The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORBIDDENSHIPPING RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FORBIDDENSHIPPING RP - Page 2 Empty Re: FORBIDDENSHIPPING RP

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 am

Ryou was barely paying attention to what the other two were saying, just taking in anything important. He turned wrapping his arms around the others middle, burying his face into his chest and just staying like that, hiding tears, and pain. He wasn't supposed to show those feeling, he knew he wasn't. All he could think about was how, people who were...dead, and supposed to be gone could remember him, and he couldn't even give proper respects because he couldn't remember them..almost certain that was what hurt the most.

Experiments. That's all they were, somebody's play thing that would be later just tossed aside and forgotten about. Taken care of? How the hell was he ever taken care of, nobody could explain the way he acted, and nobody really seemed to care, and anyone else, they probably had it worse. They were in no way taken care of, especially from the nightmares he knew of. It wasn't okay, it made him upset. Angry. Sad. Furious. Devastated. There was honestly no words to describe how he felt, lower than low was the closest thing.

he only glanced up, feeling the other change, watching him do so, he honestly just thought something had been given to him, or he was hallucinating from being so upset and confused. So he kept hiding, though there was that nagging at the back of his head, saying that he believed. Without much warning, his own back shifted, two large, well large for his body, wings came out. Different from the others, his own were feathery and soft looking, pure white except the black and grey feathers that bunched up in some places, and near the top, his canine teeth growing into mall fangs. His pale skin seem radiant, same with most of himself, except the dark feeling around the kid, that, made it seem, although he looked pure, he was anything but. "I..i'm scared..and .. I don't know whats going on..." He just spoke loud enough to be heard, not moving from his spot.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:51 am

The two beasts sat there equally afraid and perhaps confused by the entire ordeal. How was it possible for people to just make these ...these things? And just leave them for dead? Or to shitty people that would never care for them... aside from maybe the barkeep. What was their purpose? In the past sure... it was to be used as military weaponry or something fucked like that but... what now? Here they were going to work and school their entire lives, trying to fit in and hide...

And here they were alone in this world, other than these strange spirits, that they barely remembered, who had brought them here, to face the music, face the fucking truth. What more could they do now? Who would they take their vengeance upon to honor those that had fallen?

"What should we do, we have these strange ...parts to us.. we have surely hidden them... I don't understand why you brought us here - other than because you missed us. I feel strange, I feel a strong urge to scream and destroy.. because I am remembering you now, you're what I've called my Goddess since I first started seeing you, since forever... I remember, just tell me what should I do?" Melvin was so very confused.

The blue-haired girl turned to face them, and looked over at Melvin, who stood there, very much changed. "You don't have to do anything. You don't have to lash at anyone.. but I only wish you to allow us to be with you, and follow you. I only wish, that you will forget us, no more, as we, have not forgotten you..."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:05 am

Ryou finally looked up from where he was standing, up at first Melvin, and then the Blue girl, and the graves. He didn't let go though, almost afraid that if he were to let go, he would be taken away. Forever. "I'm sorry...sorry that I forgot... that I still can't remember.." He whispered looking away, avoiding eyes contact, his own strange eyes glowing softly, and yet still looking dull, lifeless. "I..I don't think I wanted to forget... I thought I would remember forever.." But of course he didn't, which made him feel even worse, even more beneath everyone else.

His heart pounded, his face was tear stained, eyes dull and lifeless, and his mind? Well it was a wreck, a wreck just trying to figure everything out, trying to get through this without breaking completely. What would happen when they had to eventually go back, would they still be able to hide,or would they have to run away again, and again, and again. Which is what they knew, how to hide, and how to run. Eyes slowly glanced at the empty grave. A mixture of emotions filled him. He wanted to find whoever did this and rip the apart, slowly. But he knew, that knew that he wouldn't be able to, so he just let the feelings of guilt and devastation consume him, which wasn't that good, for any body.

"I'm...afraid of this place...afraid that ...if i stray away, ..i'll be taken back somehow..." He admitted quietly, but would flinch as the other started their reply, afraid again. Why was he so fucking afraid?!
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Another week later....

A lasting week had passed, and things were somewhat different now. The spirits openly followed Melvin and Ryou and seemed to watch over them. That seemed to be going well, until other things started to happen later still.

A group of government officials, were closing in, on the small town. Several other people, with special abilities, were recently captured, and now there was rumor, that two of the "freaks" were living within the underground city, that wasn't ever located. Yet. Everywhere people were dressed as civilians, wandering around, and attempting to find these beings, that were enhanced for former military reasons. Meaning, there were hunters - coming for the King and the younger lad following after him.

For now the King was sitting at the bar, having the usual, and speaking to the barkeep. He kept Ryou rather close to him, as the boy had proven he was as special to him, as his other dead mates were. Though three of his mates did not stick around as frequently as the blue-headed girl, they were still there, talking, once in a while, in the darkness.

"Sire, you look like you haven't slept in days. Is there a reason for this?" The barkeep was asking, handing out shots to a group of rebels hanging out with the Ravers.

"Just haven't been able to. Been having strange nightmares. And I was out late the other night, doing the usual..." Melvin had responded, while rubbing his blue eyes.

"Another deal? Just be careful, it would be a shame if we lost you here."

"Come now, you know I'm better than that." Melvin smirked, and patted the white-haired boy on the head. "Besides, I have someone else to think about now. I have to make sure I'm around for him... and them..."

"By 'them' I take it you mean the dead spirits, you've been seeing, correct? My King, I should say, lay off the medications will you? Starting to worry me again. Not to say I don't believe you, just to say that I am concerned." The man responded.

Mel smirked and shook his head. "No reason to worry about me." He downed his shot and turned his head, watching the dancers on the stage, singing and preforming.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Slowly through out that week, Ryou had calmed down a bit, gotten used to the idea of what they were, to a point anyways. It still confused him and still frightened him at times,but at least it explained his odd eyes the strange things that happened. Though what came with that was the nightmares, they happened more often, they were more clear, more real. He recognized the kings and the others faces in them now though. And yet he still barely had any memories to go off of, but he could deal with that for now, it was just a small detail, a small detail that would be useful, but still small. Whenever the other would go out to do his deals, Ryou just stayed in the room, sleeping, or doing something else to keep him busy, usually with music, because the quiet drove him insane beyond belief.

Sitting next to the king, he sipped at his own drink which just so happened to not have any alcohol, and was just straight energy drink. He had already had two, that he had just slammed before hand. Ryou smiled whenever he would have little conversations with blue girl, she was nice and peaceful, and almost always around. He did wish that she was still alive though, it would be happier and better if she were, same with the others as well. Happier and better, something everybody needed once in a while, right?

Ryou was more interested in the lighter he had in his hand the the performers or what the other two were talking about at the moment. He just flicked it one ad off, it amused him really. Though he did reply with something once in a while "When people care they will worry, I know i have no reason too, and yet I still do ya know", the light was flicked on while he spoke, then flicked off after he was finished. "it's weird though...worrying about someone...never really done that before.." It was true, sure he had acquaintances, but he never really worried for them, even when there were times when he should have been worried.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 am

Melvin only smirked and looked over at the other kid. "Well, 'worrying' is just another manner of caring, for this I am almost sure." He thought aloud.

The barkeep passed over two shots to Ryou and the King, and walked over to another couple to hand them some as well, thinking as he did so. When he returned he sat on a stool across the counter from them, and ran his hands through his short hair.

"Well I hope that you two know what you're doing. The other night I was concerned for you two, because I saw something rather strange on the news, that you might want to hear about." He sort of leaned in and whispered it, and immediately Melvin's eyes responded with a peculiar widening.

"What did you hear? You're always on about some gossip mate, spill it eh?" Melvin said, watching those around him rather carefully.

The barkeep sighed and brought his voice down. "I heard... that somewhere downtown, they cornered some kid... he was... like you guys supposedly..."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:30 am

Ryou smiled, he did care for the other, greatly. So he supposed worrying for him was okay, because it meant he cared for him, and caring was alright.

He took the shot glass and downed it, making a small face at the strength of the alcohol, it reminded him of cough syrup for some reason, and yet he loved this a whole lot more than he did cough syrup. At the mention of something strange he pocketed the lighter, his attention suddenly focused on what was going on, something strange, that was something that would always catch his attention.

He sat, thinking it would be something that would be more amusing than what he had heard. But what he heard,he was not prepared for, somebody like them, was cornered and was more than likely killed or taken away. "...umm..did they...did they say what they did with the guy?.." he asked, nervousness obvious in his voice as he talked. He wasn't stupid, no where near being stupid, so he knew that if they took and killed that kid, it meant they would be next, or damn well near to next.

Horrible thoughts and those nightmares came back to his mind and he bit down on his lip hard, trying not to think about it at the moment, trying to stay calm. He wasn't doing so well at doing so though.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 pm

The barkeep grabbed a towel and wiped away some of the sweat that was dripping down from his forehead. It had been a long night, and after moving around so much, the older man was rather overheated. That and he was sitting there giving information to the two guys, who were more than concerned for their safety by now.

The keep explained that on the news there was a man about Melvin's age, that was captured and taken by the government. Rumor had it, that he has some sort of physical alteration, that allowed his body to shift and change, much like both of the boys there could. He got away from the police the first time; they had only captured him when they caught him stealing from one of the local thrift stores. At first everything seemed normal. Until they tazed him.

"Supposedly the cops flew like nine feet, and died on the spot." The barkeeper began to say, sitting there calmly. "The man had some sort of machinery deep within him, that allowed him to redirect electrical charges, and turn it on them. They said that both policemen died instantly, and that it was nothing short of painful as hell."

At this the King had to stop and raise an eyebrow. He was confused, and shocked at the same time. "What did they do with him after, I thought you said he was captured?"

"Well, that was the first time. What got me was what happened next. They called in the military system and some guy came in and collared the fuck with a special system designed to disengage this person's special abilities." He said with a sigh. "Supposedly, he was taken away, and locked up somewhere down south of here, in a cell that is constantly monitored. They say, that because he was found, that it's possible - that more of the lab escape artists, are still around living within the city as well, if not within the country. They set off a national warning and are putting capture laws into place for these people. Should one person see them, they are to report them and the military will remove them."

Melvin growled and downed another shot angrily. "This is bullshit." He hissed, his eyes as threatening as his voice. "They just 'create' or birth or whatever to these people and they get sent away like nothing... I want to crush them for this... all of them..."

"Easier said than done, I'm afraid. The personnel in charge... we're talking about the government here Sire. This isn't like dealing with police and drug runs, and old shoot outs or whatever. They find you, they'll take you away. And the kid here. And God only knows what they'll to you both, if you're caught." The barkeeper shook his head and looked around the bar almost worriedly. "You two need to run away, or be careful, or just... something." He said it with a hushed tone and looked over at Melvin. He was being completely serious.

But where would they go? And how would they be sure they'd even make it to wherever they were going?
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou Half-Wit Wolf Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am

Ryou was simply horrified by what he heard. Take a person, distort and mess with their body, abusing them....and then lock them away, or kill them off. He wanted the people who did this, the military or whoever else, dead, destroyed, degraded such as they had been, but the thought of doing that, frightened him honestly. He knew he was strong enough to at least give a fighting chance, and smart enough as well, but he was terrified to even go near them. "I want them all dead and gone too...but would we really be able to get anywhere near them...without being captured ourselves?" He looked over at blue haired male he had become close to "I mean ...I'm terrified of being caught just listening to this..." He made sure to keep his voice down, while talking, as to not draw attention to themselves.

The description of the other person, the one who was like them, was rather interesting to him though, he kinda wanted to know more about him...maybe it would lead to more answers on themselves, answers they needed. Not to mention, the fact that there were different...types, or whatever, made stuff interesting as well. Who was more powerful than others..who were failed attempts. "Do..Do you think that there are more out there? Like us I mean. They found him, so we can't be the last ones can we?"

He wanted to know, he wanted to know everything, the more they knew, the more they could use against the people who did this to them. The more they knew, the stronger they could be, and the closer they could be to living with out this trouble.... to an extent anyways, they would still have their special bodies and abilities. which they could live with. Hopefully.
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
Ryou Half-Wit Wolf
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:33 pm

The barkeep looked at Ryou with an almost worried look in his eyes. For a while now, he and Melvin had looked out for each other, and they had agreed that no one would go looking for the rest, to ensure their safety. But he knew that the King, sitting there at the bar, wasn't someone who he could always sway. And so he sighed, and turned to them both with seriousness in his eyes.

"I had a hard time believing any of this was possible, until I met the King over here. For years I heard rumors about creatures, and beings, inhabiting this earth, in a more than just spiritual manner. But for my age, and time, I just figured that humans had gone mad, and we're trying to perfect themselves or something, or put machines into people to make them more efficient killers on the battlefield.

Everyone's heard about the drones and things people use in warfare. Everyone's heard about the manners in which they track and find these people lost in damned areas... but this... I can't even make anything of this. I believe, there are more like you guys. I just am not sure I believe that going after them, is worth risking everything you two have here."
Ah the old words of the wise. But would that truly be enough to stop them?

Melvin cracked his head and looked around. Everywhere there were humans, strange humans, and humans that believed they were different, outcast, or hated upon. People that human society had rejected, for their mannerisms, dress, and actions. None of these people were truly that different from the rest of the human race, they were just more into enjoyment, and indulging in their sins. What truly set one apart from another? Was it their skin color? They're style? Their music, or their disabilities? And who was permitted to make such judgement? Was it God? Or was the human race just designed with the want to destroy what became different, and no longer similar?

"I want to know more, but I've already learned so much." Melvin said with a sigh. "Honestly what these people are doing sets me the fuck off, and knowing that my mates were killed off, because of their differences, makes me want to go back... and kill every last motherfucker that there is. I can't stress how fucking pissed off I am... to know that their suffering was because of these pile of shit humans.... These people created us, altered us, and used us... but destroyed us.

Why? Because we were different? Because they wanted slaves? Well I think not. We're different because we're bad motherfuckers... and I will not sit here and stand for this bullshit any longer. I'm tired of hiding, tired of not knowing... and tired.... of being wretchedly pissed off."
The King growled and bared his fangs. He was serious, and the light in his eyes began to show. "I want them to pay. For everything."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: