The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What goes here?

Go down

What goes here? Empty What goes here?

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:17 am

The Ultimate Blueness wrote:Hello and Welcome to my website. As you all know, you must first come here, and post an Introduction, in order to be cleared by the Mods, to join us. After you post your Intro you are free to move on and post elsewhere, as long as you follow the Rules. I know that some of you don't like Intros or don't know HOW to do them, so I will post an example for you all.

Example Intro Post:

Hello all, my name is Blu. I am 22 years old, and have been RP-ing for about one year now. I have been an artist since I could hold a pencil, and I have been writing in-depth since I was a child. My favorite color is BLUE (obviously this is relevant intel) and I have set this site up because we left our old site do to drama. By best friends are Mel & Chris, I've known them for years and I love them.

Rule #1 of the Site always applies [ Rule #1: Don't ever listen to what Melvin says ~ inside joke to the Site Mods ]

Have a great day and it's nice to meet you all!

~The Ultimate Blueness~
Site's God and Leader of the Ultimate Administration

I decided to quote and paste this, because this is the best example of what should go here. I will be posting my separate introduction with you guys shortly.

-The Tyrant King
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum