The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog of Fenrir

Go down

Blog of Fenrir Empty Blog of Fenrir

scratch

Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenrir
Fenrir
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blog of Fenrir :: Comments

Chris Rupel Arclight

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:34 pm by Chris Rupel Arclight

Well I guess it's always good to know that there's just one more person out there with a story similar to yours... Been there done all that, I'm sure most of us here have gone through it. Fricking sucks, but at least here you're among friends and not abuse. Humans are such disgusting filth it's no wonder they move through the earth like a plague.

Anyways. If you ever need someone to chat to, I'm always home and stuffs. You're welcome to join in on the RP I'm running with Bluey too if you wish. Good luck with life and things.

-Christopher

Back to top Go down

Fenrir

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:44 am by Fenrir

I don't think I'm quite so ready to throw humanity under the bus, but I appreciate the sentiment. As to the RP I suspect the Gods may be working against me there I mean I've had to rewrite a character 3 times due to memory leaks (blue screens of death). So I may just wait to see how it plays out a little first before I resurrect one of my older characters.

Back to top Go down

Raphiella Blu Azure

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 am by Raphiella Blu Azure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So you know, the big writers have moved to a private site here. You're welcome to participate if you wish. It's for daily posters and the people who like to RP hardcore or write off their own stories. Can store characters there as well if you wish.

~Blu

PS: Humanity? Pfft please, they were shot since creation. No hope for those fools.
Wink

Back to top Go down

Fenrir

Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:47 pm by Fenrir

Well they did invent Garden Gnomes so I guess they aren't so bad.

I'll check it out right now though my work schedule is a mess so I don't know if I can honestly post on a daily basis. I mean for example tonight I actually have to sleep there since there's only about a 6 hour difference between a evening shift and a morning o.o. But at least it's a hotel so I get a room.

Back to top Go down

Chris Rupel Arclight

Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:54 pm by Chris Rupel Arclight

You're approved, and sounds like busy times lol.

Back to top Go down

Fenrir

Post Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 pm by Fenrir

they gave me free internets... no that wasn't a typo.... the end is nigh. *insert maniacal laughter somewhere over there*

Back to top Go down

RA

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 pm by RA

Heh, midget. Considering I don't talk to Queen, DD or Tigress anymore, you're my oldest friend now, congrats Very Happy Take that however you want it.

You're still an asshole :3

Back to top Go down

Fenrir

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 am by Fenrir

Yay!!! ....Suspect wait...what's this about being an asshole?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down