The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Gifted: RP

+4
Salvation Arclight
Cain Nightlord
Raphiella Blu Azure
Melvin Louie-Leon
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rise of the Gifted: RP Empty Rise of the Gifted: RP

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 5:03 am

Story: Rise of the Gifted

Melvin sat down at the bar, after a rather long day. He put his feet up on the table, at the booth he was sitting at. Melvin pretty much always sat in the back of the bar, to the farthest right of the bartender and his counter. With a smirk on his face he reached into his sweater pocket, and pulled out a bottle of pills. Cracking the bottle open, and then taking three from it, the spiky-haired male proceeded with his nightly habits. His bright blue eyes, carefully hidden behind a pair of blue and black shades, searched around the bar for anyone of 'interest'. Downing a shot, the man felt the familiar taste of pure alcohol, and then felt gritty pill dust on his tongue, slide down his throat.

"Pffft, just another boring day then, hey?" The Alpha of the bar snorted, and cracked his fists, eyeing the bottle that was sat before him and his glass of clear soda. He looked just past it to the bottle of vodka that he'd selected for his binge, then closed his eyes, and allowed the world to spin as he leaned back. Melvin did nothing, and continued to lay back up against the booth, thinking himself into Oblivion.

Perhaps more people would show up, and something interesting would happen... perhaps not...

Not like he had any fucks left to give, at this point.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Gifted: RP Empty Re: Rise of the Gifted: RP

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:10 am

Walking into the bar was a chick with a vibrant red mohawk standing tall, she crossed the bar and looked around without any emotion, running a hand across the side of her head. She moved a lighter through her fingers, rolling it around before turning and glancing at the patrons within the bar. For the briefest second her eyes ran over to a spikey-haired male sitting at one end of the bar, she tried to look past his shades and merely stood upright before continuing on her look, better to just ignore it all then start an awkward conversation she wasn't truly good at.

All in all, she was here to see if it was big enough to book a show and if it was in the right price range for them; to work out some deal. With a quiet sigh she moved towards the bar to at least take a shot before she started some business, if she had any at all. She was alone and didn't like it but, it was just fine, as it always was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 am

Blu was lingering around in the alleyway, when she was suddenly stopped by the moonlight behind her. She slipped between two buildings that was on the way to the bar, and leaned up against one, lighting a smoke and looking into the star-filled skies above.

Shit, well... just another night... Fucking almost got caught again... Blu huffed slowly, and attempted to calm herself. As she lit the smoke she looked down at her hands, and swallowed, realizing that they were rather large claws. Quickly, she slipped her hands into gloves, the smoke in her mouth, and then relaxed again. She could feel her fangs in her mouth grind up against her bottom teeth, as she stood there, nervously so even.

The girl with sapphire-colored hair dressed in nothing but black, and kept a long black shawl on at all times. It was.... designed to hide some of her... problems... like her tail...for instance... Her hood hid her long bluish ears... as well as her hair helping with that. Thankfully, her hair blended in with them. The girl was strange indeed. And she sure didn't want anyone knowing about it. Taking a drag from her cig, she stood there, trying to figure out why she was so goddamned special...
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Nightlord Sat May 04, 2013 5:19 am

Across the city, in a very tall tower, at the top, was a large office there in the office sat a man with golden hair and eyes, he sighed shifting through paperwork and just minded himself until his phone went off. Grumbling softly, he picked it up and placed it against his ear, "Hello, this is Cain, how may I--"

He was, however, cut off by the sound of a small childs voice, nearly squealing in his ear, "Cain! When you coming home? I'm lonely here and hungry!"

The childs voice brought a smile to his face and he set down the paper work moving to a stand and swinging on his jacket the best he could with the phone still against his ear. "I'm on my way now, hun, just sit tight and make sure all your homework is done before I get home, alright?"

"Okay! See you soon!" she said and hung up the phone. Cain, too hung up the phone and walked out of the building with a smile on his face. He drove himself home, parked in the garage and walked inside, awaiting the usual pattering feet of the small child.
Cain Nightlord
Cain Nightlord
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:22 am

While he was trying to get some sleep in an alley, he heard a ruckus. He decided that he would go investigate. He moved down the alley with the agility of a sniper. He didn't want to be noticed. He ventured close to a figure smoking a cigarette. He sat there for about 5 minutes watching this creature. In the time he spent watching the creature, he came to the conclusion that it was a female. What is she doing in an alley this time of night?

Even though Leon hated confrontation, he decided that he would try to befriend the female. He slowly walked closed and when he was about 20 feet away he pulled the hood on his sweatshirt over his head to hide his bright golden hair. "Who are you?"he shouted from a the shadow of a dumpster.

Last edited by Quake1990 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 5:25 am

Salvation woke up in the middle of the night, and just growled sitting up. His long white hair fell down at his shoulders as he got up, and flowed down his chest. His perfectly-carved everything glimmered in the moonlight, that shined on through his room. Fingering his long hair, he wrapped his fingers around it, until it turned a deep navy blue in color. He didn't really know how he was able to change his hair color, especially making it such a strange color, but he didn't really care either. He was sick of looking like his twin brother.

A few moments later the man was sitting in his living room, shining his favorite weapon. His Sniper Rifle. It was about the same as his brother's but better, and colored slightly differently. The long-haired male sat in his boxers cleaning his rifle, occasionally looking up at the TV which was still blaring from earlier. There was a Newsflash or something on.

"Authorities say that there was a man there last night... He was covered in this black oil or something, perhaps to cover his own face..... Some say that he was the person responsible for the man's death.... man was seen going into the bar..... later he was found dead in an alley not far from there... it was believed he was murdered with a blunt object... also covered in the same stuff... Still no idea what it is...." The News lady continued on, and on.

Salvation looked up, and smirked. "Seems like I'm not the only thing that lingers this town unexplained.... I dare say... I wish to find more people like myself...." He whispered, still cleaning his rifle.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Amunet Kisai Sat May 04, 2013 5:26 am

Amunet lowered the phone down the receiver and smiled brightly she jumped down from the counter and bounced across the room towards the living room, in her hand she was carrying a small stuffed animal, a dragon with its tongue sticking out. The dragon was worn out and dirty from obvious years of being hauled around and being who knows where. She then sat on the couch and looked at her own paperwork, her homework from school all done and laying out for Cain to check it when he came home.

There, on the couch, she waited until she heard the familiar sound of a key turning and unlocking the door. Rather quickly she was across the living room down the hall and jumping into the man walking inside.

This elicited a chuckle from the tall man with golden hair who hugged her in return, "one day you will be too big for this."

"Never!" she laughed and he carried her to the living room where they sat and looked over her homework.
Amunet Kisai
Amunet Kisai
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 5:45 am

Running for his life, the boy with the silver hair booked it out of the house he was in. Covered in blood, and injured, he half ran half limped into the street, and searched around for a place to hide. Panting, and unable to find a place, the boy ran across the street to another old house, and stole a bicycle from their driveway. From behind him, came the shouts and screams of the person he was there with, a person so evil, he'd remain unnamed for now. Chris biked to the bar as fast as he possibly could, and fell off the bike the moment he got there.

Getting up and dusting off his pants, the boy threw the bike down, and looked down at the water that he'd fallen in. Fumbling for the keys in his pocket, Chris jammed them into the doorknob, and then opened the secret entrance to the back door. Leaving a bloody hand-print on the door, Chris fled inside, and began to run through the bar.

Stopping before the male with the spiky hair... Chris winced, and heaved attempting to tell him what had happened. But he lacked the ability to properly communicate. Pointing to Melvin's phone, which was always in one of his pockets, he whimpered and asked his Keeper for the object, so that he could text him and explain why he was covered in blood and bleeding out everywhere.

Everyone around - just stared.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 5:51 am

Blu hissed and dropped her smoke, and then growled lowly, her ears firing backwards beneath her hood. Her eyes immediately found the area in which the noise had come from, and she slowly moved over there to go and investigate who it was that had shouted at her.

"Who am I? Who the hell are you?" She snarled. Immediately she attempted to regain her startled composure, and then bent her tail downwards beneath her shawl. "My name is Raphiella, but you can call me Blu... Kinda got that nickname around here because my hair's blue..." She whispered. "So tell me who you are then? And what were you doing here watching me? Don't you think that's a little strange?" Blu wasn't socialized, so she tended to just ask a million questions without giving the person the chance to respond. She crept a little closer, and allowed her sense of smell to kick in. "You smell funny."
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 am

Melvin's eyes went wide, but it wasn't out of fear, nor out of shock. What it was, was that he'd been disturbed from a rather faint slumber, by a long-haired kid, covered in his own blood. The King of the bar looked up at Chris, while reaching to the right of his legs, where a cardboard Crown sat on the table. He literally put it atop his head and, then pulled out his phone, and handed it to the boy.

"Come here." He said, gesturing for the kid to come and sit by him. When he did, Melvin grabbed him and pulled him next to him, so that he could the kid. He had several visible injuries, what from, he didn't know. "What happened to you, and how many bodies do I have to hide this time?" He hissed in a hushed tone. Melvin knew Chris to be a person with an ability, much like himself.

Christopher, was able to heal others. However, in exchange for that, he became sick. And well, he had trouble actually healing himself. He was actually dependent upon Melvin, but we'll get to that when fucks can be given...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:06 am

Aura had just taken a shot of Kraken and slammed the shot down as per custom just as someone else ran into the bar. Someone with long silver hair, Aura watched out of the corner of her eyes, confused and slightly worried, maybe this wasn't somewhere she wanted to take her business, then again she wasn't one to talk. Her hand ran down to the side of her belt where a long "tail" of lanyards sat, among them sat a long hawk like feather which she began to run her fingers over, a force of habit of hers.

Grumbling softly, the lighter in her opposite hand began to move faster, before it fell from her hand, bounced off the counter and hit the ground. Grumbling she sighed and picked up the lighter before standing once more. She glanced at the door readying to leave but something seemed to disturb her....something unsettled her...something wasn't right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 am

Still scared to come out of the shadow, he tried to look at the creature from under his hood. "My name is Leon. And for why I'm talking to you from hiding his because I hate face to face confrontations. But i think that you are welcoming enough to talk to."

He stood up, but still didn't take his hood off. He actually pulled it over his face some more. Now you could see the camo sweatshirt and stained jeans that he was wearing. You could also see a military issued backpack that was on his back. "And the reason that I smell funny is because your standing in my home. I live here in the alleys of the city. Do you want to go somewhere a little more friendly?"

"I know this place that normally doesn't have that many people around and we can relax a little bit and unwind. Maybe have a drink or two." He started walking down the alley. "It's only a few blocks away. C'mon. let's go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 6:24 am

Chris looked over at Aura, a female he hadn't seen before. His eyes went wide, those deep, blue eyes... as he watched her confusedly. Sliding closer to the male beside him, he leaned up against Melvin, slowly raising the smart phone, between the both of his hands. Wincing and looking at the blood on his fingers, he let his eyes go to the phone, and he began to type out a message on the text board.

Mel.... I got into trouble again... I'm so sorry... It's all my fault... after you left this morning... I got upset and went for a walk... I was in a bad area.... I got hurt... Who's the girl with the red hair..? He typed out slowly.

Chris didn't send the text, because it was just a draft on the notepad of the phone. Instead he shakily handed the cell phone to the King, and swallowed hard, looking down in respect.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 am

Fingering his long navy hair, Sal wandered into the bedroom. He decided that it was appropriate to dress himself before leaving, and pulled on a pair of white pants. He reached down and grabbed a white T-shirt to match it, and then pulled it over his bare chest. A chain hung over his neck and collarbone, but he ignored it even though some of his hair was tangled in it. He wandered over to the mirror, and stared into it - two very red eyes glaring back at him.

"Well that's not fair now is it...?" He spoke to himself. Salvation reached over the dresser he stood before, and grabbed a rubber band and tied up his hair into a high ponytail. Fingering the chain over his neck he positioned it perfectly, then flashed his eyes at himself. "I really, really... need a drink or something.... Boredom has gone on for far too long."

Flicking his tongue and hissing as he spoke, the deviant male turned around, and headed for the door, not leaving until his boots were tied and his knife was placed in said boots. He turned back to the Sniper Rifle, sitting on his table, and grabbed his car keys from the wall. No one would dare break into his house.

Salvation got into his nice car, and went out for a drive. Who knew where he'd wind up...
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 6:38 am

Blu curiously tilted her head to one side, and if one were looking close enough, they might have seen a strange light shine over her eyes as she eyed the other. She was using a slightly lesser version of night vision, like a wolf would, almost.

"Um... it's not that often I meet strangers out here... but if you're talking about the bar located a few bits over... I know that area somewhat...." She admitted. "Not too fond of people though, normally I just try and get away from everyone...."

The girl looked around, scanning for signs of hunters. She wasn't exactly "free" from anyone. People always seemed to be after her. How and why this mysterious man had chosen to talk to her, and invite her to be social with him she did not know... but she knew that everything happened for a reason, and that it was better than the men hunting her day to day.

"Come on then, I'll lead the way." She said, starting to walk off.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat May 04, 2013 6:51 am

Melvin's eyes were already on the strange girl with the fire-hawk atop her head. Though she looked like one of the regulars that hung out there, he'd always thought something was rather strange about her.

"I don't know who that is. Now tell me what the fuck happened." He demanded, pointing to the phone.

The male with the cardboard Crown on cracked his fists, and then reached into his pockets again. He fumbled around with the pills, and then pulled two out of his bottle. Capping it and hiding it away again, the King looked over to his boy, and reached out to touch his face.

"Here. Take these. You'll feel funny, but you won't hurt anymore. We need to get you to my apartment to clean you up." Melvin whispered, and ran his finger just under Chris's chin. He waited for the boy to open his mouth, and then gave him the painkillers. "Good boy, now type me a story."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 am

"Alright...I'm sorry that I am keeping myself a mystery to you. I normally try to avoid people myself. I am a part of the military and they are always trying to keep trying to keep track of me and I hate it. That's why I live in the alleys. It's harder for them to find me." he explained to Blu.

"But what's your story. You don't exactly move like a human!" he said with a little bit of excitement. He was watching the way that every time that she took a step that her cloths would shift in a different way. Exspecially the back side of her body.

"I actually have to go back to the military base in the next couple days. Every month, we have to go back so that we can keep training and always know if we are going to be needed or still living out on our own."

This creature is very odd. What are we going to do? I hope that she isn't a spy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat May 04, 2013 7:03 am

"Tracking... you say? Rather interesting... I'm uh... I'm being tracked somehow as well. It's hard to explain..." Blu found a lock of her sapphire hair and stopped for a moment, to look back at the male following behind her. "Are you.... like me?" She asked randomly.

Blu had a knack for just knowing who was who. In a very faint sense at least. No less, she was able to sense others than had strange abilities, and she just felt it in her heart that this man was another just like herself. Which was strange, since she hadn't come across others like herself without problem. Most of them, were killed - by the strange mass of hunters. Others were just too afraid, and had to flee. Most wouldn't even talk to her. She turned and continued to walk, avoiding eye-contact just in case it bothered Leon.

"I don't mean to impose or anything, I hope you know... I've just been around many people before... it's really just a blunt question... could mean... anything..." Inside, Blu was hating on herself for the way that she just up and asked that without showing any significant emotion or wording. She never was all that great with communicating with others, especially humans. She was socially awkward even to those with "gifts"... though a curse, she considered it to be.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Syler Tasku Sat May 04, 2013 7:06 am

In the shadows far off from any other the others, a body dropped, lifeless to the ground. The top of the head had been severed off, scalped perfectly clean and was now bleeding out on the floor. At the bodies side stood a man, physical for only a second before he seemed to disappear entirely, a lasting smirk on his face. He had just gained a rather, interesting ability, one that would be revealed at a later time, for now this would be a hidden secret, one of many of himself.

The man moved from the house, leaving not a drop of evidence behind. By now he had made this a perfect practice, he had done this for so long there wasn't a single lead on him, he was perfectly invisible. Just how he wanted it to be.

For now, the shadow moved through the city, on the hunt for his next victim, his next prey. Pulling a picture out of his pocket, he looked it over, his smirk only turning darker before he disappeared into the shadow of the night.
Syler Tasku
Syler Tasku
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziek Sat May 04, 2013 7:06 am

Ziek was running away from an asylum, the orderly were chasing after him. Ziek was nearing the edge of a cliff, and the orderly were getting closer. I need to get out of this realm. He thought as he was at the cliffs edge. "Everyone get around this asshole. He has nowhere left to run!" The head orderly was saying as the other orderly caught up.

Ziek turned around and flipped them all off and jumped off the cliff-side. As he feel along the cliff a portal started forming at the waters edge. He was holding his fingers to his forehead and chanting something. As he plummeted to the water, the portal was opening more.

Ziek entered the portal and he flew though the space and time continuum. and where he would emerge would be the most random place a diving pool as someone was entering the water.
Ziek
Ziek
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 am

Salvation Arclight was a complete dick when he was driving. Like seriously, the man almost took out six cars just on the way into the city. Laughing like a maniac, the crazed being came to a skidding halt, when he noticed something interesting laying in the street.

It was a fabric of some kind. And it was white. And well... it shimmered.

Salvation grinned as he stepped out of the car, his hazard lights flashing as he did so, leaving the door open uncaringly.

"What is this....?"
Salvation leaned down and picked up the ripped sash, and put it to his mouth. He breathed in and allowed the scent to carry on through his nostrils, the connections from the scent sending shockwaves through his mind.

It was his brother's.

Sal tucked the sash into his left jacket pocket, and then looked over to where a bike was dropped in an alleyway. There was a sign glowing not too far from the bike, a bar that was in full swing all hours of the night. The male got into his car and parked it across the street, then boldly strode into the bar, looking for his win with the silvery hair...
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Nightlord Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 am

After some lengthy homework and dinner time, Cain had tucked Amunet away in bed and sighed sitting on the edge of her bed. They were both unique, this he was sure of, though she hadn't come straight and told him enough instances at school and other areas had told him enough. He felt bad for her, wished there was something he could do for her, but knew other than the advances in science he was trying to make a breakthrough in, it was next to impossible.

Kissing her forehead, he stood and left the room, quietly shutting the door behind him as he left. Running a hand through his long golden locks he moved to the couch and sat where he flipped through the news, not paying attention to it and soon enough, he was sleeping on the couch.
Cain Nightlord
Cain Nightlord
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat May 04, 2013 7:23 am

Chris shivered and looked up at Melvin. He was often called the "Tyrant" in the city, due to gang affiliation and the shit he did to people. Most of the shit was rumors, and somehow he always got away with it - but the boy knew his mate to be more than just dangerous. He watched him kill. Over, and over again. He softly rested his head on the King's shoulder, and sighed lightly, then began to type, holding the phone out so that Melvin could read what he was typing, as he was typing it. Or trying to. He kept on shaking, so he had to retype it several times.

I don't know everything that happened... I don't want to talk about it Mel - it was terrible. I'm sick... and I can't even fix myself... we shouldn't be here, what if they come here? For me... and find you... I don't want anyone to get taken away again.... Chris stopped typing and closed his eyes, sniffling and wincing. He started to type again, and tried to recall everything that happened before he'd arrived there at the bar.

Some like... some guy was there. There were a few people in the house. I don't remember much. But I was locked in a room or some kind. This man in all black came in... he hurt me. Made me sicker somehow. I'm fine now... but I need to sleep. I need to heal. It will take a long time. Chris held out the phone for Melvin, and waited for his King to decide what it was, that they were going to do.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:24 am

"I guess that you could say that I'm I'm "gifted'. I can move faster than any human and I am very accurate. Like from a very far away. In the military I am a single man unit. I'm a sharpshooter. I totally shouldn't have told you that."

Now I'm really paranoid. What if someone heard that. OH, SHIT.

"We really need to get to that bar." He said as he started sprinting towards the bar. "I'm not comfortable out here anymore!!!"

After a couple seconds of him sprinting, he turned to see that he was several hundred feet away form Bu, but he could see her just fine. "C'mon. Hurry up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 am

Aura shoved the lighter into her pocket and shook her head, all business aside she was put off by something and it wasn't anything going on in this room. Sitting back down at the bar, she ordered another couple shots taping her fingers on the counter top. Pulling out her phone she debated calling someone, and stared at the number on the phone for a long several minutes before she shoved it back into her pocket and shook her head. She began mumbling to herself, eyes closed until the shots came out. Taking all three of them she sat upright and glared at the counter top.

Gritting her teeth her fingers continued taping at the counter, typing to a beat in her head to help her concentrate. Her phone went off and she looked at it, debating on answering it before she ignored it and tossed it across the counter, just out of reach of herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next