The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well hey thur

Go down

Well hey thur Empty Well hey thur

Post by TouzokuUnwantedCorruption Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Okay so back again...I joined like every site but you people keep moving XDD! Anyways the names Tou, I have been role playing for about 3 or so years. I have for the most part stopped on facebook, but I do roleplay on another forum which I have been greatly lacking in getting of my ass to reply. Anyways, its good to be back I guess >.>...Not so much in the mood to post here.

*Rolls around* I'm not much of a talker, I don't got out of my way to talk to people unless I really have to. This does not mean I don't like any of you, it just means that I'm I donno...shy? For some reason this gets mistaken for being an ass -_-...I may come off as one but I'm joking, you'll know when I'm serious trust me!

I'm more of a gamer then anything else, so I'm not around for the first little bit that is why, I'm most likely off gaming. But yeah feel free to message me or ask to role play, I'm always down for a good roleplay...if I don't reply or it takes long for replies its most likely that I am bored or have forgotten feel free to remind me and/or ask me if there are changes needed or w/e.

Cya
TouzokuUnwantedCorruption
TouzokuUnwantedCorruption
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum