The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ For Mel and RA RP ]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[ For Mel and RA RP ] - Page 2 Empty Re: [ For Mel and RA RP ]

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:43 am

She stood there and watched him walk for a long moment, letting him take a pace ahead before she glanced up at the tree again, she shared a mental thought and shook her head before continuing on. She followed him, a pace behind him, watching him carefully and trying to figure it out.

In the back of her mind, there was a switch she wanted to flip, but dared not too, especially as they walked deeper into the woods. She didn't like seeing certain things that she could avoid by keeping such a switch off, but she began to grow more and more curious about her company.

"As I said, I was walking merely to walk, I know not of my destination, rather I would like to discover new places. Fact of the matter is, I've never been this far back in the woods, something always keeps me away from this area. A bad gut feeling, so to speak." she said with the slightest shrug.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:03 am

Melvin looked around, and didn't really understand why the woods would have bothered the other girl speaking. He just kind of shrugged and went on, walking over a small stream, and grabbing rocks and chucking them past trees. The trees towards the center of the place seemed kinda dead, and the leaves just fell off of them to give a rather amusing Fall-like setting. With a yawn and a stretch, the other continued on, towards an opening in a hill, that was a rather small cave.

"I come here all the time. I've only been here about 6 months, and might be new to the school system, but I learn every area as often as I can." Melvin said, fingering a lock of his bright blue-green hair. There was always a reason to learn your surroundings, and with what went on in this kid's life, he'd never change what he already knew.

He wandered into the cave, the strange ghost-girl speaking to him mentally, every so often. The boy tried not to make it obvious that he was chatting with her, and simply sat down, and put his back up against the rocky wall. The little cave was just small enough for two people to sit and chill out, though Melvin normally stayed there alone, by himself. It was warm, and the winds didn't nip at them there, which was somewhat of a relief.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:16 am

"Learning new surroundings is good, an very wise though never been my forte. i learn the area I live within." she said and glanced over towards the tree tops. she fell silent and just watched the trees and branches move.

She preferred, much preferred to stick to the neighboring mountains and near their tops. With a soft sigh she ran her fingers through her long red hair, then pulled the lighter from her pocket to play with it. "Though being surrounded by nature rather than buildings is always nice." she said more to herself than anything.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 am

"I suppose that's true." Melvin replied. He too would prefer the woods to his shit place of a home. Were it not for his mother, he wouldn't even stay there at all. He was savvy more than enough to be about on his own.

The kid slid down the wall as he sat, and kicked his legs out as he took off his backpack. He reached into one of the pockets, and grabbed a smoke, and then struck a match on the side of the box, and lit a cigarette. Taking in the drag, his bright blue eyes seemed to wander out into the woods without him. He smirked and watched the ghost-girl standing just outside the cavern, her long hair blowing in some invisible wind.

"So if you're not staying in school, and you like nature to buildings, what are you doing here? I mean, where do you come from? Most kids just go to school then go home to their parents and shit. You don't strike me as the kinda person to do that." Melvin had a moment that dawned on him, that he immediately shook from his head. He fought the urge to ask the girl if she were real, wondering if she too, was a spirit. He growled and then looked over at the other girl just standing there. "I can't tell the difference anymore..." He murmured.

But the spirit only looked back into the woods, and didn't say a word.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 am

"You would be right in assuming what you do of me, as you can tell, I am picked on rather a lot in school for being different, and that is truth. A truth I won't hide, don't care to hide." she glanced up at a tree again. "For the most part."

With a shrug she looked back down and fumbled with the lighter. "My home. I don't exactly have your normal home." and she left it at that. She did have a home, parents that worked so much they didn't see her coming or going, but it was very rare she stayed there, or even visited. No. Instead, she stuck to the woods and mountains, lived there, happily and peacefully.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:56 am

"Well at least you have somewhere to go then I guess. Was thinking you were living out on the streets or something, and I can tell you right now, that ain't fun. I've been there and done that. Fuckin' blows but you do what ya gotta to survive I guess."

The spiky-haired kid tried not to notice her constant glancing in one direction. But it was when the ghost that followed him looked up in that direction and smiled, that he thought he had a right to ask. So without even holding back, he took another drag of his smoke, and blew it out into the winds, and watch it blow away.

"Do you see things ever, that like - I don't know, aren't really there? Or like, do you believe in hauntings and shit? Supposedly this area is full of that kinda shit." Mel said, flicking the ash to the ground.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am

About to say something to his former comment, she shut her mouth and looked over at him, kind of not sure what to say to that at all.

Looking to the ground, she tried to figure out what to say without sounding totally insane. "Well...have you even heard of a Bennu bird? Cause, what I see, isn't exactly not there." she said and pulled the red feather from her backpack.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 am

"I have no idea what that is honestly. But assuming it has anything to do with how Egyptian your name is, I'll assume the latter and just guess that that's what you see? I've had friends before that see shit, and all that. Mostly just animals or their dead relatives or something close to it." He said, scratching the side of his head with his clawed hands.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 am

"yea, it's a lot like that, except mine has the ability to break the barrier from the spiritual world and this physical world." she said looking back up at the tree.

"Bennu is the bird I see, an over amount of energy that I cannot contain pushed into that of another being. At least, that's what he says." she shrugged.

"And I am assuming based on the reason you brought it up, you see someone or something as well?" she asked, already having a basic idea.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 am

Melvin looked over at the girl that was standing around in the forest, and then back to the one that was speaking. He nodded and sort of gesture towards the one he was seeing, who stood there, watching them.

"She never shows herself to anyone, but since she died, I've been able to see her. She's someone that I knew from before I moved here. Heh, I was so worried that once they buried her, that she would be stuck only being around those graves... I used to get sent to the mental ward a lot, for staying there where she was put into the ground. Then she followed me to the ward, and then here, to where we moved. She's the only person that seems to stick with me throughout my life. Pretty thankful for that. But I wish that she was here and not ...well. Dead." He said with a sigh.

He growled at himself and got up, flicking his smoke to the ground. There was no way he was going to shed tears before someone he'd just met. Nofuckingway.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:47 pm

She watched him and listened carefully. She grew curious, wondering if she flipped the switch in her mind, if she could see the other her new friend had spoke of. Looking away she ran the feather between her fingers and nodded. "I...uh..." she paused in thought trying to figure out what to say at this point.

"It's odd to have met someone that can see as I can see. But...do you, other than that, feel....different?"
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

"What do you mean 'feel' different? I don't really feel at all since it happened." Mel explained, standing there, staring out at the trees. "Come to think of it, I don't much feel anything anymore. My whole life has been nothing but moving around and loosing the people I care for. I think after so much has happened, I just kinda stopped giving a shit about anything. I don't care about school, the kids that attend, my parents - well maybe a bit for my mom, but nothing strong enough to do much about their situation. I fucking hate my father, and a lot of the people I knew back home. But as far as feeling anything special or good? I don't feel shit."

Such was the way of life, when one grew up in such a manner.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:26 am

"Oh, I see." she said and kicked at a rock, it wasn't exactly what she meant but she didn't exactly know how to explain it any more so she let it drop.

She glanced up at the tree and shared another mental conversation for a brief second then decided to ask. "Ever feel like you're just not human?" she blurted rather suddenly.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 am

Melvin raised an eyebrow at the other's question and kind of just smirked. "I had a theory a long time ago about such a thing actually. That not everyone in their human bodies, were truly human. That some of them came from different plains of existence, here for the sake of Balance. In all actuality, I've had dreams about it too. Like, of who I used to be." He explained, then gesturing to behind him on his left side. "Or of who she used to be."

The girl standing beside Melvin reached out and touched his hair. He could feel her frozen hand go through his hair, and then down the side of his face, but didn't say anything to give that away. He was used to her doing this. He only glanced around, and then turned back to face the other female who was still looking at some invisible bird.

"What brought that on anyways?" He asked not so curiously.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:05 am

Turning slightly she looked over at him and sighed trying to figure out how to explain it without sounding totally insane. "I have dreams, a lot of being something not human, of being somewhere, that isn't earth, of being surrounded by creatures seemingly from mythical lore. That and, Bennu tells me I shouldn't expect to feel human, because I'm not. He tells me I am much, much more...and I guess I wanted to know if there are others out there that feel the same and make sure that I'm not totally insane, alone."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:27 am

"Ah I see. Yeah I don't know much about all of that really. I mean, I guess I don't really feel human? If that makes sense. I was always the outcast of wherever I went in my life. And I've had dreams of the past, and some of the present and future. A lot of it revolves around me being some ancient King with some huge following. But I don't dwell on it. I don't have time to. As soon as I get settled somefuckingwhere, I'm always forced to leave. My mind seems to be more aware of that, then these factors. But I know what you mean. And it's kinda cool to think that I've ran into another somewhat like myself I guess." Was the reply.

This isn't the first time you've come across someone like this. You do remember the others right? The girl beside him was asking.

Melvin would nod slightly and look over in her direction. Yes I know, but every time this happens, the person I get close to winds up dead through some freak accident. So maybe if I forget about it, this will stop happening. I'm tired of being thrown out of everywhere.

Ah Melvin, my dear. Such is the ways of things. You told me that many times when I was still alive. You can't hide forever. And you can't keep lying just to exist. What's the point? Then you truly exist no longer...

Mel sighed and lit another smoke. "Let's get outta here or something. I don't want to sit here like an idiot talking about things that make me feel, like an idiot." He growled. The girl beside him sighed, and shook her head. "Sorry." He muttered beneath his breath.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 am

Putting the feather away she tossed her backpack onto her back and nodded, "Yea, we can leave, I mean, where did you have in mind or did you just wanna go home?" she asked, though taking from what he had said earlier, she doubted he wanted to go home, but figured if he said that he didn't want her in his company anymore.

Then again, he seemed like the guy to have just told you straight to your face he didn't want you around.

Making a small clicking sound under her breath, she watched the invisible bird spread its wings and take to the sky, flying on ahead of them as she walked towards the way they came, towards the edge of the woods.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:55 am

Home. That was a place unfamiliar to this kid. It wasn't something that he knew of, or that he cared to remember. Home was a place people went to spend time with their families, home was something that meant kindness and safety. He had none of that... in his 'home'. So where would he go? To be alone on the streets again maybe? Who knew.

"I know this sweet place out in town. It's called the 'hideout' - it's a bar and dance rave place or some shit. I suppose we could go there. I know the barkeep. Friend of mine I guess you could say. Been the only person I've talked to since I moved here. I don't think he knows that I'm only turning 18 though. But he never asks so I never tell. Meh. Senior year is such a great fucking time to come into the school year." He rolled his eyes and shook his head as they began to walk out of the woods.

The spiky-haired kid reached into his pocket again, and followed his usual curse of taking a bunch of different shit to avoid feeling anything. He grabbed a bottle of water from his backpack, down the pills, then tossed it back into his bag and kept on walking. Soon they were passing the school, which was still going on. It was almost lunch time now, and eating was looking like a really good idea. Perhaps they would be able to eat something at the bar instead, since they obviously weren't going to school. They kept walking through the city until they got to the trash side of town, where all the bars would be.

"Meh whatever you do don't stare at people around here. They're all drunks or piles of shit. And I don't feel like re-breaking my fist over someone's face again." Mel said, the ghost still apparently following him. He looked over at the radiant spirit, just in time to see her shift forms. She went from a strange blue-haired girl, to just a blue-colored wolf, now trotting alongside them, it's tail curled high over her back.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 am

"uh...okay." was her response to basically everything he had said. She wasn't about to tell him she had never been to a bar, nor was she bout to tell him she'd never had alcohol. Wasn't that she was too afraid or anything like that, it was more of the fact that she just didn't care to try it and the opportunity never presented itself.

Guess for her, the opportunity was presenting.

"um, if I may ask, why do you take some many pills? Do you think they help or something?" she was a bit of a health and herb nut, refusing to take medications since they were mainly poison set to slowly kill the body. Fact was, they did more harm in the long run then they did good in the current time. She made most of the medications she took, not that she needed it, reality of it was, she was an incredibly fast healer.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:18 am

As they walked over a patch of grass, and over onto the sidewalk, the older kid stopped, and scratched the side of his head. His blue-green hair looked pretty badass in the sunlight, and he pulled a strand down to look at as he spoke.

"Pffft, they just keep me numb, happy, oblivious, whatever really. Basically so that I don't fall apart and turn into those crybaby-weaklings that you seen around whenever something goes wrong. That and it makes me feel like I'm floating out of my body. Like how the spirit that follows me does. She floats around kinda, so I feel more like she does when it happens to me. Something like that. Basically I just take them because why the fuck not." He wasn't really making sense, part of the problem when one is high.

I do agree that you should stop doing so many of those, Melvin. The wandering wolf said, appearing before him and sitting there with her tongue hanging out.

You always want me to stop doing something. The male frowned and looked down at what was probably just the road ahead of them, but wasn't.

I'm not going to stop you from doing it, but you know it's distasteful.

"Anyways, the bar is just ahead, so let's go." He said, starting to walk across the street giving no fucks about any of the cars headed in their direction.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 am

Sighing she kept right behind him and bit her tongue. Wasn't her place to say anything more than that, if that was something he wanted to do, then that's what he did. She could relate to him in a way, it might not have been with drugs but she let out her own sense of agony or anger in other ways. Mainly with the lighter in her pocket.

Stopping for a brief moment to watch for cars, even though it was boringly dead on the streets, she then quickly followed them.

"I am hoping, then, we don't need an I.D. to get into this place, considering what you said before and the fact that I don't have one." she said messing with the straps on the backpack.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:34 am

Melvin smirked and shook his head. What the hell was this girl doing following him around? Not the wolf that was once a girl, but the actual girl who was clearly obsessed with birds and things. Why was she doing this? He wasn't the kind to "get along" with others. He wasn't nice, and was never truly there. So why did she follow him? Meh, he didn't know. Didn't really care either. All he knew, was that he was going to go into this bar, and take a few shots to ease his pain.

Oh that's right. Pain. He forgot to mention that. He was taking pills, because all of his ribs on his left side, were totally shattered. Because his father thought it was funny to test out his new baseball bat on him the other day. In fact, beneath his shirts, there was a nice thick wrap around him, which was constantly constricting him, making it harder for him to breathe. Thinking about it, he growled, and walked past everyone in the bar.

Mel narrowed his eyes and just glared at anyone that even looked at them as they walked in. He wasn't afraid of anyone, but everyone should have been afraid of him. He had a rather nice blade on him, stuffed into one of his pockets. Mel didn't really know what the hell fear was. He grabbed onto the girl's sleeve that was behind him, and then let her go when they both reached the counter-top.

"Just don't ask questions and don't talk to anyone and you'll be fine." The male muttered. The barkeep welcomed them and smiled at the familiar troubled face, and handed them each a shot of vodka. Then placed some orange soda on either side of their shots.

The barkeep smirked. "Good to see you again Melvin, how are things with the family?" The older man asked, drying off his hands and then some glasses.

Melvin didn't say a word, only pulled up his shirt to show off his massively wrapped and bruised ribs. Some of the injuries were still bleeding through. The barkeep shook his head, and handed the lad something that came in the form of pills in another bottle.

"Take 2 of these a night, I mean it. No over-doing it ya addict. It'll help bring down the swelling and the pain." He said, handing the stuff over. Mel took it and nodded quietly.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Biting her tongue, she sat down at the table and kept to herself. It was clear that communication wasn't something he clearly wanted, especially from her and the tone...maybe it wasn't the tone, maybe it was just the energy radiating off of him that gave her enough of a hint. Looking at the table, she traced whatever engravings there were there, random names, a phone number ever. Part of her mind wondered how amusing it would be to call such a number and see who would answer it. Then again, it probably would have been some redneck hillbilly with an enormous gut or some two-bit whore looking for the next piece of meat to stick in her mouth...or between her legs.

Her thoughts moved to homework, luckily she skipped out on class soon enough to not have had any homework given to her, so it would make the rest of this week free game to do whatever it was that she pleased. Maybe discover something new in the mountains, or finish building that nest for Bennu like she had promised.

Speaking of the bird, she casually looked around for him and spotted him sitting atop a gun rack. Appropriate enough she assumed for the place and luckily the birds flames, though extinguished at the moment, wouldn't effect anything in this real life, so there was no need for concern over the guns lighting up and firing randomly. The bird himself though? A beautiful mixture of red and orange feathers, that held a type of shade and luster that made it seem like the bird itself was on fire. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of red, fire in itself hinting a wonderful hue and a spark of something more. The beak, a burning shade of orange and the same with the scales on the talons. The talons themselves were a blacker than black shade, shining in the dim light. Last, six long tails looked to have been ripped off of a peacock, burned in red and oranges and stuck on this huge looking hawk.

The bird was beautiful. At least to her.

She had wished it could, at this moment break that barrier and be physically here once more, but what a horrible place they were in for such a thing. All the alcohol and guns, though an amused smile marked her face at the thought of seeing such a place burn. How quickly would it catch on fire? How fast would it spread? How long would it burn for? Had this not been Mels favorite places to attend, she would have tested this theory.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Melvin sat there equally as bored, as most of his life seemed to be. Drinking and partying here was kind of his thing, at least for the passing half-year it had been. Lazily he took another shot, and swallowed the pills that the barkeep had given him. He did so when the man wasn't looking, figuring that he'd get a yellin' at for being such a dumbass. But nevertheless he started to feel better, and nothing seemed to bother him. The numbness seemed to make him smile, and soon he started to feel happy.

He could see his spirit friend clearly now, normally she was more in his head then out there like how he and RA were. But now she was out there just the same, which made him feel totally relieved in a sense. Grinning like mad he looked around at all the dancers, and the ravers. With an injury so nasty as his he should have been sleeping, but he figured this was a really good idea.

"Hey, you like to dance? Like how they do?" He looked over at the red-haired girl, who looked bored as fuck. He figured that maybe sitting there wasn't much fun, and with how high-flying he was at this point in time - fun was just another game. And he would win.

The music was lively, the kind that made you want to grab glow sticks from the tables and just get on top of them and start dancing. Most of the people here wore strange clothing, normally for raving, or just for fancy dress. They paraded themselves before the stage and around the bar, the DJ dancing to the music, as he ripped some real good tracks. Laughing to himself, the kid with the shooting blue hair got up, ran to another table, and grabbed some of the glowing rods. He made some necklaces and some arm bands for them, and handed a few of them to the girl.

"Figured this would be more fun than sitting here bored off our dicks." He said with a gnarly and fangish grin. He didn't really wait for a replay, and wandered over to the light-up dance floor. Everything to him was magical, about as magical as his fucking high.

Melvin you're going to injure yourself so much worse. I take pity on you for that. But I am more then happy, to see that you are still having fun. The blue-haired spirit was in her female girl form again, and she cautiously danced along with Melvin, just further away, and not so close to other people. It was like she didn't want to accidentally go through them.

"Come on RA this is more fun!" He yelled, others excitedly dancing around him.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

She was entirely confused. Between looking at him and the glow, accessories, she was handed, she didn't honestly know what to do. Thinking it over for a minute or two she slipped them on and stood, debating what to do, or even how to do it. She glanced at a bottle of vodka on the table beside them and looked around, not sure if she should do what was crossing her mind.

Rolling her eyes and grunting, she grabbed the bottle and without a second thought, took a swig from it, wincing at the pain it brought. Oh God HELL did it burn, oh but it felt oh so fucking just...ugh. Her body reacted and she took another swig trying to shake it off then let out a little "woo!".

She bounded over to the dance floor and then realized she had no idea what to do, at all. As said, she had never really been in a social situation before other than school, let alone a rave, dance, whatever this was, so she was at a loss as to what to do. Feeling her inhibitions starting to fade, she first tried to catch onto the beat of the song, the feel to it and soon caught on. Then, she watched everyone and how they were dancing and began to mimic them. Within a song or two, she got the hang of it and looked as if she had always been doing it.

You look like a monkey with full body tourrettes. Came a voice and she rolled her eyes.

Aw, come on Bennu, it's fun!

If that's fun, I want nothing to do with it, ever.

Well, then I guess you're lucky, cause you're a bird and you can't do it anyway.

There came a scoff from the bird and she glanced over at where the bird had been sitting. Except, there was no longer a bird there there stood a man, ripped straight out of Ancient Egypt, with the head of the same bird she used to always see. A bird is all you think me as? was all he said before he disappeared.

Her step faltered and she tripped, having been totally disbelieving what she had just seen and face planted against someone's chest.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum