The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Gifted: RP

+4
Salvation Arclight
Cain Nightlord
Raphiella Blu Azure
Melvin Louie-Leon
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of the Gifted: RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Gifted: RP

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 am

Blu grinned at the challenge, and before she knew it, she was running up the sides of buildings and gliding up the walls. She leapt from once place to another, and then flared out her tail, and landed right before the doorway to the bar. With a wide grin on her face, she turned to Leon and spoke.

"You are really fast. I'm more skillful than fast, but I have speed sometimes too." She said with a nod. Opening the door to the bar she slowed her breathing, and appeared relaxed as they wandered inside. She glanced around to see tons of strange faces, and found the urge to raise her ears above her hair.

The girl stuck by her strange new friend, or perhaps he was just an ally that was a lot similar to her.

"I think a clear shot would do nice by me right now." She said, sitting down at the bar. Blu glanced to the right, to see that two stools over, was a female with bright red hair. She said nothing to the girl, and ordered her shot, and waited for Leon to follow.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 am

Melvin absent-mindedly ran a clawed hand through his boy's hair. He kept him close, and didn't really say anything, but the fire behind his shades burned brightly in both his eyes. Someone had clearly harmed something that belonged to him, and he wanted to know who. He continued to pet the boy, his blood fighting to fly out of his back and change into massive tarry wings...

"If you want to sleep, I will take you home. Otherwise you can stay here with me." Melvin growled and scratched the side of his face with his right hand. He noticed that two people have arrived at the bar, a female with bright blue hair, strangely sitting next to that red-haired girl... and another male whom he didn't recognize.

Melvin was fascinated with the female that had azure-colored hair. He wanted her, to be with her, just to be around her. And she barely knew him. She'd said hi to him a few times, but they never really talked. The girl simply lingered in there to hide away from the world, didn't take much to see it either. Christopher was well aware of his feelings towards her. He often got upset because of it too. But Melvin just couldn't find it in his soul to care. He took care of the boy, that was good enough in his mind.

"I'm staying here." The King said, licking his top fangs that were grafted to his face. His brightly blazing eyes glared over at the male following that girl. Who the fuck is he and how does she know him? I've never seen him with her before... He thought, a frown over his face.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 am

Aura glanced over to the ones who sat close by her and eyed her closely, before scoffing. Blue was such an ugly color. Shaking her head she looked away and back down at the counter. 'Red is so much better..." she muttered under her breath before she rest her head in her hand and let out a rather long sigh. Her phone, which was sitting between them on the counter started going off again, but still she ignored it.

Now, her lighter was back in her hand and she tapped it on the counter. Humming slightly, she closed her eyes trying to figure it all out. Pulling out a cigarette, she set it in her mouth and without though, set the lighter on the counter, raised her hand and quietly snapped her fingers, a fire started, lit the cigarette, and went out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Nightlord Sat May 04, 2013 8:16 am

Waking up sometime near midnight, Cain had woken up and sighed sitting up, running a hand over his face, Amunet was having another nightmare. Standing, he walked over to her room and sat on the side of her bed, holding her hand. They would most likely have to move into another place that didn't bring up so many bad things and memories for her.

When the child had settled down, he walked back to the living room and picked up his cell phone, dialing a number. The phone rang and rang and rang, then went to voicemail. Grumbling, he lowered the phone staring at it for a long minute. Raising the phone again, he called once more, trying to reach the person once again. Once again, it went to voice mail, he turned it off and tossed it on the table.
Cain Nightlord
Cain Nightlord
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 am

Leon was looking around the bar curiously.

This place is busier than normal. The spiky blue haired guy was a regular and so was the silver haired boy. The red haired girl was new to him.

Leon was very nervous. He walked around the bar, taking a good look at everybody and observing. He went to the bathroom and puked because he was so nervous.

How can i deal with war, but i can't deal with social settings.

He walked back out to the bar and sat next to Blu. He looked at the bartender and asked for a beer. He made sure that the hood never left his head.

He looked at Blu and asked, "How long have you been coming here? Do you know anyone that is here?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught the red haired girl start a fire with her hands. He was amazed. He wanted to go talk to her, but he couldn't. His body just wouldn't let him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

Salvation kicked over one of the bar stools, and ordered a shot of Jack over to the farthest left of the bar. He was getting irritated, and hadn't located his brother just yet. But then something caught his eye - out of nowhere.

Some girl who had been sitting at the bar, snapped her fingers, and a bit of flame had seemingly appeared before her face to light a smoke. It seemed to Sal, that no one had noticed, but perhaps another like him may have. His eyes found the others near by, and soon after, he found Chris, and some other male sitting next to him. It had been a while since he'd last seen his twin brother. Months even. But he knew that he would eventually see him again. Just didn't think it would have been with another male. Obviously, his brother was still a no-good flaming faggot. And of course, when Sal got closer, and realized whom he was with, a fire seemed to burn in his eyes now too.

"Melvin, Melvin...Melvin... still screwing my brother eh?" Salvation smirked and folded his arms over his chest. His eyes fell with hate upon Chris, and he glared at him next. "You're a fucking pathetic excuse for a being Christopher, you should be ashamed of your patheticness. You were so 'talented'..." Salvation made quotes in the air with his fingers, knowing that Chris knew full-well of what he had meant. His eyes went back to that King, and he scornfully spoke once again. "What happened to him? Still beating his ass?"

Salvation's complete disrespect and hissing was surely more than enough to get a rise out of the weary King. Which - he would surely enjoy.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 am

Blu looked over at Leon, and gestured for him to follow her a few paces away from everyone. She could feel eyes on her, and that was more than enough of a reason to pull him away for a moment so they could speak.

"I have been coming here a while... I think there are possibly others like us here..." She whispered, leaning over to talk to him. "I take it you're either new around here, or you haven't paid much attention to everyone around then?" She wondered. Looking over at Melvin, and the two strangely tall males with the long hair, she spoke again.

"See that guy with the Crown on, yes? He's the 'House Alpha' - it means that he's like the bar's boss around here kinda. Everyone stops everything for him. He's really mean to a lot of people. I've said hi to him maybe once or twice, but I've never actually shared conversation with him. The boy he keeps close to him... his name's Chris. He once dropped his phone in the rain and I handed it to him, strange how you meet people..."

Blu paused and scratched her head, a bit embarrassed that she was there rambling on like an idiot. She looked at Leon again, and asked him if he knew anyone there at the bar.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 8:46 am

Chris shied away the moment he saw his older twin brother. Older by how much wasn't certain, a few minutes probably. But after Chris suffered from trauma in the military, he became years younger than Sal was, mentally of course. He rarely saw Salvation, and after he was discharged, he heard almost nothing from him, other than when he would occasionally text or call. He was more interested in the King, who Chris was rather close to.

Sal, why are you always so mean to me?

The boy curled up against his Alpha Male and started to sob almost silently. He felt like shit, and he didn't wish to hear his brother's hateful words. Covering his ears he laid there motionless, waiting for the King to speak if he so wished to. He kept the phone in his hands, so that he could communicate, but for now did absolutely nothing other than think of what was going on.

Please Mel... please... please let us go home.. take me home... and stay.... Chris thought, sniffling out loud. He began to shake, and found himself holding onto the King's shirt, while hiding beneath his long and silvery hair.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:58 am

Leon following Blu away from everyone listened to what she said. "No, i don't actually know anybody here. I know about the 'Alpha'. I also know about the boy. But that is all. I agree that there may be other people out there that are "different". But do we want to find all of them."

He started to walk back to the bar when he noticed the scene developing by the alpha and the silver haired boy. He didn't like the way that Sal was acting the way he was. In a rash and bold decision, he pulled his hood down and unsheathed his combat blade. He took aim at the foot of Sal and threw the knife. It went through his show, in between his toes and stuck into the floor.

"You look really familiar. Where do I know you from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 9:04 am

Salvation was shocked for a moment - and with everyone seeing a flash of golden hair and a bad attitude, it was rather clear that something serious was about to happen.

And so it did.

As quickly, and efficiently as he could, Sal reached down and suddenly lifted the blade from his boot. Within a second, perhaps even less than that of a second, he had it, right between Leon's legs.

"Now, now ...now. No need to interrupt my good trash-talking...." Salvation hissed, his red eyes threatening to glow in color. He allowed them to haze over, and grit his teeth. Eyeing the other, he allowed his thoughts to sift through his mental storage and other things, and soon located just who the other was. "I have half a mind to just take off your 'Nades' for your ridiculous behaviors." He scowled.

The navy-haired male glared into the eyes of Leon, and waited for the fuck to make another stupid move. He noted that there was still a blade really far into the flooring, and wondered what would happen if he kicked it down further through the floorboards of the bar.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 9:08 am

Blu couldn't believe that a fight had broken out so fast. She pulled her hood up further over her head, and immediately looked away, and took another shot. Not even bothering to pay any attention to them, she found herself looking over at Aura's phone, which the other girl had failed to answer. She looked around and debated upon leaving, and began to factor in the time and effort it would take, just to haul ass out of there.

Great, I wanted to stay on the low and out of trouble, and here I am sitting in the area OF trouble. What next? She wondered, not truly wanting an answer to that question.

Bluey fidgeted with the ends of her hair and looked over towards the gathering males in the corner. Just what the fuck were they thinking? And why would anyone risk 'showing' themselves? She wondered if this Leon person was insane, for just openly displaying himself in front of everyone else...
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 am

Melvin licked his lower lip, and pulled Chris closer to his chest. His strange eyes seemed to dull in color, his own way of protecting himself from being seen. Unlike some of the others clearly there this night, he wasn't going to expose himself for anyone. It would have to be an extremely dire situation to have been worth it. And this wasn't worth it. He kept an eye on the girl sitting at the bar attempting to notice everything BUT what was going on. And he kept an eye on Salvation, that idiotfuck whore, and this person that was Leon.

Finally having enough of the awkward stares and heated silence, Melvin spoke.

"So then, who are you." Melvin demanded, looking over at Leon. He didn't move from where he was sitting, and just stroked the top of Chris's head like he was a cat or something. "And how do you know the Whore?" He wondered, eyeing Sal. Salvation seemed to be rather pissy for the moment, but there was no doubt in the King's mind that he couldn't get up and snap both their necks in a matter of seconds, were it needed. "Speak up, both of you. Blades ain't shit compared to what I might use on ya."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:21 am

"Well, i don't know where I know him from to answer that question. My name will remain to be whatever you call me for now. I don't want my name know to the whole bar right now!" he scowled to the blue haired person. "What's your name?" he said looking at the weirdo in the cardboard crown.

"And you, with the blade to my 'nades', I think that you should remove it from there. It's a bad idea to piss me off! And you never answered my question. Where do I know you from? I said you look familiar. And I don't like it when a person attacks someone as helpless as he is. I mean look at him. He is obviously not in the greatest of shape and you want to tear him down?"

Leon took his beer and smashed it over Sal's face and jumped back as a reflex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 9:32 am

Sal covered his face, but that wasn't enough to dodge all the beer. His hair was wet now, which pissed him the fuck off instantly. Without any given warning, or care, he lashed out again, moving forwards, and slicing Leon straight across the chest with pristine precision and speed. He then kicked him back and sent him flying into a table and chairs, and hissed at him with a fury unseen by most there.

"My name is Salvation Arclight, you asshole, and you know me because you were in the military much like I was. And, if you remember, I'm no one to fuck with and play rough with." He looked back at Melvin and then turned his head to Leon again. "If you want your fucking name kept to yourself, then don't fucking come up here looking to display it to everyone. You'll show the King respect too, otherwise this knife is going straight the fuck up your ass, like in war time!"

Sal licked some of the beer off of his knife, and then glared at the other getting up.

"Don't fucking tell me how the fuck I should talk to that kid either, he's my brother, and I'll address him however the fuck I want."
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am

Letting out a puff of smoke, Aura sat upright and looked over at everyone fighting and bickering. She said absolutely nothing, slipped her phone off the counter and into her pocket. She took the last shot she ordered and stood. Not wanting to be anywhere near this fight when it happened, as she was never one to fight unless absolutely necessary, she headed for the door to go outside to finish her cigarette.

Her phone started ringing again, she just ignored it and opened the door letting the cool night air inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 9:35 am

Chris sat there typing on his phone, and reached out slowly to tug on his brother's sleeve. He still hadn't talked in so long, and his own brother had probably forgotten the sound to his voice anyways. He handed Sal the phone and looked away, then went back to hiding in Melvin's shirt.

Sal please don't fight. I don't feel good, and you're being mean. I just want to go home. Will you take us home? I don't wanna see anyone hurt anymore today... =/

The boy hid beneath his hair, hoping that Salvation would actually read his message, and not find it needed to beat the fuck out of him or something. Though, he was somewhat sure, that Melvin wouldn't allow it... Well, he hoped for that anyways.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 9:39 am

Blu left the area and decided that it was best not to associate with anyone from the bar. She followed Aura without even taking notice of it, and headed out the same door. Lighting up a smoke on her way out, she came out of the double-doors, and stopped to adjust her hood.

Just what I need, more shit. I'm soooo not coming back here anytime soon. She thought to herself, rather sure that coming back there was a seriously bad idea.

Blu scratched the side of her head, and then tucked her lighter back into her cloak she always wore. She wondered if it would be safe for her to just wander on home, but knew that it would be dangerous, since the Hunters were on her tail. Hence her being there in the very first place.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 9:43 am

Without the blue-haired female around to further hold his interest, the King grew rather bored - again. He was always bored, and tonight was surely no last exception. With a flat expression on his face he looked over at Salvation, and the person that he was apparently fighting shit out with. Or something. He didn't even really have anything to say at this point, as they were clearly both idiots, and also - neither of them seemed to fight properly. And both of them were awkward as fuck too. At least that Leon guy was.

Melvin continued to observe them, and the new guy, only because he wanted the intel on just how the fuck he knew the female he was always watching. So for now he said nothing, and just cracked open his bottle of narcotics, and decided that getting high right then, was absolutely the right motherfucking answer.

"You guys are idiots." He muttered, still stroking Chris's head. He weighed the chances of him meeting the girl again, if he left, and walked outside. He wasn't nervous, but he just didn't know if he'd want to do that or not. He blew his bangs out of his eyes, and adjusted his Crown.

The King was super bored, which was not safe for anyone now.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:52 am

Stumbling backwards, he grabbed his chest and looked up with and evil look. "You got the best of me right now. But if you must know my name, it's Leon."

He fought to get back to his feet and walked back to the bar and bought another beer and a shot of Vodka. He took the shot of vodka and poured it on the cut on his chest and slammed his beer. After he pouted the shot on his cut, he winced a little bit. "You, with the crown, whats your name? You never answered that."

As he was sitting at the bar, he pulled his hood back over his golden hair. Again he pulled another blade out of his pocket and opened it up. He started to throw it up in the air and catch it. No matter how it was coming back down. Caught it by the blade, by the handle. He was waiting for either of them to continue fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 am

Chris remained silent, and waited to see what would go on next.

Most people weren't aware of it, but the boy was rather intuitive and knew just how his King felt, perhaps even before the King felt it. And he could feel that he was bored, annoyed, and steadily raging, now that he wasn't able to stare at that mysterious female, with the bluish hair. He ran his finger down the phone sitting there ignoring everyone, and went through it as if he were looking for something, but the truth was he was just pointlessly scrolling through it, waiting for something bad to happen.

Mel... can we please just ..can we leave?

Chris finally typed a message out onto the phone and showed it to the Tyrant. Knowing his King however, and the way that he was sitting there, he wouldn't want to just go home. It had become a habit of Mel's, to stay there and watch that girl. And now there were people preventing him from doing that - one of which was his brother.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 am

"I don't really think he needs to give you his name you insignificant piece of dirt."

Salvation cracked his fists, and weighed what would happen if he were to take his blade and chuck it at Leon's face. Sure, they knew each other, didn't make them friends. Hell, didn't even make them allies. And perhaps they could have been in the past - but that meant nothing right there, now, in the present.

Sal always had this strange obsession with Melvin. He had seen him around here and there, but due to life getting in the way, along with his job, and other things still - he had never explored his curiosity. Same would surely not be said anymore. Not now, that he had moved into the city. Things were about to change - and get ugly. Really fucking fast.

A blade sank itself into the table, about a half-inch from Melvin's hand. It was partially covered with a black glove, and rather obvious nails were protruding through it. Almost like claws. But Mel was always very "wolf" like, so no one really thought anything of it. Salvation's glowing eyes seemed to dull over, as he spoke to the Tyrant King at the bar.

"You should find more entertaining people to hang out with, instead of this old mutt here, and that female you're always staring at." He hissed dominantly. Threat or challenge? Not many would have been able to tell. Melvin would probably see this as a hateful mix of both.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 am

"Chris we're not going anywhere, and Salvation shut up before I break your motherfucking face." The voice of the lazy guy in the back, with the shooting hair, was enough to turn several heads. Rage had set in, along with the perfect mix of narcotics and intoxication. Without warning, the well-carved King climbed over the table, and his boy, and then jumped off of it so he were just before Salvation. "Now I don'know what the FUCK your problem is here today kid, but you fucking piss me off, I'll take you home, and shove that rifle you so love, straight up your ass and fuck you with it going off. So I suggest you learn some respect before I make that a promise."

Everyone stared, expecting someone to go flying through a wall or something. No one in that bar was unaware of Melvin's problem. He was constantly dealing out of the bar anyways, and taking more pills than any human there could consume and survive off of. But no one questioned it, and just thought the man crazy. Truly though, he was a bit more than just that.

Melvin walked over to Leon, and reached out and caught the blade that he was throwing around. He eyed it and grinned, then snapped his arm as he threw it hard - clear across the bar room. Everyone ducked and screamed as the blade landed straight into the center of a dartboard, hanging on the wall.

"You're unarmed now, and.... and. You pissed me the fuck off in disturbing my night. If you are new here, I suggest you call me 'the King' as everyone else does. I think it rather imperative that you show respect, before I snap your fucking neck. My actual name is only reserved to those who are worthy of speaking it." Mel was shorter by a bit, than Sal and Chris. And sometimes he didn't look like all that much high and passing out in the back. But he was surely a motherfucker when it came to putting up with him.

He didn't tolerate ANY signs of disrespect. It was a pet peeve of his.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun May 05, 2013 12:54 am

Blu's ears picked up the fight in there, even though she was outside. Without really being aware of what she was doing, she leaned up against the wall, and then turned her head. The girl with the red hair was still there, strangely seeming to do the same as her.

"I have no idea sometimes, what causes males to fight so boldly among themselves. They often look like fools really. What a shame to think I came here to have fun." She said with a smirk. Looking over to the girl, she decided to be curious, though normally, she wasn't. "Strange that I have seen you a few times, without knowing your name dear. May I have it? Mine is Raphiella, but I go by Blu. Not to ramble and such, simply for a new friend yes?"

Was it that obvious that Blu was seriously un-socialized? She was just fucking up her words worse than normal over a normal conversation. Or was it. Perhaps they were both already aware of each other. Perhaps not. But there was a strangely curious sensation, going on within Blu's head, that told her something about Aura.

How many truly strange occurrences - could go on in one night?
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 am

Upon hearing words Aura turned her head to look over at her, the one in Blu, ironic that her name was just as fitting. For the briefest moment she thought it would have been amusing to have said her name was red but it didn't seem very fitting so she flicked the butt of her cigarette away and turned more towards the other, "My name is Aura, people on stage call me RA." she said and then, hearing the commotion inside chuckled shaking her head.

"It is amusing what men do, especially to prove their dominancy over one another. Isn't simple existing enough? Who cares who is on top? Eh...such an old thought for an old bird...society couldn't exist without some for of heirarchy, and war is the result of men fighting to discover who is on top." she said in amusement to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziek Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 am

As Ziek dove into the water the world sank into him, and his destiny was written. The feeling of a path was sought out and he felt powerful forces around him nearby. Ziek exited the water and stole a change of clothes, and left the building.

Where are these humongous energies coming from, and why can I feel them? He thought to himself as he walked down the street in the direction of the energies.

Never in his life has he felt so lost and confused. The only thing that mattered was to find out why the energies were more profound than other places he had been. He continued onward closing in on the strange energies.
Ziek
Ziek
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next