The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Setting Sun RP

3 posters

Go down

The Setting Sun RP Empty The Setting Sun RP

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 am

Egypt.

Currently, it was under the rule of a Pharaoh named Kahamun. This Pharaoh had kept the land in peace, but he was far from nice. His slaves worked hard, he gave no care or pity for them. Those in the middle class he treated just as cruel. His family, he treated as cruel, if not worse than the slaves, to better shape them to be better rulers for the land. For, he saw them as too weak or too unfitting for their birthright. This was true most for his daughter, Aura who held her own share of secrets, for an example the God she carried within her. The God she was.

Kahamun was on his death bed now, at the old age of 45. This age was pushing past the years most had seen during this time of age. His daughter was in line for the throne and forcefully engaged to the High Priest of the palace of RA. His story shall be told on his own.

The Princess of Egypt, who many had not truly ever seen, remained locked up within the palace, not by her own choice but by the choice of her father. The only times she ever was allowed outside the palace was when she snuck out, under the guise of a commoner, in commoner clothing. So, those that saw her outside knew her only as a commoner and not that of a princess.

For now, however, Aura sat atop a balcony high up in the palace. It was night now and the full moon was high in the sky, still she sat watching the moon with a content composure. She was waiting for news of her father, either good or bad.

Back to top Go down

The Setting Sun RP Empty Re: The Setting Sun RP

Post by Aita Angelis Fri May 31, 2013 12:20 am

Aita, who had been a bed maid for the Pharaoh for quite some time by this point, was relaxing in the room with the princess. Laid out on her stomach, legs bent in the air behind her, she was picking at the edges of a pillow, rather bored and tiresome.

She let out little hums and glanced over at the princess who sat out on the balcony. "Princess, it's getting rather cold out, why don't you come in and let me warm you up~" she said in a rather seductive purr.
Aita Angelis
Aita Angelis
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil APEP Sparda Fri May 31, 2013 12:25 am

The High Priest, due to wed the Princess of Egypt, had been pacing the halls of the temple of APEP. A secret location far across the desert sands of Egypt. This was easily a couple hour horseback ride from the palace and here the High Priest had been sent too on duty.

Grumbling to himself, he ran a hand through his oddly colored hair and stopped looking at the status of a snake, to worship the God APEP. The Consumer of Gods. Little known to anyone other than him, Vergil a name given to him, not only held the God APEP within him, but he WAS the God himself.

To the statue, he said. "In a months time, we shall have all of Egypt in our hands, I will become Pharaoh and even the mighty RA cannot stop us. The princess is mine and she is unaware that she carries the God RA within her. She will be my betrothed and will commit to me, I will see to it." he said to the growing shadows around him. "And then, with her, my army will raise from deep underground and all will be right, in the name of APEP and the King."
Vergil APEP Sparda
Vergil APEP Sparda
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down