The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain and Suffering, Journal Entries of a Heartless </3

Go down

Pain and Suffering, Journal Entries of a Heartless </3 Empty Pain and Suffering, Journal Entries of a Heartless </3

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:18 am

This is going to be for my journal entries. I will do my best to post whenever possible, but I can assure you, they won't be all that long. I tend to keep my real life to myself, and believe me when I say there are reasons for this.

Stay true to who you are.

~Heartless~
Sora DarkStar Wolf
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Pain and Suffering, Journal Entries of a Heartless </3 Empty Re: Pain and Suffering, Journal Entries of a Heartless </3

Post by Sora Trustinthedark Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 am

Ugh today was kind of shitty. But meh, doing replies here and there. Not really much to report just trying to build an understanding of just why life blows so much dick.

Not really planning on posting much. I don't know. I just feel like there's literally no point anymore. Maybe talking things out help some people, surely doesn't help me. But then again, I don't really have anyone to talk to.

Godz the people outside right now are fucking retarded.

Someone's shooting off fireworks, and someone's yelling that they got shot. Humans, they're all fucking stupid around here. Doesn't matter where the fuck you are, they're retarded. That's what I get for living on this side of town I guess. Meh, whatever.

Going now, later everyone. Doubt anyone even read this shit. Meh. Don't care.
Sora Trustinthedark
Sora Trustinthedark
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down