The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no idea if I made an intro so here!

2 posters

Go down

I have no idea if I made an intro so here! Empty I have no idea if I made an intro so here!

Post by SinRA Vitality Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to my introduction. As many of you know, I am SinRA, the Reversed God of the Sun, sister to the Original RA, who's on here flying around somewhere. I'm Melvin's Reversed Summon, the bigger and stronger half of the Original, however, I'm still ten times lazier than any other bird you'll get to know. I personally can't remember what the fuck I've been doing here, since it's been so damned long, but I think RP and writing is key. I have the memory of an Ancient, which means it fails me so do be patient. Anyways. My GF Nero is on here too, the crazy cat-girl. I warn you all for your sanities... oh wait, you all have none!

Enjoy it while you still can ~

SinRA Vitality
Shadow Sun God.
SinRA Vitality
SinRA Vitality
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

I have no idea if I made an intro so here! Empty Re: I have no idea if I made an intro so here!

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 11:46 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~ <3

Back to top Go down

I have no idea if I made an intro so here! Empty Re: I have no idea if I made an intro so here!

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 28, 2013 11:47 pm

lmfao I can see both halves of the God of RA are here and present. Good call guys.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down