The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog of Valor and Vulcan! <3

Go down

Blog of Valor and Vulcan! <3 Empty Blog of Valor and Vulcan! <3

Okay so I know I haven't been on in fooooorever. I swear I'll try and be around more. Things have gotten hectic with school lately. And if I'm not doing that stuff, I'm with my brother Vulcan, who is working to cover for more and more people each day. But here is my blog, I'll try to be around more often D:

As many of you know I was recently in an accident. I blacked out in the front passenger seat, head hitting the dash and then the airbag hit me in the face DX but I'm fine. Nothing serious >.> the doc had thought that I had some neuro problem - my brain was not responding to touch and things for a while. I was in a daze almost coma but did not go into a coma. So I'm fine. That should explain that.

All else fails, I think me and my brother will take turns posting here in between his work schedule.

Thanks all ^^

~Valor<3
Valor Arclight
Valor Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blog of Valor and Vulcan! <3 :: Comments

Vulcan Arclight

Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm by Vulcan Arclight

Sounds about right. Looks like being off for a while will get me this work done, while a bit of RPing in.

And woo blogs! Had no idea that these were even a thing now.

Cool shit. Down as fuck to post here when I can lmfao. Better than fagbook Lawlz.

Back to top Go down