The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dragon in a Cavern RP

2 posters

Go down

A Dragon in a Cavern RP Empty A Dragon in a Cavern RP

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

A Dragon in a Cavern RP Dragonandlimey
A Dragon in a Cavern RP

By: Melvin and Limey (Aerith)

For many, many eons, a large black dragon, had dwelled deep within the Pits of Oblivion. It was the actual King of Oblivion itself, of the 9th Ring, and formerly - of the Scale. For now he was reduced to a thousand-year sleep, restoring his energy and regaining himself, deep in the cave. For now, no one was near him, though eventually, people would come in to check on their Tyrant King....

*Lays around in Dragon Mode giving absolutely NO fucks at all*

"ZZZzzzzz....."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Dragon in a Cavern RP Empty Re: A Dragon in a Cavern RP

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:01 pm

A rather long, and thick tail moved rather slowly a moment later. A low growl was heard that rumbled the grounding beneath them, and a moment after, the tail lifted high into the air above the mysterious girl. The large fun flared out like a massive leathery fan, and then the tail itself laid to rest behind the girl, almost as if it were protecting her. The massive beast snarled, and slowly began to open it's eyes. The creature vast in size, compared to the spec of a child before him.

Mumbling and groaning, the beast's eyes slide open, closed, and re-opened again. Thoughts fell to the girl's ears, seconds later. "Yesssssss.....?" A voice hissed. "Just what brings you here...?"
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 pm

The massive Dragon only snarled in response to the gesture, and slowly lifted his head. The maw of the large beast slowly opened, and an aroma of infection and ash, was smelt coming from between his huge teeth.

"So you were sent were you? And by whom I wonder?" The dragon snuffed and smelt the girl before him, her Angelic origins thick in the air. "You're an Angel, I smell it on you. There are only two others like yourself that I keep around these parts..." He thought to her. "I am curious of your origins, so tell me... what do you know of this place...?" He hissed smoothly.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 am

The Dragon snorted, and huffed a bit of black smoke from his nostrils. He stretched and got to his large feet, then let out a ground-smashing cry, that probably caused the girl to cover her ears. A moment later the dragon's scales began to fade, into black flesh... as he shrank in size.

The dragon eventually stood before her now, in an almost human form. Minus the large talon-feet, the claws, a lengthy tail, and a pair of shadowy wings. His bright blue eyes glowed to life, and he cracked his neck and then stared at the girl.

"You are not from this time. This will all be a memory once you've woken. You are 18, that is in human years. How you've come to Oblivion I do not know, nor will you know probably." He said. "However, I do know, that while you're here, you're in danger, so you might want to be cautious and choose how you spend your stay, wisely."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down