The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those Bakuras! RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Those Bakuras! RP Empty Those Bakuras! RP

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Drac was living on the shit side of town, no shock there. He had lived alone for a while now, after his last mate and him had split. He never really kept anyone around for long. Males, females, whatever they were. Things lost his attention way too fast. He spent some time at the Hideout, even more time at the bar.

But lately, things were just boring, and life seemed to keep him indoors. Hiding his abilities, and retracting his wings and tail, were painful things to do during the day. He longed for night time, when he could come out into the world, and just fly around beneath the stars. Without being seen.

For now, Drac did nothing, other than sit on his sofa watching old TV shows. The sun was rising, and another day was sure to begin.

"Goddamn I hate weekends." He muttered, reaching out with a clawed hand to grab the remote. "Hope something interesting happens today...."
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Those Bakuras! RP Empty Re: Those Bakuras! RP

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Ryou was walking through the so called shit side of town, something he often did was wonder around, though usually it was at night, when he would let out his wings and do as he pleases. Not to mention it was much harder to be a thief in the middle of the day when the sun was bright and there was lots of witnesses. He never did wonder to far though, knowing he would get lost if he did, so it was rare to see him around these parts..or anywhere really.

He had the hood of his blue sweatshirt up, to avoid looking at people and to draw less attention to his different colored eyes, which if people saw, they questioned the red one. He wished he could control with how they looked, but no, that was up to how he felt. It was one of the rare time when he didn't have headphones in, but instead had his music up full blast for everyone to hear.
"What's with the stares, they never hear metal before?"
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Bored off his fucking ass, Drac threw the remote at the television. A moment later he was screaming about the fact he'd done that, as a profound hole was now in the TV. Face-clawing he growled and turned his head, his large horns on either side of his face, protruding through his white hair. He took a very, very deep breath - and began to retract his form.

Drac kicked the door to his apartment closed, and left. Now he just looked like a white-haired mistake, with all-black on, and a rather irritated-looking expression over his face. He was hungry, and felt like eating a steak, but at a restaurant or something. He didn't really know how to cook. He usually just turned into a Dragon, went beneath the water of the lake down the way, and ate whatever living shit was in there.

As he drew closer, he stopped paying attention to where he was going - and collided with another white-haired kid. Growling, the male shoved the kid off him, and fought the urge to beat his face in, for having run into him.

"Who the fuck are you, and what are you doing on my side of town?" He snarled. Immediately, Draconis dusted himself off, and looking around, worried that his rage might attract attention.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 pm

When Ryou wasn't paying attention to wear he was going, which happened to often, he walked into somebody, of course he was going to blame it on the other person though. It wasn't that he was doing it to be an ass, he just didn't like apologizing so if he could just walk away without saying anything, making himself believe it was the others fault, then he didn't think he needed to pay more attention.

As he collided with the other and was pushed back, his hood fell back, revealing his long white hair and his blue and red eyes. He stepped back a bit so he could look up at the other male, noting his hair was also white, guess it's not as uncommon as I thought, he thought to himself and cleared hos voice to speak.
"If you really must know, I'm Ryou, and what am I doing on your side of town? Well it's pretty obvious I'm walking, not like I haven't been around here before." He crossed his arms and continued to stared up.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well then, seems that you're new to the area here. This is mostly abandoned. And personally, I'd prefer it stayed that way. Ryou is it? Hmmm..." Drac flicked his tongue between his two fangs. Maybe this other could be...useful? "Do you know where a good place to eat is... sounds strange I know, but I never really leave the place. Normally I have serv- people to do that for me..."

Drac was clearly a rather vile being. A Dragon, which made him a predator on all accounts. And this frail little kid had so casually fell right into his claws.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

"I know it's abandoned, that's why I stay here. To keep away from people and their ignorance, not to mention, plenty of free places to sleep for the night" He laugh a bit and picked up the device that was currently blaring music through it's speakers and shut it off "A place to eat? well I know a few places, not that expensive either, so I guess I could show you" He shrugged and thought nothing of what the other was asking for, it was just a simple favor right? And anyways, he felt like being nice today. "Just come with me.."

Now, Ryou wasn't stupid, even though he was helping a complete stranger, he was almost always on watch, analyzing others in case they decided to strike, if they did, he would fight back the best he could...even if it meant showing his actual form so he could use magic.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Drac snorted and then growled, but decided to follow the kid. He could tell that he was slightly paranoid, or at least not trusting of him. Which was fine, since Drac gave no one a reason to trust him. Perhaps this kid could be used in a way to help him? Drac would be patient, he was always, if he thought something could be worth it.

"Very well then. So ...you like music do you? Interesting. I listen to metal at times. However, I won't be listening to shit, after I smashed my TV earlier..." He hissed. He was very displeased with the fact he'd done that. Now he had nothing to listen to, other than his busted MP3 player, that he'd stolen from some other kid.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Ryou could be helpful at times, with a lot of things, if he liked the person he was helping anyways, or he wasn't being a lazy ass and avoiding everyone like usual. He led the way through back ally's, which he found quicker and easier to avoid stares.

"Now, why would you do that to the poor TV?" He joked a bit, looking back at the other male. He knew it was probably not a good idea to provoke him, but Ryou wasn't exactly the one to think everything through like most people would, even if he was cautious. "And yes, I am listening to music most of the time...and the whole problem with not having anything to use, it can't be that hard to get a new one. Plenty of stupid people to take them off of..." Honestly, he got his the same way the other did, that and a cell phone and laptop. He got someone he knew to make them untraceable.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm

"The TV pissed me off. That and I'm irritated. I hate daylight. I normally only hang around at night. For... personal reasons. Look kid, you seem pretty nice, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm not a very nice guy. You hang with me too long, you might learn to see that. Just warning you." Drac smirked and looked around.

The two would sit down outside, and be served steak and rice, with sauce and other things on the side. Drac was rather wealthy for sitting in a shit complex, something to thwart people from thinking he had anything of value. He stole everything he had, a real thief this one was. But he really didn't have a choice. He didn't work and he couldn't. The urge to hunt was so strong at times, he couldn't contain his formation. So the risk was just too large. You can bet though, all of the missing people... he had eaten them. At night, in a dark alley... yup....
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm

"Heh, I see..sounds somewhat reasonable. And the thing about you not being very nice, I honestly don't mind, most of the people I know aren't very nice, infact total asshats. And I'm only nice when I want to be" He shrugged looking back at the other as they walked, keeping an eye on him. He looked back every once in a while. "And going out in daylight is something I'm not used to either, to...to well bright,...and to many people.."

At the restaurant, he sat across form the other, looking at the amount of food. Sure he could afford food, but most of the time he didn't get to much, having spent his money on his caffeine addiction and then being left with only minimal amounts lefts. The reason why he didn't work was simple, he was 15, and he didn't see the point, when it was much easier to steal it, then sell it on the streets for more than it was worth.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 9:50 pm

"You look like you need to eat kid." Drac said, handing the boy a plate. "You will never grow to be half as strong as I am, if you don't eat." The draconian beast smirked, and fought the urge to blow fire from his lips to cook the meat further. Instead he looked around and waited until everyone around was occupied, and then held a lighter up to the top of the plate. "Check this out." He grinned, and flicked his tongue, a small amount of fire crossing the plate, and cooking the meat. It sizzled and then he set the plate down in front of the boy, then went back to glaring at everyone. "I can sense it you know. You, you're like me. In a sense. I smelled it on you the moment we ran into each other."

Drac had never really communicated with another like him. Not human, least not fully. He always thought that everyone else "like him" was extracted or killed off. But the moment he bumped into the small kid, he had smelled something that reminded him of a bird. Like feathers. As if the boy possibly had wings. Something was just eerie about the kid too. Drac made a mental note to figure him out more later, and went back to eating.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm

He blinked looking up as the other spoke to him "I don't get to eat much..." He shrugged. He watched as the other held up the plate and checked around. He paid closer attention as he was told to watch what the other was doing with the lighter and his tongue. His eyes widened a bit as the fire spread out cooking the meat more, he had never actually seen anybody who could control or use fire, use it. "Okay, that was cool.." He picked up a fork and knife, slicing into it and popping it in his mouth. He listened good when the other mentioned how he was different, how he was like him? "You were able to sense it huh? Guess I shouldn't be surprised since you didn't question my eyes...and I admit..I was a little suspicious with they way you were speaking.."

Just the way the other talked, how he replaced a few words and stopped to change a sentence like he was trying to keep a secret made Ryou think about who the other man was, and rose his cautiousness. Now because he was so young, he couldn't tell if he was in the presence of someone like him, or some other being like others could, he just had to guess or see it for himself.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

"Perhaps we should discuss this somewhere else. Let's say, we can head back to my place. If you dare, anyways." Drac grinned and flicked his tongue at the other. "I promise, it will be well worth it." He tossed his head back and laughed, his white hair strangely going from white, to a deep navy blue and purple in color. Even his eyes grew lighter, and went into a lighter shade of blue. His fangs seemed to grow and go over his lower lip, but no one around had even played them any mind, so no one would question any of it. "I can show you more of me. If you'd like." He said with a snarl.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

"Sounds interesting, and if it means I can see what you truly are, then i'm up for it" He smirked slightly and watched as the other laughed and changed in front of him, even if it was barely any at all. The new color of the others hair interested him quite a bit, it looked nice not to mention he enjoyed the color blue. Even with the small changes he couldn't really tell what the other was, though now he was sure, he was no where close to being human "Anyways, I need a place I can let lose...staying this way get uncomfortable after a few hours.." He new that with how the other was, he would have to be completely on guard at his place. No room for screw ups.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Drac nodded and decided that he would oblige the other kid. After all, what harm would really come to someone, who could turn into a mighty dragon? He would only smirk and finish his meal, and then take the other back to his place, enticing the offer.

"So this is my dump, however, there's a massive yard behind this apartment complex, as well as a bit of forest. Then there's the lake and that... I usually wait til it's at least midnight, before taking a dive in there. I don't know what your other form is, but I assure you my half-form is about as dangerous as my vast formation."

Draconis was indeed a sinister being. He tossed off his coat, and pulled his shirt off, revealing pale flesh, carved by the Gods their-selves. There was a strange glowing object in the shape of a Ring hanging from his chest, an ancient artifact that he'd stolen eons ago. There was no mistaking it. He was old, old as the sun. He stretched and flexed his body, a large purple-blue and black tail appearing from behind him. His chest tightened with each breath he took, large fangs becoming larger, while his hands and feet turned to frightful talons. Two twin horns wrapped and curled up around either side of his head, and his eyes went from a deep blue to a crystal blue.

"I prefer this form, but keeping the Dragon inside, is a bit of a pain." He said with a hiss.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 pm

He looked around the others place, examining it, mapping it out almost. He knew that following strangers was a bad thing, but hey, what's life without a little risk.
"I admit, my other form isn't the strongest or most interesting..but in comes in use at times because of what it is...other times it just causes trouble..."

He watched as the other begin to undress and to change his form, his eyes catching sight of the glowing ring in the others chest, it interested him and if it had been on anyone else, he probably would've taken it. As the form of the older changed, it became clear to him that he was indeed powerful and that he was shifter. That part was obvious though. "Dragon, huh, how interesting! I haven't met someone like you before!...Oh by the way, I never got your name.."

This is when Ryou himself, not being able to withstand the comfortableness of keeping his wings hidden, took of his sweater and just threw it on the ground beside him. He figured the easiest way was to strip his shirt as well, to let them breath. Like the other he pale, but also much smaller with defined hips. He let his wings grow, the left one being a large feathery silver wing, that of an Angel and the other being a purple-black and that of a demon. His eyes now glowing instead of the dull they were before, seemed to shift in the shades that they were. His hair got a light blue undertone to it.
"well, this is me, nothing special, but useful...except my eyes...it's to easy to tell how i'm feeling since they change depending on it...."
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Wed May 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Drac smirked and looked the other over strangely. He walked around the other in a circle, almost like a lion stalking her prey. His eyes flashed a crystal blue then went red, then back to that blue again.

"Rather interesting, it's almost as though you are a strangely less harmful more Angelic, version, of myself..." He said with a hiss. He stopped when he was right in front of the other, and leaned in to check out his interesting eyes. "Oh... and by the way... my name, it's Sinister Draconis." He added, still staring into the other's eyes.

Draconis allowed his tail to writhe on behind him while he stood there. His massive black wings flared out, and in the lightning one was able to see the purplish hues inside his wings.

"They call me the 'Sinister Star' - well, back in the past they did. Now tell me, what's your full name then? Or is it just Ryou? What do you actually go by?" He wondered curiously.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Wed May 29, 2013 11:54 pm

He stood still, his arms crossing over his pale chest, as he watched the other with his eyes, allowing himself to be looked at. It didn't bother him, since he had just did the same to the other, almost.

He blinked a few times as the other was stopped in front of him, looking into his own eyes. His eyes shifting in different shades of the colors which they were "Now that you mention it...It does seem that way, doesn't it?..That i'm a lighter version.." He agreed softly, his face calm.

His wings folded and unfolded behind him, he was stretching them out, allowing them to breath after being tucked away for so long. Opening them wide right away would make them feel sore, and harder to fly.

"Sinister Draconis, eh? Interesting name, I like it" The left side of his mouth curled up a little bit. "And as for my full name, ...I don't particularely have one, having forgotten much of my childhood...but I sometimes go by Ryou Necrofear." He said simply, shifting his weight "I'm a White Angel, and Hellish Demon..."
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 am

Drac smirked and casually fingered his hair as he sat down in his leather chair.

"Rather intriguing. I mean, the way that time just seems to slip away from us. The way that our memories fail us after so long. Truthfully a sin, isn't it?" He smirked.

As Draconis continued to study his other half, it crossed his mind that defiling the other and using him for his own 'plans' might become worthwhile. He had a female in his life at one point, and she had served him until he out-lived her. Such was the way of a Dragon, who had befriended a human. Nevertheless, something was truly always missing. Perhaps keeping one like himself....

"I seem to have eyed you for a moment, I think you interest me." He stated, licking his lower lip and flashing his eyes towards the other deviously.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 am

Ryou stayed standing, his arms hanging down by his sides and posture relaxed.

"I agree, it is a sin, not allowing one to keep their memories, especially if they are important to the person" He replied in a soft tone, his guard seeming to be going down, him becoming more relaxed.

The younger didn't really notice the other looking at him, he was to busy looking around the room, walking from wall to wall, looking at everything that his eyes could see. From his size, how he was so small, it wouldn't be hard to over power him, though that didn't mean he wouldn't fight back to some degree. He had always been a fighter, but often times, lost his battles, no matter how hard he fought back, he always seemed to be to weak. It was something he hated about himself, how he would never be as strong...no matter how long he lived.

He blinked and looked over at the other, his head tilting slightly "Taken an interest in me? ...like how?.." He turned fully to face him, seeing the look on the others face.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Sinister Draconis - it was his name for eons. Named after the Red Star, a star so bright and filled with death in it's name. The dragon-boy grinned, and flashed his eyes in a rather wicked manner, that spelled out evil without even using the word.

"In the manner of you serving me. Permanently. You seem rather useful, and well... this Dragon does get rather... bored, here alone. Surely you could be used to satisfy me and my curiosity." He said with a powerful hiss.

Drac walked over to the other lad, and grabbed him by his shirt with a clawed hand. He grinned and pulled him closer, smelling the sweet scent that came from those of the path of Light. His eyes glared into the other's, while another clawed hand ran its fingers through his hair.

"You're so fragile, but I am willing to bet, that after I am finished with you, you won't be." He laughed, flicking his tail back and forth.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 pm

This is when Ryou really started to notice the others wicked behaviors, it wasn't like he wasn't used to people like this, but that didn't mean he was any more better at handling people who were wicked. So this in it's self made his nerves jump slightly.

With the words just spoken to him, he was now sure of what the dragon meant by taken an interest in him, this both intrigued him, and frightened him. "Your need and curiosity.....and to serve you.." He wasn't saying those as a question, just simply running the possibility's through his mind. He could always agree, make it easy for both of them, and it wouldn't be that bad...or he could put up a fight.

As he was roughly pulled close his mind was also pulled away from his thoughts, and now being so close to the other, having the clawed hand running through his hair. Not to mention having the other take in his scent, which had only a hint of bitterness in it, a change started in his eyes, the left becoming lighter and the right changing color completely.

"I'm assuming that, if I don't put up a fight...it would be easier for the both of us?.." He asked, trying to stay calm. It wasn't that he was fully against the idea, but he was hesitant....not to mention the fight he would put up would crumble all to quickly.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Drac grinned and let the boy go. "You would assume right, in fact. Believe me, fighting never really gets anyone anywhere, and then I have a mess to clean up. And while that's all fine and good for me, sometimes I would rather do things the more... useful way. Besides, serving me isn't so bad. And you're of my kind, in a fashion, so you'll live longer. Before, I just out-lived everything, and everyone. And well, that gets boring rather fast I can assure you."

Sinister Draconis smirked and locked the door to his house. Wandering into his room, he flopped down on the bed, spreading his strangely black wings, laying out on his back. He thought about the other kid standing in the other room, and was reminded of the girl he had once kept there with him. Slowly fingering his hair, he wondered just how the other boy would do, in comparison to her. She had actually loved him, and though he was incapable of feeling it, he'd kept her. And she served him well. Perhaps this strangely "Light" side of him, would do the same.

"Come here Ryou, I have a need for you."
He said. Let the fun begin. He thought evilly.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:03 am

Ryou stepped back a bit, and fixed his shirt, taking in what the other said. So if he just behaved and listened it wouldn't be that bad, he didn't think it would be anyways. So he would be a good little boy and do as he was told, even though he was almost certain he would refuse every once in a while, just to be stubborn. "I see...well very well, I won't fight back then."He said shutting his eyes and crossing his arms. How hard could this be?

He stayed standing in the room he was left in, just leaning against the wall. He thought things through. This guy didn't seem like he wanted to just use him as a punching bag. He wouldn't be alone all the time and would have someone to talked to he guessed. Drac also seemed like a darker version of himself, so it kinda made sense, right? The thing with Ryou, was that he could become attached, so more than likely, eventually anyways, he would probably develop actual feeling for him.

As his name was called he pushed himself off the wall and walked to the other room, flexing his stiff wings a bit. I wonder...
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Draconis Bakura Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Draconis laid there with his eyes on his own claws. He was there on his back studying those claws, that could do so much destruction. His dragon tail moved beneath him from side to side as he breathed, taking in the scents around his house, and outside it. He was making sure that no one else was near, and of course, no one else was. He was very profound and developed in his abilities, but right now, none of that mattered. He wasn't alone for once, he was with another - that was very much, like himself.

When the other wandered into the room, Drac gestured to the lad, to come closer. He had no preference on gender, nor the kind of being that the other was. He was a loner most of his life, and simply took in others, for his own personal reasons. Though normally, he would have simply collected a human to be his 'slave' of sorts, this time, he'd found a boy. Who seemed to move along the Earth as he did, as another being. Another... other than a human.

Draconis smirked. "So tell me young one, how... familiar, are you, with the pleasing of another? I am old, and I grow bored of humans, but you, you are like me... and I intend to find out, just what you feel like.." Drac laughed deeply, and a loud hiss followed. His crystal eyes remained made of blue, and right now, they rested on the eyes of the other boy. "I don't much care for males or females. Doesn't matter to me. Flesh is all the same. But I wouldn't mind you sitting atop me." He smirked arrogantly. Wasn't like he had a choice. If he were to become attached, Drac would allow it, so long as he didn't fuck anything up.
Yami Draconis Bakura
Yami Draconis Bakura
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next