin.  His wings twitching in the slightest, as if shivering from pleasure, it seemed as though they had a mind of there own.

oh RA, this feels better than I thought.. His head lawled back as the others lips touched his again, more moans and soft noises coming from the boy.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Draconis laughed and continued to enjoy the other. It wasn't very frequent that he got to actually enjoy himself, though there were times when it was rather close to it. Smirking, he continued to kiss the kid atop him, moving upwards and further into him, secreting the toxins and things, that would intensify the feel to what was going on.

I think I have a keeper then... Drac thought to himself with a sly smirk. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then breathed in deeply, readying his body for the climax.

The Dragon boy grabbed the one sitting on him and pulled down on his hips so that he could force his way into him further. His eyes began to flash and light up, his long tail flicking, and then suddenly laying rather still. When the moment was right, and the feeling had consumed him, he sighed, and then released a powerful howl, one that would be heard for miles.

Had they not been in a pretty much abandoned area.

He let off inside the smaller version of himself, and bucked his hips forwards, so that he wouldn't hurt his tail, which was so stiff it was a wonder it wasn't his dick that was that stiff.

Grinning, the Sinister Draconis Bakura, pulled out of the small boy, and laid him down next to him. "That was... invigorating." He said with a hiss, fingering a section of his purple-blue hair. His now-red eyes, slowly returned to their bluish color.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Ryou had never felt anything like this before, sure he had jacked off a few times, but what teenage hadn't? , This on the other hand, was a feeling that was...addicting to him almost. The more it happened, the more he craved it. He kissed back, moving hos pale lips against the others.

When he was pulled down hard against the others hips, he called out, climaxing before the other did. When it happened, his wings went from being in their locked state curled behind him, to flaring out, white feathers floating in some places and the swooshing sound similar to a a flapping dragons wings. As he felt the other release inside of him, his back arched a bit and he shivered at the sensation. Holy fuck...that was good..

When he was laid down next to the other, he laid on his side, panting softly, his body covered in a light sheen of sweat. Hi body had warmed up quite a bit, which felt good compared to his un-usual body temperature, which was much below a normal humans. He looked at the other, his eyes still a light glowing blue. "..it..was ...brilliant.." He panted quietly.

It made him think about how it must have been a billion times better than anything he could get with a human, and how any of the humans must have felt when they were with the other.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Draconis slowly fingered the ends of his hair, watching the younger male with a smirk over his lips. How pleased he was to have found someone as youthful in appearance, yet as aged in years as himself. He couldn't help but wonder if they had ever crossed paths in the past. Though right now that was not important. As he laid there breathing out heavily, he allowed his mind to wander for a moment, before speaking again.

"I have the urge to go out into the lake, and hunt. I believe I've used a lot of energy with you." He laughed. "However, I am hungry, and my inner-most formation would like to come out. I think it would be dangerous to take you along, but if you feel like watching... be my guest. When the night is as dark as a vortex, I like to go out and be what I truly am inside." He explained.

There was no mistaking it. Drac was a hunter, a killer, and something wretchedly violent inside begging to get out. However, strangely, he had this odd side where sensations changed him just a bit. Perhaps it was a weakness, but as he studied the other, he only found strength in each of his desires. And, this mate wouldn't die off. And he wouldn't out-grow him like the others. Perhaps for once, he had found that one person, whom he was meant to be along with. As he pondered this, he rose from the bed, and wandered over to the closet, to get dressed. Skin-tight clothing would be enough for him, and it would allow him to shift successfully.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Ryou continued to take deep breaths, just looking at the ceiling mostly, it would take energy to turn his head again. Ryou had always looked young, no matter how old he got, he would always resemble that of a teenager, which had it's ups and downs. The downs mostly making harder to get things such as liquor and other things he looked to young to buy. Though he was okay with it, having other ways of obtaining such things. He was still trying to wrap his head around how something could feel so good.

When the other spoke up, he finally turned his head to look at him, "Heh..I don't mind a little danger...considering I just had sex with someone who's a dragon, plus I think it would be interesting to see, so I think i'll tag along" He said simply and gave a soft smile "Plus it would give me a chance to fly a bit" He hadn't been able to in a while, and if he avoided it for to long, he'd probably fall on his face.

Ryou, was able to kill, in-fact he has recalled having to do it before, but he didn't do it as often, and he also didn't need to hunt for most of his food in take. And his appearance deceived others, making the kill so much more easier. He himself enjoyed the thought of having mate, and since himself and the other had somewhat of a connection, it made the feeling of enjoyment even better. He could already tell he was going to get attached to some degree. Yes, Ryou did in fact, like the other as a mate. He glanced down at the floor as he sat up, looking at his now ripped shirt. "You ripped my shirt.. more than it already was for wing holes.." he pouted slightly.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2