The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ]

Go down

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Empty #TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ]

Post by Valor Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi everyone, it's Valor <3333

I will be posting all of our Fics here once again! Here's to hoping someone isn't stupid to the Site again.

But yeah enjoy ^_^

Writers include myself and my older brother Vulcan.

What was written before~

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Cool-1-1
Pretty sure that by now you're seeing the trend for this area.
Anyways, Teaserviceshipping will occur here. Obviously that is legitly a term for III and IV shipping. It's not a made up shipping like with what Melvin and Chris made up, this is an actual pairing that goes down in the books, which is why me and Valor decided to use them, since we're both like them IRL but anyways. There is an incest warning in effect here. I know people have different views on it, but this site's a judgment free zone, so don't post in to me about it or bitch, just turn away now and don't read it.

Valor and I will start by posting the shit from FB and then eventually add more new stuff to it, but for now this area is UC (under construction) because I am a lazy fireball.

-Vulcan
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Empty Re: #TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ]

Post by Valor Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Fandom: Teaserviceshipping

Pairing: Vulcan x Valor (IV x III)

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Vulcanvalor-1-1-1

Story:
Valor giggled and walked inside, then waited for Vulcan to show up. He was sitting alone in one of the corners, unbothered by some of the constant glances and out-right stares. Valor had bright pink hair, and looked a little young to be there, but that never stopped him, since his brother was of age to be there. And since his brother was legally responsible for him, Valor could be there anyways.

"Wonder where he is..." He muttered to himself, taking a drink of his soda. He looked around and watched other people move around and head towards the back.

Vulcan walked into the Shed, in bright white clothing. His fire-colored hair seemed to shimmer as he walked inside, taking a moment or two, to look around at all of the people. His ungodly arrogant mannerisms were more than clear, but he wasn't there for anyone but Valor, whom he knew to be hanging out here. He looked around until he found the pink-haired boy sitting in one of the corners by himself. He sat down beside him without saying a word, it obvious things were on his mind.

"Hello Brother, have you had a long day?" Valor asked. He lightly placed his hand atop his brother's, and then smiled and peered into his eyes. "Perhaps we should spend time together, in a more private location?" Valor never beat around the bush. And Vulcan knew that. When he wanted something, he'd do whatever he could to get it.

Vulcan knew what Valor wanted, and he only shook his head for a moment, before replying. "Surely Valor, as you wish." The two were rather strange, in appearance and in the oddly close affection that they showed one another. Though they were brothers, their love was so strong, that they also saw each other as lovers, or mates. Vulcan was the standing dominant one, but Valor strangely always seemed to get what he wanted - which was Vulcan, of course. He would nag and do other things to get Vulcan's distinct attention, and Vulcan would oblige him every time. "Let us go to the back then." He said simply, taking his brother's hand in his as he got to his feet.

Valor led Vulcan towards the back rooms and skipped over towards the door to lock it behind them. He giggled and laughed, then walked up to his brother, a smirking grin over his pale lips. He wandered over to the wall, that had a number of strange things hanging from it, and grabbed some rope. "Come on Vulcan, let me play with you." He said with a smile, willfully tieing his brother's hands together.

Vulcan looked at Valor somewhat nervously. He was rather familiar with the games that involved his Fan Service, and Valor tying him up was no exception. He watched as his brother made sure that his hands were tightly roped together, and then just sat there on the couch, wondering what he was up to this time.

Valor got closer to his brother, and gently brushed the hair from his eyes. It was fire-colored and absolutely beautiful to Valor. He leaned in and kissed his brother full on the lips, grasping his tied-up hands in his, and grabbing the rope to make sure it was tight enough that Vulcan couldn't use his hands to make Valor do anthing. The pink-haired boy then looked into his brother's eyes and smiled. "Come on Vulcan, let's play a game." He said, deviously.

"I'm not sure if I like where this is going..." Vulcan muttered. He reached up with his bound wrists and put them over Valor's head so that his arms were around his brother. He smirked and pulled him closer and kissed him, pulling him onto his lap as he did so.

Valor wasted no time pulling up the strange skirt he'd been wearing. Most people mistaked him for a female, and in all honestly, he cared not for what others thought. He unzipped his brother's pants, and pulled them to his ankles, then sat atop him and grabbed onto his hair, kissing him and biting his ear gently. "You know I love you my brother." He said moaning lightly into his ear as he said it. He moved forwards just a bit and then kissed Vulcan fully on the lips, feeling the gentle touch as his brother held onto him, his hands still bound.

Vulcan welcomed Valor's usual teasing, waiting for the moment where he'd get to stick his brother hard and deeply, so that he'd feel the way that Vulcan felt. For now he taunted him, kissing him, and pulling away, grabbing onto his hair, even though his hands weren't free, making him desire more and more. He grinned and laughed, sitting up straight, his firm awesomeness throbbing and waiting for the moment to be put to work. "I love you too my brother, now then, put yourself to use dear boy, and satisfy me." Vulcan said with the narrowing of his eyes.

"Oh my brother, you are so frisky tonight." Valor would laugh, and slowly get out from under Vulcan's arms. He shove his brother back against the chair, and then slide off of him, while he kissed him and pulled away slowly. He proceed to kiss him down his prefect chest, lower toward his ribs, and lower towards between his legs. Looking up at his older brother he'd giggle, and then take his brother into his mouth, his dominant male figure perfect and flexing beautifully as he did so. He'd moan and occasionally giggle, teasing his brother and using his tongue to arouse him further.

Vulcan would howl and cringe as his younger brother's hot breath touched him. He's even arch back as he felt the pull from Valor's mouth on him, the movement of his perfect little tongue, traveling up and down him with passion and love. He gasped deeply, and closed his eyes, his brother was more than good at what he was doing. "Valor, oh, Valor...!" He'd gasp is uncontrollably, fighting the urge to go off straight away. He'd open his eyes and hunch over, looking at his brother's light pink hair. "Come here, I want to feel you from inside." He'd beg, practically drooling from the intoxication and exhaustion from fighting the moment.

Valor knew that he was more than good, at pleasuring his brother. He had been practicin since they were young, always open to expierementation with his closest family member. Vulcan never judged or harmed him, and he had always trusted him more than anyone. He slowly pulled his mouth from his brother and then pulled up his skirt and sat on Vulcan's lap, grasping onto him, and then sitting down on him to make them one. He was sure to be careful sos's not to injure himself, breathing out slowly.

Vulcan tore at the rope with his teeth, until his hands were free. Then he grabbed his brother's face and pressed their lips together, and he kissed him hard and fast. His hands found his brother's hips, and he gripped them tightly as he thrust upwards and into him deeper. He could feel the body of the smaller boy tremble as he railed him, so he gently used his hands to further stimulate Valor, to take his mind off of the pain that was now in his ass.

Valor moaned and breathed heavily, his arms around Vulcan as he rested his head against his brother's shoulders. His gasps were light and his moans were youthful, giving it away that he was still in his teenage years. He leaned forwards to kiss Vulcan passionately, his dark pink hair glimmering in the lighting of the room as he did so. He felt Vulcan plow into him harder and he moaned again, kissing the side of Vulcan's face as he felt the familiar rush of euphoria.

Vulcan smiled, and it appeared to be a rather sinister one. He forced himself deep into his brother, knowing that he was hurting him just enough to arouse him further. He gripped him tightly as they kissed, his right hand traveling up his brother's pale back and finding that perfect hair. He pulled on it as he kissed him, pushing himself upwards and into him, then pulling back and down again. He repeated the process and didn't stop, determined to make his brother satisfied with his fan service of awesomeness.

Valor grabbed each of Vulcan's shoulders, almost unable to hold it in any longer. He kissed his brother slowly, trying to slow down the burst that would fly off between them both, but it only seemed to bring him closer to the moment. "Oh Vulcan, I almost can't take it any longer..." He whimpered, feeling it inch within him. He pushed his toung up against Vulcan's, deep into his mouth. He sucked on Vulcan's tongue, hoping that it would set him off before he went off. It was always a competition between the two.

Vulcan shoved himself deep into Valor, holding him there as he winced and released his evil into his younger brother. He felt the rush leave him, and immediately felt much better afterwards. He pulled out of the boy, and then bent him over his lap. He looked at Valor's pale backside and smirked, then pressed his fingers into him, and slowly moved his hand back and fourth, almost as if he'd been fucking him. He found the spot that made his brother cringe, and continued to rub it hard, until his brother came.

Valor moaned loudly a Vulcan fingered him. He grasped onto Vulcan's legs and the chair, arching his back as he howled in pleasure. He felt Vulcan's free hand travel down to his smaller throbbing member, grasping it with his strength. Valor moaned as Vulcan did this, while still pushing into him with his fingers. It wasn't long before he couldn't take it anymore. "Oh Vulcan, I love you so!" He cried, then exploding into his brother's hand. He went limp and tired, waiting for Vulcan to pull back his hand.

Vulcan pulled out a handkerchief and cleaned off his hand, then his brother, and smirked, tossing it to the side of the chair. He pulled his brother up onto the chair, so that his pale naked body was pressed to Vulcan's. Gently kissing his forehead, he brushed back his pink hair, and nuzzled the side of his face. "I love you my Valor." He whispered, before they drifted off into a shallow slumber.
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Empty Re: #TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ]

Post by Valor Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 pm

The Fan Service Game

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Cuteness2-1

Valor ran full-speed into the Hideout. He was SO excited today. Why? Because his brother had off of work today. And he knew what that meant. FAN SERVICE GAME!!!!!

Vulcan got Valor's text and was absolutely dreading going to the damned Hideout. For once in his fucking life he wanted to do something other than chase his brother. He growled and shoved the doors open, to see him sitting there at the bar drinking shots. "Hello Valor..." He muttered, knowing he was going to have to either get it or give it. Again.

Valor clasped his hands together. "Hello brother!!!" He exclaimed, his eyes practically twinkling. He looked at Vulcan and then got up and hugged him, more than happy to just hold him. "So you know what we should do tonight??" He asked, but he knew that Vulcan already knew the answer.

"Valor I'm so damned tired of chasing you, can't we just go to the back and hangout for once?" Vulcan asked. "I'll do whatever you want, if you can just NOT make a game out of it for once." He wasn't trying to hurt his brother's feelings, but goddamnit he really hated chasing him because he'd never catch him anyways.

"Awwww Vulcan you don't wanna play games anymore?" Valor sighed and shook his head. "Okay fine, but let's still make some fun out of this right?" He grinned and grabbed onto Vulcan's hands, pressing his smaller frame against his brother's and peering into his eyes. "Fun?" He asked again with a deviously cute grin.

Vulcan couldn't deny that his brother was fucking adorable. He gritted his teeth and arrogantly smirked, then just took his hand gently, and led him towards their room that they always spent their together time in. He flopped down on the large leathery chair, and flashed his eyes towards Valor as he watched him lock the door. "This will be so much more fun since I'm not already worn out." He said with a grin.

"Oh really?" Valor giggled and jumped onto his brother, and sat in his lap. He gently leaned forwards and kissed the side of Vulcan's face, and then found his lips and kissed him passionately and gently. "I love you my brother." He said with a giggle. His eyes flashed in two different colors, as his hands found Vulcan's firey hair. He continued to kiss his brother softly, steadily becoming more and more aroused.

Vulcan smirked and shook his head as he sighed. There was no way that he was getting out of this one, and well, he didn't really want to. Sure he was tired, but now he wasn't totally worn out, so he could have a little fun. Vulcan undid their clothing, and had Valor sit on him, then tied up his hands for a change to see how he'd like it. Grinning, his eyes flashed a blood-red and he shoved himself into Valor, watching him wince and listening to the gasps he made as he did it. Vulcan gripped his bound hands and held him there, an arrogant and evil grin over her entire face.

Valor felt Vulcan inside of him and instantly winced as his brother moved. He opened his mouth slightly to breathe in and try to relax, but Vulcan seemed determined to hurt him just a little. Which Valor knew only aroused his brother further. He moaned and leaned forwards, arching his little back slightly so that the pain was as bad. He kissed his brother hard, his bound hands between them as Vulcan gripped him. Valor gently licked Vulcan's lower lip, then as their eyes met he giggled and pushed his tongue into his brother's mouth. Even though his brother was the protector of the two, Valor was always the more dominant one when it came to sex.

Vulcan kissed his brother back, and then reached up and grabbed him by the throat. Strangulation was an amazing way to get into a heightened euphoric state of mind, and that's what he was counting on. He sucked on Valor's tongue as he kissed him, listening to the boy moan in pleasure. Grinning sadistically, he kept his grip on his throat, while the other hand was holding onto Valor's tied hands. "Say you love me Valor. Say it, and moan with it!" Vulcan demanded, pushing deeper into his little brother.

Valor began to cry, the pressure and the pain hurting his insides. But he did as he was told, Vulcan taking control more than just a turn-on for the boy. "Vulcan I love you... soo much." He moaned and then leaned back a moment, moving his little hips back and fouth seductively atop his brother's lap. He arched forwards and kissed Vulcan again, his wrists tied and burning from the rope. The fact that Vulcan had him by the throat was more that enough to send him into euphoria, and he was getting close to letting off, feeling his brother push in and out of him harder each time.

Vulcan moaned as he fucked Valor harder, watching the boy's face turn red as he did. He kept the grip on his neck for a few moments longer, watching him tense up. When he got to the point where he was almost there he released him, and gently pulled him close, screwing him slower, and seeking out the spot that would give him the best rush. He bit Valor's face and then kissed him, then sucked on his tongue harder, stiffening up and pushing into him as deeply as he could manage.

Valor panted as he brother got into him deeper and deeper. He moaned and then winced, kissing Vulcan as he let off all over. Valor moaned and leaned down to bite down on his brother's neck, sucking on his throat and moaning at the same time. He felt Vulcan tense up and then push into him again, holding him there, as he let off inside of him. He watched as Vulcan leaned back and untied his hands, now both of them more tired then recently. Valor looked at his brother and giggled, lightly kissing him on the cheek. "Guess we won't have to play games for a while." He said exhaustedly.

"Nooooo shit..." Vulcan said heaving. He embraced his little brother, pulling him close, their bare forms pressed against each other as they sat together in the chair. He smirked and flicked his nose, then scratched the top of Valor's head. Putting his arms around him they sat there, just holding each other, in silence, their eyes closed, just relaxing and trying to slow their thudding hearts.
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Fandom: TEASERVICESHIPPING

Pairing: IV ( Vulcan ) x III ( Valor )

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] Brotheres-1-1

Story:
Vulcan had never been with a female (ever). But it really didn't bother him, since the majority of them (or at least the majority he hung out with) were fuckin' crazy. As he sat there on the computer typing up a fan fic, he sat there beside his brother, who was watching a movie. Valor was laughing happily, he loved the Series that was playing. His dark pink hair glistened under the yellowish lighting of the living room, his bright green eyes standing out against his pale flesh. Vulcan finished up his story and posted it to the website, then sat back against the suede sofa, and started to watch the movie with his younger brother.

Valor looked over at his brother. His eyes looked him up and down slowly, watching him stare at the movie. He seemed to have something on his mind, probably the fact that he had a long day or something. As he continued his indirect stare, he blushed, appreciating the strong frame and body that Vulcan had. He sucked on his lower lip, and then just crawled over to Vulcan, and put his arms around him. Vulcan seemed to play no mind, he was always used to being close with Valor since they had been young. He simply put his right arm around him, and pulled him closer so that he could rest his head on Vulcan's chest. Vulcan continued to watch the movie, while Valor played with his button-down shirt. He looked down to see that Valor was curiously playing with one of the buttons, then went back to watching the flick.

Vulcan yawned and gently reached down and stroked the top of his little brother's head. He leaned down and kissed the top of his head, feeling the soft pink hair against his face. Valor smelt like fresh roses, which was strange, but he had this habit of liking things that smelled good, even though they were generally feminine sprays. Vulcan smirked and smelled him, the hairs tickling his face. Valor looked up at him and giggled, his cheeks lightly rosy. He leaned up and kissed his older brother gently, then slowly unbuttoned Vulcan's shirt as he kissed him. Vulcan opened his eyes and then closed them, knowing that Valor clearly had other things on his mind, verses actually watching the movie. He smirked arrogantly and reached out to touch his brother's face, he was gentle, soft, and so loving towards him. Vulcan gently kissed him back, he would never be rough with him unless desired, or on rare occasions if he was angered. But that was so very rare, and even when he was heated, he was always careful with the younger boy.

Valor broke their kiss to look down at Vulcan's chest. He was carved by the Godz, Valor's belief was such. The boy with the pink hair reached into his brother's shirt, and then pushed the side down so that he could see his bare chest. Cautiously and slyly, he leaned forwards to kiss Vulcan again, his smaller hands just rubbing his brother's chest ever so slowly. Vulcan continued to play along, knowing that his brother was up to the usual, kissing him lightly and letting Valor lead as he did what he wanted. He kept his eyes closed, feeling his brother's hand slowly travel down his chest, and to his abs. Valor seemed to moan a bit as he kissed Vulcan, the temptation of finding his brother too great to hold back. He reached down Vulcan's pants and grasped onto him, making his brother kiss him harder, grabbing his hair just a bit. Valor giggled and broke their kiss for a moment, and then undid his brother's belt and his pants. Vulcan watched him carefully, smirking at him sightly as he did so.

Vulcan swallowed hard, he was tense and rather flush in the face. His younger brother stroked him gently, watching Vulcan's reactions. His older brother panted a little, exciting Valor, making him stroke him slower, gently using his fingers to slide up and down his brother's hard shaft. Vulcan panted harder and reached out with his right hand, lifting Valor's face towards his, so that he could kiss him gently on the lips. Valor seemed to like this, and kissed him back harder and more forcefully, making Vulcan want him bad. He knew just how to kiss Vulcan, after years of just being with only him (neither of them had willingly been with another truly), he knew what to do to make his brother crave his gentle touch. Vulcan slowly reached down, and rubbed his other hand against Valor, feeling on him gently. His brother gasped and moaned slightly, then crawled onto Vulcan, who slipped his pants off just a bit. He then reached up and pulled Valor's down, and let Valor slide them off, them still passionately kissing each other. As they pressed their bodies together, Vulcan reached down and grasped onto himself, then gently guided himself into his younger brother, slowly.

Little Valor gasped as he felt Vulcan push into him, he naturally arched his back outwards, breathing in slowly, so's to avoid the pain. He looked up at Vulcan, who looked down upon his brother with nothing but love. Valor trusted Vulcan with his life, if not for him, then no one would be trusted. He watched his brother's face, feeling him got further into him. He winced just a bit, and bit down on his lower lip. Vulcan gently reached out and ran his finger down the side of Valor's face, as if to ensure him that he would never harm him on purpose. Valor winced and breathed out, feeling him go further still. He closed his eyes and braced himself, gripping Vulcan's legs as he slowly lowered himself. With his brother steadily moving, he was able to shift himself so that he could sit on Vulcan without being in agony. Vulcan cared not for another, just his brother. So he pulled him close, embraced him, and kissed him gently, as he made love to him. He put both hands to either side of Valor's face, kissing him as he pushed into him, moaning and panting as he felt him from inside. Valor moved his hips forwards, making Vulcan gasp from the sudden rush of feeling. Valor kissed his brother harder, and then felt Vulcan reach between them to gently caress him.

Big V (Vulcan's rather strangely popular nickname as of late), pulled Valor closer to him. The continued to kiss each other, Vulcan pushing into his brother firmly, in steady motion. He continued to stroke Valor as he kissed him, feeling him become further aroused as he made love to him. To them it wasn't just fucking each other, it was a bond that would never become broken, one that would stand the test of time itself. They were spiritually connected, as well as mentally, and surely emotionally and now psychically. Valor moaned and gripped Vulcan's shoulders, holding onto his collared navy work shirt. He tensed up and gasped, he was close, and about to release his love. Vulcan gripped his brother tightly, and went in and out of him faster, and slightly harder. He moaned louder, Valor echoing him as he tensed up. He gripped his brother harder, then turned his face, just to kiss the side of Vulcan's, whispering that he was just about there. Vulcan slipped off his work shirt, and smirked, then leaned back, and tossed it over his chest, so that Valor wouldn't make a huge mess. Vulcan grasped onto his brother's sides, holding him down as he went into him, and then pulled back again. He watched Valor peer into his eyes, panting as he continued to bring him closer. Valor sighed ever so lightly and closed his eyes, then pressed his lips lightly to Vulcan's. He whimpered and gently took his brother's face into his hands, closing his eyes tightly, and climaxing hard. Vulcan was so turned on by the gentleness of Valor's kiss, that when he exhaled, he simply let off inside of his brother, gasping and almost howling, the feeling so good it was godly.

Vulcan moved the shirt that was between them, and hugged his brother. Gently sliding out of him, he kissed his warm face, and told him that he loved him. Valor looked up at his brother ever so lovingly, and repeated those blissful words. He winced as he felt his older brother pull back out of him, but he gasped slightly then relaxed. Vulcan put his arms around Valor, and laid back with him in his arms. He kept his arms tightly around him, pulling down Valor's long frilly pink shirt, so that his lower half wasn't exposed. Not that anyone would have entered their house, it was more out of a protective gesture, one Vulcan had practiced for years since they were young. He grabbed the remote and turned their TV up, then continued to watch the movie. Valor sat sideways in his lap, bringing his keeps up slightly. Scratching his head, Vulcan continued to watch the flick, holding his younger brother tight and close to him. Valor felt snug and safe in his big brother's arms. Soon he drifted off to sleep, and dreamed of the only one that he had ever truly loved. Vulcan would occasionally look down upon his beautiful brother, sometimes even in tears with how much he loved him. He'd smile through them and hold him close, then go back to watching the movie. No words would ever be able to describe just how they felt for one another. But like it or not, brothers or not - they were inseparable. And to try - was to lay your life down to them.
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valor Arclight Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Fandom: TEASERVICESHIPPING

Pairing: Vulcan x Valor

#TEASERVICESHIPPING [ Vulcan x Valor ] IIIXIV-1

Story:
It was a rare occasion, truly, when Vulcan did anything. It was normally always Valor, who was ever-so-persistent with his older brother. But of course there were times where Vulcan was interested, he just tended to play it off like he wasn't, waiting for the younger brother to act for whatever reason. It was uncertain as to why, perhaps a part of him still felt like it was wrong for them to be acting in such a manner, but nevertheless, there were times, where he forgot all about that. And of course, this was indeed one of those times. Currently, Vulcan was just getting home from work, his younger brother was in the shower, and he had decided to sit down to watch TV. He sat there for a while, what felt like forever, but was really like five minutes.

Valor enjoyed the smells of the soap and he stood there playing with all of the bubbles and whatnot that was in his hair. Laughing almost like a child while he stood there, he heard the door open, and turned his head. His brother asked him what he was doing in there, and he opened the door and smiled at Vulcan, then held out a hand to him, which had tons of bubbles on it from the bath soap. Valor giggled and blushed as the water continued to fall into his face, then he shook his head and asked Vulcan to join him. Vulcan was strangely already in the mood for deviance, the entire time he had sat there on the sofa pretending to watch TV, his thoughts had been elsewhere... So of course he immediately decided to act on his thoughts. He ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath, then decided to close the door. Slipping off his clothing from work, he tried to ignore the urge to become aroused, at least, for now. Keeping his thoughts elsewhere by the force of his own mind, he climbed into the shower, and then closed the glass doors.

The boy with the pink hair thought that everything.... everything - was a game. Giggling and happy to see his brother, he tossed bubbles at him, until his older brother was covered in them. Vulcan smirked and then got his hair wet, which went flat to his hair. Amused with Valor's laughing, he shook his head, sending the water in every which direction. Valor laughed and then hugged his brother, peering into his eyes. Vulcan grinned at him and stuck his tongue out at his brother, making Valor question the gesture. A moment later, Vulcan dumped the bubbles onto his head, and scratched Valor's hair until there were bubbles everywhere. Valor laughed and sprayed Vulcan with the soap and then scrubbed him with the loofah, making Vulcan just look at him with a funny face. He returned the favor and scrubbed his brother's back, which was soft and smooth against his fingers. He hung the scrubby thing up, and then leaned down and nuzzled Valor from behind, embracing the boy, while they were both still covered with the soap. Their bodies were slippery and smooth from it, making Vulcan cringe with the thought.

Valor seemed rather oblivious, or at least he didn't want Vulcan to feel embarrassed by the way he felt. Vulcan pressed his body to the shorter boy's, and turned his face to kiss him softy, the water from the shower coming down on them. Valor giggled and kissed his brother back, feeling his soft lips to his. He played no mind as Vulcan seemed to get closer to him, he could feel him right there, up against him almost. Valor looked at his hands, they were covered in soap. He reached up and rinsed them off with the water, staying somewhat quiet. Vulcan panted for a moment, unsure of he should take him, but the urge was too strong. He leaned forwards and embraced his brother, then waited for Valor to put his arms up against the wall. Nuzzling the side of his face, the older brother reached down and guided himself into the younger one, their soft flesh smooth and wet against each other. Valor winced as he felt his brother push into him, he let out a soft gasp but didn't fight it.

The older brother held onto the younger one. He loved him, and would surely make sure that he went along unharmed. His hand slid down the pink-haired boy's chest, and eventually reached just below his waist. Valor arched his back naturally feeling Vulcan's touch, he had rough hands, but with the water and the soft soap, they were more than just gentle. Valor closed his eyes. He never really watched when his brother did things to him, not because he didn't approve, just because he knew that his eyes would distract him from the feeling. He felt Vulcan go into him harder and gasped, then started to moan, as Vulcan went in and out of him. Vulcan smirked and knew that he had won the duel, and continued to make love to the boy before him, while steadily working to get him to let off. Valor and Vulcan were rather close, this was more than clear to anyone who knew them. When they were connected as one, they felt that closeness and then some. Which only enhanced the sensations that they felt between them.

Vulcan made sure that he was standing firmly on the shower floor. He held onto Valor to ensure that he wouldn't fall as Vulcan continued to love him. Vulcan tensed and only felt harder inside of Valor, reaching into him farther each time he went forwards. The boy's moans were filled with lust as he fought to hold in the sounds. But he couldn't being that his brother was still softly stoking him while giving him the best railing one could in the shower. The boy arched his back as Vulcan pressed into him harder, which only forced the boy to go steadily forwards into Vulcan's grasp. The older brother turned his head and kissed the boy's neck, then bit him and sucked on his neck while remaining entertained with the pleasure. Their hair was covered in water, and it poured down their backs as they yipped and moaned in happiness. The fresh scents of the shower and the misty surroundings seemed to enhance the moment, bringing them both rather close to the edge. Sending them off surely wouldn't be that difficult. They practically reverberated their love for each other just be meeting eyes.

The younger one would be the first to the climax. His brother's touch was more than enough to do it, but the consistent and rhythmic love making was too much for him to keep it together. With a louder moan he stood up on his tip-toes, and shuddered. Vulcan embraced him as he came, stroking him slower while still pushing into him as far as he could go. Valor panted and gasped, then breathed in deeply, still rather tensed up. He felt Vulcan move within him until he did the same, knowing that his brother was spilling his love inside of him. Vulcan rubbed his head against Valor's, then gently pulled out of him, dazed and dizzy from the sensations that had taken place. He huffed and shoot his head, then went under the water, which was surely much cooler now. Valor wrapped his arms around his taller brother, then they stood there in the water for a while longer.

They washed the soap and the bubbles away, Vulcan always keeping a tight arm around the boy who he loved so dearly. Once they were certain that they were clean, the older brother kissed the younger one's head, and they got out of the shower to be dried and dressed into their pajamas. They then wandered to the living room, back to where the TV was still playing, and sat together to watch a movie. Valor seemed to be more attached to Vulcan now, and snuggled up against him tightly, keeping his damp head of hair to Vulcan's chest. Vulcan continued to hold the boy, and they sat there and watched whatever it was, that was on. While he sat there and smirked, Valor hugged his brother tightly, and sat there just thinking about how much he loved him. Neither of them had ever been with another individual in this manner, and they both knew, that it was mean to be this way for the rest of forever. Valor smiled and fell asleep, Vulcan scratching his brother's head, noting the smile over his lips. He licked his bottom lip and shook his head, knowing that Perfection just had no limits.
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down